All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 69

Peter Brown

Re: All things Chinese CoronaVirus

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:55 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:49 pm
You equate Trump's mean-girl tweets with: arson, looting, hitting cops over the head with aluminum bats (heck: KILLING cops!), accosting restaurant diners, scaring kids, shutting down streets, extorting businesses, and so forth.

I get it now. Thanks!
You're welcome! And to add to your strawman, I also support kicking puppies, and knocking people out of wheelchairs, and taking food away from the poor.

And any other invented stuff you'd like to add, Pete! :lol:

You just said you had a one-word reply to all the looting and rioting and shooting cops: "Trump".

I gather Trump has done the exact same things as those 'kids being kids'.

What am I missing?
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

a fan wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:53 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:06 pm I have complained a few times here about it. Said repeatedly he needs to shut his yap.
Well, I haven't seen it. Mea culpa for missing it.
kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:06 pm The left isn't returning fire. It's their MO.
One word reply: Trump. You have NO PLACE to complain, Kram. None.
kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:06 pm Remind me to tell you the story of my elderly parents who took their 2 grandaughters (age 9 and 6) to Towsontowne mall for new shoes two weeks ago.
The 4 of them were verbally assaulted/accosted by a "protestor" during the length of an elevator ride.
Glad my nieces were left shaken and crying the whole ride home.
But, I guess you gotta crack a few eggs to make an omelet, right? "The cause" is most important.
You'd have to ask TeamTrump and TrumpFans about that. Remember that your team was "sick of PC culture", and were THRILLED that Trump wasn't kind, civil, and did things like call World Leaders----and pointless actors----- names, and everything else a five year old would do.

TrumpLand ASKED for this behavior. Trump has shown millions of Americans-----your nieces, too, how to treat "the other side", remember? "Lock her up". Look at Pete: he's convinced his fellow Americans are THE enemy, with no other enemy in sight. Gee, ya think this attitude is going to lead to a breakdown of societal norms? Naaaaah. Un-possible.

Call Trump out, every time he does it. If RepublicanVoters don't? And instead, cheer it on?

Guess what? I have ZERO sympathy for where your fellow Republicans---and your 90%+ support of Trump, no matter what comes out of his mouth---- have taken this nation. None. Republicans CHEERED and excused Trump's reprehensible behavior.

So here we are. And I hate it....I called out the game of interrupting dinner in DC years ago. Trump and his supporters have dragged the entire nation into the mud. And I'm not at all sure we're ever getting out.
So yup. My nieces had it coming. And it WAS all Trump's fault. Gotcha.

Undoubtedly Trump shutting the Eff up or a louder condemnation of Trump would have soothed the minds/mouths of the 2 peaceful protestors at Towsontown, and the other assaults on civility we have seen over the past decade plus wouldn't have happened.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

ggait wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:36 am Come on down Kayleigh McGaslight!

C+ for you.

PS - looking increasingly like Trump himself was the source for many of these infections.
Just announced two of her deputies also now positive. Likely more positives to come

Also hilarious to see some around here complaining about a lack of self-moderation. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Kismet on Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Florida Covid stats:

Active cases
Hospitalizations
Deaths
Daily new cases

ALL DOWN LIKE A ROCK.

The only sane governor in America out with a statement Friday sure to rile up the lib hysterics!

Gov. Ron DeSantis said Friday that closing school campuses in the spring as the coronavirus pandemic took hold might have been one of the nation’s biggest “public health mistakes.”

And, while appearing on the Drew Steele radio show, DeSantis equated people fighting the return of students to classrooms as the “flat earthers of our day.”

https://cbs12.com/news/local/desantis-s ... -a-mistake

:lol: :lol:

Love my gov!
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Kismet wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:00 pm

C+ for you.

PS - looking increasingly like Trump himself was the source for many of these infections.
Just announced two of her deputies also now positive. Likely more positives to come
No basic common sense in this administration. Everyone that comes into Trump’s orbit is diminished. Guy just might be evil.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
ggait

Post by ggait »

Kismet wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:00 pm

C+ for you.

Looking like the herd mentality in the West Wing ("we don't need no stinking masks") could soon lead to herd immunity.

Nice science experiment they are running there.

:roll:
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
a fan

Post by a fan »

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:59 pm So yup. My nieces had it coming. And it WAS all Trump's fault. Gotcha.
Go right ahead and double down. What you're telling me is that how the President of the United States public behavior----which is obviously just garbage----is going to have zero effect on the culture of our nation.

And you're instead, going to play the "Orange Man Bad" card.

Okay. Knock yourself out.

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:59 pm Undoubtedly Trump shutting the Eff up or a louder condemnation of Trump would have soothed the minds/mouths of the 2 peaceful protestors at Towsontown, and the other assaults on civility we have seen over the past decade plus wouldn't have happened.
Don't play dumb. You know precisely what my point is: increasing partisanship has led to a dehumanization of "the other side". It's the oldest trick in politics, and partisans---that are as dumb as a box of rocks------fall for it every time.

This is the first time, however, that our President has played this game. And you want to tell me that this isn't a major shift in American culture? Why do you think the free world is asking "what the F has happened to Americans?"

So those kids that yelled at your nieces? They think that your nieces are the inhuman "other side". So their behavior toward them is "justified".

Look at Pete. How does he perceive "the other side". Oh, well their just the essence of evil, and inhuman. He goes so far as to call his team "the normals", not understanding how dangerous the game he's playing is.

And, of course, he clutches at pearls when "the other side" follows his lead, and treats Pete like he's the enemy of America, and inhuman. And when "the other side" does something horrible, now Pete feels empowered to be even more horrible..."because" the other side does it, too. And we spiral downwards.....

We're doing this to ourselves. And yep, Trump is playing a massive part the sinking ship we're on. What's more: you know it.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:07 pm Gov. Ron DeSantis said Friday that closing school campuses in the spring as the coronavirus pandemic took hold might have been one of the nation’s biggest “public health mistakes.”
Uh-oh. That's on Trump, as States simply followed CDC guidelines. And we can't criticize that little R, Pete.

So now what? Did Trump (gasp) make a mistake??
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

8th teacher dies in North Carolina of Rona since the beginning of the school year. No problem, everything is normal. Teachers should be dying to practice their trade.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:12 pm 8th teacher dies in North Carolina of Rona since the beginning of the school year. No problem, everything is normal. Teachers should be dying to practice their trade.

"Stanly County Schools health department does not believe she got the virus from the school".

Kids do not pass along the virus.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:01 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:07 pm Gov. Ron DeSantis said Friday that closing school campuses in the spring as the coronavirus pandemic took hold might have been one of the nation’s biggest “public health mistakes.”
Uh-oh. That's on Trump, as States simply followed CDC guidelines. And we can't criticize that little R, Pete.

So now what? Did Trump (gasp) make a mistake??

Total mistake.

Don't give in to liberals...they are bad for our health and brains.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:59 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:59 pm So yup. My nieces had it coming. And it WAS all Trump's fault. Gotcha.
Go right ahead and double down. What you're telling me is that how the President of the United States public behavior----which is obviously just garbage----is going to have zero effect on the culture of our nation.

And you're instead, going to play the "Orange Man Bad" card.

Okay. Knock yourself out.

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:59 pm Undoubtedly Trump shutting the Eff up or a louder condemnation of Trump would have soothed the minds/mouths of the 2 peaceful protestors at Towsontown, and the other assaults on civility we have seen over the past decade plus wouldn't have happened.
Don't play dumb. You know precisely what my point is: increasing partisanship has led to a dehumanization of "the other side". It's the oldest trick in politics, and partisans---that are as dumb as a box of rocks------fall for it every time.

This is the first time, however, that our President has played this game. And you want to tell me that this isn't a major shift in American culture? Why do you think the free world is asking "what the F has happened to Americans?"

So those kids that yelled at your nieces? They think that your nieces are the inhuman "other side". So their behavior toward them is "justified".

Look at Pete. How does he perceive "the other side". Oh, well their just the essence of evil, and inhuman. He goes so far as to call his team "the normals", not understanding how dangerous the game he's playing is.

And, of course, he clutches at pearls when "the other side" follows his lead, and treats Pete like he's the enemy of America, and inhuman. And when "the other side" does something horrible, now Pete feels empowered to be even more horrible..."because" the other side does it, too. And we spiral downwards.....

We're doing this to ourselves. And yep, Trump is playing a massive part the sinking ship we're on. What's more: you know it.

I can handle 'dehumanizxation'...by ignoring it. You should too.

I can't ignore when a Democratic mob attacks me at a restaurant, burns down my business, or threatens my neighbors.
ggait

Post by ggait »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:07 pm Florida Covid stats:

Active cases
Hospitalizations
Deaths
Daily new cases

ALL DOWN LIKE A ROCK.

Love my gov!
Let's play this game again for like the fifth time.

How long until this turns out to be completely wrong and confirms again (as if we needed any more) that #peteyisamoron? Let's set the under/over at November 1.

I'm going under.

7 day average daily new cases is 2300 @ 10/4. Deaths 93.

At June 1 (one of the many times that Petey wrongly called Mission Accomplished) it was 730 cases and 30 deaths. So cases/deaths currently are trending sideways at a level that is 3X higher.

If you think that is down like a rock, you must be dumb as a rock.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

ggait wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:19 pm

Active cases
Hospitalizations
Deaths
Daily new cases

ALL DOWN LIKE A ROCK.

Love my gov!

How long until this turns out to be completely wrong and confirms again (as if we needed any more) that #peteyisamoron? Let's set the under/over at November 1.

I'm going under.

At June 1 (one of the many times that Petey wrongly called Mission Accomplished) it was 730 cases and 30 deaths. So cases/deaths currently are trending sideways at a level that is 3X higher.

Where do you get your statistics homeslice, a lefty's Cracker Jacks box?

Florida adds 1,415 coronavirus cases, 41 deaths Monday. The weekly death average was 97 deaths reported per day

https://www.tampabay.com/news/health/20 ... hs-monday/

Schools and bars open...boats are bobbing in the bay, and the grouper tastes great. Do NOT vote Democratic!
ggait

Post by ggait »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:25 pm
ggait wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:19 pm

Active cases
Hospitalizations
Deaths
Daily new cases

ALL DOWN LIKE A ROCK.

Love my gov!

I'm going under.

Where do you get your statistics homeslice, a lefty's Cracker Jacks box?

Florida adds 1,415 coronavirus cases, 41 deaths Monday. The weekly death average was 97 deaths reported per day

https://www.tampabay.com/news/health/20 ... hs-monday/

Schools and bars open...boats are bobbing in the bay, and the grouper tastes great. Do NOT vote Democratic!
My stats are in the article you link to. Your article even has pictures of the data. Which would help if the words are too big for you to understand.

:roll:
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Latest drivel from the IMPOTUS o d campaign

“He has experience now fighting the coronavirus as an individual... Joe Biden doesn’t have that.” — Trump campaign spokesperson
@ErinMPerrine, trying to make Joe Biden’s lack of infectious disease a strike against him.

What the heck!?
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Orange Duce is leaving the hospital at 6:30 this afternoon. It's over, he survived Rona! He beat it into submission! :lol: :lol:

What a man, a real man, a man's man. :lol: :lol:
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

debates have to be back on as scheduled. only question might be the mute mic.

town hall audience you have to think will be in repub's favor. i think stelter's head might explode.

on another front... the chances of heading back to walter reed again, at least on a timely basis, might be really low. so trump better hope all this knowledge he gained lately by not reading it in a book is real.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:47 pm Orange Duce is leaving the hospital at 6:30 this afternoon. It's over, he survived Rona! He beat it into submission! :lol: :lol:

What a man, a real man, a man's man. :lol: :lol:
More evidence that this is all fake. Where is update on FLOTUS?

1. Takes attention away from his poor debate performance
2. Stops the negative stories that broke about his taxes, proud boys, Melanias tape etc
3. Bidens attack ads get pulled
4. Has an excuse not to debate Biden again.
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

CU88 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:40 pm Latest drivel from the IMPOTUS o d campaign

“He has experience now fighting the coronavirus as an individual... Joe Biden doesn’t have that.” — Trump campaign spokesperson
@ErinMPerrine, trying to make Joe Biden’s lack of infectious disease a strike against him.

What the heck!?
... it's Trumpnista logic, which is to say there is no logic to it.

Return to “POLITICS”