2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
jhu72

Re: 2020 Elections - Led to Impeachment?

Post by jhu72 »

Matnum PI wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:43 pm U.S. House has impeached President Trump for inciting deadly riot at U.S. Capitol; first president to be impeached twice. nbcnews.to/35BseK2

Good to see that not one single democrat pulled the NV switch. The 4 republicans who did are the biggest cowards.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
njbill

Post by njbill »

ggait wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:59 pm Lost the popular vote twice; one term president; impeached twice.

TBD if he'll add "only president ever convicted by the Senate."

Winning!
IMPOTUSx2
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Matnum PI wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:31 pm Image

Yeah, this will save his ass. :lol: :lol:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Brooklyn wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:26 pm Impeach and imprison the subversive TRAITOR!

Now, let's have a conviction and a long term prison sentence. And Biden better not even think of granting a pardon.

LOCK HIM UP!
Biden won't.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:11 pm Biden won't.

It would destroy his career and all he has stood for if he dares make the mistake of pardoning the traitor.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
ggait

Post by ggait »

“I know impeachment. I have the best impeachments. Nobody has impeachments like me.”
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

ggait wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:57 pm “I know impeachment. I have the best impeachments. Nobody has impeachments like me.”
:lol: :lol: :lol:
a fan

Post by a fan »

Well, the one thing that we'll find out in the Senate is: do they embrace actual Conservatism? Or are they going to double down on TeamTinFoilHat?

It will be a crystal clear answer from the Republicans. Because if they don't impeach him? The first thing Trump will do, is work to keep himself in the limelight. And the obvious way to do that is, to declare his 2024 candidacy, and start campaigning right now.

He does that? He'll suck all the air out of the R party for four full years. The only question is, is McConnell smart enough to understand this?
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

Brooklyn wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:33 pm
jhu72 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:11 pm Biden won't.

It would destroy his career and all he has stood for if he dares make the mistake of pardoning the traitor.
President-elect Biden is a “process” guy. There is no way anyone will get a pardon unless they get a nod from the DOJ first.

DocBarrister 8-)
@DocBarrister
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

a fan wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:15 pm Well, the one thing that we'll find out in the Senate is: do they embrace actual Conservatism? Or are they going to double down on TeamTinFoilHat?

It will be a crystal clear answer from the Republicans. Because if they don't impeach him? The first thing Trump will do, is work to keep himself in the limelight. And the obvious way to do that is, to declare his 2024 candidacy, and start campaigning right now.

He does that? He'll suck all the air out of the R party for four full years. The only question is, is McConnell smart enough to understand this?
... they all get that, but for a few truly dim bulbs.
a fan

Post by a fan »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:54 pm
a fan wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:15 pm Well, the one thing that we'll find out in the Senate is: do they embrace actual Conservatism? Or are they going to double down on TeamTinFoilHat?

Well if that's actually true, Trump is F'ed. NO WAY would Romney and other R's smart enough to know that Trump will run again for 2024 would let him do that. Not a chance.

They have the wooden stake in their hands. Keeping Trump around....and letting him get all of the attention..... doesn't have an upside if you're a Republican Senator. But I have to say, I'm not sure these Senators are all that bright....Trump has outsmarted them for four years.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

a fan wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:07 pm
jhu72 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:54 pm

Well if that's actually true, Trump is F'ed. NO WAY would Romney and other R' smart enough to know that Trump will run again for 2024 would let him do that. Not a chance.

They have the wooden stake in their hands. Keeping Trump around....and letting him get all of the attention..... doesn't have an upside if you're a Republican Senator. But I have to say, I'm not sure these Senators are all that bright....Trump has outsmarted them for four years.
... I think they all know they have created a monster through their own cowardly behavior. McConnell and Cheney I suspect will help them find their balls. Pelosi has given them an opportunity to solve their problem. We will see.
a fan

Post by a fan »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:20 pm ... I think they all know they have created a monster through their own cowardly behavior. McConnell and Cheney I suspect will help them find their balls. Pelosi has given them an opportunity to solve their problem. We will see.
She did the Republican party the biggest favor they'll ever get from her. Will they take what she's given them?

We'll find out if the Republican Borg has become self aware at the impeachment vote.

I don't share your optimism on this count. McConnell will have to call them all into a room, and hash it out. I expect an all or nothing vote.
ggait

Re: 2020 Elections - Led to Historic Impeachment #2

Post by ggait »

We'll find out if the Republican Borg has become self aware at the impeachment vote.
Maybe not quite woken up yet.

Mike Huckabee on Ingraham tonight:

Ted Bundy and Jeffrey Dahmer got more due process today than Donald Trump. It is the logic of lynching. What we witnessed today was the lynching of Donald Trump.

Glad to see that FNC is doing its part to unify and heal!
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
old salt

Post by old salt »

This is all the FBI has said so far. Note the cautionary tone. Don't raise expectations that might not prove out.
https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field-of ... tol-011221

The FBI receives enormous amounts of information and intelligence... We have to separate the aspirational from the intentional and determine which of the individuals saying despicable things on the internet are just practicing keyboard bravado or they actually have the intent to do harm.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:50 pm
This is all the FBI has said so far. Note the cautionary tone. Don't raise expectations that might not prove out.
https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field-of ... tol-011221

The FBI receives enormous amounts of information and intelligence... We have to separate the aspirational from the intentional and determine which of the individuals saying despicable things on the internet are just practicing keyboard bravado or they actually have the intent to do harm.

My fault friend... This “could be” worse than Benghazi. Let’s find out who knew what and when...
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Did you mean impeach him or convict him ?

Return to “POLITICS”