Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: Orange Duce

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Trump:

Mark asked me to do it he thinks you’re great and you know, just you have the most important job in the country right now, because if we win Georgia, first of all, if we win you’re going to have two wins…

They’re not gonna win right now, you know, they’re down because the people of Georgia are so angry at what happened to me.

They know I won, won by hundreds of thousands of votes, it wasn’t close.

And Alabama you know where they go, because I won South Carolina in a record, Alabama in a record, Florida in a record.

You know I won Florida by six or seven hundred thousand votes, it’s never happened before with a Republican.

And uh with all that money they spent, you know, you heard all about these guys go down spending a fortune.

And we won Texas by a record, Texas was won by the biggest, biggest number ever, and it, you know, it didn’t, it didn’t…
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

Watson:

Well, I appreciate your call and I – I hope you and your family have a very healthy and happy Christmas, and, um, I certainly appreciate you and everything you’ve done.

Trump: Well, and I appreciate it too, Frances.

Do you think they’ll be working after Christmas, to keep it going fast?

Cause, you know, we have that date of the sixth, which is a very important date.

Watson: Right, right. I–

Trump: and, uh, [UNINTELLIGIBLE]

Watson:

– I know you’ve got that coming up and, and I can assure you that,

that I’m gonna be working, and we’re gonna be working. And, it’s um–

Trump: Good.

Watson:

I, um, yeah, I appreciate it and, you know, our team’s out there working, you know, we got pandemic–

Trump: Well I do thank them.

Watson: Yeah, we’ve got pand–

Trump:

And I hear the, uh, I hear the Georgia, it’s, it’s not the FBI, what was it, the GBI, right?

Watson: Right.
“I wish you would!”
CU88

Post by CU88 »

The whole 2xIMPOTUS o d 1 hour call with GA Raffesberger is just brutal to listen to, here is a 4 &1/2 minute clip.

"I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3hrN0cP58Y

DEPLORABLE
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

ggait wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 7:26 pm
Because he could have meant finding them via legal recounts or re-canvassing. That's the logical defense.
Another logical defense:
That's a nice house/family/business you got there. Would be a shame if anything happened to it.
Because the mob boss could have meant that he was really concerned for the guy's nice house/family/business. Not making a threat, logically.
MTG goes on Bannon’s show and describes weekly strategy meetings of McCarthy and select R House members as meetings “of the five families.” Rs are coming right out and saying they’re happy to be associated with the mafia. https://www.newsweek.com/marjorie-taylo ... 6976?amp=1

But yeah, Trump could have meant to legally find the votes. Sucker.
Typical Lax Dad

CU88 wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 6:42 am The whole 2xIMPOTUS o d 1 hour call with GA Raffesberger is just brutal to listen to, here is a 4 &1/2 minute clip.

DEPLORABLE
Old Salt logic….. he walks in a finds a man standing over a woman with stab wounds bleeding out and the man is covered in blood holding a knife….. The man says “I took the knife, the democrat went that way!”…. Old Salt says thanks and runs in the direction that the guy holding a knife and covered in blood points out.
“I wish you would!”
HooDat

Post by HooDat »

So has Trump just given up on even trying to hide the grift?

He has a HUGE announcement, that he teases days in advance. And, wait for it.....

Digital trading cards with various glamorized comic book style images of Trump! :lol: :roll:

Only $99 each :lol: :? :lol:

perhaps I should have posted this on the joke thread?
STILL somewhere back in the day....

...and waiting/hoping for a tinfoil hat emoji......
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:15 am
CU88 wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 6:42 am The whole 2xIMPOTUS o d 1 hour call with GA Raffesberger is just brutal to listen to, here is a 4 &1/2 minute clip.

DEPLORABLE
Old Salt logic….. he walks in a finds a man standing over a woman with stab wounds bleeding out and the man is covered in blood holding a knife….. The man says “I took the knife, the democrat went that way!”…. Old Salt says thanks and runs in the direction that the guy holding a knife and covered in blood points out.
worse...he's seen the man previously and repeatedly saying the woman should be killed...then finds the man with the knife in the woman, pulling it out, blood spattered...etc..
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

HooDat wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:56 am So has Trump just given up on even trying to hide the grift?

He has a HUGE announcement, that he teases days in advance. And, wait for it.....

Digital trading cards with various glamorized comic book style images of Trump! :lol: :roll:

There are a lot of people who voted twice for this guy to be their President. That's the joke. What was it that PT Barnum said?

https://twitter.com/JoJoFromJerz/status ... 0062976001
ggait

Post by ggait »

HooDat wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:56 am So has Trump just given up on even trying to hide the grift?

History repeats itself. First as tragedy, then as farce.

Looks like the size of the hands has been enlarged. ;)
Boycott stupid. Country over party.
Typical Lax Dad

I love this:

“I wish you would!”
CU88

Post by CU88 »

He is the best that the r's have to offer america...
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:15 am

DEPLORABLE
SNOT BUBBLES
ggait

Post by ggait »

Trump trading cards sell out. $4.45 M into Cheeto’s personal pocket (not his fake campaign).

Just like the sleazy tele-vangelist fleece-ing the poor folks at home on the couch.

Maybe he should sell a bundle that would include some trump vodka and steaks too.
Boycott stupid. Country over party.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

December 15, 2022
HEATHER COX RICHARDSON
DEC 16

Yesterday, former president Trump took to his Truth Social media platform to announce that he would be making “a MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT” today. Since he recently threw his hat in the ring for president in 2024, there was a great deal of speculation about what political move this would be.

When it came today, it turned out that his announcement was for digital trading cards with images of him as a superhero…available for $99 apiece. Radio personality John Melendez promptly called them “Broke’mon cards.”

Ron Filipkowski, a former federal prosecutor and Republican who now monitors right-wing extremism, tweeted: “All I can say is that those of us who have lost friends, fought with relatives, resigned positions, been called traitor, left our party, all because we saw very clearly what a con-man, huckster and fraud this man is, have never felt more vindicated.”

The reduction of the former president to a cartoon grifter seems likely to have political repercussions. Right-wing media personality Baked Alaska, who is facing six months in jail after pleading guilty to parading, demonstrating or picketing inside a Capitol building for his participation in the January 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol, tweeted: “i can’t believe i’m going to jail for an nft salesman,” with a sad face emoji.

Trump’s political star is fading, leaving the Republican Party without plan or policy: recall that in 2020, for the first time in its history, the party didn’t write a political platform. Instead, it said that if it had written a platform, it “would have undoubtedly unanimously agreed to reassert the Party’s strong support for President Donald Trump and his Administration.” Going forward, they simply resolved “[t]hat the Republican Party has and will continue to enthusiastically support the President’s America-first agenda.”
HooDat

Post by HooDat »

ggait wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:32 am Trump trading cards sell out. $4.45 M into Cheeto’s personal pocket (not his fake campaign).

Just like the sleazy tele-vangelist fleece-ing the poor folks at home on the couch.

Maybe he should sell a bundle that would include some trump vodka and steaks too.
I had the same thoughts re: the steaks.... :lol:

The good news is, I think this may actually be the bridge too far for even the MAGA side of the party. Most were ready to support someone else (with DeSantis as the front-runner) - to my way of seeing it, this seals Trump's fate.

edit to acknowledge CU88's post re-enforcing my point

dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT felt like

"Be sure to drink your ovaltine? Ovaltine? A crummy commercial? Son of a b!tch"
Bart

Post by Bart »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:54 am MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT felt like

:lol: :lol:
njbill

Post by njbill »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:54 am MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT felt like

:lol: Perfect.
HooDat

Post by HooDat »

dislaxxic wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:46 am Image

these are sooo much better than the "real" thing! :lol: :lol:

Return to “POLITICS”