Ivy League 2022

D1 Mens Lacrosse
Peter Brown

Re: Ivy League 2022

Post by Peter Brown »

Gobigred wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 3:43 pm
Stiffler wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 3:40 pm Penn fan here and I was super proud of Cornell today. Fought til the end. Kids played the best team in the country toe to toe. Good for those kids and good for the League...the top league in the country.

Btw...I now have heard both Rutgers and UMD having 25 year old's on their team..smh...
And both played their "C" game. Wonder why.

Not only did Maryland win the National Championship today, they’ve been awarded the 2022 Ivy League crown as well.
Stiffler

Post by Stiffler »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 3:50 pm
Stiffler wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 3:40 pm Penn fan here and I was super proud of Cornell today. Fought til the end. Kids played the best team in the country toe to toe. Good for those kids and good for the League...the top league in the country.

Btw...I now have heard both Rutgers and UMD having 25 year old's on their team..smh...

Not only did Maryland win the National Championship today, they’ve been awarded the 2022 Ivy League crown as well.
I'd say they got the Ivy, Big10, ACC, Big East and any other conference crowns sewn up for 2022, yes.
FannOLax

Post by FannOLax »

Absolutely terrific year for Ivy lacrosse. Cornell ran an amazing gauntlet in 2022 and represented themselves and the conference very well in the national championship game. It has been a very good year to be a fan of Ivy League lacrosse, from the early run of OOC wins, to the close and hard-fought conference games through to Memorial Day. Well done Dartmouth, Harvard, Brown, Yale, Penn, Princeton and especially Cornell!
Laxman23

Post by Laxman23 »

Admittedly Maryland was clearly the top team In the country by a large margin…….but Cornell did go toe to toe today and represented the IVY league well. I will grant Maryland the national championship and the championship of the IL as well. But here is where I will likely get into trouble but what the hell. Take number two in all conferences and even Number one Big East (GT) and I am not sure many of them would win the IL or even make the ILT. I believe no IVY beat another IL twice. GT was .500 in IL play.
We heard all year how great GT was yet we saw another first round NCAA fizzle. Rutgers? OSU? Not so impressive. both 2-2 against the IVY teams
Hats off to Maryland….clearly the best. But also hats off to Cornell and to a slightly lesser extent all the IVY teams. It was a special year for the IL and kudos to them all.
Hopefully they will continue their excellent play in ‘23!!
faircornell

Post by faircornell »

Sam King was voted Harvard Male Rookie of the Year for the University.
faircornell

Post by faircornell »

Duplicate
laxfan1313

Post by laxfan1313 »

And you are in the finals for Troll of the Year.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

laxfan1313 wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:58 am

And you are in the finals for Troll of the Year.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_8yRvdsbeAk
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah

Return to “D1 MENS LACROSSE”