The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Kismet

Re: 2024

Post by Kismet »

old salt wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:46 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:25 pm
old salt wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:53 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:38 pm
a fan wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:15 pm
JoeMauer89 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:18 pm Plus, Psaki offered this bunk as she tried to avoid the gaping contradiction on vaccination rules. Team Biden just announced that it will start letting vaccinated travelers from dozens of nations finally visit America again (come November), while still denying entry to the un-jabbed.

But the administration is not demanding vaccinations for the countless illegal border-crossers that it’s allowing in. Why? Because “it’s not the same thing,”.......
Well, she's right. It's not the same thing.

That, said, not vaccinating people who are immigrating to the US is just about the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Health policy wonks have to be livid at this Biden policy.

So I think she's not lying. She's just making dumb excuses for a moronic, brain-dead policy. ;)
Yup, that's my read too.
Not sure what they're thinking...seems pretty obvious, though they do seem quite overwhelmed by the scale of the influx, just getting them basic food, water and then shelter, much less shots...but it wouldn't be that difficult to be clear that will be the objective prior to anyone being shipped back or processed into the US for asylum.
They're not being processed. They're issued a Notice to Report to ICE by an assigned date, then shipped off to who-knows-where in the US, most likely someplace where they have family or other support, never to be heard from again. It's part of the Open Borders scam. There's no expectation that their status will ever be adjudicated. That's why Haitians are now coming in droves.
Huh, where are you getting this nonsense "Open Borders"? :roll:

They're shipping the men back, processing families, and sure, I hope they ultimately do release them. But they should vaccinate them first.

We could use these Haitians in our workforce. They're gonna be darn appreciative of the opportunity.
Show us the numbers sent back vs the numbers released inside the US.
Are Haitians more appreciative than Central Americans ? Metrics ?
I'd sure like to know how 14,000+ Haitians ended up on the southern border under the bridge in a rather short period of time coming from all over South and Central America (but mostly from Brazil) having been in those places for YEARS?????

Given the current labor shortage especially at the low end we might end up need some of those who end up here after all. :oops:
Last edited by Kismet on Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

I mean Biden must be tight w Wyclef Jean from his song for Obama. Send him down to motivate and solve the problem.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:18 pm Plus, Psaki offered this bunk as she tried to avoid the gaping contradiction on vaccination rules. Team Biden just announced that it will start letting vaccinated travelers from dozens of nations finally visit America again (come November), while still denying entry to the un-jabbed.

But the administration is not demanding vaccinations for the countless illegal border-crossers that it’s allowing in. Why? Because “it’s not the same thing,”.......

That, said, not vaccinating people who are immigrating to the US is just about the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Health policy wonks have to be livid at this Biden policy.

So I think she's not lying. She's just making dumb excuses for a moronic, brain-dead policy. ;)
Yup, that's my read too.
Not sure what they're thinking...seems pretty obvious, though they do seem quite overwhelmed by the scale of the influx, just getting them basic food, water and then shelter, much less shots...but it wouldn't be that difficult to be clear that will be the objective prior to anyone being shipped back or processed into the US for asylum.
They're not being processed. They're issued a Notice to Report to ICE by an assigned date, then shipped off to who-knows-where in the US, most likely someplace where they have family or other support, never to be heard from again. It's part of the Open Borders scam. There's no expectation that their status will ever be adjudicated. That's why Haitians are now coming in droves.

They're shipping the men back, processing families, and sure, I hope they ultimately do release them. But they should vaccinate them first.

We could use these Haitians in our workforce. They're gonna be darn appreciative of the opportunity.
Tongue in cheek tweak of nativist crew on here.

The reporting is what I said (men being shipped back, but families not or not yet), but I don't work for ICE, Border Patrol, or anyone else relevant.

I note that you didn't actually respond to my question.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Kismet wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:10 am

Yup, that's my read too.

I'd sure like to know how 14,000+ Haitians ended up on the southern border under the bridge in a rather short period of time coming from all over South and Central America having been in those places for YEARS?????

Given the current labor shortage especially at the low end we might end up need some of those who end up here after all. :oops:
Apparently, another 20,000 on their way.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

tech37 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:56 am
ggait wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:57 pm Biden's press secretary is a spin doctor indistinguishable from a PS working for Obama, Bush, Clinton, etc.
Ha!... "spin doctor" also known as those who "spin the truth." Deceptive and misleading (lying), anyway you cut it. No surprise a lawyer would try to make that "distinction without a difference."
You've yet to show us a single example of actual lying by Psaki.
Not one.
Weak.

And immensely hypocritical...where was your outrage over the Trump crew's incessant lying?
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:23 am
ggait wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:57 pm Biden's press secretary is a spin doctor indistinguishable from a PS working for Obama, Bush, Clinton, etc.
Ha!... "spin doctor" also known as those who "spin the truth." Deceptive and misleading (lying), anyway you cut it. No surprise a lawyer would try to make that "distinction without a difference."
You've yet to show us a single example of actual lying by Psaki.
Not one.
Weak.

And immensely hypocritical...where was your outrage over the Trump crew's incessant lying?
He doesn't believe in anecdotal evidence. Only his elevated state of being and grace...
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Note to self….”keep track of Tech37”
“I wish you would!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:37 am
Note to self….”keep track of Tech37”
Now you want to collect papers? Damn!
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Ready for the mega-ugly 2024 rematch? The perennial optimist vs. the perma-troll

The "Alternative Facts Coalition" :lol: :lol:

Actually, a formidable foe. Who WOULDN'T want to actually live in LaLa Land?

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Who would you guess will be the 2024 Dem and GOP nominees? from where I'm sitting, Biden vs. Trump seems unlikely.
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Matnum PI wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:57 am Who would you guess will be the 2024 Dem and GOP nominees? from where I'm sitting, Biden vs. Trump seems unlikely.
If he is even a little healthy, it is Trump for the GOP. He has a stranglehold on the party, and a good piece of the money machine. Not sure about the Democrats, and assume we will learn more after the midterms.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

seacoaster wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:00 pm
Matnum PI wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:57 am Who would you guess will be the 2024 Dem and GOP nominees? from where I'm sitting, Biden vs. Trump seems unlikely.
If he is even a little healthy, it is Trump for the GOP. He has a stranglehold on the party, and a good piece of the money machine. Not sure about the Democrats, and assume we will learn more after the midterms.
Kamala/Pete/AOC/Warren (super geriatric) v Trump/Cruz/Hawley/Desantis/Haley
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:07 pmKamala/Pete/AOC/Warren (super geriatric) v Trump/Cruz/Hawley/Desantis/Haley
Don't disagree with this...would maybe add in Beto and perhaps a Dem Governor/Senator or two, although i don't know who that'd be at the moment...

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

There’s always an unknown in there just no point in me guessing. Would like to see Kinzinger vs Pete or Yang but odds of that are lower than me throwing a Caligula style, one man orgy with the U Arizona dance team and cheerleaders.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Tulsi !
ggait

Post by ggait »

old salt wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:24 pmTulsi !
Could totally see Tulsi running again. Just not as a Democrat.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:24 pmTulsi !
Patriots!!
“I wish you would!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:01 pm Maybe this guy?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Patriot_(wrestler)
Cheerleader for a politician.
“I wish you would!”
CU88

Post by CU88 »

On this date five years ago, in the run-up to the 2016 election, the Washington Post broke the story of the so-called Access Hollywood tape, a video from 2005 in which Donald Trump told television host Billy Bush about his approach to women. "I don't even wait” to start kissing them, he said. “And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.... Grab 'em by the passy. You can do anything."

(laxpower censoring word spoken by 2xIMPOTUS o d)
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Return to “POLITICS”