2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
ggait

Re: 2020 Elections - 25th Amendment Time

Post by ggait »

Watching Fox News right now for the first time in years just to see a different perspective. Tomi Lahren is a moron.

As long as garbage like her continue to have a voice that’s positioned as a respected one we’re not going anywhere.

I taped Hannity, Tucker and Ingraham last night.

Laura is the worst imo because she (like Cruz and Hawley) knows better -- Dartmouth, UVA Law, SCOTUS clerk for Clarence Thomas.

Only took her 15 seconds (!!!) to mention that the rioters might have included Antifas.

Then follows up with how "there were legitimate concerns about how the election was conducted" and how we need "meaningful reform" like getting rid of wide-spread mail in voting and ballot harvesting, and fully prosecuting all voter fraud.

Then mentions, with head sadly shaking, how could it be that "a 14 year female vet was shot and killed" and asks if the use of deadly forced by the Cap Police was really necessary.

That was her first 90 seconds.

JFC -- that is Goebbels level stuff.
Last edited by ggait on Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
youthathletics

Re: 2020 Elections - Donald Trump FIRED

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:34 pm
youthathletics wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:22 pm
a fan wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:12 pm
Kismet wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:55 am fan - I'm with you 99% of the time around here but not on this one. The only way to avoid what occurred yesterday was to maintain robust security at the Capitol with adequate force to repel ANY attempt to not only enter the building but to keep crowds at a safe distance.
Then the problem is that my post was poorly worded, because I agree with you, 100%.

My point is GIVEN THE FACT that they were completely unprepared for yesterday's events, and that a handful of police with handguns were facing thousands of armed idiots.....I'm glad they didn't start shooting. If they were prepared? Yes. Stand your ground, and protect our Government. Agree completely.
Kismet wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:55 am They have been telegraphing it for WEEKS now online and Junior and DOPUS reaffirmed it yesterday. You can watch videos last night and this morning of both outmanned/outnumbered Capitol police retreating in the face of overwhelming numbers
Yes. I agree 1000%.
+1 to you both.

Maybe cu77, cu88, and docb will give you both a bunch of dump, as they did to me, for bringing up the very same thing as it unraveled.
No. You brought up the possibility that someone wanted the storming of the Capitol to occur. Maybe you were spitballing.... maybe you saw a clue....it’s consistent with your conspiracy theory proclivities... I also believe you were also one of the first to bring up Antifa. AFAN brought up those very same things? It’s a yes or no question.
Yes, I also brought up antifa in my post...there were two thoughts in that single post. And the first word of the post was "MAYBE". Have we not learned anything in the past few years by jumping to conclusions? You all seemed to just want to shoot first.

You are conflating two paragraphs in my one post WRT to the police preparedness, which was the 2nd paragraph: REF HERE
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:02 pm
Kismet wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:55 am fan - I'm with you 99% of the time around here but not on this one. The only way to avoid what occurred yesterday was to maintain robust security at the Capitol with adequate force to repel ANY attempt to not only enter the building but to keep crowds at a safe distance.
Then the problem is that my post was poorly worded, because I agree with you, 100%.

My point is GIVEN THE FACT that they were completely unprepared for yesterday's events, and that a handful of police with handguns were facing thousands of armed idiots.....I'm glad they didn't start shooting. If they were prepared? Yes. Stand your ground, and protect our Government. Agree completely.
Kismet wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:55 am They have been telegraphing it for WEEKS now online and Junior and DOPUS reaffirmed it yesterday. You can watch videos last night and this morning of both outmanned/outnumbered Capitol police retreating in the face of overwhelming numbers
Yes. I agree 1000%.
+1 to you both.

Maybe cu77, cu88, and docb will give you both a bunch of dump, as they did to me, for bringing up the very same thing as it unraveled.
No. You brought up the possibility that someone wanted the storming of the Capitol to occur. Maybe you were spitballing.... maybe you saw a clue....it’s consistent with your conspiracy theory proclivities... I also believe you were also one of the first to bring up Antifa. AFAN brought up those very same things? It’s a yes or no question.
Yes, I also brought up antifa in my post...there were two thoughts in that single post. And the first word of the post was "MAYBE". Have we not learned anything in the past few years by jumping to conclusions? You all seemed to just want to shoot first.

You are conflating two paragraphs in my one post WRT to the police preparedness, which was the 2nd paragraph: REF HERE
un huh....I liked this post:

Post by CU77 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:18 pm

youthathletics wrote: ↑Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:16 pm
Almost makes you think, they wanted some sshit to go down.

They??? Who the f are they???

The only a**hat who wanted this to go down is TRUMP.
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I wish you would!”
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

seacoaster wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:49 pm
Matnum PI wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:10 pm All Ds.

One R: Kinzinger.

And I think you could add Amash (I).
Amash is no longer in Congress. He did not stand for reelection
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Jennifer Bendery @jbendery
3h
The House isn't coming back into session until after the inauguration.
The Senate has adjourned until Jan. 19.
Surreal cap to yesterday.
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Did not know that about Amash; thanks.

Here is the whole crime family together, getting ready to incite, encourage and foster some criminal activity, and disrupt the functions and business of the Government of the United States.

https://twitter.com/cbouzy/status/1347213098021695493

This is what you Trumpers voted for, and gave the country. The sewer. Well done.

BFFs??

https://twitter.com/mspepper9/status/13 ... 88/photo/1

Co-Conspirator:

https://twitter.com/someknew/status/1347237096520470529
Typical Lax Dad

seacoaster wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:13 pm Did not know that about Amash; thanks.

Here is the whole crime family together, getting ready to incite, encourage and foster some criminal activity, and disrupt the functions and business of the Government of the United States.

https://twitter.com/cbouzy/status/1347213098021695493

This is what you Trumpers voted for, and gave the country. The sewer. Well done.

BFFs??

https://twitter.com/mspepper9/status/13 ... 88/photo/1

Co-Conspirator:

https://twitter.com/someknew/status/1347237096520470529
Looks like a command and control center. Our military caucus can speak to it.
“I wish you would!”
ggait

Post by ggait »

So are all those people in the same Covid bubble (like Anderson Cooper and Andy Cohen are)?

Cause I didn't see many masks.

Or maybe they don't need masks since most/all have been C+ already.

Poor Meadows -- he went full MAGA in order to get positioned for a 2022 Senate run. Good plan...until Lara Trump :roll: decided that was her next vanity project.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

Matnum PI wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:10 pm All Ds.
First GOP lawmaker calls for invoking 25th Amendment to remove Trump

Hopefully the first domino. God bless the USA. Please.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

ggait wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:27 pm So are all those people in the same Covid bubble (like Anderson Cooper and Andy Cohen are)?

Cause I didn't see many masks.

Or maybe they don't need masks since most/all have been C+ already.

Poor Meadows -- he went full MAGA in order to get positioned for a 2022 Senate run. Good plan...until Lara Trump :roll: decided that was her next vanity project.
Meadows is dumber and less useful than old pavement.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:04 pm

Yes. I agree 1000%.
+1 to you both.

Yup....move the goal post and change the subject. Par for the course from you.
Post my reply to your question ..... you are worse than fox news.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Rogue POTUS Staff @RoguePOTUSStaff
2 mins ago
Chao was ready to invoke the 25th, but without that happening she sees no reason to stay.
Breaking WaPo: Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao will resign, the first to leave Trump's Cabinet after he incited mob that attacked Capitol.
Caddy Day
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:35 pm

Yes. I agree 1000%.
+1 to you both.

Dude. Read the exchange above. You are moving the goalposts. You speculated that someone wanted your guys to storm the Capitol and then YOU also brought up ANTIFA. It’s consistent with your conspiracy mentality.
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I wish you would!”
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Matnum PI wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:36 pm Rogue POTUS Staff @RoguePOTUSStaff
2 mins ago
Chao was ready to invoke the 25th, but without that happening she sees no reason to stay.
Breaking WaPo: Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao will resign, the first to leave Trump's Cabinet after he incited mob that attacked Capitol.
So is it better for the cabinet members to leave or invoke 25?
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

13 days...
Caddy Day
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Joe Sondow@JoeSondow
15 hours ago
Stop saying history will judge them. Judge them now. With judges.
Caddy Day
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

GOP Senator Says He’s ‘Never Seen’ Mike Pence Angrier At Trump

Roiling waters as rats leap from the foundering ship...

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:38 pm
youthathletics wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:35 pm

Yes. I agree 1000%.
+1 to you both.

Dude. Read the exchange above. You are moving the goalposts. You speculated that someone wanted your guys to storm the Capitol and then YOU also brought up ANTIFA. It’s consistent with your conspiracy mentality.
Wrong.

Again, why won't you post my reply to your question where you partially cited me, and intentionally left off my reply.... "They??? Who the f are they???". That is deceptive trolling on your part. Maybe you should stop posting under multiple user accounts.
~Livy

njbill

Post by njbill »

ggait wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:33 pm So the light touch/fingers crossed approach might have been the best of the bad security options available.
I agree, however, the plan should have been "hope for the best, prepare for the worst." Lots and lots of cops from multiple agencies ready for war should have been on standby no more than 15 mins away. Enough 8' sections of cyclone fence should have been stored on the outside of the Capitol Building in numerous locations with assembly staff on site so the building could be encircled with fencing in very short order.

Way too much video circulating of the cops cozying up to the mobsters. Something is rotten in Denmark here.

As for T****, Garland should convene a grand jury and subpoena T**** to testify. Leak it out if he takes the 5th.

If T**** gets indicted and tries to use his "stay calm" tweet in his defense, let him take the stand in front of a DC jury and explain why he wasn't inciting violence. Maybe before Judge Sullivan or Jackson.
Last edited by njbill on Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ggait

Post by ggait »

Bill -- was meaning to ask you.

What tea leaves do you read in Biden picking Garland versus, say, Yates who is the most obvious pick for the job. More so now with the Senate control flipped blue.

Seems like Garland is more likely a dove than hawkish pick. But mostly an independent pick.

Have seen speculation that Biden wanted to open/fill a seat on DC Circuit, which I could see.

Return to “POLITICS”