2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
jhu72

Re: 2020 Elections - Donald Trump FIRED

Post by jhu72 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:28 pm
jhu72 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:13 pm
Matnum PI wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:48 pm US Senate votes 93-6 to reject the Republican effort to block counting Arizona’s electoral votes for Joe Biden.

The 6 US senators who voted in favor of the effort:

• Sen. Cruz, R-Texas
• Sen. Hawley, R-Missouri
• Sen. Kennedy, R-Louisiana
• Sen. Hyde-Smith, R-Mississippi
• Sen. Marshall, R-Kansas
• Sen. Tuberville, R-Alabama
All slave states and bloody Kansas. Like anyone should be surprised. :lol:
Lost Cause
... to me it really looks like they have the votes to impeach him and be done with this POS.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

DocBarrister wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:25 pm
old salt wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:07 pm
DocBarrister wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:04 pm
old salt wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:52 pm
a fan wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:32 pm
old salt wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:20 pm They react to what they see is tolerated, rationalized, & even implicitly encouraged & celebrated, then reply in kind.

"peaceful protests", at a time when other public gatherings were restricted or banned, were allowed & celebrated.

We are now reaping the whirlwind. So you don't think these are just kids blowing off steam ?
Right. Today happened because of Black Lives Matter.

I think I'm gonna go ahead and check out of this conversation.....
It happened because mob violence, aka peaceful protests, has been tolerated, normalized & tacitly encouraged.
I reject your premise ... it is unquestionably wrong.

However, it should be noted that the BLM movement had something very legitimate to protest ... police brutality and inequality in the administration of justice.

The same is not true of Trump or his thugs. There was no “stolen election.” There was no voter fraud. There was no Trump “landside.” They are all lies spewed by a malignant narcissist ... a malignant piece of trash that you have repeatedly defended on this forum.

Enough of this nonsense. Just stop.

DocBarrister
I condemn this mob violence, just as I condemn the BLM/Antifa violence we have had to endure. Do you ?
The BLM protests were largely peaceful. The night violence by the anarchist crowd (overwhelmingly white men) were the source of violence ... as they have been for decades. You need to distinguish between the two.

DocBarrister
More than 14,000 people at BLM protests, across 49 cities nationwide from May 27 to June 20 were arrested, according to a Washington Post fact-checker tally of data in late June.

And then there were these related events. From all sides.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes ... -dead/amp/

But sure. “Largely peaceful.”
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:04 am
old salt wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:20 pm They react to what they see is tolerated, rationalized, & even implicitly encouraged & celebrated, then reply in kind.

"peaceful protests", at a time when other public gatherings were restricted or banned, were allowed & celebrated.

We are now reaping the whirlwind. So you don't think these are just kids blowing off steam ?

It happened because mob violence, aka peaceful protests, has been tolerated, normalized & tacitly encouraged.

However, it should be noted that the BLM movement had something very legitimate to protest ... police brutality and inequality in the administration of justice.

The same is not true of Trump or his thugs. There was no “stolen election.” There was no voter fraud. There was no Trump “landside.” They are all lies spewed by a malignant narcissist ... a malignant piece of trash that you have repeatedly defended on this forum.

DocBarrister
I condemn this mob violence, just as I condemn the BLM/Antifa violence we have had to endure. Do you ?
The BLM protests were largely peaceful. The night violence by the anarchist crowd (overwhelmingly white men) were the source of violence ... as they have been for decades. You need to distinguish between the two.

DocBarrister
More than 14,000 people at BLM protests, across 49 cities nationwide from May 27 to June 20 were arrested, according to a Washington Post fact-checker tally of data in late June.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/06/opinions ... index.html
“I wish you would!”
DMac

Post by DMac »

So ultimately, where do you figure the horsesazz who decided to have a seat in Nancy's chair ends up?
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:04 am

DocBarrister

DocBarrister

Millions of Americans all across the country and even around the world participated in these protests.

You are not a forum member who should be discussing race issues ... not when you continue to keep a racist title on your coronavirus thread.

DocBarrister :roll:
@DocBarrister
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

DMac wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:25 am So ultimately, where do you figure the horsesazz who decided to have a seat in Nancy's chair ends up?
This guy will be identified, and he will be facing federal charges. I’m guessing plea deal and several months in a federal penitentiary.

DocBarrister
@DocBarrister
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

DocBarrister wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:43 am
DMac wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:25 am So ultimately, where do you figure the horsesazz who decided to have a seat in Nancy's chair ends up?
This guy will be identified, and he will be facing federal charges. I’m guessing plea deal and several months in a federal penitentiary.

DocBarrister

Supposedly already determined to be a Richard Barnett of Arkansas.

https://www.facebook.com/11451787522586 ... 60479/?d=n
CU77

Post by CU77 »

CU77 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:24 pm
Matnum PI wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:48 pm The 6 US senators who voted in favor of [Trump's coup d'etat]:

• Sen. Cruz, R-Texas
• Sen. Hawley, R-Missouri
• Sen. Kennedy, R-Louisiana
• Sen. Hyde-Smith, R-Mississippi
• Sen. Marshall, R-Kansas
• Sen. Tuberville, R-Alabama
They should all be expelled from the Senate.

Ditto the 121 in the House.
Two more Senators joined the Traitor Caucus and attempted to disenfranchise the voters of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania:

• Sen. Cynthia Lummis, R-Wyoming
• Sen. Rick Scott, R-Florida
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

a fan wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:50 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:35 pm
jhu72 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:28 pm It clearly is the case that DC police, Capitol and Metro were not prepared, under manned. The question is, was that by plan? I am for the time being assuming they just screwed up, it was human error. I suspect the Senate or House will hold hearings after Biden assumes the presidency.

Remember the Capitol building is normally open to the citizenry.
Yes. Just came in on my text... I am hearing from a friend that is a retired higher up CHP top brass, that the current CHP Chief issued a "stand down order".
I'm sure he/she did. We're LUCKY they made that call. What would have happened today if CHP pushed back, or simply drawn guns? Now what?

We were very, very lucky as a nation today. Whomever made the call to stand down should get a freaking medal.

....but the question is, who the F was responsible for planning BEFORE today, when it was too late?
fan - I'm with you 99% of the time around here but not on this one. The only way to avoid what occurred yesterday was to maintain robust security at the Capitol with adequate force to repel ANY attempt to not only enter the building but to keep crowds at a safe distance. They have been telegraphing it for WEEKS now online and Junior and DOPUS reaffirmed it yesterday. You can watch videos last night and this morning of both outmanned/outnumbered Capitol police retreating in the face of overwhelming numbers and others taking selfies with the criminal invaders. The Chief of CP should resign this morning.

It is more than about time to realize the the CinC is an immediate threat to the United States of America. Something immediate needs to be done about it and it is plainly obvious what that is.

Twitter is about to restore his account after suspending him yesterday? Why?

Lastly, somebody should also tell the genius Stanford/Yale bozo that IRREGARDLESS is not a legitimate word just as he is no longer a legitimate official of this government.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Thanks for fulfilling all my dreams of your complicity and right-wing neurosis. You never disappoint, by always disappointing.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Kismet wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:55 am It is more than about time to realize the the CinC is an immediate threat to the United States of America. Something immediate needs to be done about it and it is plainly obvious what that is.

Twitter is about to restore his account after suspending him yesterday? Why?

Lastly, somebody should also tell the genius Stanford/Yale bozo that IRREGARDLESS is not a legitimate word just as he is no longer a legitimate official of this government.
Trump was rejected by the voters in the election. His Presidency effectively ended 9 weeks ago. If he's impeached & convicted, he can't run again & loses much of his leverage over the GOP. His GA SoS tape & yesterday's speech are valid grounds for impeachment (imho). There may now be enough (R) Senators who'd vote to convict. Over 10k NG troops from nearby states are inbound for security. If there's not time or votes to impeach/convict/remove, it's time for Mitch & Lindsey to visit the WH, tell him to issue his final pardons, resign (with a promise Pence will pardon him) & depart for Mar a Lago.

In the parts of MO pronounced MizzooRAH (vice MizzooREE), IRREGARDLESS is considered high English.
Last edited by old salt on Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

seacoaster wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:11 am

Thanks for fulfilling all my dreams of your complicity and right-wing neurosis. You never disappoint, by always disappointing.
https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/736 ... washington

As disgusting as yesterdays protests were it was not the first time people laid siege at the US capital. I only mention this because on the local news this morning this protest was referred to as unprecedented. I think those WW1 vets set the precedent when they established Hooverville. Those WW1 vets at least never tried to take over the capital building. As a nation we reap what we sow. The angry extremists on both sides are calling the shots. I really hope the incoming administration can find that HRC reset button and create an atmosphere of trust and co operation in the government. "A house divided against itself cannot stand" Abraham Lincoln. Our nation has no choice but to come together. We can accept where we disagree but we are tearing our nation apart with the status quo. Yesterday, aside from 9/11, was the saddest day this nation has faced in a long time. Americans invaded our capital building and ransacked it to prove what? I know despite our differences all of us here believe in the rule of law. Yesterday was a low point in that concept in our country.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
seacoaster

Re: 2020 Elections - 25th Amendment Time

Post by seacoaster »

America's Mayor, up to no good and doing, as ever, a really bad job of it:

https://twitter.com/markmobility/status ... 1712806913
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Nice video tour of the criminal acts of domestic terrorism:

https://twitter.com/LACaldwellDC/status ... 5588509696
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Perfect. YA joined hip to hip, shoulder to shoulder with Nestor's Daddy:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1347020454603710464

What the heck is wrong with you?
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

old salt wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:33 am [In the parts of MO pronounced MizzooRAH (vice MizzooREE), IRREGARDLESS is considered high English.
Same part of the state who fought for the Stars & Bars flag, too!!
After all this time, they're still wrong....and possibly also traitors once again.

That said, we can agree that a delegation from Congress should go to the WH and inform this usurper that he is no longer welcome although I would not go for the pardon deal. It should be an unconditional demand that he resign and depart immediately. I wouldn't even supply a government aircraft.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

With 14 inches of glory coming from behind lubed with olive oil from his cellmate who goes by Big Ricky.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

DocBarrister wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:43 am

DocBarrister
Federal is min 1yr. However, the DC jail is run by Feds so I understand the treatment and conditions are worse than either jail or prison there. Good luck not being split in half there
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

As I said yesterday, one of only 2 acceptable options:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... nce-trump/
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:06 am
With 14 inches of glory coming from behind lubed with olive oil from his cellmate who goes by Big Ricky.
“I wish you would!”

Return to “POLITICS”