Who is supporting the immigrant caravan?

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
foreverlax

Re: Who is supporting the immigrant caravan?

Post by foreverlax »

Bandito wrote:
foreverlax wrote:
jhu72 wrote:10/25/18 -- 4:00 pm

LA Times is reporting that the vanguard of the migrant body has finally reached Mapastepec. LA Times confirms the head count is between 3 - 4 thousand. The migrant body is spread out over 10 miles along their route. Mexican border authorities are said to now be patrolling the border in large numbers.
Lou Dobbs just can't get out of his own way....still claiming it's 14k. :lol:
Why are you supporting this invasion coming to the US? I have an idea, let them stay with you. See how you feel.
Support the invasion...if you mean should we make all of these South Americans in to US citizens, no.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

10/16/18 -- 4:40 PM

Yahoo news and Reuters are claiming some part of the caravan actually made it to Pijijiapan, ~20 miles north of Mapastepec very late last night (3AM). These migrants are the vanguard. No numbers given but for an estimate of "thousands". Mexican authorities give an official headcount of 3500 for all migrants spread along the route. The migrants claimed they where going to go 57 miles today (Friday) and camp in Arriaga. Arriaga is a major crossroads. Pijijiapan is 99 miles north of the migrant's entry point into Mexico, as the crow flies.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Bolton Kept DHS in the Dark in His Push to Seal the Border Against the Migrant Caravan

"Trump’s national security adviser iced out Homeland Security and the Pentagon as he ‘yelled fire in the crowded movie theater that is Trump’s mind,’ an official says."

"Crowded Movie Theater"?? More like a "Raging Dumpster Fire". Putting this particular "businessman" into the Oval Office was clearly a big mistake.

Get out and vote.

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

dislaxxic wrote:Bolton Kept DHS in the Dark in His Push to Seal the Border Against the Migrant Caravan

"Trump’s national security adviser iced out Homeland Security and the Pentagon as he ‘yelled fire in the crowded movie theater that is Trump’s mind,’ an official says."

"Crowded Movie Theater"?? More like a "Raging Dumpster Fire". Putting this particular "businessman" into the Oval Office was clearly a big mistake.

Get out and vote.

You should be careful what you ask for dis. Some of those people that are going to go out and vote are people you probably wish had stayed home. angry9 I still find it amazing that no matter what Trump does or says the people that support him will never turn their back on him. The people that despise Trump will never be persuaded otherwise. That 20% of the country that has zero allegiance to either party are the folks that have to be convinced which side has the best vision for the nation. IMO BOTH parties are failing miserably in that respect. Instead of ideas all we get is the rhetoric that the other side is a larger pile of dung than our side is. icon_puke
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Well, Cradle m'man, myself, seacoaster and others have said it repeatedly before...most progressives don't despise Trump the man, the feelings of hate come from the fact that he has ridden a corrupt and bankrupt strategy into power and that he maintains that power and influence via dishonest, corrupt, disingenuous means. Corn chips is right, i wake up every day cursing the fact that we have to dote on every utterance of this charlatan, every fart he blows, every piece of toilet paper he trails up the plane gangway...it SUCKS to have to acknowledge that the country (the electoral college, that is) believed that he would somehow be a good choice to be the most powerful, influential person in the world. Yeah, we hate the situation we're in. Hopefully the election in a few days will start a serious course correction. That correction will be painful, but really, REALLY needs to happen.

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

You couldn't be more out of touch. Most hate tRump because of the type of man he is. Including me.

"oh...I'd date my daughter if she was't my daughter " Drop the mic, he is a scumbag.

Financial shenagans are to be forgiven, which is precisely what you just did. (not shocking from a tax cheat, Probably supported Tim Geithner's tax cheating too. Ignorance is NOT a crime :roll: )
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

it's so helpful to have someone constantly chirping about who i am and what i should think...clearly can't do that for myself. I'm just one mixed-up librul...oh, a PRETEND librul at that. Excuse me, gonna go hang myself now.

jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

1:45 PM 10-27-2018

Most news outlets reporting the vanguard made it to Arriaga yesterday. They plan to only go the 20-30 miles to San Pedro Tapanatepec today (Saturday). The consensus head count is now between 3000 and 4000. Fox News is reporting a 60% men, 40% woman and children mix. This makes a lot more sense than the original hyperbola claiming 80% men, 20% woman and children. As the caravan moves forward it is natural that the greatest attrition is among the woman and children. The UN/Mexican government head count from Monday of 30-35% men and 65-70% woman and children could believably attit to the now observed 60-40 mix. Not so with the claimed 80-20 mix. Reportig seems to be more consistent across sources and converging on the 60-40%, 3000-4000 in number story.

It is also being reported that the Mexican authorities are playing games with their train schedules in order to keep the migrants from making use of the trains. There are claims among the locals in Arriaga that the Beast has not been passing through Arriaga. The Mexican government is offering the migrants refuge as long as they stay in either of the states Oaxaca or Chiapas. The offer includes jobs and medical care. I would guess the money to fund this program is at least partially coming from the US.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

dislaxxic wrote:Well, Cradle m'man, myself, seacoaster and others have said it repeatedly before...most progressives don't despise Trump the man, the feelings of hate come from the fact that he has ridden a corrupt and bankrupt strategy into power and that he maintains that power and influence via dishonest, corrupt, disingenuous means. Corn chips is right, i wake up every day cursing the fact that we have to dote on every utterance of this charlatan, every fart he blows, every piece of toilet paper he trails up the plane gangway...it SUCKS to have to acknowledge that the country (the electoral college, that is) believed that he would somehow be a good choice to be the most powerful, influential person in the world. Yeah, we hate the situation we're in. Hopefully the election in a few days will start a serious course correction. That correction will be painful, but really, REALLY needs to happen.

You have a real dilemma to deal with dis. It is IMO the mainstream librul media that keeps doting on and salivating after every nonsensical utterance that comes out of Trumps mouth and then proceeds to trash him all over again. Great rating there and helps keep the same group of rabid FLP mutts foaming at the mouth. I keep wondering when these mainstream media folks will finally wake up and start ignoring 90% of the bs1 that Trump puts out there. Some of your librul buddies keep giving him the one thing he feeds off of... all that publicity and public exposure. Ignoring Trump and not bothering to give him the time of day would probably achieve something. By that I mean trumps message won't get out there to be heard. Except for Fox news of course. Not to rub salt in an old wound but it was your idiotic Democrat party that decided HRC was the best candidate they could offer America. Yall are as much to blame for Trump being POTUS than the electoral college could ever be. cya1
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

cradleandshoot wrote:
dislaxxic wrote:Well, Cradle m'man, myself, seacoaster and others have said it repeatedly before...most progressives don't despise Trump the man, the feelings of hate come from the fact that he has ridden a corrupt and bankrupt strategy into power and that he maintains that power and influence via dishonest, corrupt, disingenuous means. Corn chips is right, i wake up every day cursing the fact that we have to dote on every utterance of this charlatan, every fart he blows, every piece of toilet paper he trails up the plane gangway...it SUCKS to have to acknowledge that the country (the electoral college, that is) believed that he would somehow be a good choice to be the most powerful, influential person in the world. Yeah, we hate the situation we're in. Hopefully the election in a few days will start a serious course correction. That correction will be painful, but really, REALLY needs to happen.

You have a real dilemma to deal with dis. It is IMO the mainstream librul media that keeps doting on and salivating after every nonsensical utterance that comes out of Trumps mouth and then proceeds to trash him all over again. Great rating there and helps keep the same group of rabid FLP mutts foaming at the mouth. I keep wondering when these mainstream media folks will finally wake up and start ignoring 90% of the bs1 that Trump puts out there. Some of your librul buddies keep giving him the one thing he feeds off of... all that publicity and public exposure. Ignoring Trump and not bothering to give him the time of day would probably achieve something. By that I mean trumps message won't get out there to be heard. Except for Fox news of course. Not to rub salt in an old wound but it was your idiotic Democrat party that decided HRC was the best candidate they could offer America. Yall are as much to blame for Trump being POTUS than the electoral college could ever be. cya1
Trump ran unopposed during the Republican Primaries?
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Mexican President offers asylum (with benefits). Most caravan members decline & continue to US. Mucho international reporting.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/th ... f488ab5028

On Saturday, more than a hundred federal police dressed in riot gear blocked a rural highway in southern Mexico shortly before dawn to encourage the migrants to apply for refugee status in Mexico rather than continuing the long, arduous journey north. U.S. President Donald Trump has urged Mexico to prevent the caravan from reaching the border.

Most of the migrants in the caravan appeared determined to reach the U.S., despite an offer of refuge in Mexico.

Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto launched a program on Friday dubbed “You are home,” which promises shelter, medical attention, schooling and jobs to Central Americans who agree to stay in the southern Mexico states of Chiapas or Oaxaca, far from the U.S. border.

Mexico’s Interior Ministry said that temporary identity numbers have been issued to 111 migrants under the program. The IDs, called CURPs, authorize the migrants to stay and work in Mexico, and the ministry said pregnant women, children and the elderly were among those who had joined the program and were now being attended at shelters.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote:
cradleandshoot wrote:

If this needs to be explained to you yet again... bang1 If the Democrats had ran a ham sammich for office the said sammich would be sitting in the White House today.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

old salt wrote:Mexican President offers asylum (with benefits). Most caravan members decline & continue to US. Mucho international reporting.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/th ... f488ab5028

On Saturday, more than a hundred federal police dressed in riot gear blocked a rural highway in southern Mexico shortly before dawn to encourage the migrants to apply for refugee status in Mexico rather than continuing the long, arduous journey north. U.S. President Donald Trump has urged Mexico to prevent the caravan from reaching the border.

Most of the migrants in the caravan appeared determined to reach the U.S., despite an offer of refuge in Mexico.

Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto launched a program on Friday dubbed “You are home,” which promises shelter, medical attention, schooling and jobs to Central Americans who agree to stay in the southern Mexico states of Chiapas or Oaxaca, far from the U.S. border.

Mexico’s Interior Ministry said that temporary identity numbers have been issued to 111 migrants under the program. The IDs, called CURPs, authorize the migrants to stay and work in Mexico, and the ministry said pregnant women, children and the elderly were among those who had joined the program and were now being attended at shelters.
This video clip from O'Relliy has some commentary that puts some of this in perspective. Also has a quite interesting fact about Soros and a law Hungary passed about Soros and immigration into their country. The military would be used "by Trump" to separate the migrants from access to ICE, Border Patrol, in order to avoid the migrants having the ability to claim asylum ? I don't even know if that is possible, legally/treaty speaking.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

dislaxxic wrote:Bolton Kept DHS in the Dark in His Push to Seal the Border Against the Migrant Caravan

Get out and vote.

Yes, we need more goldman sachs employees running the show, not businessman. (real businessman don't need welfare-bailouts to stay afloat)

Would YOU take the DHS head job? If so, what laws would you enforce? Which ones would you ignore? Do you even know the role of the DHS? Just wondering whataboutism didn't the f kc the former administration dismantle the agnecy and its policies, the the PATRIOT act. :roll: :roll:
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

cradleandshoot wrote:
Typical Lax Dad wrote:
cradleandshoot wrote:

If this needs to be explained to you yet again... bang1 If the Democrats had ran a ham sammich for office the said sammich would be sitting in the White House today.
it is comical.

No other female candidates available? What Liz Warren not experienced enough. (a short time serving US Senator was a man. Man smarter than woman, according to a former Harvard U. president and cabinet member )

Gillabrand didn't want the job? But she may now? :lol: McKaskill? Klobachar ? Being a US Senator is dream job though, wouldn't want that over being President. Hang low, make the dough.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Kirsten Gillabrand... icon_puke she is the FLP sweetheart of the Democrats who PRETENDED to be a mainstream Democrat while running for US senator for New York. She pretty much betrayed and ignored all of those folks in NYS she pretended to represent. She might just as well been a typical piece of Democrat dung from New York City. She turned her back once on the people she claimed to represent so she is a perfect fit into the FLP progressive wing of the Democrat party. A lying sack of excrement bought and paid for by the radical far left wing looney tune nut job wing of the Democrat party. When you represent an area of the state that is hard core second amendment and you lie to them to appease them and get their vote. What happened to you Kristy you use to represent your constituents now you are just another tool that that your party can use? That republican icon Alphonse Damato was the guy with the love affair for Kirsten. He was her salesperson who tried to convince NY she was on their side. angry2 . https://stopdamato.wordpress.com/2010/0 ... o-machine/
CU77

Post by CU77 »

You're citing an 8-year-old article? Why?

What exactly has KG done that has upset you so?

If you're expecting to distract from the mass murder committed by the right and the attempted political assassination of KG's colleague (whose picture was illegally put on that billboard you loved so much) by another right-wing hater, well, it's not going to work.

#MAGA
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

CU77 wrote:You're citing an 8-year-old article? Why?

If you're expecting to distract from the mass murder committed by the right and the attempted political assassination of KG's colleague (whose picture was illegally put on that billboard you loved so much) by another right-wing hater, well, it's not going to work.

#MAGA
This pretty much sums up Donal Trump. A pathetic human being
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

More Lou Dobbs diarrhea of the mouth. Fox VP calls BS on a Dobbs segment. Is Fox perhaps getting nervous about their position?

Dobbs and his guest from Judicial Watch in an earlier appearance were largely responsible for spreading the propaganda that the caravan was 80% or more male and the uplifted head count along with the bogus claims of democratic involvement in sponsoring the caravan. Fox may be able to lie to their audience, but at least some executives have caught on.
Last edited by jhu72 on Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:19 pm, edited 5 times in total.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

CU77 wrote:You're citing an 8-year-old article? Why?

#MAGA
If you live in NYS no explanation is needed. If you live outside NYS no explanation is possible... nuff said. The article says it all about KG... she is a political chameleon for whatever purpose serves her best. 8 years later she has proven the article 100% correct. KG will sell her soul to the highest bidder. She has obvious intentions for higher political office. Spoiler alert... her vision is for a run for POTUS in 2020. If you doubt me... well lets see how it plays out. :mrgreen: The Democrats have zippo at present to run for POTUS at in 2020. My guess is KG thinks she has the FLP pedigree and enough connections in her party to become the fair hair favorite of the FLP northeast lilly white establishment in the Democrat party. She plays off as a much more palatable version of HRC that the mainstream Dems will fall in love with. Don't doubt me on this one. She has been groomed for this since she became the junior senator from NYS. She is a product of the long line of bs1 politicians born and bread in NYS.

For the record the billboard I posted of the woman you reference speaks to her own ignorance, stupidity and hate speech that she herself has spewed forth upon the nation. She is the perfect poster child for when some of the people SHE has inspired with her vile hate filled rhetoric commit their own crimes on the other side. When she says it... in the world of some of you FLP extremists she gets a pass. If you are going to be the ultimate hypocrite at least I give you credit for diving right into the deep end of the cesspool... bravo old sod... bravo. baby1

Return to “POLITICS”