President Donald J. Trump—Part ll

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
a fan

Re: President Donald J. Trump—Part ll

Post by a fan »

njbill wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 5:57 pm Uh, it’s not rhetoric. That is precisely what Trump has said. You know that.
Here's a 11+ hours of Republicans, just like our shooter, actually committing Political violence......

Really LOVING the gaslighting we're getting from Republicans today. Shooter was a Republican, and the spin started immediately that "that doesn't count". And that, naturally, MAGA and the R Party has been nothing but sooper nice and peaceful the last decade or so.

The reaction is to double down, blame everyone but themselves....and then turn up the temperature. Gee, I wonder if we're going to get more of this political violence?

Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Of course it’s a DEI guy leading the story.
“I wish you would!”
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

“Some folks need killing.”

North Carolina GOP gubernatorial candidate, Mark Robinson.
Typical Lax Dad

We need to screen Secret Service agents for loyalty to the President going forward.
“I wish you would!”
OuttaNowhereWregget

Intrepid Trump

Post by OuttaNowhereWregget »

"I really wanted to go back and say a couple of things."

Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

Trump needs to make JD Vance VP asap for assassination insurance.
OuttaNowhereWregget

a fan wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 1:27 pm
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 12:47 pm
a fan wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 11:21 am So YA chooses "neither count".

Which one do you choose, Wregget?
​To a degree, no​--it doesn't matter. ​The reason I posted​ the fact that he contributed to an organization which helps put far Left politicians in office was to defang​ an argument that some on the Left would undoubtedly have made​, if that was all the information we had on his political affiliations--that he was registered as a Republican
What about removing your own "fangs"?

Yesterday, you tried to blame the left for the shooting, remember?

Want to retract that blame now, since you seem to not want "the left" to point out the kid was a registered Republican?

Does this not work both ways?
Absolutely, positively no--I will not retract. The Left has been turning up the heat and the rhetoric on Trump for years. Of course they're to blame. I have no doubt this man was influenced. His registering as a Republican means zilch. It's what he did that demonstrates his political leanings.
OuttaNowhereWregget

Re: Benjamin Shapiro Weighs in

a fan wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 1:42 pm
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 1:25 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: Not one ounce of introspection on the right's contribution to "the temperature of this nation", as Shapiro put it.......straight to blaming the left? It's all them, and they're why the shooter tried to kill Trump.

And of course, this conclusion arrives before we have any clue what the kids motive was.

Are you serious with this stuff, Wregget? Clearly Shapiro is.
Serious as a heart attack, a fan.
Typical Lax Dad

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9a5IWUy ... BiNWFlZA==

The liberals started all of this and they keep ratcheting it up.
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 7:25 pm
Absolutely, positively no--I will not retract. The Left has been turning up the heat and the rhetoric on Trump for years. Of course they're to blame. I have no doubt this man was influenced. His registering as a Republican means zilch. It's what he did that demonstrates his political leanings.
:lol: :lol:

So 1+1= no, because squirrels can't dance? (in other words, your handing us a complete non-sequitur, and INTENTIONALLY ignoring that A. we don't know why the kid did it, and B. Your team (clearly you're far right) has not only used the same violent language...you chaps actually perpetrated political violence on Jan 6th.

How do you know that the kid wasn't simply to the right of Trump? Or that he's not a frustrated Republican? Or that he's upset that Trump isn't a "real" Christian? Or that he did it for non-political reasons?

You immediately jump the a conclusion that "coincidentally" 100% jives with your worldview.

You're smarter than this, my man. You do know that sometimes "your team" does bad things in the world, right? Or are you so far gone that you think that Republicans don't break laws or say bad things?
DMac

Post by DMac »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 7:25 pm His registering as a Republican means zilch. It's what he did that demonstrates his political leanings.
It's not hard to loathe Trump, see him as a babbling blowhard, find him to be so enamored by himself he sees every reason why he needs to be the King. Wanting to shoot him doesn't have to demonstrate any political leanings. Might have just seen him as a person who was a threat to the country and rule of law and thought he needed to kill him for the good of all. D or R, doesn't matter.
a fan

Post by a fan »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 7:25 pm Absolutely, positively no--I will not retract. The Left has been turning up the heat and the rhetoric on Trump for years. Of course they're to blame. I have no doubt this man was influenced. His registering as a Republican means zilch. It's what he did that demonstrates his political leanings.
Oh, so we're allowed to ignore facts now? Cool. Thanks for the tip.

Then I choose to ignore that Trump is a Republican, and pretend he's back to his old party, the Dems.

Now YOU and your Right Wing Republican shooter are responsible for shooting our Democrat nominee for President.

....and this makes sense to you, does it?
a fan

Post by a fan »

DMac wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 7:46 pm
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 7:25 pm His registering as a Republican means zilch. It's what he did that demonstrates his political leanings.
It's not hard to loathe Trump, see him as a babbling blowhard, find him to be so enamored by himself he sees every reason why he needs to be the King. Wanting to shoot him doesn't have to demonstrate any political leanings. Might have just seen him as a person who was a threat to the country and rule of law and thought he needed to kill him for the good of all. D or R, doesn't matter.
:lol: Wregget thinks it's impossible that someone on the right, or a Republican could shoot him. Or that the shooter could, for all we know, be motivated by a brain tumor.

He started this stuff before we found the shooter was a registered Republican. And rather than admit he *might* be wrong? He's going to double down, and insist "it doesn't count" that he's a registered Republican.

Come on, Wregget. Be better. We're all wrong sometimes.
a fan

Re: 2024 Republican National Convention Master Event Calendar

Post by a fan »

So now you're tripling down? We don't know why the kid shot him.....but you're sure you know why?

And it's a "coincidence" that your theory is that it's the party you oppose that's to blame?

Are you really this far gone for your party?
OuttaNowhereWregget

a fan wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 7:51 pm
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 7:25 pm Absolutely, positively no--I will not retract. The Left has been turning up the heat and the rhetoric on Trump for years. Of course they're to blame. I have no doubt this man was influenced. His registering as a Republican means zilch. It's what he did that demonstrates his political leanings.

Then I choose to ignore that Trump is a Republican, and pretend he's back to his old party, the Dems.

Now YOU and your Right Wing Republican shooter are responsible for shooting our Democrat nominee for President.

We're allowed? I don't know about we, but I'm allowed (allowed??) to see this from my perspective. I believe what I believe--you believe what you believe. A few weeks ago, I was scoffed at for believing so called Cheap Fakes. Then the Debacle happened and the scoffers faded into a field of crickets.
a fan

Post by a fan »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:11 pm
a fan wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 7:51 pm

We're allowed? I don't know about we, but I'm allowed (allowed??) to see this from my perspective. I believe what I believe--you believe what you believe.
That's not how facts work. You don't get your own facts, Wregget.

Yep, you can tell us you think that BigFoot and aliens shot Trump in the ear. I'm not here to stop you.

But I WILL make fun of you because we FACTUALLY don't know what the kids motive was. We simply don't know. You're telling us that you DO know.

Sorry mate, you don't get your own set of facts, and just because "Wregget sez so", doesn't undo the FACT that he's a Republican, any more than in my above example do I get to ignore the FACT that Trump is a Republican.

And yep, it's possible that several news outlets are incorrect that the shooter is a registered Republican. But that's the only grey area you get.

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:11 pm I was scoffed at for believing so called Cheap Fakes. Then the Debacle happened and the scoffers faded into a field of crickets.
.....uhhhhh, you know BOTH can be true, right? People can edit/manipulate Biden videos to make him look as bad as possible, AND he can be, you know, an 80 year old man who's not all there.

You know that, right?
OuttaNowhereWregget

Listening to Biden's Oval Office address. Struggling to keep my dinner down. He wants folks to turn down the temperature. The buck stops with you, Mr. President. I'll be listening to what you read off the teleprompters in the days and weeks to come.
LaxFan2311

Post by LaxFan2311 »

DMac wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 7:46 pm
Trump puts America and its People First. That’s why the left /deep state hates him.

First they sued him. Then they prosecuted him. Then they tried to take him off the ballot. The only thing more tragic than what just happened is that, if we’re being honest, it wasn’t totally a shock. The left and Biden’s violent and dangerous rhetoric led to this.

The fact that President Trump is safe right now is nothing short of an act of God. My heart tells me God intervened not just for Trump, but for our nation. The future survival of the United States of America came down to less than a hair’s width in the path of a bullet.

If any good comes of this, let it be: Americans just had the chance to see our next President’s true character, unvarnished. He took the fire, he took the hit, he felt the blood, and then he stood right back up for the people he was put here to lead.

May we all remember Thomas Jefferson’s words over 225 years ago:

“A little patience, and we shall see the reign of witches pass over, their spells dissolve, and the people, recovering their true sight, restore their government to its true principles. It is true that in the meantime we are suffering deeply in spirit, and incurring the horrors of a war and long oppressions…And if we feel their power just sufficiently to hoop us together, it will be the happiest situation in which we can exist. If the game runs sometimes against us, we must have patience till luck turns, and then we shall have an opportunity of winning back the principles we have lost, for this is a game where principles are at stake.”
RIP a fan (8/30/24)

Cause of death: Violent Illegal Venezuelan gangs let into this country and his home by the Democrats and Kamala Harris.

Fondly remembered for being a troll, suffering from TDS and having keyboard diarrhea.
njbill

Post by njbill »

The shooter’s voter registration probably will turn out to be largely irrelevant to his motive, if we are ever able to discern one. Seems to fit the profile of a young kid who got bullied and ridiculed in high school, which turned him into a social outcast.

But if we are going to play the “party” game, the tea leaves suggest he is a Trump supporter. He lives in Trump country. He registered for the first time to vote in a presidential election as a Republican. Put two and two together. Pretty obvious.

Return to “POLITICS”