UVA at UNC

D1 Mens Lacrosse
Maverick

Re: UVA at UNC

Post by Maverick »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:51 pm
Maverick wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:44 pm You know the actions of an individual are much different than the actions of a whole team right?
What actions and what whole. You’ve already acknowledged you were a child when 06 went down but yet claim some understanding. And completely miss the original point to be overly defensive for no reason yet attack innocent people.
This is your most ignorant post in this thread. I had George and yeardley's number in my phone. A child? Far less childish than your embarrassing arguments. Speak of what you know not what you think
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Maverick wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:28 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:27 pm
I wonder if Duke would have suspended those players and the season if the DA had said "there is no case here"? My son looked at both schools. The Duke case didn't bother my wife... the UVA incident did.
Stand behind your players. Also UVA 1 player Duke whole team. Are you guys that tone deaf?
No. A crooked DA contributed to the problem at Duke. UVA seemed to lack institutional oversight. I just gave you my experience.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Maverick

Post by Maverick »

The DA cancelled the season? Nope. More lies. Next please
Typical Lax Dad

Maverick wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:29 pm The DA cancelled the season? Nope. More lies. Next please
The university canceled the season. The DA can’t cancel the season. A friend hired one of the Duke players, btw. They got a raw deal. The crooked DA didn’t help.
Maverick

Post by Maverick »

Thank you for bringing facts to this debate unlike those before you. I agree they got a raw deal but it's not the da it's the prez. It was all within the institution
Typical Lax Dad

Maverick wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:43 pm Thank you for bringing facts to this debate unlike those before you. I agree they got a raw deal but it's not the da it's the prez. It was all within the institution
Man, the President didn’t know the DA was framing the players. It’s too bad. Anyway, good luck the rest of the season.
Maverick

Post by Maverick »

Stand by your team, or don't. Duke didn't. Unfortunately for them because the whole thing was over blown
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

just checking in.
Typical Lax Dad

wgdsr wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:07 pm just checking in.
How are you doing? Cavs look good. Shellenberger is something else.
Maverick

Post by Maverick »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:49 pm
Maverick wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:43 pm Thank you for bringing facts to this debate unlike those before you. I agree they got a raw deal but it's not the da it's the prez. It was all within the institution
Man, the President didn’t know the DA was framing the players. It’s too bad. Anyway, good luck the rest of the season.
The DA holding him at gun point was totally wrong
Typical Lax Dad

Maverick wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:25 pm
When a crook DA brings you up on charges, I am pretty sure your boss won't do anything until the trial is over. Go to bed.
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

molo wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:17 pm From a UVA grad, keep in mind that in 2006 a team that UVA would have played once in the regular season and maybe again in the ACC and NCAA tournaments canceled its season. Would UVA have gone undefeated that year? Maybe, but it’s worth noting that the team with the best chance to have beaten them didn’t finish the season.
Can they go undefeated this year? Maybe so, but even though I think Maryland is the only team I would say is consistently playing at about the same level as UVA, there are several teams on their schedule capable of upsetting them. Pretty tough to run the table this year. The NC will probably have a lossmolo or two.
molo, might revoke your alumn card here. duke was pedestrian in 2006 before they started becoming pedestrian and improving under danowski because of coaching.

uva roasted about all comers including the team that made its way to the champ game. i expect this only from haters.
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:10 pm
so far. i almost want a loss, but i don't. connor crushing, but i like us flying around moore.

be nice to get wayer and saustad back. don't like petey getting 30+ reps a game. fun to watch when they're amped. wish they played the tigers this year. shocked they didn't sked an ivy.
Typical Lax Dad

wgdsr wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:36 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:10 pm
so far. i almost want a loss, but i don't. connor crushing, but i like us flying around moore.

be nice to get wayer and saustad back. don't like petey getting 30+ reps a game. fun to watch when they're amped. wish they played the tigers this year. shocked they didn't sked an ivy.
Not that easy I suppose. I believe next year.
Maverick

Post by Maverick »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:28 pm
When a crook DA brings you up on charges, I am pretty sure your boss won't do anything until the trial is over. Go to bed.
first story team to ever be investigated... Unless to follow any other sport. I'm up as long as you keep making false claims
Typical Lax Dad

Maverick wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:42 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:28 pm
first story team to ever be investigated... Unless to follow any other sport. I'm up as long as you keep making false claims
What false claim did I make? You seem to be claiming that a lying DA had no impact on the Duke decision? (a bad one in hindsight).
Maverick

Post by Maverick »

The DA did not cancel the season. Fact. Argument against said fact?
Maverick

Post by Maverick »

Ps we aren't arguing about the crooked da
Typical Lax Dad

Maverick wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:49 pm The DA did not cancel the season. Fact. Argument against said fact?
I believe I said a DA can't cancel a season. You may have missed it.
Maverick

Post by Maverick »

Had no impact? Trust your team or trust the da, your call

Return to “D1 MENS LACROSSE”