Who is supporting the immigrant caravan?

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: Who is supporting the immigrant caravan?

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:08 pm CBP xenophobic and misogynistic social media group jokes about migrant deaths online.

We are paying these scum bags to do this? :roll: AOC is correct.
You are paying yourself to be a scumbag... what's the diff hombre? :P
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:29 pm
jhu72 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:08 pm CBP xenophobic and misogynistic social media group jokes about migrant deaths online.

We are paying these scum bags to do this? :roll: AOC is correct.
You are paying yourself to be a scumbag... what's the diff hombre? :P
Welcome back snowflake.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

When does Trump name a private Baby Jail after General John Kelly? Seems only fair. This was his idea at Homeland and now he’s making money off it.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Pretty quite around here now that the inspector general has come out with a report that they have been developing for over month about the despicable conditions in the CBP detainment centers; CBP members despicable behavior towards their wards.

You know how to tell if you might be a scum bag yourself - if you think any of this is defensible!
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Pretty quite around here now that the inspector general has come out with a report that they have been developing for over month about the despicable conditions in the CBP detainment centers; CBP members despicable behavior towards their wards.

You know how to tell if you might be a scum bag yourself - if you think any of this is defensible!

Happy 4th of July America - Making America Great Again, is it all you thought it would be? USA... USA... USA...
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:14 am Pretty quite around here now that the inspector general has come out with a report that they have been developing for over month about the despicable conditions in the CBP detainment centers; CBP members despicable behavior towards their wards.

Deplorable
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:14 am Pretty quite around here now that the inspector general has come out with a report that they have been developing for over month about the despicable conditions in the CBP detainment centers; CBP members despicable behavior towards their wards.

This coming from the genius who kept telling us that the caravans were fake, then that they would never get here.

I've been warning about this human tsunami since the caravans started moving again.
What's left to say ? It does not help for me to say " I told you so."
I told you the things that needed to be done, to prevent this, back when it could have made a difference.

It took a picture of a dead nino to get the (D)'s in Congress to send some $$$ to the border.
Repeated denials for funding for more beds, judges & overtime.
Sanctuary cities & calls to disband ICE. No more detention beds for DHS & HHS.
(D) Governors refusing & recalling the National Guard. Congress threatening to cut funding if active duty military used.
You can't just immediately erect a building or hire, train & locate staff in the middle of nowhere.
It will take months for this new funding to turn a humanitarian crisis into just an emergency.
No support for addressing the legal loopholes & other factors pulling the migrants north.

You're like the arsonist watching the fire he set & then heckling the firefighters.

https://www.oig.dhs.gov/sites/default/f ... Jul19_.pdf
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

!
Last edited by jhu72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
old salt

Post by old salt »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:20 pm
old salt wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:48 pm

This coming from the genius who kept telling us that the caravans were fake, then that they would never get here.

I've been warning about this human tsunami since the caravans started moving again.
I told you the things that needed to be done, to prevent this, back when it could have made a difference.

It took a picture of a dead nino to get the (D)'s in Congress to send some $$$ to the border.
(D) Governors refusing & recalling the National Guard. Congress threatening to cut funding if active duty military used.
You can't just immediately erect a building or hire, train & locate staff in the middle of nowhere.
It will take months for this new funding to turn a humanitarian crisis into just an emergency.
No support for addressing the legal loopholes & other factors pulling the migrants north.

You're like the arsonist watching the fire he set & then heckling the firefighters.

Good point.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Never said they were fake - said there were fewer than Trump and supporters claimed - prior to the election. It was a right wing fantasy at the time. Now it is real, and has been since the first of the year. But that due to Trump's playing into the hands of the human smugglers.

What can you do? - you can just let the asylum seekers go and bring them back for hearings, which most will show up for. But no, you can't do that, because they will be getting over on you. :roll: It's better to treat them like dogs or worse. Somehow I doubt you would treat your dogs like these kids.

What can you do? - declare an emergency and reallocated funds to spend on this problem. You have no problem declaring an emergency and reallocating funds to build a wall. You could have gotten started on addressing this problem 6 months ago, when you were planning on ways to get around the budgeting process. :roll:

Oh, these asylum seekers show up for hearings after you let them go ~80% of the time!

I guess you have self identified.
old salt

Post by old salt »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:37 pm

Never said they were fake - said there were fewer than Trump and supporters claimed - prior to the election. It was a right wing fantasy at the time. Now it is real, and has been since the first of the year. But that due to Trump's playing into the hands of the human smugglers.
This asylum scam, using minors, started in 2014. It ramped up again in 2018 when it became apparent that DHS was taking steps to prevent it & the rush began to get here before the door closed, to join family already here, who sent the $$$ to pay the smugglers.

What can you do? - you can just let the asylum seekers go and bring them back for hearings, which most will show up for. That's already being done -- catch & release. Most might show up for their initial hearing, but only 7-8% of Northern Triangle asylum seekers finish the process & are granted asylum. It's just a way to get into the US. It's a family reunification process for illegal migrants already here. It's a scam that backlogs the whole system & overwhelms every step of the process & jams up the flow at the CBP detention centers.
But no, you can't do that, because they will be getting over on you. :roll: It's better to treat them like dogs or worse. Somehow I doubt you would treat your dogs like these kids. Similar to conditions I see in underfunded, overcrowded animal shelters. Caused by feckless political leaders who refuse to acknowledge the situation & address it, ...until they get bad press.

What can you do? - declare an emergency and reallocated funds to spend on this problem. You have no problem declaring and emergency and reallocating funds to build a wall.
DHS has been asking Congress for supplemental funding for months. It took the picture to finally get Congress to act. This $4.6B emerg funding bill passed the Senate 84-8 & (D)'s in the House still opposed it.
Oh, these asylum seekers show up for hearings after you let them go ~80% of the time!
...& the > 90% of them who are turned down just blend into the illegal alien diasporia, Over 90% of deportation orders are issued in absentia.

So have you.
I told you this was coming & how to prevent it.
ToastDunk

Post by ToastDunk »

old salt wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:00 pm

This asylum scam, using minors, started in 2014. It ramped up again in 2018 when it became apparent that DHS was taking steps to prevent it & the rush began to get here before the door closed, to join family already here, who sent the $$$ to pay the smugglers.

What can you do? - you can just let the asylum seekers go and bring them back for hearings, which most will show up for. That's already being done -- catch & release. Most might show up for their initial hearing, but only 7-8% of Northern Triangle asylum seekers finish the process & are granted asylum. It's just a way to get into the US. It's a family reunification process for illegal migrants already here. It's a scam that backlogs the whole system & overwhelms every step of the process & jams up the flow at the CBP detention centers.
But no, you can't do that, because they will be getting over on you. :roll: It's better to treat them like dogs or worse. Somehow I doubt you would treat your dogs like these kids.

What can you do? - declare an emergency and reallocated funds to spend on this problem. You have no problem declaring and emergency and reallocating funds to build a wall.
DHS has been asking Congress for supplemental funding for months. It took the picture to finally get Congress to act. This $4.6B emerg funding bill passed the Senate 84-8 & (D)'s in the House still opposed it.
...& the > 90% of them who are turned down just blend into the illegal alien diasporia, Over 90% of deportation orders are issued in absentia.

So have you.
But what about all the Irish overstaying their Visas? Sure, I married one, but they still scare me. :roll:
https://www.npr.org/2019/01/16/68605666 ... -crossings
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

What can you do? - you can just let the asylum seekers go and bring them back for hearings, which most will show up for. That's already being done -- catch & release. Most might show up for their initial hearing, but only 7-8% of Northern Triangle asylum seekers finish the process & are granted asylum. It's just a way to get into the US. Family reunification for illegal migrants already here. It's a scam that backlogs the whole system & overwhelms every step of the process & jams up the flow at the CBP detention centers.
But no, you can't do that, because they will be getting over on you. :roll: It's better to treat them like dogs or worse. Somehow I doubt you would treat your dogs like these kids.

DHS has been asking Congress for supplemental funding for months. It took the picture to finally get Congress to act. This funding bill passed the Senate 84-8 & (D)'s in the House still opposed it.

So have you.

So why didn't President Build a Wall solve the problem? He didn't know? Only you knew? There has been plenty of time since the beginning of the year to improve this situation - if you wanted to. He didn't. He wanted to build a wall that would not solve the asylum problem.

Clearly better to lock the kids up like dogs. :roll:
old salt

Post by old salt »

This is a result of a surge in the El Paso sector, driven by the smugglers tactics.
Read the Appendix to the DHS IG report & you'll see the measures & additional facilities that were already underway to increase capacity in that sector.
There's an inevitable lag in response to address changing conditions.

Visa overstays ? ICE can't even keep up with outstanding deportation orders or take custody of undocumented felons in sanctuary jurisdictions.
The system is overwhelmed.
Last edited by old salt on Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

ToastDunk wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:13 pm

So have you.
But what about all the Irish overstaying their Visas? Sure, I married one, but they still scare me. :roll:
Are there many brown Irish?
old salt

Post by old salt »

When all else fails, default to the race baiting.
The only brown is between your ears.
The majority of CBP personnel are Hispanic.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

old salt wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:26 pm When all else fails, default to the race baiting.
The only brown is between your ears.
The majority of CBP personnel are Hispanic.
We'll right there you have the problem. Jews policing Jews. Who would have thought? That's never happened in the history of the world.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:23 pm
ToastDunk wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:13 pm

So have you.
Are there many brown Irish?
The 'Brown Babies' who were left behind

Over hear dude....

“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:18 pm
Visa overstays ? ICE can't even keep up with outstanding deportation orders or take custody of undocumented felons in sanctuary jurisdictions.
The system is overwhelmed.
JHU72 is right---complain to Trump. He's in charge now.

Or if you prefer, complain to Mitch.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Federal judge orders discovery into adding the Citizen question. Did not enjoy being lied to. Trump’s blurt that he’s doing it for redistricting won’t help. Government has already argued that is NOT the case.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump

Return to “POLITICS”