2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: 2020 Elections - Donald Trump FIRED

Post by cradleandshoot »

seacoaster wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:28 am Go out on a limb here for a minute, and assume that Side is blathering without any basis for the things she is saying. Why is she doing this?

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1327995620347535360
Her and Avenatti would have made a great couple. It sounds like she is using that old time honored tactic of throwing everything you have against the wall and hope that something sticks. Lawyers will say anything sometimes if they think it will help their case. I remember during the sentencing of the Menendez brothers for gunning their parents down with a shotgun. The attorney pleaded leniency for the brothers because they were now orphans and had no parents. :roll: I thought that line of thinking took pretty big brass balls to actually say something that stupid.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
ggait

Post by ggait »

Go out on a limb here for a minute, and assume that Side is blathering without any basis for the things she is saying. Why is she doing this?
I'd guess that Sidney is going to "Release the Cracken" because Sidney represents Mike Flynn.

And Mike Flynn still needs a pardon.

And she's looking for an on-air job at Faux News.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

ggait wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:04 pm
Go out on a limb here for a minute, and assume that Side is blathering without any basis for the things she is saying. Why is she doing this?
I'd guess that Sidney is going to "Release the Cracken" because Sidney represents Mike Flynn.

And Mike Flynn still needs a pardon.

And she's looking for an on-air job at Faux News.
Yes; two very solid and likely ideas. I confess I had forgotten the need to get Flynn his pardon.

The supposed crowdsourcing of evidence is just appalling.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

jhu72 wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:55 pm The winning coalition.

Good article from LA Times.

One thing not mentioned in it and which, so far, has gotten little attention is, that while there has been a 30% Latino vote for tRUMP these have largely been from the wealthier classes. Those are the types who often identify themselves as white. By contrast, the vast majority of Latinos come from the lower working classes and they voted for Biden. Thus, economics is the key for an explanation as to why they voted as they did. I would venture to guess this is true of all other social/ethnic/religious groupings.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:40 pmI wonder how Salty feels about the crew just put in by Trump. Some real pieces of work amongst them...but hey, some on here may agree with them...
https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/13/politics ... index.html
bill & I discussed in Natl Sec thread, pp. 275-6.
old salt

Post by old salt »

seacoaster wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:58 amEven here, with the election called by every credible and creditable source available at this point, General Kelly has to throw in the softening cushion of "be it Biden or Trump." True to form: General Kelly's association with Trump will be the soil that highlights his obituary someday. Just remarkably sad. ETTD.
He included that to encourage die hard Trump supporters to throw in the towel. He'll be remembered as someone who answered the call to serve (again) & did the best he could for the country, for as long as he could.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:52 pm
seacoaster wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:58 amEven here, with the election called by every credible and creditable source available at this point, General Kelly has to throw in the softening cushion of "be it Biden or Trump." True to form: General Kelly's association with Trump will be the soil that highlights his obituary someday. Just remarkably sad. ETTD.
He included that to encourage die hard Trump supporters to throw in the towel. He'll be remembered as someone who answered the call to serve (again) & did the best he could for the country, for as long as he could.
I will remember him as a lackey.
“I wish you would!”
ggait

Post by ggait »

Until pesky judge Sullivan runs out of options to oppose billy Barr’s pass on Flynn’s case, Cracken Sid has every incentive to keep up the pardon campaign.

Although she’d probably do it no matter what. I guess that so long as her Crackening is just on tv and not in court, she isn’t at risk of being disbarred?
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

it's kraken.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:55 pm
Funny that when Kelly was ripping trump a new jerk he was a hero to all the FLP posters here. He has resorted back to being just a lackey. You FLP folks are the epitome of what a fair weather friend is. ;) I certainly know never to trust a FLP type when they are patting me on the back. The other hand is holding the K bar they will stick in your back when your not looking. It is a sad effing day when trump is more trustworthy than you FLP folks. Of course trump was always a Democrat before he pretended to be a republican... Birds of a feather always flick together. You NYC Democrats have us trump. How do you like him now?
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:13 pm
Funny that when Kelly was ripping trump a new jerk he was a hero to all the FLP posters here. He has resorted back to being just a lackey. You FLP folks are the epitome of what a fair weather friend is. ;) I certainly know never to trust a FLP type when they are patting me on the back. The other hand is holding the K bar they will stick in your back when your not looking. It is a sad effing day when trump is more trustworthy than you FLP folks. Of course trump was always a Democrat before he pretended to be a republican... Birds of a feather always flick together. You NYC Democrats have us trump. How do you like him now?
I don’t know what other people said. Don’t care. I will remember him as a lackey. Not many FLP on this board. It is a lacrosse board.
“I wish you would!”
ggait

Post by ggait »

Here’s a question for Cracken Sid.

In 2016, Dominion Systems counted 70 million votes in over 1000 jurisdictions.

So I guess Trump didn’t actually win in 2016?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:22 pm
I don’t know what other people said. Don’t care. I will remember him as a lackey. Not many FLP on this board. It is a lacrosse board.
You must not be have been paying attention to what some of the FLP on this forum were saying about Gen. Kelly. You want to explain your reasoning for denigrating a dedicated Marine Corps General? It sounds to me you are talking out of your arse. I am willing to give consideration to your opinion to the contrary. You made your statement, grow some balls and defend it.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

This is the politics thread... You feeling okay TLD??? This thread is predominated by FLP ideology
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:30 pm
You must not be have been paying attention to what some of the FLP on this forum were saying about Gen. Kelly. You want to explain your reasoning for denigrating a dedicated Marine Corps General? It sounds to me you are talking out of your arse. I am willing to give consideration to your opinion to the contrary. You made your statement, grow some balls and defend it.
My reasoning is that he was Trump’s lackey. It’s self explanatory. He’s an empty barrel. He was a decorated service member. I believe he retired and subsequently went to work for Trump.
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:07 pm
My reasoning is that he was Trump’s lackey. It’s self explanatory. He’s an empty barrel. He was a decorated service member. I believe he retired and subsequently went to work for Trump.
Like many other talented people who went to work for trump. He realized what a POS trump was. That IMO does not make him a lackey.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:37 pm
Like many other talented people who went to work for trump. He realized what a POS trump was. That IMO does not make him a lackey.
Yes. IYO.
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Kelly was apolitical. He didn't lobby for a job. He only came back at the urging of his friend Mattis who recognized he'd be a perfect candidate for DHS at a time when we were dealing with a flood of migrants on our southern border, due to his experience & contacts from his time commanding Southern Command. He had a plan that would have used his contacts with Central American leaders, but hardliners like Sessions, Miller & Bannon were obstacles he couldn't overcome before Trump asked him to become CoS.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:42 pm
Kelly was apolitical. He didn't lobby for a job. He only came back at the urging of his friend Mattis who recognized he'd be a perfect candidate for DHS at a time when we were dealing with a flood of migrants on our southern border, due to his experience & contacts from his time commanding Southern Command. He had a plan that would have used his contacts with Central American leaders, but hardliners like Sessions, Miller & Bannon were obstacles he couldn't overcome before Trump asked him to become CoS.
In your opinion he was apolitical. Hard to be “apolitical” when you work in politics....IMO.
“I wish you would!”

Return to “POLITICS”