Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Brooklyn

Re: Orange Douche

Post by Brooklyn »

Should be an interesting news week.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
jhu72

Re: Orange Duce

Post by jhu72 »

More truth about Trump's brush with Rona. Not a surprise that there was a lot of BS coming out originally.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:28 pm More truth about Trump's brush with Rona. Not a surprise that there was a lot of BS coming out originally.
Proof it’s not that bad? Considering he is a fat orange man that eats like shitt, hardly sleeps, and does not exercise?
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:28 pm
jhu72 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:28 pm More truth about Trump's brush with Rona. Not a surprise that there was a lot of BS coming out originally.
Proof it’s not that bad? Considering he is a fat orange man that eats like shitt, hardly sleeps, and does not exercise?
It was certainly worse than Trump let on or wanted known. His bigger concern was he thought it important that his base saw him as a strong man.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:36 pm
It was certainly worse than Trump let on or wanted known. His bigger concern was he thought it important that his base saw him as a strong man.
No argument there. So which is it....is he a strong healthy man or the virus/viral load has weakened, or the medical field does indeed have a cure....but only for certain people.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Donny Dumpster is jealous of Britney:

:lol:
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:46 pm
No argument there. So which is it....is he a strong healthy man or the virus/viral load has weakened, or the medical field does indeed have a cure....but only for certain people.
... effective medical "standard of care" for the super rich.
Last edited by jhu72 on Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Brooklyn wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:12 pm Donny Dumpster is jealous of Britney:

:lol:
... funny stuff
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:20 am
Agreed, no argument.

So if a a sloppy, orange, unhealthy man can beat CV-19 with with " ... effective medical "standard of care" for the super rich", then why such a high death count. And no, I am not discounting the virus' potential, are we now saying over 400k people in the US alone were not treated properly?

Seems, we will never know, but damned if does not make you scratch your head and give pause as to why a claimed unhealthy slob walked away unscathed in only a few days.
~Livy

tech37

Post by tech37 »

This is just silly... love him or hate him, he was the freaking POTUS! Of course any POTUS would receive any medication, in their doctor's view, would give them a chance. And wasn't, at least, some of the treatment considered experimental at the time? No one, rich or poor, had access.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Sounds to me like he was simply much luckier than some, not most, of those who reach a very serious level with Covid. Got great care quickly, and the virus didn't go to that next, more dangerous level.

Most don't die, though that percentage goes way up if it gets to be necessary to go on a ventilator...he was much closer to that than we were told, but made it. It does not appear to be that he actually benefited from some special treatment, other than speed of access to care, that we now knows works...we'd be using it widely by now and we aren't...

But then they lied about it, again and again...why?
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:55 am Sounds to me like he was simply much luckier than some, not most, of those who reach a very serious level with Covid. Got great care quickly, and the virus didn't go to that next, more dangerous level.

Most don't die, though that percentage goes way up if it gets to be necessary to go on a ventilator...he was much closer to that than we were told, but made it. It does not appear to be that he actually benefited from some special treatment, other than speed of access to care, that we now knows works...we'd be using it widely by now and we aren't...

To stand a chance at re-election, of course.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

RedFromMI wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:59 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:55 am Sounds to me like he was simply much luckier than some, not most, of those who reach a very serious level with Covid. Got great care quickly, and the virus didn't go to that next, more dangerous level.

And what politician wouldn't?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

tech37 wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:02 am
RedFromMI wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:59 am

And what politician wouldn't?
I'm not so sure the election question holds water, if it's 'strong man'...seems to me that a return to full strength from a more dangerous level would have been just as dramatic and beneficial from an election standpoint as the lie.

It seems to me that the lie was more about trying to make it seem like Covid's not a serious issue, we've been right all along, and hey, there appears to be a miracle cure too...

Sure, that's beneficial for getting elected....but it's more about their misbegotten Covid policy than Trump as strong and resilient etc...

Or was that what you guys mean...and of course any politician would tell that lie...?
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

... hence "for the super rich". Others have also received that regimen of care, but not many. Regeneron is rare and expensive.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:09 am

... hence "for the super rich". Others have also received that regimen of care, but not many. Regeneron is rare and expensive.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/da ... s-covid-19
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

... the article certainly makes a good case for why you can't base a "true" standard of care for a population on MCABs. The article didn't mention one of the other big draw backs (at least I didn't see it when skimming), a patient needs 3-5 doses over a 3 to 5 day period. So a rare drug, can be used if you catch the disease at exactly the right window of the diseases development, and you give multiple doses over a period of a few days via a clinician intensive procedure. That assumes trials can actually prove it is effective.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Donny Dump - the cancel culture queen:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EfzPfrQUYAA ... me=900x900

Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

youthathletics wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:33 am
Agreed, no argument.

So if a a sloppy, orange, unhealthy man can beat CV-19 with with " ... effective medical "standard of care" for the super rich", then why such a high death count. And no, I am not discounting the virus' potential, are we now saying over 400k people in the US alone were not treated properly?

Seems, we will never know, but damned if does not make you scratch your head and give pause as to why a claimed unhealthy slob walked away unscathed in only a few days.
Claimed? Do you think he’s a healthy, fit athlete?
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

CNN (Kara Scannell) reporting this afternoon

Donald Trump's long-time personal attorney Rudy Giuliani is no longer working for the former president, according to Jason Miller. In a statement Miller writes, “Mayor Giuliani is not currently representing President Trump in any legal matters.”

This should be fun. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “POLITICS”