Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
seacoaster

Re: Orange Duce

Post by seacoaster »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:31 pm Take George Stephanopoulos' word for it..

George: @ 6:18 "there was not enough fraud to overturn the election". Freudian slip?

Dumb.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

seacoaster wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:32 pm
youthathletics wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:31 pm Take George Stephanopoulos' word for it..

George: @ 6:18 "there was not enough fraud to overturn the election". Freudian slip?

Dumb.
I agree with you, about George.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:33 pm

Dumb.
Sorry, I was talking about you. By this little whimsical post, you just push the Lie that Paul and his imbecile followers push, to the detriment of democracy. I know that Paul is the sweat on the underside of the world's balls; I'd like to think better of you.

There is "fraud" in every election. It is always a question of extent. Two dead guys voted in Georgia. Biden won (we now know, as if scorched on our brains, by the telephone call made by the Moron you supported) by 11,779 votes.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Dumb.
Rand Paul is a lying sack of sh*t. A number of those cases he claims were thrown out on procedural issue, had the evidence looked at by the judge and he "judicially" laughed at the the case and the plaintiffs. :roll:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Appropriately as they were bad faith and with out a shred of evidence of actual fraud in any proportion that could impact the outcome, and that which was alleged was dubious at best, in many instances fevered imaginings only.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

seacoaster wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:37 pm

Dumb.
Sorry, I was talking about you. By this little whimsical post, you just push the Lie that Paul and his imbecile followers push, to the detriment of democracy. I know that Paul is the sweat on the underside of the world's balls; I'd like to think better of you.

There is "fraud" in every election. It is always a question of extent. Two dead guys voted in Georgia. Biden won (we now know, as if scorched on our brains, by the telephone call made by the Moron you supported) by 11,779 votes.
Stop being so hateful, you should be happy by now, Biden is making your life better. PTS-TDS? ;) :lol:

Glad we agree. Your honor, I rest my case. The attorney to my right is okay with fraud, I believe he, excuse me, We, should not tolerate any fraud...and need to collectively work on it together.

:D
seacoaster wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:37 pm There is "fraud" in every election. It is always a question of extent.
. #QFP
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:48 pm Appropriately as they were bad faith and with out a shred of evidence of actual fraud in any proportion that could impact the outcome, and that which was alleged was dubious at best, in many instances fevered imaginings only.
Glad you accept fraud, thanks for playing.
~Livy
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:49 pm

Dumb.

Stop being so hateful, you should be happy by now, Biden is making your life better. PTS-TDS? ;) :lol:

Glad we agree. Your honor, I rest my case. The attorney to my right is okay with fraud, I believe he, excuse me, We, should not tolerate any fraud...and need to collectively work on it together.

seacoaster wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:37 pm There is "fraud" in every election. It is always a question of extent.
. #QFP
Stick with your day job.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:18 pm
SCLaxAttack wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:10 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:46 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:37 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:29 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:11 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:04 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:36 pm
ggait wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:13 pm
Yep. And NONE of them are going to get DOPUS-level turnout either no matter what they say or do, so they are likely screwed at least in presidential elections going forward.
You are probably wrong about that.

There's still a LOT of state level GOP control in the swing states. The GOP can still win those states in the next couple of cycles -- so long as you make voting more difficult in those states. Which is already under way -- more voter ID, less drop boxes, less mail voting, etc.
Yep. Suppression efforts will kick into high gear.
Suppression efforts?? As Ronald Reagan would put it... "there you go again" You still checking for monsters under your bed before you go to sleep at night? Those newer LED flashlights are even brighter than before. You can spot those boogey men no matter where they hide. :D
cradle, you must not be up on the actions being taken in Georgia, Texas, Arizona etc by the GOP.

Yup, suppression. Full speed.

IMO, it's exactly the wrong tack to be taking, a betrayal of the roots of the party on the side of equal justice and opportunity, but it's the reality of today's GOP that it has been overtaken by white fear. Been decades in the transition, but full bloom today.
Our nation just had 85 million people vote for Biden and 75 million people vote for dump. Yepper, sure sounds like voter suppression is in full swing. :roll: If your republican friends are trying to suppress the vote the objective is to have less people turn out to vote, not more. :lol: Were there some hinky things done in republican districts, yes. Were there some hinky things done in the counting of absentee ballots, yes. So me insert my own opinion here... there is no voter fraud, if you listen to the democrats. There is no voter suppression if you listen to republicans. When you have just had a record number of people in this country vote for a POTUS it sounds pretty silly to start squealing about voter suppression. You think Joltin Joe should have wound up with 86 million votes? You think YOUR republicans will ever be happy with the massive amounts of votes via paper ballots that came in for Joltin Joe at the very end? A lot of this stuff sounds hinky, especially to the other side. I have one question for you, if every swinging richard in this country that was eligible voted, would there still be a case made for voter suppression? ;)
Again, cradle, you must not be aware of the GOP efforts in numerous states SINCE the massive turnout in 2020. Changed laws to suppress ease of voting. Including Georgia just yesterday.

You're correct that the GOP is freaked out by the impact of that turnout, apparently they don't believe they can win (they just lost a number of unexpected races) unless they suppress a specific portion of the electorate.

Again, I think this is exactly the wrong tack for the long run health of the party...but these folks are barely looking beyond the tip of their noses and the swell of their bellies right now.
More votes by the millions don't add up to voter suppression. I'm pretty good at math and your trying to find problems where they do not exist. I'm sure your republican friends will keep b******g about voter fraud. The game goes on and on and on, where it stops, nobody knows. Voter suppression/voter fraud... flip a freaking coin or something and decide what problem is worse. Where there is hinky stuff, call it out. There are these people called mainstream media and investigative reporters. They kind of make a living calling this stuff out.
Cradle, don't confuse voter suppression with voter motivation. If I had to I would have spent hours on a voting line in order to vote for anyone but Trump or his sycophants, and I'm sure the sheer number of voters was as large as it was for the same reason.

I don't live in a state or county that felt the need to reduce vote by mail drop boxes or early voting sites to a ridiculously low number in order to try to keep those motivated voters to a minimum. Fortunately for the country that tactic didn't work.
... exactly. CS just wants to argue for its own sake. :roll:
No I am not 72. I'm pointing out what I keep reading on this forum. Republicans are crying fraud and Democrats are crying voter supression even though they had 85 million people vote for Biden. So you win by 10 million votes and you still think you got jobbed? Got it, you also checking for monsters under your bed before you go to sleep at night? :lol:
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

seacoaster wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:52 pm
youthathletics wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:49 pm

Dumb.

. #QFP
Stick with your day job.
Will do. I think I made you smile... :D
~Livy
ggait

Post by ggait »

youthathletics wrote: ↑Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:31 pm
Take George Stephanopoulos' word for it..

Massively dumb comment by YA. Beyond moronic -- if he believed it. Which he doesn't. So just more cynical partisan axe-grinding and gas-lighting.

Roughly 150 million people voted. That's about the same number of checks/ACHs that get processed by the U.S. banking system on any given business days. Are 100.00% of those checks/ACH legit? Of course not. But are the overwhelming vast majority of them AOK. Of course they are.

So YA is saying that because a few people pass bad checks, we can't trust the entire U.S. banking system. So we can't rely on any of those money transfers and we have to shut it all down.

Total Bravo Sierra. And YA knows it.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:50 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:48 pm Appropriately as they were bad faith and with out a shred of evidence of actual fraud in any proportion that could impact the outcome, and that which was alleged was dubious at best, in many instances fevered imaginings only.
Glad you accept fraud, thanks for playing.
Apparently you've missed my strong feeling that any election fraud should be vigorously prosecuted, serving as a deterrent for any other...I'm not talking about inadvertent 'fraud', or even well meaning 'mistakes' like sending in your recently deceased mother's vote (as one Trump voter in PA did) but rather any attempt to systematically commit fraud, whether by voting illegally and getting others to vote illegally, or by telling others to vote in ways that won't get their votes counted so as to invalidate other's votes.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

ggait wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:00 pm

Massively dumb comment by YA. Beyond moronic -- if he believed it. Which he doesn't. So just more cynical partisan axe-grinding and gas-lighting.

Roughly 150 million people voted. That's about the same number of checks/ACHs that get processed by the U.S. banking system on any given business days. Are 100.00% of those checks/ACH legit? Of course not. But are the overwhelming vast majority of them AOK. Of course they are.

So YA is saying that because a few people pass bad checks, we can't trust the entire U.S. banking system. So we can't rely on any of those money transfers and we have to shut it all down.

+1
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Point taken, but no, I am not saying we can not trust the entire voting system....It's the whole reason you listed about 9 bullet points on a new thread about fixing/cleaning up voting a couple weeks ago. If you write a bad check(s) who is chasing you down to fix it... exactly. The cops investigate it, check security footage, witnesses, etc. Hell....we can barely figure out where the fraudulent votes are coming from.

Again, the point is openly accepting that any fraud is okay. And yes, it upsets me that Trump magnified it, but it also speaks to his argument about swamp creatures...even when it included him. I suppose its just best to sit down, shut up, and question nothing....like a good like communist. :lol:
~Livy
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

RedFromMI wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:15 pm

+1
See reply to ggait. And to add, MD agrees with me...in a way only he can articulate without sounding like he is agreeing with me. :lol:

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:03 pm
Apparently you've missed my strong feeling that any election fraud should be vigorously prosecuted, serving as a deterrent for any other...
~Livy
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Bravo Sierra... i love that military lingo :D How about FUBAR... Foxtrot, Uniform, Bravo, Alpha, Romeo...
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Brooklyn wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:58 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:35 am
Brooklyn wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:37 am Donny Dump's new home:

https://i.imgur.com/FpdeJxe.png
Three hots and a cot all subsidized by the taxpayer!

We'll generously provide him with daily rations of bread and water. But he will have to supply his own soap on a rope and Vaseline.
Don't worry, they use wonder bread bags and olive oil to supplement the latter....
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:23 pm
RedFromMI wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:15 pm

+1
See reply to ggait. And to add, MD agrees with me...in a way only he can articulate without sounding like he is agreeing with me. :lol:

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:03 pm
Apparently you've missed my strong feeling that any election fraud should be vigorously prosecuted, serving as a deterrent for any other...
This is only spitballing on my part. I'm guessing people that perpetuate voter fraud are probably not all that anxious to admit they engaged in such activities much less admit how they pulled it off. It would be kinda like the magician on the stage telling you how they made the cute girl disappear. The trick just would not be the same, especially if you need to pull it off in another 4 years. ;)
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:41 pm
Brooklyn wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:58 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:35 am
Brooklyn wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:37 am Donny Dump's new home:

https://i.imgur.com/FpdeJxe.png
Three hots and a cot all subsidized by the taxpayer!

We'll generously provide him with daily rations of bread and water. But he will have to supply his own soap on a rope and Vaseline.
Don't worry, they use wonder bread bags and olive oil to supplement the latter....
You mean those bread bags with the colorful red, yellow and blue balloons? I get the olive oil but you lost me I think with the purpose of the bread bag. If they are using it as a condom the recipient has some really big troubles. :o
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Prison rules yo.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah

Return to “POLITICS”