All Things Russia & Ukraine

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
OCanada

Re: All Things Russia & Ukraine

Post by OCanada »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 6:18 am
OCanada wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 3:02 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 6:18 am
OCanada wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 5:41 pm He is an extremist

He mentions Benghazi but does not mention that the GOP cut the protection. budget by a lotand ss a result the mission was underfunded st the time but that never gets mentioned. By the was the SS budget has also been underfunded. Thx GOP. should take a bow.

I virw OC ss a fifth columnist
The maximum effective range of an excuse is zero meters. Benghazi had nothing to do with a lack of funding. Benghazi occured because of a lack of intelligence. The folks at DoS were worried about the optics of what an increase in security personnel would look like. It didn't matter how many times the ambassador requested more security, it just wouldn't have looked good. You can't tell the world there is no security issue in Libya and then increase security at your embassys. Even the media folks aren't stupid enough to fall for that bullchit.
Lolololol. Thete is mo doubt errors were made at the departmental level. I think 4 people left either fired or resigned. Regardless your attempt to disassociate the GOP is laughable. As wss the attempt to blame Clinton wbi h i recall you were supporting. Read the reports.

The SS has been under funded for at least a decade. The GOP at work again. You have zero credibility
No doubt there were errors made is the understatement of the year. Ignoring repeated requests for additional security isn't simply an error in judgement. It is the sign of incompetent morons in charge. Those are probably the same factors that infected the Secret Service and allowed trump to almost get his brains blown out. I don't know what you do for a living. I hope like hell it has nothing to do with security.
x

Trying to seem intelligent again, Psst you don’t. clownish

The closest troops were in Spain dumbo. An excellent example of why anything you say should be skipped over.

National Security you say. Hmmm. Well you get your wish. I don’t work in national security. However when i lived in Old Town Alexandria which was 8 miles from the Pentagon most of my friends included SES at the NSA,and CIA. The house next door was a USMC 4 star, the USMC liaison to Congress a frw doors down, head of training for the SS, head of security for Nixon in China, an USN Admiral and 2 captains, my brother in law USN SEAL.

Everyone here brings a social network with them. When someone votes for a President they are also voting for a VO and 50 or so close advisors,

https://www.politifact.com/article/2014 ... nt-round-/

Return to “POLITICS”