The Independent State Legislature Doctrine

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
seacoaster

Re: SCOTUS

Post by seacoaster »

And parenthetically, it seems like the attack volume on Dr. Ford is dialed up in direct proportion to the apparent falsity of, and dissembling in, Judge Kavanaugh's statements and testimony before the Congress.
DMac

Post by DMac »

Bandito wrote:
DMac wrote:
Bandito wrote:
dislaxxic wrote:Mr. Double Down doesn't care...

Trump Mocks Christine Blasey Ford’s Testimony And Me Too Movement At Mississippi Rally

We can do so much better than this POS...

He didn't mock her. He told the truth and defended those who get falsely accused. Your TDS knows no bounds.
He didn't mock this gal either, right?
Correct. It has been sensationalized by the media.

Here is the truth.
https://www.investors.com/politics/comm ... -the-left/

I thought I was your FOE? Can't get enough of being owned can you? Kind of like your crappy SU team.
The day I get owned by you is the day I hang it up as I know I'm brain dead at that point.

The FOE button is useless, you still see your FOE's posts if you don't log in so I'm still seeing your childish trash anyway.

Here, try to keep up. This is what I was referring to.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiyYN2_JKPc
That Trump fella is really a classy guy.
You'd be okay with him talking to your mother, sister, wife, daughter like that?
DMac

Post by DMac »

99% sure that was lionwatcher.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

DMac wrote:
Bandito wrote:
DMac wrote:
Bandito wrote:

Trump Mocks Christine Blasey Ford’s Testimony And Me Too Movement At Mississippi Rally

He didn't mock her. He told the truth and defended those who get falsely accused. Your TDS knows no bounds.
Correct. It has been sensationalized by the media.

Here is the truth.
https://www.investors.com/politics/comm ... -the-left/

I thought I was your FOE? Can't get enough of being owned can you? Kind of like your crappy SU team.
The day I get owned by you is the day I hang it up as I know I'm brain dead at that point.

The FOE button is useless, you still see your FOE's posts if you don't log in so I'm still seeing your childish trash anyway.

Here, try to keep up. This is what I was referring to.
That Trump fella is really a classy guy.
You'd be okay with him talking to your mother, sister, wife like that?
She asked an off topic question. The press conference was about the new USMCA deal. She interrupted what the President was talking about. She wasn't paying attention or just wanted to do what she wanted. That isn't how it works. The President rightly put her in her place.

Here is what actually took place. Try and keep up. I know it is hard for you since you are braindead, but I will help you:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/1 ... nce-video/

Reporter Cecilia Vega: I’m not thinking Mr. President.

President Trump: That’s OK I know you’re not thinking. You never do.

Reporter Cecilia Vega: Pardon me.

President Trump: No, go ahead.

Reporter Vega: In a tweet this weekend Mr. President you said that you’re limiting the scope of the FBI investigation…

President Trump: What does that have to do with trade? I don’t mind answering the question but I’d like to do the trade questions…

Reporter Vega: It’s also another headline in the news which is the Kavanaugh situation.

President Trump: I know but how about we talk about trade and we’ll get to that.

Trump doesn't take any BS from reporters from fake news orgs. And he shouldn't this reporter was out of line and she admits to not thinking. Trump just agreed with her and said she never does.

You just got destroyed. Go home.
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

seacoaster wrote:I forget who, on the Old LP, had the tagline that said something akin to: don't argue with an idiot, because he'll bring you to his level and beat you with experience. Was it Lionwatcher? Miss him and a bunch of others... Don't feed the troll is today's abbreviated version of that tagline.

Anyway, the posts between Bandito and a lot of us seem to prove this. You guys are better than this, better than him, have more to say, offer and contribute to this Board. But, respectfully, his trolling gets the better of us, and I think we really just need to willfully ignore him. He is, after all, just a vulgar little troll.

I had been kind of impressed (in the sense of watching a 10 year old control his temper) with the President's forbearance on attacking Ford. But the planets aligned again last night, and all things came back into symmetry.
Or getting into a peeing fight with a skunk.

Trump's performance was disgusting, but the 'lock her up' cheers were truly appalling, even disheartening. But at the same time they demonstrate exactly why it so critical to support the #METOO movement.

Right now it feels like Kavanaugh is going to get through despite a majority of people in America seeing him as less than fully truthful under oath. Which will feel like a huge setback to #METOO. But I'd also predict that this will be watershed in the women's rights movement, and the death knell of the GOP.

As a lifelong R, that's disappointing, but I definitely want to see the current version be defeated and skulk back into their caves and slink under their rocks. And for those good souls who got caught up in the red/blue tribalism to come to their senses, out of the trance of Trumpism.
DMac

Post by DMac »

Right, I got destroyed in your book, Bd, but that's a book of fiction.
"President Trump: That’s OK I know you’re not thinking. You never do."
This was said before any question was asked....on or off topic.
This is mocking and being an obnoxious, rude, jerk, but that's Trump's style.
Big difference between that and not taking any BS. There's no bigger bloviator
or exaggerator than our Prez, he's a beauty.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

DMac wrote:Right, I got destroyed in your book, Bd, but that's a book of fiction.
"President Trump: That’s OK I know you’re not thinking. You never do."
This was said before any question was asked....on or off topic.
This is mocking and being an obnoxious, rude, jerk, but that's Trump's style.
Big difference between that and not taking any BS. There's no bigger bloviator
or exaggerator than our Prez, he's a beauty.
No one voted for him because he was a saint. He rightly put the reporter in her place. He tells it like it is. She was disruptive and out of line. Americans are ecstatic that we finally have a president who will stand up to the mainstream media hacks. You are getting your panties in a wad again. Deal with facts, not emotions and you will be much happier.
DMac

Post by DMac »

Right, she was disruptive and out of line by just sitting there.
She hadn't asked any questions when he belittled her like that.
Disruptive, right. Sounds like the fake news you're talking about.
Pot meet kettle.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

DMac wrote:
Bandito wrote:

THis gal, no. He was just repeating her testimony, word for word. Do you believe she only had ONE beer?

Why was all her social media scrubbed?
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

runrussellrun wrote:
DMac wrote:
Bandito wrote:

THis gal, no. He was just repeating her testimony, word for word. Do you believe she only had ONE beer?

....and it was done in such a presidential manner.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

dislaxxic wrote:Jerry Nadler will subpoena tax returns of The Disgrace shortly after becoming Chair of the House Judiciary Committee.

In light to the Times expose of the Trump Crime family...it should be VERY interesting in the 2019 run-up to the 2020 general elections.

Yeah, read that grey lady article last night too.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/02/us/p ... taxes.html

Donald Trump Tax Records Show He Could Have Avoided Taxes for Nearly Two Decades, The Times Found

Dated October 1, 2016 :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

DMac wrote:Right, she was disruptive and out of line by just sitting there.
Pot meet kettle.
You have a comprehension issue. You also suffer greatly from TDS. She admitted to not thinking when she asked an off topic question. Trump agrees with her and adds that she never does. He calls her out for disrupting the press conference. He called her out for not following the rules. He has done that to numerous other reporters.

You are laughable and pathetic at the same time. I actually feel sorry for you. Owning DMac 3 times in a day. Can it get any better?
DMac

Post by DMac »

runrussellrun wrote:
DMac wrote:
Bandito wrote:

When I posted that, I forgot to paste the video I meant to include, I wasn't talking about Ford. My bad. Was talking about the reporter.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

foreverlax wrote:
runrussellrun wrote:
DMac wrote:
Bandito wrote:

....and it was done in such a presidential manner.
He is who he is, a cad. Like a clock, sometimes right though. The tRump thing isn't working fellas. Both wives can't stand the guy (neither can I) but are SICK of the constant bashing. Kav is being subject to questions that NO supreme court nominee has been subjected to.

Will ask again, do YOU believe she only had one beer? I get it, she couldn't remember which day she took a polygraph, she was so looking forward to eating the ginger bread man at the YumYum shop in Wolfeboro (she lied about NOT being familar with it. SHE LIED about the polygraph )
DMac

Post by DMac »

Bandito wrote:
Pot meet kettle.
You have a comprehension issue. You also suffer greatly from TDS. She admitted to not thinking when she asked an off topic question. Trump agrees with her and adds that she never does. He calls her out for disrupting the press conference. He called her out for not following the rules. He has done that to numerous other reporters.

You are laughable and pathetic at the same time. I actually feel sorry for you. Owning DMac 3 times in a day. Can it get any better?
No, all eyes ingest still a man sees what he wants to see and disregards the rest. She said she wasn't thinking before any questions were asked. She got caught off guard, wasn't expecting him to call on her, and of course that made her fodder for the "She's in shock" belittling comment by our classy Prez. Try again.
Will there ever come a day when you can banter without the childish playground tone? The laughable and pathetic part add anything to the discussion other than exposing you as immature?
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

dislaxxic wrote:Does Manuel realize what "SCOTUS" stands for?? So, what does "Keganaugh will become the next SCOTUS" mean?

I think recess is over, time to come in for snack, Manuel...

Did you drink when you played golf and poker with the EMLOA cretins? If you feel the Supremes are some kind of Diety. Oh, never mind. You ignore the royalty that our Founders loved. (Society of Sincinnatti )
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote:
dislaxxic wrote:Does Manuel realize what "SCOTUS" stands for?? So, what does "Keganaugh will become the next SCOTUS" mean?

I think recess is over, time to come in for snack, Manuel...

Manuel had a typo....it should be S-C-R-O-T-U-M

WOnder what he talks about with Zuckerberg at family functions? (Mitch )
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Some people can literally talk themselves into anything, the "truth" of their viewpoint, by asking nonsensical questions that have no point other than to churn out the chaff to cloud the issue ever further. This sad chapter is likely to result in a second misogynist on the high court. It won't matter to the little guy until it does....which is likely to be SOON.

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

foreverlax wrote:
Bandito wrote:Not 1 response to my statement had any facts or evidence to refute my claims. That is what trolling is. That is the definition of losing. The Democrat Party is in shambles and are beside themselves with Kav about to become the next SCOTUS Justice. Dr. Ford committed perjury btw.

Get used to three hot and a cot you old bag!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/christ ... unds-alarm
Which facts/evidence are we supposed to be refuting? Pick one and let's go for it!!
That she only had one beer? (which is still underage drinking, a big no no, right? )
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

DMac wrote:
Bandito wrote:
Pot meet kettle.

No, all eyes ingest still a man sees what he wants to see and disregards the rest. She said she wasn't thinking before any questions were asked. She got caught off guard, wasn't expecting him to call on her, and of course that made her fodder for the "She's in shock" belittling comment by our classy Prez. Try again.
Will there ever come a day when you can banter without the childish playground tone? The laughable and pathetic part add anything to the discussion other than exposing you as immature?
I provided factual evidence of what happened. You got your panties in a wad and retort to name calling. You obviously need to take the blinders off on your Democrat colored glasses. I'd love to see you and Dis fight it out over who suffers the most from TDS. Go home. Owned for a fourth time.

Return to “POLITICS”