2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
jhu72

Re: 2020 Elections - Red Mirage fading for DtC?

Post by jhu72 »

ardilla secreta wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:58 pm
jhu72 wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:51 pm
CU77 wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:44 pm
jhu72 wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:26 pm It's pretty clear Orange Duce's current game plan is to muck up the election and process as much as he can.
Since when does OD have "plans"?

He's just flailing around as usual.

IMO it's important that no Rs in Congress are backing him on any of it. My guess is that they'll be happy to see Trump gone as long as they keep the Senate.

Then they can go back to doing what they love best: playing "fiscal conservatives" on TV, blocking anything a D POTUS wants to do, and denying health care to poor people. It's going to be like settling into a nice warm bath. They can hardly wait.

Yup.. . obviously I used the word "plan" very loosely. Agree re Congress backing him. He is going to find it very lonely. You will know when he starts trashing all the meaningful names in the Senate in his party.
I think the word you are looking for is scheme.
... obviously you are the proud owner of a thesaurus. :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

wgdsr wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:44 pm
njbill wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:39 pm The deadline for registering to vote for the two Georgia Senate runoff elections is December 7.
should we rent a car?
Road trip. We need Sharpies!!
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:03 pm
jhu72 wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:26 pm It's pretty clear Orange Duce's current game plan is to muck up the election and process as much as he can.

IMO it's important that no Rs in Congress are backing him on any of it. My guess is that they'll be happy to see Trump gone as long as they keep the Senate.

Then they can go back to doing what they love best: playing "fiscal conservatives" on TV, blocking anything a D POTUS wants to do, and denying health care to poor people. It's going to be like settling into a nice warm bath. They can hardly wait.

Yup.. . obviously I used the word "plan" very loosely. Agree re Congress backing him. He is going to find it very lonely. You will know when he starts trashing all the meaningful names in the Senate in his party.
Don’t be ridiculous, dinosaurs have been extinct for two thousand years. I have seen the president in action though.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

ggait wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:00 pm
It was basically a three person race though where Doug Collins was a “credible” rep Candidate (Trumps preferreds choice over Loeffler) so it’s different than a 2 horse race that goes to a runoff. Loeffler and Collins got 46%+ Warnock got 30% and another Democrat I’ve never heard of got 5-6%. All the Collins and Loeffler votes will go Loeffler that’s where I am fairly certain she’ll take that seat but Purdue/Ossof could be interesting. Warnock would’ve dropped Purdue I am confident of.
Except for this one data point that your analysis does not reflect.

The January run-offs would determine if red or blue will control the Senate. So those races might be as much about red vs. blue than Dave vs. Jon.

If so, please note that in a recent head-to-head, red vs. blue state-wide election in Georgia, blue beat red narrowly.
I get it, I just have a hard time seeing both senate seats going blue living here. Once you get outside the city of Atlanta it gets red in most directions pretty fast. Forget about Augusta, Columbus, Albany maybe some mix in Macon and Savannah but not really. In the same scenario don’t you think the republicans would also make a harder push not just Dems? It’s a pleasant surprise to me to see the state even in play, I think that’s a good thing for any state, didn’t like living in NYC knowing my vote was worthless (lived in DC too but, you know...). But let’s not think it’s suddenly turned into Massachusetts.

For example I present exhibit A: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marjorie_Taylor_Greene
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

ardilla secreta wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:14 pm
jhu72 wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:03 pm

Don’t be ridiculous, dinosaurs have been extinct for two thousand years. I have seen the president in action though.
:lol:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

a fan wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:45 pm
old salt wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:03 pm It takes time to figure out how many of the harvested junk mail ballots were mailed to dead folks or transient hookers.
:lol: Who do you think Trump's hookers voted for, Old Salt?
A new pimp?
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

ggait wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:04 pm
3. Trying to match signatures is for amateurs. Much more efficient to pay $ to clerks, plus have made arrangements for Hunter Biden‘s blind computer repair guy to be the supervising clerk.
Bill -- You need to send me some of your WAM.

Because, I now have a liquid damaged keyboard. Coffee geyser induced by your #3 post.

Should I go $50 for a new one?

Or $25 to get the local blind computer repairman to fix it instead?
You should get Cecil/Jim to fix it (Classic Black Jeopardy skit)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O7VaXlMvAvk
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

seacoaster wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:46 pm There really is no bottom to these people:

https://www.inquirer.com/news/fox-news- ... ssion=true
Dude, I would love to see these proud pu**y boys try to intimidate some cats from west Philly.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

njbill wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:39 pm The deadline for registering to vote for the two Georgia Senate runoff elections is December 7.
should we rent a car?
I’ve got a cabin a little over an hour East on a lake at a golf joint called Cuscowilla I can offer up. You don’t want my house in town, my kids will run you off in five seconds.
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

given their walk up numbers, the lack of indie competition this cycle and covid in general changing things up, what's the rush?

then you have a nevada official saying there's 63k in clark and then some other jagoff saying 190k/90%.

who the eff knows? why doesn't nate silver call it? he can be the genius.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

wgdsr wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:37 pm
given their walk up numbers, the lack of indie competition this cycle and covid in general changing things up, what's the rush?

then you have a nevada official saying there's 63k in clark and then some other jagoff saying 190k/90%.

Just reporting. I get the back seat; you are riding up front with NJBill.
DMac

Post by DMac »

A little entertainment break from the stress and madness...just cuz.
This girl is so incredibly cute and likable it's nuts...and she sure aint no little girly girl.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyS3CoI2k5o
Hannah, a little better look, she does it all.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCuKHdGq6Ks
Okay back to the counting.
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

Go Captain Queeg Go!
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Another scumbag heard from. John James who lost the Michigan Senate race is now claiming it wasn't fair, there has been voter disenfranchisement. :lol: I wonder who put him up to that? Can't imagine. :roll: :roll: I think we can put this dumbass in the Trumpnista bucket.
njbill

Post by njbill »

should we rent a car?
Cars are for plebeians. Pete is going to contribute one of his planes for us.
njbill

Post by njbill »

I didn’t vote for him in 2016 and 2020, but, boy, after hearing that great speech, I sure hope he runs in 2024 so I can vote for him then.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

njbill wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:04 pm I didn’t vote for him in 2016 and 2020, but, boy, after hearing that great speech, I sure hope he runs in 2024 so I can vote for him then.
You know not all Trump supporters are totally delusional, unattached to reality -- this speech will drive them off. He is appealing to his hardcore to go nuts, be the natural criminals they are.
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

seacoaster wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:41 pm
wgdsr wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:37 pm

Just reporting. I get the back seat; you are riding up front with NJBill.
that's bullsh*t, i've never heard of a reverse shotgun rule. i get the tunes, you have sharpies.

Return to “POLITICS”