2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Farfromgeneva

Re: 2020 Elections - Red Mirage fading for DtC?

Post by Farfromgeneva »

DMac wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:33 pm
seacoaster wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:23 pm
FannOLax wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:18 pm
DMac wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:10 pm Too bad for Trumpster and his faithful that he's not a Cuse boy who knows how to pull out a victory from the jaws of defeat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXAWjncTYV0
See ya later Donnie and fam. Oh, and good riddance.
I thought for sure that was gonna be from the 2009 final... guess the Orange have done it on many occasions.
Thought it would be 2009 too. Donahue's release on the game-winner is just supernatural.
Sorry for the brief lacrosse interruption folks.
Donohue had an absolutely gorgeous shot, classic over the shoulder with speed and accuracy. So pretty to watch. Needless to say, was at that game, my buddy said with 30 seconds left, they've got time to tie it. I said yup, got time to win it too...then Donohue scores that beauty. Incredible excitement. CAN WE PLEASE HAVE A SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to the one horse race, the other one is dead.
Shouldn’t this discussion be carried over to the Cornell thread...
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
ggait

Post by ggait »

Have 100,000 Joe ballots which I’m holding in reserve. Will only deploy, if necessary. All postmarked November 3, of course.

Paid off my local postmaster so I can use his mail truck to deliver the ballots to Philly by the deadline tomorrow. Can’t deliver by bus. That would be illegal.
Great job Bill. Couple of questions on your caper:

1. Where exactly did you get all those bar-coded ballots?

2. How did you manage to synch those fake ballots up with voter registration rolls -- 100k specific names, addresses and signatures faked on the voter rolls?

3. After doing #2, how did you manage to get the 100k unique signatures to synch up?

4. Don't you think you should have bribed like maybe 50 different postmasters? Since 100k ballots all postmarked from the same post office location might raise a tiny red flag?

5. Did the bribed postmasters have to hack the postmark machines in order to get a 11/3 date stamp on 11/4?

6. To get around problems #4 and #5, did you consider instead getting the scores of bribed postmasters to just not use any postmarks at all?

7. Maybe you just should have organized a 100k group of real voters to use real ballots to pull off this caper.

8. But on #7, wouldn't it be a lot easier to just get your 100k accomplices to vote on 11/3 or before? Seems like a much easier way to get to the same place...

9. Might I recommend you just go around and harvest ballots instead? Seems a lot easier. Then you could toss or vote those ballots depending on circumstances. You know, like how the GOP in North Carolina does it!

But keep up the good work.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Looks like Trump lawsuit against Michigan vote count was just thrown out of court.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
FannOLax

Post by FannOLax »

All of his lawsuits are baseless garbage that appear consistent with his goal of de-legitimizing this country's democracy.
ggait

Post by ggait »

It was basically a three person race though where Doug Collins was a “credible” rep Candidate (Trumps preferreds choice over Loeffler) so it’s different than a 2 horse race that goes to a runoff. Loeffler and Collins got 46%+ Warnock got 30% and another Democrat I’ve never heard of got 5-6%. All the Collins and Loeffler votes will go Loeffler that’s where I am fairly certain she’ll take that seat but Purdue/Ossof could be interesting. Warnock would’ve dropped Purdue I am confident of.
Except for this one data point that your analysis does not reflect.

The January run-offs would determine if red or blue will control the Senate. So those races might be as much about red vs. blue than Dave vs. Jon.

If so, please note that in a recent head-to-head, red vs. blue state-wide election in Georgia, blue beat red narrowly.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
DMac

Post by DMac »

FanOLax wrote
All of his lawsuits are baseless garbage that appear consistent with his goal of de-legitimizing this country's democracy.
As well as exhibiting his petulant child, rules don't apply to me, character.
This is going to be entertaining. Sickenly entertaining but entertaining nonetheless.
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

ggait wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:00 pm Except for this one data point that your analysis does not reflect.

The January run-offs would determine if red or blue will control the Senate. So those races might be as much about red vs. blue than Dave vs. Jon.

If so, please note that in a recent head-to-head, red vs. blue state-wide election in Georgia, blue beat red narrowly.
And Collins got reelected in Maine despite the state voting for Biden over Trump by a good margin. A lot of the down-ballot elections were less about Trump or Biden. While I've got my fingers crossed that McConnell won't hold much power anymore, there has got to be a major get out the vote effort for both of these special elections for D's to have any chance at a 50-50 split.
ggait

Post by ggait »

And Collins got reelected in Maine despite the state voting for Biden over Trump by a good margin. A lot of the down-ballot elections were less about Trump or Biden.
True. But recognize that Collins might have won because she took pains to sometimes be a base Trumper (for Kavanaugh, against impeachment) and sometimes not (for Obamacare, against ACB).

Perdue and Loeffler are 100% Trumper base, right?
njbill

Post by njbill »

ggait wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:53 pm
Have 100,000 Joe ballots which I’m holding in reserve. Will only deploy, if necessary. All postmarked November 3, of course.

Paid off my local postmaster so I can use his mail truck to deliver the ballots to Philly by the deadline tomorrow. Can’t deliver by bus. That would be illegal.
Great job Bill. Couple of questions on your caper:

1. Where exactly did you get all those bar-coded ballots?

2. How did you manage to synch those fake ballots up with voter registration rolls -- 100k specific names, addresses and signatures faked on the voter rolls?

3. After doing #2, how did you manage to get the 100k unique signatures to synch up?

4. Don't you think you should have bribed like maybe 50 different postmasters? Since 100k ballots all postmarked from the same post office location might raise a tiny red flag?

5. Did the bribed postmasters have to hack the postmark machines in order to get a 11/3 date stamp on 11/4?

6. To get around problems #4 and #5, did you consider instead getting the scores of bribed postmasters to just not use any postmarks at all?

7. Maybe you just should have organized a 100k group of real voters to use real ballots to pull off this caper.

8. But on #7, wouldn't it be a lot easier to just get your 100k accomplices to vote on 11/3 or before? Seems like a much easier way to get to the same place...

9. Might I recommend you just go around and harvest ballots instead? Seems a lot easier. Then you could toss or vote those ballots depending on circumstances. You know, like how the GOP in North Carolina does it!

But keep up the good work.
1. China.

2. Combo of dead voters, people who have moved OOS, and payments (we call it WAM around here). Googled addresses. Chinese vendor hacked voter rolls. Faking sigs is easy. Just takes a little practice. If necessary, prepared to pay off the clerks to turn a blind eye.

3. Trying to match signatures is for amateurs. Much more efficient to pay $ to clerks, plus have made arrangements for Hunter Biden‘s blind computer repair guy to be the supervising clerk.

4. No worries, the clerk I am delivering them to in Philadelphia is VERY friendly and won’t be asking any questions.

5. We don’t like to use the word “hack.” But the machine did mysteriously have a need for maintenance the other day.

6. Didn’t want to go the no postmark route because Slippery Sam Alito is on the hunt to give the election to Trump.

7. I only have two friends. 100,000 was too much of a stretch.

8. Dang, why didn’t I think of that?

9. That is the back up plan if my initial 100,000 don’t do the trick.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:03 pm It takes time to figure out how many of the harvested junk mail ballots were mailed to dead folks or transient hookers.
:lol: Who do you think Trump's hookers voted for, Old Salt?
ggait

Post by ggait »

3. Trying to match signatures is for amateurs. Much more efficient to pay $ to clerks, plus have made arrangements for Hunter Biden‘s blind computer repair guy to be the supervising clerk.
Bill -- You need to send me some of your WAM.

Because, I now have a liquid damaged keyboard. Coffee geyser induced by your #3 post.

Should I go $50 for a new one?

Or $25 to get the local blind computer repairman to fix it instead?
Last edited by ggait on Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Trump's lead in Pennsylvania just dipped under 100K. About 97.9K.
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:07 pm Trump's lead in Pennsylvania just dipped under 100K. About 97.9K.
if trump can somehow hang on there (which doesn't look likely), az continues to be interesting.

they've needed 58%, and that's what they've gotten so far. impossible to know whether one group of counties has been moving faster than others on the dumps.
here is where they are (although heard outstanding is 417k, not 407k)

https://mobile.twitter.com/Garrett_Arch ... 7696275456
njbill

Post by njbill »

ggait wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:04 pm
Bill -- You need to send me some of your WAM.

Because, I now have a liquid damaged keyboard. Coffee geyser induced by your #3 post.

Should I go $50 for a new one?

Or $25 to get the local blind computer repairman to fix it instead?
Don’t forget to pick it up on time. Otherwise, you’ll have to go get it from Rudy.
njbill

Post by njbill »

wgdsr wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:15 pm
jhu72 wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:07 pm Trump's lead in Pennsylvania just dipped under 100K. About 97.9K.
if trump can somehow hang on there (which doesn't look likely), az continues to be interesting.

they've needed 58%, and that's what they've gotten so far. impossible to know whether one group of counties has been moving faster than others on the dumps.

Did you call the Fox decision desk to see what they think?
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

It's pretty clear Orange Duce's current game plan is to muck up the election and process as much as he can. He is not going to win. Some have speculated his ultimate goal is to cause states to miss certification dates and try to cause confusion at the Elector's vote. What he doesn't realize is, he is out 3rd week of January and Nancy Pelosi is in if there remains issues in the Elector process.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

njbill wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:25 pm

NV: https://twitter.com/RalstonReports

Associated Press also sticking with its call of AZ to Biden.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

ggait wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:17 pm
And Collins got reelected in Maine despite the state voting for Biden over Trump by a good margin. A lot of the down-ballot elections were less about Trump or Biden.
True. But recognize that Collins might have won because she took pains to sometimes be a base Trumper (for Kavanaugh, against impeachment) and sometimes not (for Obamacare, against ACB).

Perdue and Loeffler are 100% Trumper base, right?
Hard core.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/1 ... ent-429635

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 80101.html
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

seacoaster wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:28 pm
njbill wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:25 pm

NV: https://twitter.com/RalstonReports

I assume Fox News has as well.
FannOLax

Post by FannOLax »

seacoaster wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:28 pm
As far as I can tell, there's been a very slow trickle of additional AZ votes counted, with Biden's lead remaining pretty steady.

Return to “POLITICS”