Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
foreverlax

Re: Orange Duce

Post by foreverlax »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:50 pm Got a chart for the genocide of a religion/culture? Since abortion and the Holocaust are so similar it would be good to see that one too.
Yup...how many have died in the name Christianity.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Or any religion for that matter.
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:25 am Or any religion for that matter.
Certainly the Christians and Muslims have the most experience in killing in the name of God....suspect the rest are very distant contenders.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Don’t forget the Vietnamese psychopath in Seven Psychopaths!
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

foreverlax wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:50 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:50 pm Got a chart for the genocide of a religion/culture? Since abortion and the Holocaust are so similar it would be good to see that one too.
Yup...how many have died in the name Christianity.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bWXazVhlyxQ
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

BREAKING: President Trump will pardon Julian Assange.
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

8 min ago
Michigan congressman announces decision to leave GOP: "This party has to stand up for democracy first"
From CNN's Jake Tapper

In an exclusive interview, Rep. Paul Mitchell, Republican of Michigan, told CNN that his disgust and disappointment with President Donald Trump's efforts to overturn the results of the election have led him to request that the Clerk of the House change his party affiliation to "independent," and to notify GOP leaders in a letter that he is withdrawing his "engagement and association with the Republican Party at both the national and state level."

"I supported the administration policies 95, 96% of the time the last two terms. I've been actual in the national state party. But this party has to stand up for democracy first, for our constitutional first and not political considerations. It's not about a candidate. It's not simply for raw political power and that is what I feel is going on and I've had enough," Mitchell told CNN's Jake Tapper.
Mitchell, who is retiring at the end of this session of Congress, says he fears that the House GOP leadership's participation in the outgoing President's conspiracy theories and attempts to disenfranchise millions of American voters to overturn President-elect Joe Biden's victory could cause "long-term harm to our democracy."

"This election simply confirms to me that it's all about power first, and that frankly is disgusting and demoralizing," Mitchell said.

Mitchell added that he believed that the Texas lawsuit was "ridiculous" and he didn't "believe the brief was appropriate or valid."

"It's just blatantly an effort to say ‘we will do anything we can to overturn the election that we lost.’ I say in my letter, I've told you, Jake, anybody who gets into politics has to be willing to accept winning and losing with some level of grace and maturity. I've done both. Losing is brutal. It’s personal. It hurts. If you're not willing to accept that, you should not be in political leadership. You should not be," Mitchell said.
Caddy Day
ggait

Post by ggait »

Rep. Mitchell, of course, did not stand for re-election and so will be out of politics in 2.5 weeks.

So not much of a courage profile.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

ggait wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:15 pm Rep. Mitchell, of course, did not stand for re-election and so will be out of politics in 2.5 weeks.

Oh, so agree....however, if he were one of the idiot nutbags "other" members of Congress you and yours constantly mention. (the 100 or so House pretends of fiscal CONsevativism ) he, well, would be. And your pooh pohhing his actions, as if meaningles....... How many of the 100 pretend GOP House members that signed the Texas petition amidios brief, ain't coming back either ? (lost or didn't run? )
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:00 am
ggait wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:15 pm Rep. Mitchell, of course, did not stand for re-election and so will be out of politics in 2.5 weeks.

Oh, so agree....however, if he were one of the idiot nutbags "other" members of Congress you and yours constantly mention. (the 100 or so House pretends of fiscal CONsevativism ) he, well, would be. And your pooh pohhing his actions, as if meaningles....... How many of the 100 pretend GOP House members that signed the Texas petition amidios brief, ain't coming back either ? (lost or didn't run? )
Gee, tell us ohh wise and informed one, what are the answers to your questions?

How many?

I do agree that Mitchell's action is not meaningless, though certainly the fact that he's leaving office anyway reduces the importance of his choice and statement. Seems to me that no one said more.

But hey, argue away. Welcome back.
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:38 am

How many?

I do agree that Mitchell's action is not meaningless, though certainly the fact that he's leaving office anyway reduces the importance of his choice and statement. Seems to me that no one said more.

The only "argument" I am making IS, isn't it enough that Mitchell did what he did, returning to COngress or not? Why does every friggin single thing in social media addickts world have to come with a caveat ?

And , going forward, insert anyones name, other than "JOES", IS what you are in my world. In other words, don't reply to me evah again. You are the one that complained and had me sent to the box. And now, you are pretending to be happy I am back?
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

Matnum PI wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:06 pm BREAKING: President Trump will pardon Julian Assange.
That is awesome. What about Ed Snow at the INN ? You know, the booz allen employee?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:56 am

How many?

The only "argument" I am making IS, isn't it enough that Mitchell did what he did, returning to COngress or not? Why does every friggin single thing in social media addickts world have to come with a caveat ?

And , going forward, insert anyones name, other than "JOES", IS what you are in my world. In other words, don't reply to me evah again. You are the one that complained and had me sent to the box. And now, you are pretending to be happy I am back?
First, I have zero power on here, you are accountable for your own choices.

If you want to nitpick people's posts, that's certainly fine by me. It's a discussion board and your perogative.

On why is there a caveat, because there is (in this case). I didn't realize that Mitchell was already on his way out when he made the choice to stand up to the Trumpist BS. I'd seen that he was changing to Independent because of the nonsense. ggait shared something relevant. Perhaps you already knew?

I agree with ggait that it does take a bit away from the move, though obviously better than not standing up at all, much less kowtowing to the Trumpist pressure. But if you're leaving politics it takes much less "courage" to stand up to it than if you'll need to face those voters again.

It would be quite meaningful if some politicians expecting to compete in the future (ala what Justin Amash did on principle) were to declare themselves Independents. It's not impossible to be an Independent and win, but it's quite difficult.

oh yeah, how many???
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Matnum PI wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:06 pm BREAKING: President Trump will pardon Julian Assange.
That is awesome. What about Ed Snow at the INN ? You know, the booz allen employee?
Biden is more likely to do that one. Trump only helps people who help(ed) him. Assange helped him. Snowden did not.
Caddy Day
3rdPersonPlural

Post by 3rdPersonPlural »

DJT actually reads this stuff. This is orthodoxy for the Q Anon crowd.

Does anyone know what will happen if he tries this?

ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

Matnum PI wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:38 pm
Biden is more likely to do that one. Trump only helps people who help(ed) him. Assange helped him. Snowden did not.
How did Assange help Trump? Seriously, how? By publishing the Panama Papers? oops
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Assange published Hillary's hacked emails from her 2016 presidential campaign.
Caddy Day
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

3rdPersonPlural wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:45 pm DJT actually reads this stuff. This is orthodoxy for the Q Anon crowd.

Does anyone know what will happen if he tries this?

DUDE.....we just started a TRUMP survivors group, way bigger than Qnon

TKCAYCt
tRump Kicked Covids Arse, You Can Too.

It's a seperatists group, but you have to have COVID to get in. And have had some of the symptoms. And, kicked covids ass.

just about as stupid as this twatt.

Who the F is qnon?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:56 am You are the one that complained and had me sent to the box. And now, you are pretending to be happy I am back?
And you would be wrong. I saw the foul and I sent you to the box.
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

How many?

and, you never denied it.....just stated that YOU couldn't pull the plug, just let the guy who can , know.

Where did I get my MBA from? Where did I take organic chemistry?

Return to “POLITICS”