Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
jhu72

Re: Orange Duce

Post by jhu72 »

Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

jhu72 wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:51 am Ran across this interesting article. Trump is an addict.
Thanks for helping us understand you. ;) :lol: All kidding aside, appreciate the back and forth over the years.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:12 am
jhu72 wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:51 am Ran across this interesting article. Trump is an addict.
Thanks for helping us understand you. ;) :lol: All kidding aside, appreciate the back and forth over the years.
:lol: There may be a little truth there.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

ggait wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:42 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:51 pm
jhu72 wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:58 pm
😂😂😂
For myself, I prefer St. Louis cut ribs to baby backs. But reasonable people can differ on that.

I actually hang ribs over an open fire in my smoker rather than lay them out flat on a cooking grate. The ribs cook many hours faster but still come out very tender and smoky. You can also fit a LOT more ribs in the smoker by hanging them.
Tender is the key. Sliding off the bone.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

DMac wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:13 am C'mon, cradle, when was the last time you had fetal blood splattered on your wingtips? On bring your spouse to work day?
Am sure there are many a hardcore anti abortionists who changed their minds when their teen aged daughters turned up pregnant. Am sure there are many rape victims who delivered their babies despite the circumstances of their pregnancy too. This is way too personal a decision for anyone to be criticizing/judging what one does when faced with having to make that decision. As the law of the land goes, there is no argument here. As the word of God goes, well, that's where some can find no justification for abortion despite their braking a few of the Ten Commandments on a regular basis. Feels to me as if there are some stones being casted here.
"C'mon, cradle, when was the last time you had fetal blood splattered on your wingtips?"

There is not enough context on my part for you to understand this comment. My wife first started working in the butcher shop( the butcher shop is what many of the nurses called it back in the early 80s, it ain't my invention) The first time my wife assisted in the room she was wearing her new nice white sneakers. She wound up getting blood splattered on them during the process of one procedure. She wound up throwing her new sneakers away. Blood on the wingtips was her reference to what happened. That is why she always wore those little booties on her feet plus a gown and a faceshield. If you were a person that didn't mind a little blood spatter here and there it wasn't a big deal. She wears the same PPE when assisting in colonoscopies today. Sometimes when the doctor pulls the scope out of the patients ass they splatter colon juice all over the place. NBD after awhile you get use to it when it happens.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:11 am
😂😂😂
For myself, I prefer St. Louis cut ribs to baby backs. But reasonable people can differ on that.

I actually hang ribs over an open fire in my smoker rather than lay them out flat on a cooking grate. The ribs cook many hours faster but still come out very tender and smoky. You can also fit a LOT more ribs in the smoker by hanging them.
The planned parenthood people prefer theirs with a crisp salad and a nice Chablis. The sliding off the bone part is accomplished in the procedure room. more like steak tartare than babybacks.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:26 pm
😂😂😂

The planned parenthood people prefer theirs with a crisp salad and a nice Chablis. The sliding off the bone part is accomplished in the procedure room. more like steak tartare than babybacks.
You should try pickled.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
DMac

Post by DMac »

So, in reference to the above cradle, you're saying you never have.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

DMac wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:39 pm So, in reference to the above cradle, you're saying you never have.
No I have not, I have listened to my wife opine about what the experience was like. It was not a pleasant time for a very young nurse who did not want to be there in the first place. i have said this here a bunch of times and it relates directly to what my wife experienced. Once you witness a procedure up close it gives you a different perspective as to what it is all about. The best coping mechanism she had was as much as possible to never look at what was happening. Hence the sardonic reference by many nurses as it being like working in a butcher shop. since i am sure none of the people on this forum have had the experience none of us can really understand what it must feel like. Out of sight and out of mind.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:35 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:26 pm
😂😂😂

You should try pickled.
I am more of a raw clam guy. You can't buy them in a restaurant anymore. You have to buy them and shuck them yourself.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

njbill wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:52 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:33 pm Fortunately for me (and unfortunately for your argument) is that giving my general opinion on a matter like abortion is not castigating anyone. Nor is talking about the often harsh realities of abortion, what it is, and what the after-effects on the mother sometimes can be.
If all you did was express general opinions, you’d get no response from me. But as you well know, you go way, way beyond that on a regular basis.

It is your immoral (yes, immoral because you wrongly demonize conduct that is perfectly moral), preachy, and sometimes mean-spirited commentary that I object to. I have sat silently by for probably decades now and listened to this cr*p (obviously not all from you). No more.

I’m not going to respond every time because that would be tedious, but I will now and then as I have done over the past day or so. I’m done, at least for now.
I really don't care if I get a response from you one way or the other. And no I don't demonize or make moral judgements about anyone. Just talked about some people's reality of abortion. And no it isn't the same for everyone. But As I've said, I don't condemn anyone for their choices or opinion the way you have in you past few posts abot those of us who are agianst abortion. But such is typical from your ilk- you love freedom of expression, until you disagree with the expression.

IMO, abortion is very similar to Covid and the Holocost in the sense that some of the families that experience these losses will likely continue to feel it and have to deal with it's legacy for decades or generations to come. I totally understand why those who are pro-abortion or that have had abortions don't really want to talk about it. The reality isn't pretty.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:23 pm
DMac wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:13 am C'mon, cradle, when was the last time you had fetal blood splattered on your wingtips? On bring your spouse to work day?
Am sure there are many a hardcore anti abortionists who changed their minds when their teen aged daughters turned up pregnant. Am sure there are many rape victims who delivered their babies despite the circumstances of their pregnancy too. This is way too personal a decision for anyone to be criticizing/judging what one does when faced with having to make that decision. As the law of the land goes, there is no argument here. As the word of God goes, well, that's where some can find no justification for abortion despite their braking a few of the Ten Commandments on a regular basis. Feels to me as if there are some stones being casted here.
"C'mon, cradle, when was the last time you had fetal blood splattered on your wingtips?"

There is not enough context on my part for you to understand this comment. My wife first started working in the butcher shop( the butcher shop is what many of the nurses called it back in the early 80s, it ain't my invention) The first time my wife assisted in the room she was wearing her new nice white sneakers. She wound up getting blood splattered on them during the process of one procedure. She wound up throwing her new sneakers away. Blood on the wingtips was her reference to what happened. That is why she always wore those little booties on her feet plus a gown and a faceshield. If you were a person that didn't mind a little blood spatter here and there it wasn't a big deal. She wears the same PPE when assisting in colonoscopies today. Sometimes when the doctor pulls the scope out of the patients ass they splatter colon juice all over the place. NBD after awhile you get use to it when it happens.
Come on, Cradle. That's not true. There's no blood splatter. I've been told for years by NJ and others on his side an abortion is just a harmless procedure removing a few inconvenient cells.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Did I just read a comparison between Abortion and the Holocaust????
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

6 million lives were taken in the holocost. Data from the Guttmacher Institute, a reproductive health research group, shows that more than 50 million abortions were performed between 1973 and 2011.

Both stark and shocking numbers when you think of all the lives denied.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Wow. Tell me more...
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Got a chart for the genocide of a religion/culture? Since abortion and the Holocaust are so similar it would be good to see that one too.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:50 pm Got a chart for the genocide of a religion/culture? Since abortion and the Holocaust are so similar it would be good to see that one too.

Both brought to you by the republicans:

https://www.newstimes.com/news/article/ ... 447937.php

and,

It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

I assumed his difficult behavior was from the strain of being the hardest working president in the history of time not to mention being an amazing reader and businessman. Whew!
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

kramerica.inc wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:32 pm 6 million lives were taken in the holocost. Data from the Guttmacher Institute, a reproductive health research group, shows that more than 50 million abortions were performed between 1973 and 2011.

Both stark and shocking numbers when you think of all the lives denied.
you really want to go down this path...comparing abortions to the Holocost.

Return to “POLITICS”