The Independent State Legislature Doctrine

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Trinity

Re: SCOTUS

Post by Trinity »

Opportunity for Perdue to enjoy a wide-stance movement.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

Jimmy Durante's mantra..."everybody wants to get into the act", is quite apropos in these confusing times. Here's an editorial from a magazine with a rather parochial focus yet has a small yet loyal readership.

Just another group that wants to "get into the act".Kavanagh's situation has attracted a wide and varied collection of many acts(opinions) in this Shakespeareanesque play. With coda, yet to be written

https://www.commonwealmagazine.org/inju ... 9-92400509
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Times has a 1983 letter signed by Brett. FFFFF, Bart
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

what's next, powder puff football and halloween costumes.

Seriously, this is all the digging you guys can come up with, a letter to his fellow renters about being responsible and paying the bill? Next time you wanna reference Animal house......don't. The NY times says it was over drinking, even for the times. What idiots. Clearly, they never did the list at the Vous :D
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

runrussellrun wrote:what's next, powder puff football and halloween costumes.

Seriously, this is all the digging you guys can come up with, a letter to his fellow renters about being responsible and paying the bill? Next time you wanna reference Animal house......don't. The NY times says it was over drinking, even for the times. What idiots. Clearly, they never did the list at the Vous :D
It’s the lying
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

seacoaster wrote:Dissembling to the Senate Committee on the Judiciary:

https://twitter.com/davidenrich/status/ ... 9613878273

Compare:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikTZhmGMxyM

You got him. Committed perjury. He should be impeached from the ct of appeals too. Jail time ?

Now, tRump is going to get who he REALLY wants. (remember, Kav not on the orginal short lists :lol: )
All the Dems did is make themselves look like fools. And Dr. Ford and others will STILL not have filed a complaint. Is Lying All American lacrosse Doug Gansler back tending BAR in monkey county? I am sure HE would prosecute this case, what with his own beach week issues. (only they are fairly recent )
Man, he even looks like KAV

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/maryla ... y-20680409
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote:

It’s the lying
you keep saying he is lying. About what? Like I keep reminding everyone, I always stated he would NEVER be confirmed. And could care less. It's nice to listen to the Clash and the song that open with "...stop wasting time..." Maybe an end of the new year vote for the next nominee? Or by April fools?

time for a fatty and headphones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk_mycRguy8
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote:
Typical Lax Dad wrote:

It’s the lying
you keep saying he is lying. About what? Like I keep reminding everyone, I always stated he would NEVER be confirmed. And could care less. It's nice to listen to the Clash and the song that open with "...stop wasting time..." Maybe an end of the new year vote for the next nominee? Or by April fools?

time for a fatty and headphones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk_mycRguy8
Little white lies that you find unimportant.
ggait

Post by ggait »

From my adolescence, I recall the slang (which was quite common) as only four Fs (find, feel, f**k, forget 'em).

What does the fifth F stand for?
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Mitch McConnell is savage....love the head bob, perfect delivery on the NYT trash article and ice throwing.

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Finger. I told you Trump would go full scumbag on Dr Ford. He’s mocking her now at a rally. The crowd is chanting Lock Her Up. No effing bottom.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

Trinity wrote:Finger. I told you Trump would go full scumbag on Dr Ford. He’s mocking her now at a rally. The crowd is chanting Lock Her Up. No effing bottom.

What goes around comes around. She isn't the victim. Kav and his family is. What about his wife and daughters who have had death threats cast onto them? Again, there is no proof Kav assaulted anyone. The facts don't add up. She is an evil partisan hack who along with the Democrats are trying to ruin a man's life because they don't agree with his politics.
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
Typical Lax Dad

Bandito wrote:
Trinity wrote:Finger. I told you Trump would go full scumbag on Dr Ford. He’s mocking her now at a rally. The crowd is chanting Lock Her Up. No effing bottom.

What goes around comes around. She isn't the victim. Kav and his family is. What about his wife and daughters who have had death threats cast onto them? Again, there is no proof Kav assaulted anyone. The facts don't add up. She is an evil partisan hack who along with the Democrats are trying to ruin a man's life because they don't agree with his politics.
Buenos noche, Manuel!
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

McConnell already flat out stole one seat. He obviously has no qualms WHATSOEVER about holding this vote and cramming this decision down the country's throat. His legacy is sealed. The Court majority appears to be sealed for decades. Deplorables rejoice, although i am quite sure they don't know exactly WHY they rejoice. They "win". Woe is US.

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Bret Kavanaugh is Bart O. Kavanaugh of Mark Judge's book. You know the individual Judge claims puked in a car and then passed out drunk. We now know this from Bart's school mates who called him Bart all the time. We know this from Bret's own handwritten letter (in possession of the NYT) where he signed it FFFFF Bart. I would guess that this information is also known to the FBI from Judge's testimony as well as other of his friends' testimony to the FBI.

1) The Great Pretender is a liar.
2) He has passed out drunk at least once and claims he has never done so. -- THE LIE.
3) The fact that he has passed out at least once means his denial of the alleged assault is worthless. The two individuals denying they were in the room, are both known to be drunks who will drink until they passout - at least on occassion. Neither are reliable witnesses.

If the FBI is reporting this lie, it is probably enough to lose Flake and Collins. This would not convict him in a court of assaulting Ford -- BUT WE ARE NOT IN A COURT. Courtroom standards have never been used in a SCOTUS confirmation - NEVER!
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
DMac

Post by DMac »

Michael Proctor and Mark Osler wrote in a letter to Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and ranking member Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) that they can no longer support Kavanaugh's confirmation because of the "nature" of his testimonty in front of the committee last week while addressing accusations of sexual misconduct.
This is the crux of the issue, right? Has nothing to do with Dr. Ford's testimony and everything to do with Barf's character. Only a deaf mute can't tell this SC judge wannabe is being less than honest, which I would think is a deal breaker for this kind of position. Good for Feinstein and Grassley for not being blinded by the R. There was no need for an investigation, his "interview" was evidence enough that he's not the right man for the job. Feel sorry for his wife and kids, not him though. A little more id, and less ego, and playing like a big boy, and he would have bowed out sparing his family what they're going through now. Can fool some of the people some of the time...and all that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE4s5XX2XYk
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Mr. Double Down doesn't care...

Trump Mocks Christine Blasey Ford’s Testimony And Me Too Movement At Mississippi Rally

We can do so much better than this POS...

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

Obama: I used illegal drugs in my teens and in college.
Media Goons: We love you Barack, we have chills up our legs
Kavanaugh: I drank in my teens and college
Media Goons: You're a serial sex abuser, gang rapist and a helpless drunk.

This is why no one trusts the media.
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy

Return to “POLITICS”