2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
RedFromMI

Re: 2020 Elections - Dems vs Trumpublicons

Post by RedFromMI »

More revelations about the criminality in parts of the Trump camp: Jason Miller, who joined the campaign this summer, is apparently being secretly paid by Bannon - and the hiding of the source of payments seems to be related to Millers fight with his baby mama over child support.

Hiding income like that during an active child support dispute is quite illegal, and it appears that Jared would have had to sign off on the arrangement. Not a good look...
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Matnum PI wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:49 am Image
Replied to get this on the next page...
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Election officals doing their best to keep Election day from becoming a Super Spreader Event like we've never seen:

https://apnews.com/article/election-202 ... b00ab66351
DMac

Post by DMac »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:22 am
DMac wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:11 am Okay, I'm a good soldier, got out and voted bright and early. Easy in and out, not much of a line, place run pretty efficiently.
No guns, no violence, all well behaved. No participation trophy, didn't get an I Voted sticker but that's okay. Can only sit on the sideline and see how the game turns out now.
GO TEAM USA!!!!!
What will happen to pot, after the election? Nerds like Biden going to go backwards on pot legislation? You betcha.......oh well, Kamala is waiting in the wings. She smokes POT. All day, everyday. SHe gets my vote
Ya know, 8.3, I really don't give a damn anymore, if the feds want to continue to just be stupid about it that's fine by me. As you know, biness is booming, availability is a non issue, and if the feds don't want to collect any tax dollars on it, that's fine by me too. Aint nuthin gonna change for the pot smokers either way. The Trumpster was going to fix all that but he never did, but that's okay by me too.
kramerica.inc

Re: 2020 Elections - THIS IS IT!!

Post by kramerica.inc »

Lots of interesting poll crunching. Updated 8 hrs ago:

https://fivethirtyeight.com/
CU88

Post by CU88 »

I know it will never happen, but seems like now would be a good time for all states to try and have a uniform voting policy.

I was surprised that Alaska doesn't even start to count some votes until 7 days after Election Day!

Absentee Ballots (By-Mail, By Electronic Transmission, Absentee In-Person, Special Needs and Federal Write-In Absentee Ballots)

Regional elections offices begin counting absentee ballots seven days after Election Day. All absentee ballots must be counted no later than 10 days after the date of the primary election and 15 days after the general election and all other state conducted elections.

This must be due to size and speed of USPS up there???
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

tRUMP's plan:

"fool me once ... twice ..."

https://i.imgur.com/WUPDhoO.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/kxFJJkN.jpeg
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

CU88 wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:22 am I know it will never happen, but seems like now would be a good time for all states to try and have a uniform voting policy.

I was surprised that Alaska doesn't even start to count some votes until 7 days after Election Day!

Absentee Ballots (By-Mail, By Electronic Transmission, Absentee In-Person, Special Needs and Federal Write-In Absentee Ballots)

Regional elections offices begin counting absentee ballots seven days after Election Day. All absentee ballots must be counted no later than 10 days after the date of the primary election and 15 days after the general election and all other state conducted elections.

it is tough sledding up there.
must've taken forever to count the western states in the 17 and 1800s.
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

wgdsr wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:53 am
CU88 wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:22 am I know it will never happen, but seems like now would be a good time for all states to try and have a uniform voting policy.

must've taken forever to count the western states in the 17 and 1800s.
yes, must have been real hard :lol:
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
CU88

Post by CU88 »

wgdsr wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:53 am

LOVE IT!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

DMac wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:08 am
DMac wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:11 am Okay, I'm a good soldier, got out and voted bright and early. Easy in and out, not much of a line, place run pretty efficiently.
No guns, no violence, all well behaved. No participation trophy, didn't get an I Voted sticker but that's okay. Can only sit on the sideline and see how the game turns out now.
GO TEAM USA!!!!!
What will happen to pot, after the election? Nerds like Biden going to go backwards on pot legislation? You betcha.......oh well, Kamala is waiting in the wings. She smokes POT. All day, everyday. SHe gets my vote
Ya know, 8.3, I really don't give a damn anymore, if the feds want to continue to just be stupid about it that's fine by me. As you know, biness is booming, availability is a non issue, and if the feds don't want to collect any tax dollars on it, that's fine by me too. Aint nuthin gonna change for the pot smokers either way. The Trumpster was going to fix all that but he never did, but that's okay by me too.
What I am waiting for is to see how often beer man deflects criticism of Biden if he wins. He has set the bar with Trump. Whom he hates.
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

So on the way to school, we passed a car all decked out in American flags. She asked why the car was like that, and I told my 6yo daughter that it was election day...the day we choose our leaders.

I asked my daughter what makes a good leader...and she answered immediately, "be a good human, be kind, and always listen".

Hear hear.

Best of luck to all Americans today. All I'm hoping for is a peaceful transition of power, regardless of who wins which election where....
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:20 am
GO TEAM USA!!!!!
What I am waiting for is to see how often beer man deflects criticism of Biden if he wins. He has set the bar with Trump. Whom he hates.
Of course.......accept you won't care, b/c it will , in your world, be more directed at those bashing Joe for exactly what Donald did.....spend spend spend. Suddenly, after 3.5 years of spending increases....the pretend Conservatives are crying fowl? hillaryous .

What the heck do you think, "it's only the hypocrites, honey, only them"

Point IS....will YOU criticize Joe as much as you do Donald? (willing to bet not even 20% as much )
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

a fan wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:30 am So on the way to school, we passed a car all decked out in American flags. She asked why the car was like that, and I told my 6yo daughter that it was election day...the day we choose our leaders.

I asked my daughter what makes a good leader...and she answered immediately, "be a good human, be kind, and always listen".

Hear hear.

Best of luck to all Americans today. All I'm hoping for is a peaceful transition of power, regardless of who wins which election where....
you can't listen if you never hear them in the first place. Best of luck to all that censor. (ignore function) Today, tomorrow and never.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:38 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:20 am
GO TEAM USA!!!!!
Of course.......accept you won't care, b/c it will , in your world, be more directed at those bashing Joe for exactly what Donald did.....spend spend spend. Suddenly, after 3.5 years of spending increases....the pretend Conservatives are crying fowl? hillaryous .

What the heck do you think, "it's only the hypocrites, honey, only them"

Point IS....will YOU criticize Joe as much as you do Donald? (willing to bet not even 20% as much )
If Joe wins, I am not going to criticize him at all because I don’t care. I have never liked Trump. Nothing to do with politics. I have never claimed otherwise. You my friend have set the bar.
“I wish you would!”
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Julius Sharpe@juliussharpe
2 hours ago
No matter what happens today, at least there will be a two year pause on interviewing idiots in diners.
Caddy Day
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Kyle Griffin@kylegriffin1
2 hours ago
With absentee ballots flooding election offices nationwide, officials are tentatively reporting some surprising news: The share of ballots being rejected because of flawed signatures and other errors appears lower — sometimes much lower — than in the past. https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/02/us/e ... tions.html
Caddy Day
njbill

Post by njbill »

a fan wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:30 am I asked my daughter what makes a good leader...and she answered immediately, "be a good human, be kind, and always listen".
I’d vote for your daughter over Trump. I don’t care that she’s not 35.

Sounds like our future is in good hands.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

First 2020 results:

Dixville Notch, NH

Joe Biden: 5
Donald Trump: 0
Caddy Day

Return to “POLITICS”