The Independent State Legislature Doctrine

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Brooklyn

Re: SCOTUS

Post by Brooklyn »

:lol:
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

dislaxxic wrote:
fatrussellwheatie wrote:It would be interesting to get a summation from YOU as to why you don't like Dr. Jill Steins positions.
i like plenty about Jill Stein. So, once again, your assumptions are just plain wrong and incoherent. Have voted in that manner in the past. Besides, it has (as of 15 years ago) grown so old and tired listening to you blow hot air about ANY position ANYONE takes with whataboutisms and incoherent rants about being a "pretend".

Take a stand, start your thread and let us know about all the things you DO STAND FOR, instead of constantly, incessantly and always incoherently babbling about WHY EVERYONE ELSE IS WRONG IN THEIR BELIEFS...jeebus, this is it. Out.

You have no comprehension of coherent thought. Almost without fail, I provide a backdrop to my opinions and platforms. IE:, the historic trends in voting surpression that somehow DON'T apply to women being put in a corner.

My thread that you so want will be ignored by you and the pretends. A true debate, you wish not for. I have asked YOU directly why you support PAC's and dark money. You don't seem bothered that .0001 % of Kav's initial questions pertained to Citizens United and other overseas Fin-Pol influences. (Financial-political ) And I have asked why that is? Only one Democrat asked a question about this very important decision.

You willing into RRR's debate thread? exactly. So out. write? write.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

wahoomurf wrote:My entries in the "who or what is the real, actual factual BANDITO" contest. Either Anne Coulter, Trump's legitimate son Eric or Betsy DeVos's little brother, Erik Prince.

Any other candidates?
Just another user name / avatar for our favorite multi-user name poster. We have seen this individual before.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

youthathletics wrote:
Agreed 100% with this post about women, what is your point?
Does there have to be a point? Can't just be an article I found interesting?
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

tech37 wrote:
seacoaster wrote:The thread is about the SCOTUS. And Ellison is not up for confirmation as a Justice of the Court. It's really as simple as that. The proposed narrative is a form of "whatabout" that gets tedious. It isn't hypocrisy to be less interested in Ellison's conduct. Start a thread on a topic that fits with the allegations against Ellison.
You start a new thread if it bothers you so much. What's "simple" is it's the same issue, abuse of women, and your "whatabout" comment is shameful. Let's see, you're not up for SCOTUS like K seacoaster, you're just a common lawyer, so it's OK if you beat your wife today. Excellent logic counselor :roll:
You seem upset. And I am wondering at this overreaction.

I don't think anyone here has said or thinks the Ellison allegations are unimportant or should be "swept under the rug" or any of the other hackneyed phrases used to assert that "Democrats only care when a Republican is a douchebag or a criminal or a sex offender." You are confusing "hypocrisy" with "less topical; or hypocrisy with less current or nationally important. Ellison, for better or worse, is a congressman from Minnesota. Smilin' Brett Jeckyl/Angrey Brett Hyde is slated to be one of nine Supreme Court justices, with 30 or so years of duty to the Republic ahead of him.

"You start a new thread if it bothers you so much" -- you sound like a high school kid who has the only ball. You're effort at a parallel about me knocking around my wife is pretty close to offensive, and doesn't make much sense to boot. C'mon man.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

jhu72 wrote:
youthathletics wrote:
Does there have to be a point? Nope Can't just be an article I found interesting?Absolutely, I was just checking.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

jhu72 wrote:
youthathletics wrote:
Does there have to be a point? Can't just be an article I found interesting?
Found it lacking. We never find out why daughters never told you. Grown men treat tampons as grenades. How pathetic is this comment. My daughter is completely comfortable telling me she needs a new supply. Other yarns of advice are:

dont' ever drink something handed to you at a party
"If you tell anyone about this" ( having sex ), " I will tell everyone how small you are" or something to that affect if she feels he's a loser kiss and tell type, which still prevails.
You never are at fault when abused. NEVER

This author lives in la la land. At this point, has no children of her own.

Perhaps I will send her my op-ed piece I sent to Judd entitled "because of you.....I will never smile at my daughter again"

Now, pretends, post a picture of an attractive woman to demean again. Ain't that write disslax, jhu72. What is it, 10 pages back on this thread.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Actually, the Brie Larsen pictures and pretends woman hating comments are way back on page 16-17.
Objectifying. Come on, RRR, boyz will be boyz. :roll:
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

seacoaster wrote:
tech37 wrote:
seacoaster wrote:The thread is about the SCOTUS. And Ellison is not up for confirmation as a Justice of the Court. It's really as simple as that. The proposed narrative is a form of "whatabout" that gets tedious. It isn't hypocrisy to be less interested in Ellison's conduct. Start a thread on a topic that fits with the allegations against Ellison.
You start a new thread if it bothers you so much. What's "simple" is it's the same issue, abuse of women, and your "whatabout" comment is shameful. Let's see, you're not up for SCOTUS like K seacoaster, you're just a common lawyer, so it's OK if you beat your wife today. Excellent logic counselor :roll:

I don't think anyone here has said or thinks the Ellison allegations are unimportant or should be "swept under the rug" or any of the other hackneyed phrases used to assert that "Democrats only care when a Republican is a douchebag or a criminal or a sex offender." You are confusing "hypocrisy" with "less topical; or hypocrisy with less current or nationally important. Ellison, for better or worse, is a congressman from Minnesota. Smilin' Brett Jeckyl/Angrey Brett Hyde is slated to be one of nine Supreme Court justices, with 30 or so years of duty to the Republic ahead of him.

"You start a new thread if it bothers you so much" -- you sound like a high school kid who has the only ball. You're effort at a parallel about me knocking around my wife is pretty close to offensive, and doesn't make much sense to boot. C'mon man.
Ray Ray started his own thread.... he even quotes himself :lol: :lol: :lol:
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote:
seacoaster wrote:
tech37 wrote:

where is this thread? Just want to avoid it...
Typical Lax Dad

MDlaxfan76 wrote:
Typical Lax Dad wrote:
seacoaster wrote:
tech37 wrote:

where is this thread? Just want to avoid it...
The general chatter board...."National Security".... I posted today....it keeping with his theme......
Typical Lax Dad

Good ol' honest Brett.......
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

What does he look down at on the table, while she is winding up for the question? Is he looking at talking points (e.g., "what to say if someone asks you if you'll agree to or ask for an investigation of the allegations")?
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Funny.
Attachments
AFF66A1A-A607-4CD3-920B-EB6E5F8DA476.png
AFF66A1A-A607-4CD3-920B-EB6E5F8DA476.png (117.1 KiB) Viewed 2290 times
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
Typical Lax Dad

seacoaster wrote:What does he look down at on the table, while she is winding up for the question? Is he looking at talking points (e.g., "what to say if someone asks you if you'll agree to or ask for an investigation of the allegations")?
He just seems untrustworthy
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote:

Is it true that you can friends with SOME of your lacrosse teammates....but not others? Can you like chocolate AND peanut butter?

What stupid questions. Elena was never asked about her drug use, why?
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote:
seacoaster wrote:What does he look down at on the table, while she is winding up for the question? Is he looking at talking points (e.g., "what to say if someone asks you if you'll agree to or ask for an investigation of the allegations")?
What is this urgent need to trust him? Do you even know the process of which case the Supremes will reads, accept? You think THEY actually do it. :lol:
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote:
Typical Lax Dad wrote:
What is this urgent need to trust him? Do you even know the process of which case the Supremes will reads, accept? You think THEY actually do it. :lol:
Don't know and don't care. This guy doesn't impress me. If I had hard looks at the others, I may have felt the same way about them......
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote:
Typical Lax Dad wrote:

Is it true that you can friends with SOME of your lacrosse teammates....but not others? Can you like chocolate AND peanut butter?

What stupid questions. Elena was never asked about her drug use, why?
Yep... when you get right down to it, everyone is stupid.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Russia Today stands with Boof Kavanaugh.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump

Return to “POLITICS”