The Fourth Estate and Politics

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
foreverlax

Re: The Fourth Estate and Politics

Post by foreverlax »

seacoaster wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:12 pm "Coulter is more sexy when she's angry,"

Jesus H. She is a disgusting, dried up, narrow-minded, bigoted, filthy, foul-mouthed harridan. Sharing the oxygen supply with her pisses me off.
The two of them are both selling books on Trump's wake. Neither matter, imo.

Although it seems she sure matter to Trump....and of course Newt is thrilled his wife got him something in the administration, even is he is just the husband of the ambassador.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Somethings have been mentioned about the news that is NOT reported. WashPost admitted to NOT reporting the sex abuse accusations against the Lt. Gov or Virginia......a while back.

How is that Pentagon audit coming along?

exactly
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

"Global warming" was forced to matasticize into "Climate Change" for obvious reasons. How will the MSM move the conversation from Russian Collusion now that the whole "coup d'etat" scam is beginning to unravel.

Collusion? What collusion? We never said collusion. Russians? Who are they?
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Who said that? Russia is balls deep in Trump’s campaign and administration and they welcomed it. 100 points of contact, all denied. The biggest deal of Trump’s life, denied. Trump’s spent hours alone with Putin and zero time with any prior American President. Why do you think that might be?
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
a fan

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:07 am How is that Pentagon audit coming along?
:lol: They going to audit every years like the people at the big boy table do?

And are they going to levy penalties for out of spec audits, missing money, etc?

No and no. So how is this news? Nothing has changed, just as I told you.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:12 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:07 am How is that Pentagon audit coming along?
:lol: They going to audit every years like the people at the big boy table do?

And are they going to levy penalties for out of spec audits, missing money, etc?

No and no. So how is this news? Nothing has changed, just as I told you.
and, why is that?

as I told you.....TAATS
a fan

Post by a fan »

Right. But you were all over WaPo and other for not covering a pointless story. The audit was pointless.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:19 pm Right. But you were all over WaPo and other for not covering a pointless story. The audit was pointless.
On this, we strongly disagree. But, the wapo, covering kayne wests valentine story, is pointful?

Guess you are in favor of eliminating the IRS, GAO, etc. if audits don't matter. Pointless.

Stupid ole tRump, actually implementing an almost thirty year old law (all govt. agencies must be audited ) Yup.....nothing good came from the audit, nothing at all :roll:
a fan

Post by a fan »

The audit led to action? Great! What action?
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:31 pm The audit led to action? Great! What action?
If only you could read about it in the wapo :D

to start with, the action of actually enforcing a law......and the easiest is first time inventory knowledge.

Guess your distillery has zero inventory control and practices, it IS clearly not an action needed to ever be taken. :roll:
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Media or Trump....you make the call. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt7X4XNF6YD ... _copy_link
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:14 am Media or Trump....you make the call. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt7X4XNF6YD ... _copy_link
Why anyone looks at this crap on Twitter / instagram is beyond me. This is why we are where we are. Good game last night. Saw some of it.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

I've checked WaPost, nytimes, chicago sun, boston globe, la, atlanta.....nothing.

It's just not news worthy that a white guy got attacked, on film, outside a McDonalds only yards away from the FBI building.....but jesse smollets 3 sides to every story narrative went 10 man ride after the fantastick noose/bleach lie went twatter, instachat land. Booker and Kamalia are no where to be found. :D

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arts-ent ... 9fb3e36fe4
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:10 am I've checked WaPost, nytimes, chicago sun, boston globe, la, atlanta.....nothing.

It's just not news worthy that a white guy got attacked, on film, outside a McDonalds only yards away from the FBI building.....but jesse smollets 3 sides to every story narrative went 10 man ride after the fantastick noose/bleach lie went twatter, instachat land. Booker and Kamalia are no where to be found. :D

Why traffic in this nonsense?

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/op ... d118e5d690 :lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess in Jesse's case, he is an actor on what is supposedly a popular TV show..... convict him for falsifying a police report.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:20 am
runrussellrun wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:10 am I've checked WaPost, nytimes, chicago sun, boston globe, la, atlanta.....nothing.

I guess in Jesse's case, he is an actor on what is supposedly a popular TV show..... convict him for falsifying a police report.
what a lousy, contradictory, article TLD.
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:25 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:20 am

what a lousy, contradictory, article TLD.
Stop. You know better. Or you should.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

BREAKING: This Smollet dude bought the alleged rope utilized in the alleged attack at the Crafty Beaver Hardware :o
Typical Lax Dad

tech37 wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:01 pm BREAKING: This Smollet dude bought the alleged rope utilized in the alleged attack at the Crafty Beaver Hardware :o
He should be prosecuted for filing a false police report and forced to pay restitution. Story didn’t add up to me from the beginning but stranger things have happened. Just another Hollywood type about to be dropped from a TV show and looking for some sympathy. Makes it hard when real people of less fortunate circumstances comes forward. Good riddance. PS was it really at the Crafty Beaver? That’s gold.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

https://pagesix.com/2019/02/17/jussie-s ... ed-attack/

"Smollett, 36, also allegedly paid for the rope, which was purchased from the Crafty Beaver Hardware Store in the Ravenswood neighborhood the weekend of Jan. 25."

If I needed some hardware, I'd shop there too 8-)

Return to “POLITICS”