Syracuse v. BC -- 4/22/22 @ 6:00 PM

D1 Womens Lacrosse
OuttaNowhereWregget

Re: Syracuse v. BC -- 4/22/22 @ 6:00 PM

Post by OuttaNowhereWregget »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:21 pm
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:07 pm
JoeMauer89 wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:35 pm
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:22 pm That was a real bahnburnah as we say in Beantown. In doubt right to the end. I’m wiped.

Syracuse will not be an easy out the rest of the way. One of the scrappiest teams I’ve ever seen. They’re like the Black Knight in Python’s Holy Grail. They just refuse to give up. Without the injuries last year and this, they might well have won a national championship.

One has to wonder if the artificial turf in the dome has been a contributing factor. Just now wondering if all their injuries occurred there.

It’s going to be awfully difficult next year with all the players they’ll lose to seriously contend for Championship Weekend, let alone a national title.
They return both Tyrrells, Carney, Cockerille and Emma Ward back. There biggest losses are Swart and EH. Not sure what you mean by losses.

Joe
Are we sure they're all coming, though? Losing Hawryschuk will be significant. Plus, I wouldn't include Cockerille. I've never been really impressed with her play. She shows flashes of brilliance but her day in day out play is relatively mediocre. If the Emma and Meg pairs return, yes that's a solid nucleus. If they all come back.
Nobody knows for certain, but it would be SHOCKING if Carney and Tyrell don't return. That just IMO.

Joe
I tend to agree with you. We shall see.

Return to “D1 WOMENS LACROSSE”