Ron Desantis (The Desantis Doctrine)

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
jhu72

Re: Ron Desantis (The Desantis Doctrine)

Post by jhu72 »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:11 am Clearly Ron is doing something right. He’s got all the usual suspects in a tizzy this morning.

It would be hard to love this governor anymore. He does all the correct things, and doesn’t bend the knee to libs. What the libs and media want him to do more than anything in life is cave on any lib demand, so they can then separate him from the people who support his leadership sills.

The good news for fans like me is Ron is not a guy who listens to media, or libs online. He trusts his own instincts, and they have been excellent so far.

Florida Covid cases will drop as fast as they rose.

I’d note again that only 2 counties here make up the vast majority of our cases: Miami-Dade and Broward. I’ll leave it to you to guess which political party controls each. Hint: the mayors of these two counties are good friends with Joe Biden. Both born in New York. :lol:
Map of Florida Hotspots. As usual Goebbels is full of sh*t.

The worst per capita numbers are in the north. Jacksonville and environs. :roll:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:45 pm
PizzaSnake wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:41 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:11 am Clearly Ron is doing something right. He’s got all the usual suspects in a tizzy this morning.

It would be hard to love this governor anymore. He does all the correct things, and doesn’t bend the knee to libs. What the libs and media want him to do more than anything in life is cave on any lib demand, so they can then separate him from the people who support his leadership sills.

The good news for fans like me is Ron is not a guy who listens to media, or libs online. He trusts his own instincts, and they have been excellent so far.

I’d note again that only 2 counties here make up the vast majority of our cases: Miami-Dade and Broward. I’ll leave it to you to guess which political party controls each. Hint: the mayors of these two counties are good friends with Joe Biden. Both born in New York. :lol:
"Florida Covid cases will drop as fast as they rose."

Sure they will, as long as they don't accurately report the numbers, either by outright fraud or through reduced testing.

I thought government officials didn’t commit fraud? Like vote tabulators and such.
So much projection.

"I'd be dishonest if I had a chance so I think everyone else would be"l including GOP Sec of State and GOP election officials and GOP judges ("we just don't have good judges in those 70 cases)...that's what the GOP hard core has become. It's crazy.

Yes, Florida clearly has something hinky going on with reporting on COVID.
I doubt they'd get away with underreporting, but they're certainly drawing reasonable suspicion, given the Gov's aggressive politicization.

Frankly, I don't think # of cases matters much at this point.
It's hospitalizations, severe cases, deaths and long term effects.

Florida is slow walking information on all of those right now.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:30 pm

The worst per capita numbers are in the north. Jacksonville and environs. :roll:

Meaningless. The absolute numbers are in the south.

Miami Dade and Broward are our states eternal burdens.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Only because there isn't large enough a subprime class for some folks to invest their inherited wealth into subprime oriented pickoff businesses in those areas....
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:43 pm

More nonsense. You said:
I’d note again that only 2 counties here make up the vast majority of our cases: Miami-Dade and Broward.
Miami Dade and Broward account for 3525 new cases per week. That is only 22.4% of Florida's weekly average of 15727. The hottest spots are in northern counties as I said. :roll:

Take your bullsh*t elsewhere.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Why do you have to be all about fact and like reality and all that stuff. No need for that around here son!
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:12 pm

More nonsense. You said:
I’d note again that only 2 counties here make up the vast majority of our cases: Miami-Dade and Broward.
Miami Dade and Broward account for 3525 new cases per week. That is only 22.4% of Florida's weekly average of 15727. The hottest spots are in northern counties as I said. :roll:

Neither truth nor accuracy are Petey's forte.

Ron's in hot water. And it's likely to get to boiling.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

More nonsense. You said:

Ummmm, https://www.mayoclinic.org/coronavirus- ... ap/florida

The greatest numbers in any two counties are Miami Dade and Broward. As I said. :roll:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:18 pm

More nonsense. You said:

Troll tweet.

You’re gonna get whistled soon MD.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Ron drives media and libs insane.

Great reply.

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2021/08/03/c ... ys-threat/
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Who measures absolute numbers in situations like this? Why a stupid caveat to include while making a pointless declaration. Then somehow tie these areas to some burden implicating them in the problem while the percentage tells otherwise. Either complete lying and dishonesty or lack of intelligence behind this entire attempt to engage people in a nonsense discussion.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Better source for florida information than the ones who throws out disinformation regularly here

https://floridataxwatch.org/Research/Ho ... es-Compare
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:15 pm Better source for florida information than the ones who throws out disinformation regularly here

https://floridataxwatch.org/Research/Ho ... es-Compare

The Mayo Clinic is disinformation? Interesting.

Also, thanks for the tax info, but I thought we were discussing Covid and how Governor Desantis is responsible for every death in America?
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Governor Desantis is responsible for every death in America

He is? Who here gave us that revelation?
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Brooklyn wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:46 pm

I think it’s fair to say that the Democrats are singularly focused on Ron, more even than Trump, for the obvious reason he scares the bejeesus out of them. Ron is a smart, straight up conservative, not likely to bend to the media’s DNC bidding. He isn’t vulgar like Trump.

The mud from the left will only get more hysterical over the next 3 years.

Meanwhile, more and more and more successful Americans will depart the north and plant their stakes in Florida. Follow the money, not the media.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:02 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:18 pm

More nonsense. You said:

Troll tweet.

You’re gonna get whistled soon MD.
:lol: :roll:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

:D

Again, truth and accuracy are not Petey's forte.

Extreme, unfounded statements, ala Russian misinformation, are his stock in trade.
You simply can't trust anything he says to be factual or well founded.
And if predicts something, pretty darn good signal to bet the opposite way.

He's falling back into the old pattern.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:46 pm

Extreme, unfounded statements, ala Russian misinformation, are his stock in trade.

Man, more trolling. I tell you, Admin gonna throw the flag on you. :lol:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:54 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:46 pm

Man, more trolling. I tell you, Admin gonna throw the flag on you. :lol:
Go for it.
I'm not spouting disinformation and misinformation just to get a rise out of others.
You are.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Paul Offit has labeled DeSantis as "a friend of the virus".

Offit Comments. Seems right on the mark to me. Biden accuses him of being in the way of a solution.

Return to “POLITICS”