Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
jhu72

Re: Orange Duce

Post by jhu72 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:48 am
jhu72 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:03 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:24 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:19 am
jhu72 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:59 am
ggait wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:14 pm Former WH Chief of Staff Gen. John Kelly:

"The depths of his dishonesty is just astounding to me. The dishonesty, the transactional nature of every relationship, though it's more pathetic than anything else. He is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life," the retired Marine general has told friends,

Seems like most people who work for Trump get infected with TDS and/or Covid.
... Kelly is another one who get NO credit for his brave stand long after it matters. Just one more POS.
I believe Gen. Kelly 100 percent. Trump's ranting and raving about Gen Kelly is odd, considering all the glowing praise he had for him at first. A man of Gen. Kelly's integrity would never make such a comment about a sitting POTUS if it was not deserved.
Yup, it's deserved.

72, I get the POS, however you'd welcome him going on 60 Minutes tonight and looking directly in the camera and saying this, right?

That he won't only bolsters your point of view.

I'm not saying he would deserve a total pass for not doing so, way, way earlier, but even now is not too late to at least be welcomed.
... I am more impressed and thankful for all the little people who have been saying it all along. All these republicans, who have played an enabling role, now coming out, saying what has been obvious to the least observant among the little people, since day one, are cowards! Welcomed yes, to be rewarded, hell no! After saying it, he should retire from public life and keep is f*ing mouth shut for the remainder of his life, he is well practiced in silence, when his country hung in the balance.
You don't understand the mindset of military people such as Gen Kelly. They NEVER say derogatory remarks about a sitting POTUS. For that matter they never say anything about any former CiC that they may have served under. It is not out of character for you to look a gift horse in the mouth. Even when your side wins you are too effing smart for your own good to understand what just happened. :roll:
... :lol: what just happened is a coward trying to get on the right side of history. He had no problem being all in when his Dear Leader was putting kids in cages on the border.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:45 am

"The depths of his dishonesty is just astounding to me. The dishonesty, the transactional nature of every relationship, though it's more pathetic than anything else. He is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life," the retired Marine general has told friends,

... Kelly is another one who get NO credit for his brave stand long after it matters. Just one more POS.
I believe Gen. Kelly 100 percent. Trump's ranting and raving about Gen Kelly is odd, considering all the glowing praise he had for him at first. A man of Gen. Kelly's integrity would never make such a comment about a sitting POTUS if it was not deserved.
Yup, it's deserved.

72, I get the POS, however you'd welcome him going on 60 Minutes tonight and looking directly in the camera and saying this, right?

I'm not saying he would deserve a total pass for not doing so, way, way earlier, but even now is not too late to at least be welcomed.
... I am more impressed and thankful for all the little people who have been saying it all along. All these republicans, who have played an enabling role, now coming out, saying what has been obvious to the least observant among the little people, since day one, are cowards! Welcomed yes, to be rewarded, hell no! After saying it, he should retire from public life and keep is f*ing mouth shut for the remainder of his life, he is well practiced in silence, when his country hung in the balance.
You don't understand the mindset of military people such as Gen Kelly. They NEVER say derogatory remarks about a sitting POTUS. For that matter they never say anything about any former CiC that they may have served under. It is not out of character for you to look a gift horse in the mouth. Even when your side wins you are too effing smart for your own good to understand what just happened. :roll:
... :lol: what just happened is a coward trying to get on the right side of history. He had no problem being all in when his Dear Leader was putting kids in cages on the border.

I think your buddy Barry was putting kids in cages at the border first. That didn't bother you too much at the time. ;)

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/wash ... bamas-idea

Mighty nice of former POTUS Obama to build those cages for trump to use. :roll:
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Yes, he did, and he stopped when there was an outcry. Trump has been doing it, ignoring the outcry. Kids are still being detained against the law at the border. Sorry, they are not all the same. :roll:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:45 am

Yup, it's deserved.

I would pay huge money to hear you call Gen. Kelly a coward to his face. How is your dental plan there skippy? :D
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Then step up, don't leak.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

... no problem, make the arrangements there short chain.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Appropriate to revisit for comic relief as DOPUS panics before the election

Appropriately titled "They are Laughing at Us" courtesy of The Late Show with Stephen Colbert

And check out the CHYRON on Newsmax during yesterday's rally

How appropriate.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Kismet on Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:00 am Then step up, don't leak.
Thanks for the tutorial on how to use an urinal
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:56 am Yes, he did, and he stopped when there was an outcry. Trump has been doing it, ignoring the outcry. Kids are still being detained against the law at the border. Sorry, they are not all the same. :roll:
Sure they are, The last time I looked an Obama cage looks the same as a trump cage. The only one who can tell the difference is you. BTW, when was there an outcry about the Obama cages? The only outcry came after the republicans pointed it out after those pictures came out INCORRECTLY identifying those children being kept in cages under trumps watch. Until that happened no one in America except maybe yourself knew what was going on. Nice try doc, better luck next time. Your a PhD for crying out loud. We have higher expectations of you. :D
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:22 pm
jhu72 wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:56 am Yes, he did, and he stopped when there was an outcry. Trump has been doing it, ignoring the outcry. Kids are still being detained against the law at the border. Sorry, they are not all the same. :roll:
Sure they are, The last time I looked an Obama cage looks the same as a trump cage. The only one who can tell the difference is you. BTW, when was there an outcry about the Obama cages? The only outcry came after the republicans pointed it out after those pictures came out INCORRECTLY identifying those children being kept in cages under trumps watch. Until that happened no one in America except maybe yourself knew what was going on. Nice try doc, better luck next time. Your a PhD for crying out loud. We have higher expectations of you. :D
Small nit, unaccompanied minors were detained for 72 hours, not "caged", during Obama Admin, which is not the same as the policy to separate children from their parents, many to never be reunited. Mostly the same or similar chain link fenced areas but not child separation from parents.

Different.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:59 pm
Small nit, unaccompanied minors were detained for 72 hours, not "caged", during Obama Admin, which is not the same as the policy to separate children from their parents, many to never be reunited. Mostly the same or similar chain link fenced areas but not child separation from parents.

Different.
So the pictures we see of them living in cages under the Obama administration was just while they were under a 72 hour detain for their own protection. So where did they go once they were free to go? Who was supervising them? Who was providing food and shelter? I am certain there was never any abuse or neglect of these kids once they were released. I'm sure being diddled or possibly abused or neglected was clearly the right move. I am sure the ending for all of these kids was happy and full of joy and love. The real truth is you have no idea what the fate of many of these kids was. As long as they were not living in a cage your just fine and dandy not knowing the ultimate fate of many of these kids. So long as they are not in a cage your conscience is clear. :roll:. BTW, how does anybody know if these were the kids real parents? Does that even make a difference. All the people had to do was say they were their kids. Imagine that how trusting we are. That your kid... It is, do have any proof? No you don't... Okay, have a nice day and enjoy your stay.
Bob Ross:
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Quick look into the toilet bowl of a second term for Duce?

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/stat ... 2762934272

Dialing for dollars from the Oval seems...consistent. QPQ
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:12 pm

Different.
So the pictures we see of them living in cages under the Obama administration was just while they were under a 72 hour detain for their own protection. So where did they go once they were free to go? Who was supervising them? Who was providing food and shelter? I am certain there was never any abuse or neglect of these kids once they were released. I'm sure being diddled or possibly abused or neglected was clearly the right move. I am sure the ending for all of these kids was happy and full of joy and love. The real truth is you have no idea what the fate of many of these kids was. As long as they were not living in a cage your just fine and dandy not knowing the ultimate fate of many of these kids. So long as they are not in a cage your conscience is clear. :roll:. BTW, how does anybody know if these were the kids real parents? Does that even make a difference. All the people had to do was say they were their kids. Imagine that how trusting we are. That your kid... It is, do have any proof? No you don't... Okay, have a nice day and enjoy your stay.
Did anyone say it's an easy problem?

But taking kids away from their parents is quite a bit different from detaining them while looking for their parents or family member etc to take them safely.

You do see the difference right?
Put down your 'devil's advocate' hat for a moment, and let's agree that a policy of taking kids from their parents and then not even keeping track of who was connected to whom is downright cruel.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:01 am ... no problem, make the arrangements there short chain.
I'm workin on it doc. How is your uppercut? :D
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:48 pm

Different.

But taking kids away from their parents is quite a bit different from detaining them while looking for their parents or family member etc to take them safely.

Put down your 'devil's advocate' hat for a moment, and let's agree that a policy of taking kids from their parents and then not even keeping track of who was connected to whom is downright cruel.
Is it any less cruel to begin to distribute these children all over the country with people you can't verify are even their parents? Once these kids get their bus ticket and oreo cookies and glass of milk most will never be heard from again. I thought the process at the border was suppose to vett these people coming into our country. I would think that not being done would trouble you as much as it does me. If there are kids being sprinkled everywhere in this country with people who may or may not be their family, what could possibly go wrong there? What is your better option? Are you sure that many of these kids will not wind up being neglected or worse? We really don't know because once they leave the border nobody knows for certain where they are. That prospect troubles me but hey, what do I know? I'm certain bad things never happen to these kids once they get to wherever they wind up. As long as they are not in cages that is the important thing. :roll:
Bob Ross:
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Liar in chief:

It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:38 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:48 pm

Different.

Is it any less cruel to begin to distribute these children all over the country with people you can't verify are even their parents? Once these kids get their bus ticket and oreo cookies and glass of milk most will never be heard from again. I thought the process at the border was suppose to vett these people coming into our country. I would think that not being done would trouble you as much as it does me. If there are kids being sprinkled everywhere in this country with people who may or may not be their family, what could possibly go wrong there? What is your better option? Are you sure that many of these kids will not wind up being neglected or worse? We really don't know because once they leave the border nobody knows for certain where they are. That prospect troubles me but hey, what do I know? I'm certain bad things never happen to these kids once they get to wherever they wind up. As long as they are not in cages that is the important thing. :roll:
Are you purposely ignoring my question?
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

QAnon - a sure sign of tRUMP and radical right wing derangement:

It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
CU88

Post by CU88 »

IMPOTUS o d will be fighting this release.

https://www.npr.org/2020/10/20/92573970 ... remain-sec
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
njbill

Post by njbill »

Control F Trump. Should be some interesting reading.

Return to “POLITICS”