Religion in America

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
jhu72

Re: Religion in America

Post by jhu72 »

Pew Research today released their latest opinion research of faith in America. You can get the study at the Pew website. The above article is just the highlights. Once again it looks like the most negatively viewed faith group is evangelical protestants. What a surprise! :lol: :lol: :lol:
“Overall, similar shares of the whole public say they view evangelical Christians favorably (28%) and unfavorably (27%). But among Americans who are not themselves born-again or evangelical Protestants, the balance of opinion is much more negative (32% unfavorable vs. 18% favorable),” Pew reported.
As in previous studies Jews seem the most positively viewed faith group once you discount their opinion of themselves.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Leadership from the so-called "religious" people:

https://twitter.com/svdate/status/16379 ... 58/photo/1

These people diminish everything with their faux sanctimony. And get a tax dodge.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Religion in America, or Arizona anyway:

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 7019830272
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

So now Trump's Christian supporters are comparing Orange Duce to Christ given his coming indictment and trial. Yup he is just exactly like Christ. Stupid butt holes. :lol: :lol:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:11 pm So now Trump's Christian supporters are comparing Orange Duce to Christ given his coming indictment and trial. Yup he is just exactly like Christ. Stupid butt holes. :lol: :lol:
https://youtu.be/6FigprdcBGA
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

More American evangelical Christian scumbaggery. You scumbags want to kill people, what goes around comes around!! Its long past time for the people you demonize to retaliate.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:11 pm So now Trump's Christian supporters are comparing Orange Duce to Christ given his coming indictment and trial. Yup he is just exactly like Christ. Stupid butt holes. :lol: :lol:

Evidently those idiots believe his story about being the Chosen Messiah. :lol:
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:11 pm More American evangelical Christian scumbaggery. You scumbags want to kill people, what goes around comes around!! Its long past time for the people you demonize to retaliate.

Republican fascism clearly manifested through that wickedness.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Today we had another case of school violence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmaX6c2fOl4

the attacker was reportedly "very religious"

youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Brooklyn wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:13 pm Today we had another case of school violence:

:roll: yea….that’s the only issue they had.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:05 pm
Brooklyn wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:13 pm Today we had another case of school violence:

:lol: :lol: :lol: she was transitioning to he!!
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:05 pm

Yeah, a couple of weeks ago there was a major shootout at a Jehovah Witnesses place somewhere in Germany. Sad that these Christians are such violent people.

youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Typical Lax Dad

Typical Lax Dad

Typical Lax Dad

jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

An interesting documentary film explains how and when the Bible decided it needed to take a stance on homosexuality

Apparently God didn't have a lot to say about it. The dumb monkeys did it again! :lol: :lol: :lol:

cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:49 pm An interesting documentary film explains how and when the Bible decided it needed to take a stance on homosexuality

Apparently God didn't have a lot to say about it. The dumb monkeys did it again! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wanted to give you some sympathy doc. Your one and only good Christian Pope Francis is sick and in the hospital. :D
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:41 pm Leadership from the so-called "religious" people:

These people diminish everything with their faux sanctimony. And get a tax dodge.
... would not be too concerned. These people only know how to preach to their choir. Choir membership is declining and growing smarter, more well informed. Their only play is holding guns to the head of the choir. This will fail.

Good article: How white fundamentalist evangelicals keep moving far-right as the US grows increasingly 'secular'.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:11 pm
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:41 pm Leadership from the so-called "religious" people:

... would not be too concerned. These people only know how to preach to their choir. Choir membership is declining and growing smarter, more well informed. Their only play is holding guns to the head of the choir. This will fail.

Good article: How white fundamentalist evangelicals keep moving far-right as the US grows increasingly 'secular'.
Amen to that brother.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.

Return to “POLITICS”