Trump's Russian Collusion

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
ggait

Re: The IMPEACHMENT of President Asterisk

Post by ggait »

IIRC, a decent majority of Americans wanted a vote on Judge Garland too...
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Hannity could be Trump’s lawyer. Everyone is so mean. Strozk. Page. No Collusion. Suck it. The end.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Trump's lawyers have not even mentioned the Senate Impeachment Rules they are supposed to be debating in this time period. Not once that I heard did they attempt to defend the rules. All they did was make personal attacks against Shiff. Thought Shiff did a very good job arguing against the rules.
Last edited by jhu72 on Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Sekulow is such a dweeb...

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Last edited by jhu72 on Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Does anyone care that Pat Cippolone lied during his brief and wooden remarks? Example: “Not even Mr. Schiff’s Republican colleagues were allowed into the SCIF” during impeachment investigation.

This is 100% false. Any member of the three investigating committees could attend, and many Republicans did. Does anyone care that a lawyer who styles himself "the White House Counsel" -- not, parenthetically, DJT's lawyer -- has proffered a falsehood or five to the Senate? And he's likely a fact witness in any real trial in this matter. Just a disgrace.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Turkey Waddle doesn't look happy as he takes a recess. Revolt by some in his caucus. :D
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:53 pm Turkey Waddle doesn't look happy as he takes a recess. Revolt by some in his caucus. :D
This is the duly elected crew. This is what the people voted for.
“I wish you would!”
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

seacoaster wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:50 pm Does anyone care that Pat Cippolone lied during his brief and wooden remarks? Example: “Not even Mr. Schiff’s Republican colleagues were allowed into the SCIF” during impeachment investigation.

This is 100% false. Any member of the three investigating committees could attend, and many Republicans did. Does anyone care that a lawyer who styles himself "the White House Counsel" -- not, parenthetically, DJT's lawyer -- has proffered a falsehood or five to the Senate? And he's likely a fact witness in any real trial in this matter. Just a disgrace.
I stopped counting the lies. I would think both of these guys are going to have trouble with state certification boards.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

“My brother (not on twitter): This guy (Cippollone) is like Will Farrell playing an impeachment lawyer” Karen Schwartz
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Tweeeet! Edited a word to "Trump lover" and one tweet. JHU72, tone it down. Especially with the season approaching. No penalty, just a warning. Tweeeeet!
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Trinity wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:57 pm “My brother (not on twitter): This guy (Cippollone) is like Will Farrell playing an impeachment lawyer” Karen Schwartz
Walter Shaub: "Cipollone, whose conduct in withholding records and testimony may be unprecedented, has the audacity to complain that Schiff wouldn't give him documents. Then, he says Schiff is the hypocrite. This gas lighting is too much to take."

Seth Abramson: "Hard to underscore sufficiently how devoid of legitimacy in fact or law anything Cipollone is saying is. I'm unclear on why he can't just shout these words into a cell phone on a call with Trump, as that is the only person he is performing for here. I'm embarrassed as an attorney."

John Brennan: "During more than 33 years in public service, I never heard a government lawyer so misrepresent the facts & deceive the American public as WH Counsel Pat Cipollone just did in the Senate impeachment trial. Further evidence of the contagion of Mr. Trump’s dishonesty & corruption."

Jeff Greenfield: "Cipollone is making less of a legal argument and more of s Fox News audition. (Anyone count how many times he used the word "ridiculous"?)"
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Guessing Turley Waddle is on the phone with the boss. Telling him he can't sell the fewmets.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Tell me truthfully, do Cippolone and Sekelow sound like these two??????

Trinity

Post by Trinity »

If only Senator Blutarsky had lived.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Schiff:

"The facts will come out in the end. The documents, which the president is hiding, will be released through the FOIA or through other means over time. Witnesses will tell their stories in book and film. The truth will come out. The question is, will it come out in time?"

John Ward on Twitter:

"I sat in chamber for entire Schiff speech. That was a mauling. Trump team thought they were there to debate process and Schiff ambushed them with a full-throated case for impeachment. Republicans were visibly uncomfortable. Sekulow & Cippolone responses were rambling & bombastic."

Schiff: "I'm not gonna suggest to you that Mr Cipollone would deliberately make a false statement...but I will tell you this: he's mistaken. He's mistaken." Schiff correcting Cipollone's false claim that Republicans weren't allowed into the closed-door impeachment hearings. Who's shifty? Jesus H. Christ.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Schiff is really good in a court room setting.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Stop the fight!— Moscow Mitch

Motion to table the request for documents. God, how pathetic.
ToastDunk

Post by ToastDunk »

Both parties are working within time restraints set by the rules. Trump's lawyers toss out lies, forcing the Dem's to spend their (valuable) time setting the record straight before moving on with their arguments.

Brilliant. Diabolical, but brilliant.

F*** the American people!
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Schiff has spotted Trump a 20-vote lead and Trump still won’t play. Anyone wondering how Trump gets away with stuff? You’re watching it.

Return to “POLITICS”