Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
runrussellrun

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by runrussellrun »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:41 am
runrussellrun wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:24 am Is it a lie to say that "god" does not exist ?

What proof? Which god? Prove that I AM NOT GOD !

Climate change, which was called "global warming" for decades prior, is the new religion.

Fact.

can we have more floods...to go along with more droughts :lol:

"predicktions" are not lies, we guess. sure, does, instill FEAR ......via action like "carbon offset" nonsense.

tell us, why, again, people can't be riding bikes instead of cars ? Especially in the southwest USA.

Vatican and the Katholics own themselves some swag properities around the globe.....fact.
You ever try to ride your bike in a foot of snow?
Umm.....yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bxh3mxp9a70

Did you notice the SOUTHWEST of the USA comment...geez.

Well, for roughly 80 percent of the year, in your upstate New York local......riding a bike makes sense. (How long ago did cradle see snow on the ground ? March ? )

For San Diego, California ? 100% of the time.

....something about the state of Pennsylvania NOT following its on LAWS regarding election ? Trump is a chump.....doesn't make him completely wrong. Since we are talking about a Bongino :roll:

The Supreme Court rule Penn. voting law as "unconstitutional" in 2022.

Certainly, this was discussed on the "supreme court" thread :roll: 8-)
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

Speaking of:

The current state of the GOP is like the story of the “missing” witness in the House GOP’s effort to create a Biden scandal. As it turns out turns out he was under federal indictment all along and on the run.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:22 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:04 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:34 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:12 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:17 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:36 pm
OCanada wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:20 pm His career since leaving the Service does not support the conclusion. His books were criticized for inflating his role, errors in fact etc. he lost his reporting job at Fox and later left the network. Fact checks are not his friend. Unhinged is one adjective that has been used. You Tube kickrd him off. He has run for the House 3x i believe. In Maryland he was less than impressive
cradle doesn't understand that lying to make money is a very different motivation than breaking rules so as to defend democracy...

And I think he's lying to make money, not that he's just a delusional, crazy loon who actually believes what he says and that being such just happens to pay $7 million a year...
So now you have elevated him to the status of a crazy loon? Damn I wish I was a crazy loon if I can parlay that into 7 million a year. How much does lying Al Gore make conning people into buying carbon credits? The double standard rears its ugly head again. There are now good liars and bad liars. ;) FTR Al Gore is a pretty wealthy good liar. He is estimated to have cleared 300 million. It'll take Mr Bongino over 40 years to catch up to con man Al. ;)
That's my point, he's not a crazy loon...he doesn't actually believe what he says much of the time...he's a liar. For profit. Lying grifter.

I'm not so sure Al Gore has lied, knowingly, about the seriousness of climate change...can you show me knowing lies by Gore?
I would be happy to. When you start making mega millions telling people that carbon credits will help save the planet your lying out of your ass. How many carbon credits have you purchased? :D
We did so for our business. We have a small footprint as a digital business, very little other footprint. There's very little that we can do directly to reduce our own footprint, which relies on being online continuously and able to scale rapidly with usage, thus reliant on cloud services like Amazon and Azure, but we can reach net zero by financially supporting projects that do reduce or recapture carbon emissions..

Do you understand what the money for carbon credits goes to build?
It's an imperfect solution, but it's not "lying".

Back to "lying", I don't see any examples yet from you of Gore knowingly lying about anything. I do see him personally profiting from the advocacy he has brought to climate challenges. Is it unseemly? perhaps. Is it "lying"? not that I'm aware of.
I understand where that money is suppose to go. If a tiny fraction of it doesn't wind up in Al Gores and other folks like him I would be surprised. Any documentation for the book keeping on those carbon credits? Yes it is lying, I'm not sure how you don't see it. :roll:
Where's the lie?...be specific, please.

Do companies involved in the marketplace, who create or finance the marketplace, get paid to be involved? I would assume so.
And if Gore has interests in any such he may well benefit financially...has he denied such, untruthfully?

Again, where's the specific lie that you see?

Believe me, I'm not a fan of Gore, didn't vote for him, and have no interest in defending him other than whether it's a fair critique or not.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

OCanada wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:58 am Speaking of:

The current state of the GOP is like the story of the “missing” witness in the House GOP’s effort to create a Biden scandal. As it turns out turns out he was under federal indictment all along and on the run.
It strains credulity that they didn't know that was the case and why they couldn't produce him as a witness...and now it more than strains that they complain that he's being prosecuted because he was a whistleblower, when they darn well knew then and know now that the indictment was long, long before any claims of Biden issues that he could reveal...
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:38 pm
OCanada wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:20 pm His career since leaving the Service does not support the conclusion. His books were criticized for inflating his role, errors in fact etc. he lost his reporting job at Fox and later left the network. Fact checks are not his friend. Unhinged is one adjective that has been used. You Tube kickrd him off. He has run for the House 3x i believe. In Maryland he was less than impressive
cradle doesn't understand that lying to make money is a very different motivation than breaking rules so as to defend democracy...

And I think he's lying to make money, not that he's just a delusional, crazy loon who actually believes what he says and that being such just happens to pay $7 million a year...
So now you have elevated him to the status of a crazy loon? Damn I wish I was a crazy loon if I can parlay that into 7 million a year. How much does lying Al Gore make conning people into buying carbon credits? The double standard rears its ugly head again. There are now good liars and bad liars. ;) FTR Al Gore is a pretty wealthy good liar. He is estimated to have cleared 300 million. It'll take Mr Bongino over 40 years to catch up to con man Al. ;)
That's my point, he's not a crazy loon...he doesn't actually believe what he says much of the time...he's a liar. For profit. Lying grifter.

I'm not so sure Al Gore has lied, knowingly, about the seriousness of climate change...can you show me knowing lies by Gore?
I would be happy to. When you start making mega millions telling people that carbon credits will help save the planet your lying out of your ass. How many carbon credits have you purchased? :D
We did so for our business. We have a small footprint as a digital business, very little other footprint. There's very little that we can do directly to reduce our own footprint, which relies on being online continuously and able to scale rapidly with usage, thus reliant on cloud services like Amazon and Azure, but we can reach net zero by financially supporting projects that do reduce or recapture carbon emissions..

Back to "lying", I don't see any examples yet from you of Gore knowingly lying about anything. I do see him personally profiting from the advocacy he has brought to climate challenges. Is it unseemly? perhaps. Is it "lying"? not that I'm aware of.
I understand where that money is suppose to go. If a tiny fraction of it doesn't wind up in Al Gores and other folks like him I would be surprised. Any documentation for the book keeping on those carbon credits? Yes it is lying, I'm not sure how you don't see it. :roll:

Do companies involved in the marketplace, who create or finance the marketplace, get paid to be involved? I would assume so.
And if Gore has interests in any such he may well benefit financially...has he denied such, untruthfully?

Believe me, I'm not a fan of Gore, didn't vote for him, and have no interest in defending him other than whether it's a fair critique or not.
Seriously!!! You don't see the lie? The lie is selling people these idiotic carbon credits with the promise you are doing your part to save the planet. Your part of the cabal that started griping about grifters. I point out an individual who is the poster child for separating gullible people from their money and you don't have anything more substantial to say than you didn't vote for Gore. :roll: If you can't understand why the critique is fair focus just a little bit harder. It should not take a rocket scientist to figure it out.
That same idiot preacher on Sunday is doing the same thing Al Gore is. The preacher wants a 1000 dollar seed for God so that you can reap Gods harvest. Al Gore wants you to buy bullchit, meaningless carbon credits to plant your seed in saving the planet. 8-)
Last edited by cradleandshoot on Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

criminals NEVER provide info on OTHER criminals :roll:

why the F are you defending Hunter and the rest of the Biden gang, in the first place ?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:33 pm

why the F are you defending Hunter and the rest of the Biden gang, in the first place ?
Ya gotta understand how torn up Hunter was during this period. He was banging his dead brothers wife before he even started to decompose. What a guy, just trying to comfort her.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:40 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:33 pm

Ya gotta understand how torn up Hunter was during this period. He was banging his dead brothers wife before he even started to decompose. What a guy, just trying to comfort her.
How old is POTUSA Bidens granddaughter, that lives in the Clintons home state, and LAST state in THE United States to make same sex marriage legal, Arkansas ?

Asking, b/d Hunter was married, at the time .

Hunter, crack, military discharge and illegal gun purchases are cool. Naked videos, of smoking crack, also cool.
Inviting Joe Biden's Arkansas granddaughter to the White House easter egg roll it just going to far.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:28 pm

Seriously!!! You don't see the lie? The lie is selling people these idiotic carbon credits with the promise you are doing your part to save the planet. Your part of the cabal that started griping about grifters. I point out an individual who is the poster child for separating gullible people from their money and you don't have anything more substantial to say than you didn't vote for Gore. :roll: If you can't understand why the critique is fair focus just a little bit harder. It should not take a rocket scientist to figure it out.
That same idiot preacher on Sunday is doing the same thing Al Gore is. The preacher wants a 1000 dollar seed for God so that you can reap Gods harvest. Al Gore wants you to buy bullchit, meaningless carbon credits to plant your seed in saving the planet. 8-)
Seriously? yes.

It is not a lie that carbon credit purchases fund emission reduction and carbon capture projects. I don't know what people have said more than that, but if someone said "you are doing your part to save the planet", I have no idea what that means to you more than 'you're doing some part' with that activity...whether it's a sufficient "part to save the planet", that's darn arguable...all I know is that it's more than not doing so.

It's an imperfect mechanism, IMO, and in the opinion of many others, but imperfect doesn't mean it's not positive.
Note, it's possible to have fraudulent credits, but that's criminal and I'm 100% in favor of prosecuting any such.

Again, show me an actual lie, I have no problem with you identifying such by ANY person.
However, you seem to be flailing on this.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:32 pm

Seriously? yes.

It is not a lie that carbon credit purchases fund emission reduction and carbon capture projects. I don't know what people have said more than that, but if someone said "you are doing your part to save the planet", I have no idea what that means to you more than 'you're doing some part' with that activity...whether it's a sufficient "part to save the planet", that's darn arguable...all I know is that it's more than not doing so.

It's an imperfect mechanism, IMO, and in the opinion of many others, but imperfect doesn't mean it's not positive.
Note, it's possible to have fraudulent credits, but that's criminal and I'm 100% in favor of prosecuting any such.

Again, show me an actual lie, I have no problem with you identifying such by ANY person.
I think you meant to say sailing as I am sailing way over your head on this one. :D How's your good buddy trump doing these days?
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:32 pm

Seriously? yes.

Sad....you took a cart again.

Also, Al Gores movie.....you clearly have not watched. Have you? The flip flopping of Al biopicing is illness inducing, for sure. The "election" and Supreme court ruling.....oopss, maybe Clinton gore should have outted Clarence then, instead of now ;)

just cut to the chase, and get your final out/excusing it away with, " well, he IS a politician....of course he lies "

And, of course........disregarding the carbon footprint of Mr. Gore, himself. For a guy who claims to be GOP....you sure defend all things Democratic. Like our pretend "centrist".

Not surprised at your "I am always a winner" response, tho. :D

I
a fan

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:25 pm Sad....you took a cart again.

Also, Al Gores movie.....you clearly have not watched. Have you? The flip flopping of Al biopicing is illness inducing, for sure. The "election" and Supreme court ruling.....oopss, maybe Clinton gore should have outted Clarence then, instead of now ;)

just cut to the chase, and get your final out/excusing it away with, " well, he IS a politician....of course he lies "

And, of course........disregarding the carbon footprint of Mr. Gore, himself. For a guy who claims to be GOP....you sure defend all things Democratic. Like our pretend "centrist".
Look RRR ,those squirrels don't just show up overnight. And Hunter's ham sandwich....come on guys....you're going to ignore that? But sure, Trump. And really, the FDA's lying when it comes to VAERS reporting......because that squid didn't just wash up by the Kennedy compound by accident. Taibbi was right. Bill Gates is bad. You guys go on and on with the Republicans, but geez, that ice doesn't freeze by itself in Cleveland while Clockwork Orange is playing. And the MSM and fecesbook is in on the cover up. Substack. And those leafs tells you that it's not noon anymore.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Absolutely pointless
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
runrussellrun

the agenda

Post by runrussellrun »

....the agenda of Al gore and his Harvard ilk is simple. Control. the birthplace of eugenics, just keep on peeing on us seeing the forest for the trees. Well. like any good athlete who learns to play on , even with all that salt in the eye, Mr. Gores agenda moves forward. Many noticing. Many friends ,that are closer, than the "enemies". Be careful who one trusts. Pretty humans still work.

Private equity should NOW be public equity ? (with exclusions, of course. They already have the $600 "flag", so ....onward )

What to make of Al gores "agenda" regarding his words ?

imho, "critical" is a lie. "regulators" globally. sound like the world wide world of health, and commie bastards. Patton was rite.

Regulators globally are increasingly looking to make climate-related financial information mandatory for certain businesses. Gore said it was “critical” that these carbon disclosure requirements apply to asset owners and fund managers, as well as the companies they invest in — and that the rules apply to private and public companies alike.

He said the dominant role played by the private equity industry, which is on the back of a period of unprecedented growth, has become a cause for concern in cutting emissions. “When large asset managers offload assets [because of climate concerns], it underscores the need for mandatory disclosure in private equity so that those same assets don’t continue to operate under new owners in the shadows
.”

https://www.ft.com/content/a8884d9f-d9d ... 9c97408629
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:41 pm You guys go on and on with the Republicans,
suddenly, I am a republican ?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-con ... -holly.jpg
Last edited by runrussellrun on Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:41 pm Absolutely pointless
you game for more tRump fake "vaccines".....mean, booster shots. anger comes in many forms. you delete that USA lacrosse APP yet :lol:

why does a public school system deserve to know if one has health insurance, or not ? What the heck is the school nurse for? why is it anyones business? Private colleges, What the heck do they need to know if a student has health insurance ?

Just another economic graph plot chat for admission. \

tRumps fake shot works. You get small pox, but, only get it less.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:41 pm

Look RRR ,those squirrels don't just show up overnight. And Hunter's ham sandwich....come on guys....you're going to ignore that? But sure, Trump. And really, the FDA's lying when it comes to VAERS reporting......because that squid didn't just wash up by the Kennedy compound by accident. Taibbi was right. Bill Gates is bad. You guys go on and on with the Republicans, but geez, that ice doesn't freeze by itself in Cleveland while Clockwork Orange is playing. And the MSM and fecesbook is in on the cover up. Substack. And those leafs tells you that it's not noon anymore.
I wonder if mdlaxfan and tld know the band Camper Van B :lol:

stay fixated on the creative. Why not use walnuts, like me. perfect tyme of year to test the machete. heat is making them hard, tho. moonshine at the ready. B/c, it has never been done before.
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

Speaking of stolen elections...
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

a fan wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:41 pm

Was that you attempting to do your best fatty impression as crazy cat lady?
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:41 pm Look RRR ,those squirrels don't just show up overnight. And Hunter's ham sandwich....come on guys....you're going to ignore that? But sure, Trump. And really, the FDA's lying when it comes to VAERS reporting......because that squid didn't just wash up by the Kennedy compound by accident. Taibbi was right. Bill Gates is bad. You guys go on and on with the Republicans, but geez, that ice doesn't freeze by itself in Cleveland while Clockwork Orange is playing. And the MSM and fecesbook is in on the cover up. Substack. And those leafs tells you that it's not noon anymore.
:shock: ...I'm not sure what any of that means, but damn, that's beautiful prose.
Very Hunter Thompson-esque. Well said !

Return to “POLITICS”