Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Peter Brown

Re: Donald Trump Accused of Sexual Assault (Again)

Post by Peter Brown »

njbill wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:29 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:50 pm
ggait wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:13 pm
Another day, another sexual assault allegation against Donald Trump. Just a friendly reminder: Trump has previously been accused of raping a 13-year old girl.
Wonder why DJT won't give E. Jean Carroll a DNA sample?

Would seem like an easy way to proves her claims wrong...
E Jean Carroll is a certifiable lunatic escapee from the mental ward.

Even Anderson Cooper was stunned when E Jean claimed 'rape is sexy'.

Bring down the next loon please.
Then why is His Donaldness ducking the DNA test?

If he never met her, provide a DNA sample and prove he is innocent. Prove she is a loon.

Pretty simple.

Unless . . . .

Precedent can be a very bad thing, njbill. Say The Donald agrees to a DNA test from this lunatic (and let's be honest, she is a certifiable lunatic...watch any interview of her - other accusers of The Donald are far more believable than this nutcase - why do you guys always lionize the most insane person possible?), how many other lunatics that the DNC will dredge up from the bottom of the sea will ask for the same?
cradleandshoot

Re: Donald Trump: The Rapist President

Post by cradleandshoot »

seacoaster wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:02 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:56 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:52 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:47 pm
DocBarrister wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:14 pm For everyone’s convenience, I post below a link discussing the 25 other women who have accused Donald Trump of sexual misconduct.

https://www.businessinsider.com/women-a ... st-2017-12

DocBarrister
Holy cow, trump is right up there in Bill Clinton's league when it comes to sexually abusing women. I wonder if the 2 of them had a bet going? :roll:

Cue the following reply in 3-2-1...(from MD or any of the other usual suspects):

'Last I checked, Slick Willie ain't POTUS anymore...', forgetting of course how much they slavishly loved the guy and still do. Libs love Slick Willie so much, they'd gladly let him 'Andy Gillum' them.
Trump was not the president when he was diddling other women. Billy has one up on him I'm certain. Billy got a hummer in the oral office. I don't think trump could top that one.
I really doubt Trump could, umm, complete the job.
Probably not... :D
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:04 pm
Another day, another sexual assault allegation against Donald Trump. Just a friendly reminder: Trump has previously been accused of raping a 13-year old girl.

If he never met her, provide a DNA sample and prove he is innocent. Prove she is a loon.

Pretty simple.

Unless . . . .

Precedent can be a very bad thing, njbill. Say The Donald agrees to a DNA test from this lunatic (and let's be honest, she is a certifiable lunatic...watch any interview of her - other accusers of The Donald are far more believable than this nutcase - why do you guys always lionize the most insane person possible?), how many other lunatics that the DNC will dredge up from the bottom of the sea will ask for the same?
spoken like a perp

same for showing his taxes...
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

DocBarrister wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:14 pm For everyone’s convenience, I post below a link discussing the 25 other women who have accused Donald Trump of sexual misconduct.

DocBarrister
Holy cow, trump is right up there in Bill Clinton's league when it comes to sexually abusing women. I wonder if the 2 of them had a bet going? :roll:

Cue the following reply in 3-2-1...(from MD or any of the other usual suspects):

'Last I checked, Slick Willie ain't POTUS anymore...', forgetting of course how much they slavishly loved the guy and still do. Libs love Slick Willie so much, they'd gladly let him 'Andy Gillum' them.
nonsense, I ripped Clinton at the time and ever since. He was a dog at best, a serial assaulter of women likely. He degraded the office of the Presidency and too many gave him a pass for partisan reasons, albeit he did pay a significant price in being impeached and losing his license to practice law. I thought his prior behavior was a disqualifier for being in the office in the first place.

And I've been consistent ever since on Clinton.

Of course, I also think that anyone who ever did rip Clinton on this front is immensely hypocritical, slimily so, if they don't reject Trump as disqualified on this aspect alone as well.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:04 pm

Pretty simple.

Unless . . . .

There are, what, 25 women who allege Trump assaulted them? Not all of them claim he “gifted” them with his DNA which they “saved.”

This is the only one I’m aware of who says she has Trump’s DNA on her dress.

So far at least the answer to your question is “none.”

Could a fraudster come forward? Sure, but a judge isn’t going to order a DNA test without a reasonable basis. And besides it comes with the territory when you’re a player like Big Don who just grabs them by the you know what.
holmes435

Re: Orange Duce

Post by holmes435 »

“You look at countries, Austria, you look at so many countries. They live in the forest, they’re considered forest cities. So many of them. And they don’t have fires like this. And they have more explosive trees.” - Donald Trump, former reality TV host.

“As Austrians, fortunately blessed with a healthy sense of humour, we normally take such clichés about our country in our stride [...] In reality, Austria is a country situated in the heart of Europe, where people do not live in the forest, but rather with the forest and in a close, sustainable relationship with the natural environment [...] To clarify: No, we don’t have any exploding trees in Austria.” - Elisabeth Koestinger, Austrian Agriculture Minister

Fun tree fact: The Hura crepitans, or Dynamite Tree, has a pumpkin-shaped fruit about 2" in diameter that explodes, spreading seeds outward at up to 160 mph landing 100-300 feet away from the tree. It is native to tropical regions of North and South America.
a fan

Post by a fan »

holmes435 wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:10 pm “You look at countries, Austria, you look at so many countries. They live in the forest, they’re considered forest cities. So many of them. And they don’t have fires like this. And they have more explosive trees.” - Donald Trump, former reality TV host.

“As Austrians, fortunately blessed with a healthy sense of humour, we normally take such clichés about our country in our stride [...] In reality, Austria is a country situated in the heart of Europe, where people do not live in the forest, but rather with the forest and in a close, sustainable relationship with the natural environment [...] To clarify: No, we don’t have any exploding trees in Austria.” - Elisabeth Koestinger, Austrian Agriculture Minister
Trump is the walking, talking cliche of the boorish, ignorant, unmannered, unfriendly, self centered, narcissistic American.

Visiting Scotland, and fellow distillers? You can chat in pubs with people who will reminisce about the great flyboys, and loading Scotch into American bombers during the Cold War.

They know we're not all like this. But they're most certainly worried about the path we've chosen.
Unknown Participant

Re: The Guardian: Trump Accused of Sexual Assault

Post by Unknown Participant »

DocBarrister wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:46 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:16 pm
DocBarrister wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:15 pm A former model has come forward to accuse Donald Trump of sexually assaulting her at the US Open tennis tournament more than two decades ago, in an alleged incident that left her feeling “sick” and “violated”.

In an exclusive interview with the Guardian, Amy Dorris alleged that Trump accosted her outside the bathroom in his VIP box at the tournament in New York on 5 September 1997.

Dorris, who was 24 at the time, accuses Trump of forcing his tongue down her throat, assaulting her all over her body and holding her in a grip she was unable to escape from.

... Dorris, who lives in Florida, provided the Guardian with evidence to support her account of her encounters with Trump, including her ticket to the US Open and six photos showing her with the real estate magnate over several days in New York. Trump was 51 at the time and married to his second wife, Marla Maples.

Her account was also corroborated by several people she confided in about the incident. They include a friend in New York and Dorris’s mother, both of whom she called immediately after the alleged incident, as well as a therapist and friends she spoke to in the years since. All said Dorris had shared with them details of the alleged incident that matched what she later told the Guardian.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... amy-dorris

DocBarrister

It's almost like there's a staged rollout of bad PR...like the DNC might have a hand in it. Hmmmmm...

Cohen

Three Days

Woodward

Three Days

Dorris

Three Days

?????
Or ... Donald Trump is a horrible person and the worst president in American history.

DocBarrister
Perhaps, Millard Fillmore as the worst president, maybe Calvin Coolidge or even good old US Grant (big fan tho notwithstanding). Personally, as a president, I think he has done at least okay (don't scream at me hysterically about the massive loss of lives due to Covid 19 ffs, I don't and will not buy that BS), and maybe even really well. For me and my family, our fortunes changed for the better economically pretty much the same day he took office (hard to argue against that). Plus, as far as I know, he hasn't coerced a young intern into oral sex in his office, which has, for better or worse, ruined that same woman's life. I could be wrong tho.
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

Unknown Participant wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:23 pmFor me and my family, our fortunes changed for the better economically pretty much the same day he took office (hard to argue against that). Plus, as far as I know, he hasn't coerced a young intern into oral sex in his office, which has, for better or worse, ruined that same woman's life. I could be wrong tho.
Please describe how your fortunes changed the same day he took office.

Trump is too old, fat and gross to coerce anyone into oral sex nowadays. He's been accused of sexual assault and rape by like 12x as many women as Clinton though. Plus, Clinton isn't president and hasn't been in office for two decades.

In any case, please describe how your family's fortunes changed the same day Trump took office.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:47 pm

DocBarrister

nonsense, I ripped Clinton at the time and ever since. He was a dog at best, a serial assaulter of women likely. He degraded the office of the Presidency and too many gave him a pass for partisan reasons, albeit he did pay a significant price in being impeached and losing his license to practice law. I thought his prior behavior was a disqualifier for being in the office in the first place.

And I've been consistent ever since on Clinton.

Of course, I also think that anyone who ever did rip Clinton on this front is immensely hypocritical, slimily so, if they don't reject Trump as disqualified on this aspect alone as well.
The allegations against Bill were well known about in the MM before and during the time he was POTUS. The MM never bothered to give them more than a casual glance. You remember that famous line from James Carville? What you get when you drag a hunnah dolluh bill through a trailer park. Even decades later the vast majority of democrats still love Bill. He is alleged to have done much worse than just grab em by the p***y. He is alleged to have committed forcible rape. In the eyes of many democrats, he is a respected elder statesman for the party.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

holmes435 wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:31 pm
Unknown Participant wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:23 pmFor me and my family, our fortunes changed for the better economically pretty much the same day he took office (hard to argue against that). Plus, as far as I know, he hasn't coerced a young intern into oral sex in his office, which has, for better or worse, ruined that same woman's life. I could be wrong tho.

Trump is too old, fat and gross to coerce anyone into oral sex nowadays. He's been accused of sexual assault and rape by like 12x as many women as Clinton though. Plus, Clinton isn't president and hasn't been in office for two decades.

In any case, please describe how your family's fortunes changed the same day Trump took office.

"Trump is too old, fat and gross to coerce anyone into oral sex nowadays"

Thanks for that visual while I am eating my french toast. :D
Bob Ross:
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

Kismet wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:02 am Image
Appropriate that the sign is an upside-down Russian flag. Kaos.
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:27 am

Sorry about that, but hope your morning is good otherwise :lol:

And you know what, I'm probably wrong. I imagine there are people out there he wouldn't have to coerce...
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

holmes435 wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:10 pm “You look at countries, Austria, you look at so many countries. They live in the forest, they’re considered forest cities. So many of them. And they don’t have fires like this. And they have more explosive trees.” - Donald Trump, former reality TV host.

Living in forests. Forest cities. Circumstantial evidence that the last thing Trump has ever read was when he was around 12. Something by The Brothers Grimm. He added exploding trees because his stories always have to be the best.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

holmes435 wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:11 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:27 am

Sorry about that, but hope your morning is good otherwise :lol:

And you know what, I'm probably wrong. I imagine there are people out there he wouldn't have to coerce...
That's an even worse visual! :lol:
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:57 amThat's an even worse visual! :lol:
Sorry. :lol: Unfortunately we get to see that in textual form every day on the forum by one or two posters ;)
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

:D

Seriously, do we recall ANYONE, our most ardent left posters, exclaiming with such glee that Obama was "the greatest President" or other such nonsensical hyperbolic exaggerations about Obama back when he was President?

Anyone doing so with others in his Administration, ala some on here's exclamations about say the Attorney General?

Nope, no one was down on their knees to Obama, even the most ardent supporters on Laxpower.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:12 am :D

Seriously, do we recall ANYONE, our most ardent left posters, exclaiming with such glee that Obama was "the greatest President" or other such nonsensical hyperbolic exaggerations about Obama back when he was President?

Anyone doing so with others in his Administration, ala some on here's exclamations about say the Attorney General?

Nope, no one was down on their knees to Obama, even the most ardent supporters on Laxpower.
I probably disagreed with BHO all day long on policy matters. I will always tip my hat to his skill and elegance as a politician. He is a good husband and a great father. He did lead with dignity and respect.
Bob Ross:
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:23 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:12 am :D

I probably disagreed with BHO all day long on policy matters. I will always tip my hat to his skill and elegance as a politician. He is a good husband and a great father. He did lead with dignity and respect.
Especially considering he was a Muslim.

Return to “POLITICS”