Ivy League 2022

D1 Mens Lacrosse
PizzaSnake

Re: Ivy League 2022

Post by PizzaSnake »

pcowlax wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 9:44 pm A tale of two ass kicking quarters.
Too bad I couldn’t see it. Fnck ESPN and fnck Disney.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
molo

Post by molo »

No, espn won’t take responsibility but will happily take your money. Good business practice, kind of an insurance model. You pay me and I keep your money whether I deliver or not. Time to steer away from a diatribe and try to watch the second half. Nice second quarter by Brown after getting blitzed in the first.
Mid-Lax

Post by Mid-Lax »

Certainly didn't take ESPN long to figure they should just entertain us with commercials. Very annoying missing many segments of the game. And, on the app, it could not even be pulled up as it was not on their schedule. One state over and they didn't do their advance work to ensure the broadcast was of acceptable quality and their schedule properly reflected their programming.

The "source' is cameras, power, cables, virtual network, production truck, microwave equipment, and a good internet or Sat feed back to Bristol. Who's at fault?
Lux et veritas
MoralTerpitude

Post by MoralTerpitude »

That Brown goalie sure hasn’t missed many meals. Not exactly the prototypical D1 athlete.
Mid-Lax

Post by Mid-Lax »

That Brown goalie is the main reason they are the tournament's #1 seed. Takes up space, quick hands and feet and can play out of his mind.
Lux et veritas
faircornell

Post by faircornell »

MoralTerpitude wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 10:17 pm That Brown goalie sure hasn’t missed many meals. Not exactly the prototypical D1 athlete.
Larkin Kemp started a hashtag on Twitter called #peoplesgoalie that reflects this. To be fair, he was MVP as an ice hockey goalie at Northfield Mount Hermon (NMS), and has had some great games.
MoralTerpitude

Post by MoralTerpitude »

faircornell wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 10:23 pm
MoralTerpitude wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 10:17 pm That Brown goalie sure hasn’t missed many meals. Not exactly the prototypical D1 athlete.
Larkin Kemp started a hashtag on Twitter called #peoplesgoalie that reflects this. To be fair, he was MVP as an ice hockey goalie at Northfield Mount Hermon (NMS), and has had some great games.
Cool. Sounds like a talented guy.
MoralTerpitude

Post by MoralTerpitude »

Oh lord… here we go with the ACC boo-hooing.
Mid-Lax

Post by Mid-Lax »

Carc the ACC-Homer wants less RPI rigidity and more eye-test. Lol.
Last edited by Mid-Lax on Fri May 06, 2022 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lux et veritas
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

About time someone for Penn kicked a ground ball out. I still maintain soccer is a better complementary sport than foitball or basketball for that reason alone.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Mid-Lax

Post by Mid-Lax »

And same drop-outs during the 2nd ILT game: 'Technical Difficulties'. Is ESPN going to fix this by Sunday's ILT final?
Lux et veritas
joewillie78

Post by joewillie78 »

Ok, how weird and competitive is the Ivy League?
1. The #2 RPI team doesn't even make the ILT.
2. The two TOP seeds in the ILT both get beat leaving the #3 and #4 seeds to duke it out for the championship.

It will certainly be interesting to see how the league does in the NCAA when they aren't beating each other's brains out.
GOBIGRED
Joewillie78
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Is Penn trying to lose?

Take care of the fncking ball!!!
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

PizzaSnake wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 10:45 pm Is Penn trying to lose?

Take care of the fncking ball!!!
And stop shooting high to high. Isn’t working. Do they have coaches?
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Penn:

Stop.

Turning.

The.

Ball.

Over.
MoralTerpitude

Post by MoralTerpitude »

I think Anish is actually trying to mess with Carc. He keeps defending the Ivies.
GSP

Post by GSP »

MoralTerpitude wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 10:29 pm Oh lord… here we go with the ACC boo-hooing.
No, no, no, not at all. A 10 and 5 team team whose goalie is under 40% on saves loses to a 10 and 4 team team with 22 turnovers? Both have an NCAA Memorial Day Monday potential written all over them. I cannot wait until they actually have to play the games come tourney time. Ivy League is significantly over-rated!

In fairness to Brown, Penn's goalie did have 20 saves and a 69% save ratio. Not bad for being UVA's second string goalie who did get to see 20 seconds of playing time down the stretch during the 2019 Championship game and he only gave up 1 goal!
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

This kid came in late yesterday in a NEC game.

https://www.bryantbulldogs.com/sports/m ... ennan_hbrm
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

PizzaSnake wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 9:46 pm
pcowlax wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 9:44 pm A tale of two ass kicking quarters.
Too bad I couldn’t see it. Fnck ESPN and fnck Disney.
the early part of the game actually was on the app, on the loyola marymount volleyball game. you should have looked there.
ICGrad

Post by ICGrad »

SCLaxAttack wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 9:09 pm Hard to believe the video could get worse than the first semi, but it has. Virtually unwatchable. I might get two minutes of uninterrupted video before a reset. Is it the satellite feed I get with Directv or are those of you with cable, fiber, and internet experience having the same problem?
I watched on SlingTV over internet and had the same problem. Irritating as turd.

Return to “D1 MENS LACROSSE”