Transfer Portal 2022

D1 Mens Lacrosse
laxsteria

Re: Transfer Portal 2022

Post by laxsteria »

Division 2/3
Amherst (D3) - Gib Versfeld (G)** -> Johns Hopkins, Ethan Kazmierski (M)**, PJ Clementi (A)*
Bates - Jack Golden (M) -> Stony Brook
Christopher Newport (D3) - Brady Altobello (M)*
Franklin & Marshall (D3) - Luke Keating (A)**->Villanova, Ryan Pallonetti (M) -> Stony Brook
Gettysburg (D3) - Andrew Horn (D)**
Lynchburg (D3) - Tyler Gallagher (D)** ->Ohio State
Mercyhurst (D2) - Caleb Kueber (A)** -> Denver, John Pipher (A)** -> RIT (D3), Nathan Grenon (M)**
Mount Olive (D2) - Jacob Williams (D) -> Stony Brook
Salisbury (D3) - Brad Apgar (D)**-> Rutgers
Stevens Tech (D3) - Ryan Gebhardt (A/M)** MIT
SUNY-Maritime (D3) - Matt DeMeo (M)! -> Stony Brook
Tufts (D3) - Max Waldbaum (A)** -> Jacksonville
Ursinus (D3) - Hakan Atillasoy (A)**MICHIGAN
Wesleyan (D3) - Ronan Jacoby (A)** -> Rutgers
York (D3) - Brendan O'Sullivan (A)** -> Manhattan

* in the portal for the future 2023
** grad transfer
*** transfer from Military Prep
! For future 2022

updates in UPPER CAPS
10stone5

Post by 10stone5 »

That top 10 recruit for Towson for 2022,

his brother is transferring to Towson.
NovaHound

Post by NovaHound »

kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:19 pm
oldbartman wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:04 pm Could easily see Connell staying instate and heading to UVA, or up to College Park. Though with Ethan Walker graduated, Denver is probably in the lead for his services.
I'd heard Loyola too. It wouldn't surprise me if he's casting a wide net.
Scuttlebutt has Mustang Sally leaning towards Loyola. I've been wrong before - a lot - but it would be a nice pick up since Loyola lost two good SSDM's. Interestingly enough it would make 3 SOCON transfers to Loyola, Hughes and Seay being the other two. Think about it, Toomey sorta knows a Head Coach in the SOCON so pretty easy to vet these players.
10stone5

Post by 10stone5 »

Here’s the last full list ————>

viewtopic.php?p=288342#p288342

I’m interested in seeing where this guy winds up after this
season,

Mercer - Collin Stewart (M) -> Florida Tech (D2),

Sean Goldsmith (A)*
Also, they missed Max Semple, brother of ex Pio
Thomas Semple, transferred Jacksonville to Drexel.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

10stone5 wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:39 pm Here’s the last full list ————>

season,

Sean Goldsmith (A)*
Have gotten to know the dad of a linemate next spring of Goldsmiths so maybe I can extract some information from him.

Saw Thomas Semple last Sat night in the Atl NLL opener. He got beat up pretty good by a number of mammoth players-they mustve had a beef with him or something.
Same sword they knight you they gon' good night you with
Thats' only half if they like you
That ain't even the half what they might do
Don't believe me, ask Michael
See Martin, Malcolm
See Jesus, Judas; Caesar, Brutus
See success is like suicide
ALaudico7

Post by ALaudico7 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:34 pm

season,

Sean Goldsmith (A)*
Have gotten to know the dad of a linemate next spring of Goldsmiths so maybe I can extract some information from him.

Saw Thomas Semple last Sat night in the Atl NLL opener. He got beat up pretty good by a number of mammoth players-they mustve had a beef with him or something.
HopFan16 wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:25 pm Added some guys based on miscellaneous reports and removed some who appear on their original school's rosters for 2022

Transfers @ 08-26-2021

Mercer - Collin Stewart (M) -> Florida Tech (D2), Sean Goldsmith (A)* -> UNC (for 2023)
A post from back in August has him committing to UNC for 2023
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

ALaudico7 wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:41 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:34 pm

season,

Sean Goldsmith (A)*

HopFan16 wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:25 pm Added some guys based on miscellaneous reports and removed some who appear on their original school's rosters for 2022

Transfers @ 08-26-2021

Mercer - Collin Stewart (M) -> Florida Tech (D2), Sean Goldsmith (A)* -> UNC (for 2023)
A post from back in August has him committing to UNC for 2023
Ah never mind then.
Same sword they knight you they gon' good night you with
Thats' only half if they like you
That ain't even the half what they might do
Don't believe me, ask Michael
See Martin, Malcolm
See Jesus, Judas; Caesar, Brutus
See success is like suicide
cherrylax

Post by cherrylax »

Richie Connell on the Denver Roster for 2022
AreaLax

Post by AreaLax »

Terry Foy twitter

UVA goalie Bobby Gavin has entered the NCAA Transfer Portal, sources tell @Inside_Lacrosse. He earned Player of the Week honors for his 13-save performance vs. Army in February, and was impressive in the fall scrimmages.
blue angels

Post by blue angels »

AreaLax wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:37 pm Terry Foy twitter

UVA goalie Bobby Gavin has entered the NCAA Transfer Portal, sources tell @Inside_Lacrosse. He earned Player of the Week honors for his 13-save performance vs. Army in February, and was impressive in the fall scrimmages.
Good players want to play and only one is best able to do it at that position. Best of luck to him. The cupboard at that position isn’t exactly bare at Virginia. It will be talented but inexperienced unless Rode decides to return. The door was left open for several players, including him, although getting less likely as we get closer.
harflax

Post by harflax »

Gavin was a late flip from Towson to UVA.
bananas

Post by bananas »

Transferring is a highly personal but either Rode is returning or clear that Nunes is starter . Only one goalie can play at one time but seen use of two on occasion and changes do happen at times .Every position has numbers and percentages are relative 3 goalies for 1 spot , 12 attackman for 3 spots.
Gavin looked to be a good goalie but he's still going to have to compete with another good goalie at most high profile d1's . UVA is a really good college to attend even if he is a backup right now so he can be selective if uva door is left open. Tiffany at sit-downs must encourage some to explore without holding it agaisnt because a few good uva players have entered portal only to return and then play despite talented roster. Wonder if that is true.
AreaLax

Post by AreaLax »

AreaLax wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:37 pm Terry Foy twitter

IL reporting he is heading to Syracuse
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

And another good transfer heads to Loyola.
backerzone

Post by backerzone »

bananas wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:01 pm Transferring is a highly personal but either Rode is returning or clear that Nunes is starter . Only one goalie can play at one time but seen use of two on occasion and changes do happen at times .Every position has numbers and percentages are relative 3 goalies for 1 spot , 12 attackman for 3 spots.
Gavin looked to be a good goalie but he's still going to have to compete with another good goalie at most high profile d1's . UVA is a really good college to attend even if he is a backup right now so he can be selective if uva door is left open. Tiffany at sit-downs must encourage some to explore without holding it agaisnt because a few good uva players have entered portal only to return and then play despite talented roster. Wonder if that is true.
Now that the transfer portal is "normalized" so to speak with no real stigma- I wonder how many coaches (if any) do encourage players to move on. Goalies and fogos will be like QB's in football I suspect - if not the starter looking for somewhere to get on the field. I'm surprised so few players drop down to d2 and d3 though. In hoops and football that is more common or so it seems.

Post by 1766 »

bananas wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:01 pm Transferring is a highly personal but either Rode is returning or clear that Nunes is starter . Only one goalie can play at one time but seen use of two on occasion and changes do happen at times .Every position has numbers and percentages are relative 3 goalies for 1 spot , 12 attackman for 3 spots.
Or perhaps there is another reason. I'm certain Uva alums know why.
AreaLax

Post by AreaLax »

Mustang Sally Richmond to Loyola
Chris Merle from @UVAMensLax joining @StonyBrookMLAX mid year. Could play football and lacrosse at SBU. Per IL
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
PALax11

Post by PALax11 »

https://youtu.be/W7Er9EM0aB4

Laxfactor top transfers
molo