All Things Russia & Ukraine

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
old salt

Re: All Things Russia

Post by old salt »

Trinity wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:28 pm Nothing we can do but lie down.
Let's save each other some money (& further embarrassments) & do some arms limitations talks, & pressure China to join us.
Last edited by old salt on Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Show us his taxes first. And the Un-redacted Mueller Report, which the judge says leaves a very different impression than Bill Barr did. Russians made a big effort to help him, which he still denies. How on earth can any American trust him.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
old salt

Post by old salt »

Dr Evelyn Farkas (the Resistance leakers Jeanne d'Arc) is back on MSNBC,
only now she's saying the Trump Admin should be in negotiations with Russia on arms limitations treaties.

Has she decided that Trump's not a Russian asset after all & it's safe for him & his admin to negotiate with Russia ?
Whiplash Alert.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

His administration should do this. He should not. He’s a lying dirtbag who you wouldn’t hire to mow your lawn. What do we get back from Trump supporting Vlad G7 membership. What will the great deal maker win for America? This is a big, humiliating lift. Why? Why now? Vlads covering up Chernobyl with Wings, facing demonstrators in Moscow. Trump says nothing. He’s only here to help.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

:lol: :lol: Who cares, right? It's just Russian money into our election system.

"Everyone does it"------so it's all good, G.

We fought a Cold War with real subs, real weapons, death all over the globe, fighting the spread of fascism....Korea. Vietnam.

And yet the rightest of right wing Americans don't' care that Russia is messing with our sovereignty.

Sweet. Makes total sense. Who cares, right? "My side" won the election is all that matters.
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

a fan wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:48 pm :lol: :lol: Who cares, right? It's just Russian money into our election system.

"Everyone does it"------so it's all good, G.

We fought a Cold War with real subs, real weapons, death all over the globe, fighting the spread of fascism....Korea. Vietnam.

And yet the rightest of right wing Americans don't' care that Russia is messing with our sovereignty.

Sweet. Makes total sense. Who cares, right? "My side" won the election is all that matters.
This is the offspring of the GOP parents that beat and spit on Ron Kovic at the convention.....chickenhawks.
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Norwegian state expert says Russia's admission that barium, strontium & lanthanum istotopes were released by the Arkhangelsk accident shows a nuclear reactor blew up, not an "isotope fuel source" for a missile/rocket engine, as Moscow claimed @BarentsNews
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

"One Republican lawmaker, who requested anonymity to candidly discuss Trump's actions, told Business Insider that his performance at this year's summit was "a slap in the face" to the US and its allies. "He looked like Putin's puppet... It was embarrassing.""
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

CU88

Post by CU88 »

US extracted top spy from inside Russia in 2017!

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/09/09/poli ... ssion=true

U.S. extracted a top spy from Russia in part due to "concerns that President Donald Trump and his administration repeatedly mishandled classified intelligence and could contribute to exposing the covert source as a spy."

DEPLORABLE and the r's love it!

Just a reminder: this was a guy who literally ran his campaign based around the idea that his opponent’s private email server was a national security risk and she couldn’t be trusted to handle sensitive national security matters.
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Gonna take some remarkable “English” to spin this turd Trump’s way. After Lavrov in the Oval. Hamburg. Five hours alone with Putin and no American readout. A series of events where we don’t know what he told Russians.
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

CU88 wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:02 am US extracted top spy from inside Russia in 2017!

U.S. extracted a top spy from Russia in part due to "concerns that President Donald Trump and his administration repeatedly mishandled classified intelligence and could contribute to exposing the covert source as a spy."

Just a reminder: this was a guy who literally ran his campaign based around the idea that his opponent’s private email server was a national security risk and she couldn’t be trusted to handle sensitive national security matters.
Those who criticized Hillary Clinton for her email server and then went on to support Donald Trump are looking more foolish every day.

“Mishandling” highly classified intelligence is one thing, but what is unsaid in the article is whether U.S. intelligence services feared that Donald Trump would INTENTIONALLY reveal highly classified information to his Russian masters. It seems hard to believe that U.S. intelligence would extract one of their most senior Russian assets unless they were concerned by more than the “mishandling” of information by Trump.

I suspect there is more to this story.

DocBarrister :shock: :o
@DocBarrister
Typical Lax Dad

old salt

Post by old salt »

Our former Russian spy is now in hiding is S FL, working as a greens keeper at Doral.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Trinity wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:53 am Gonna take some remarkable “English” to spin this turd Trump’s way. After Lavrov in the Oval. Hamburg. Five hours alone with Putin and no American readout. A series of events where we don’t know what he told Russians.
No worries, Salty's on the job. ;)
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

I guess we had more on the Russians than the Dodgy Dossier.
old salt

Post by old salt »

CU88 wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:02 am US extracted top spy from inside Russia in 2017!

CNN CIA & FBI expert Phil Mudd waves the BS flag on CNN's version of this story.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... rom-russia

I picked up Mudd's book today at the library. Looks like a good quick read.

The CIA & NYT are also waving the BS flag on CNN's story.
Leakers burned him in 2016. Trump wasn't President yet.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cia-sl ... filtration

The Central Intelligence Agency on Monday evening slammed what it called CNN's "misguided" and "simply false" reporting, after the cable channel's chief national security correspondent authored a hole-filled piece claiming that the CIA had pulled a high-level spy out of Russia because President Trump had "repeatedly mishandled classified intelligence and could contribute to exposing the covert source as a spy."

The extraordinary CIA rebuke came as The New York Times published a bombshell piece late in the evening, which largely contradicted CNN's reporting. According to The Times, CIA officials "made the arduous decision in late 2016 to offer to extract the source from Russia" -- weeks before Trump even took office.

Concerns about media reporting on Russian election interference drove the decision, according to the Times, which described the source as "the American government’s best insight into the thinking of and orders” from Russian President Vladimir Putin.

"Former intelligence officials said there was no public evidence that Mr. Trump directly endangered the source, and other current American officials insisted that media scrutiny of the agency’s sources alone was the impetus for the extraction," the Times wrote.

The purported spy refused the 2016 offer of extraction, the Times reported, citing family concerns. But the CIA "pressed again months later after more media inquiries" threatened the source, and he relented, according to the paper.

"CNN's narrative that the Central Intelligence Agency makes life-or-death decisions based on anything other than objective analysis and sound collection is simply false," CIA Director for Public Affairs Brittany Bramell said in a statement.
Bramwell continued: "Misguided speculation that the President's handling of our nation's most sensitive intelligence — which he has access to each and every day — drove an alleged exfiltration operation is inaccurate."

It was not clear from the CNN piece how exactly Trump's comments in the Oval Office would have further compromised the Russian source.
Numerous other holes quickly surfaced in CNN's reporting. Commentator Aaron Mate pointed out in a Twitter thread that several major news organizations had previously cited a high-level source in the Russian government as a source -- suggesting that the intelligence community itself, not Trump, had compromised the spy.

For example, The Washington Post reported in June 2017 of "'sourcing deep inside the Russian government' -- so deep that it purportedly 'captured Putin’s specific instructions" to launch a pro-Trump influence campaign," Matte noted.

And the Times reported in August 2018 of "anonymous intel officials complaining that their 'vital Kremlin informants have largely gone silent.'" But "if these Kremlin informants are so vital, why are US intel officials talking about them?" Matte asked.

The source resurfaced in May 2019, when the Times "reported on intel fears of this source being exposed."

"Again, the irony is lost that it's the ones who are complaining who are the ones revealing this supposed source," Matte wrote. "So there's a pattern here of intel leaks in order to: create a false link between Trump-Russia; to reveal supposed high-level Russian sources that advance the Russiagate narrative & then falsely blame Trump for these sources' supposed vulnerability."
Typical Lax Dad

Fast forward

youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Putin looks like he is ready to knock-boots. :lol:
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

Return to “POLITICS”