Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:24 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 6:00 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 3:47 pm
ggait wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 3:02 pm Look no further than J6.

Military and law enforcement were significantly over represented in the riotous mob.
Agreed. Some people go wrong, regardless of background.

cradle,
Flynn and Guiliani are two very prominent such who we discussed in real time as they revealed their lying, grifting egomaniacal selves.

And despite the mounting evidence, there was gnashing of teeth at the notion of identifying them as such.

Bongino's been on a similar path, going deeper and deeper on the grift. Putting aside the secret service background, however, he's perhaps more the sort of lying grifter that Tucker Carlson and numerous other Fox hosts have proven to be. Liars. On purpose, knowingly...for media $.

Way more than "shtick" when lying is at the core.
Okay, so what do you mean when you refer to " the grift" ? Has anybody here even bothered to look up the meaning of what a grifter is. All you have to do is go back to the movie The Sting. A grifter is by definition a petty criminal. I think you chose to glom onto the lame ass 72 bloviating about grifters. Don't try and shift the issue over to other people. Your game of deflecting from the issue is getting old. Explain to me what Dan Bongino did that you can define as "grifting" ? Who did he cheat out of their money? I can think of all kinds of grifters. You remember some guy named Al Gore and the money he raked in off of his carbon credit grift? ;)
Grifter: Grifters are also known as chiselers, defrauders, gougers, scammers, swindlers, and flim-flam men.

Grift: a group of methods for obtaining money falsely through the use of swindles, frauds, dishonest gambling, etc. 2. money obtained from such practices.

I see this term as descriptive of a whole set of film-flam, selling BS as if gold; defrauding the reader, listener, donor of their attention and cash, based on lies.

Needn't be "petty", as in Trump's huge grift.

The dishonesty is the core tactic.

The Sting provided us with a lovable set of characters, "on the grift", playing the "long con"; or Ocean's 11, etc, both basically Robin Hood stories...however, we're talking about people doing this to those who aren't in positions of power and wealth, rather they're taking advantage of people who often can least afford it...
I understand the definition. YOUR claiming the man is some sort of a grifter while providing NO proof other than your parroting almost word for word what 72 said in his post. Is he a grifter in the same vein as Al Gore?? Is he selling carbon credits from his mansion in Tennessee? Is he a grifter like that slimy POS Sunday morning preacher conning people out of 1000 dollars to plant a seed so that God will reward him/her? You made the unfounded accusation he is a petty thief. Who is he stealing from in an unknowing manner? This a perfect opportunity for you to enlighten everybody. Who is Dan Bongino conning out of their money? Is he selling carbon credits? Is he offering to help sow a seed in God's name if they send him a 1000 dollars or could it be you have no idea? :D
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:58 am

Military and law enforcement were significantly over represented in the riotous mob.

cradle,
Flynn and Guiliani are two very prominent such who we discussed in real time as they revealed their lying, grifting egomaniacal selves.

And despite the mounting evidence, there was gnashing of teeth at the notion of identifying them as such.

Bongino's been on a similar path, going deeper and deeper on the grift. Putting aside the secret service background, however, he's perhaps more the sort of lying grifter that Tucker Carlson and numerous other Fox hosts have proven to be. Liars. On purpose, knowingly...for media $.

Okay, so what do you mean when you refer to " the grift" ? Has anybody here even bothered to look up the meaning of what a grifter is. All you have to do is go back to the movie The Sting. A grifter is by definition a petty criminal. I think you chose to glom onto the lame ass 72 bloviating about grifters. Don't try and shift the issue over to other people. Your game of deflecting from the issue is getting old. Explain to me what Dan Bongino did that you can define as "grifting" ? Who did he cheat out of their money? I can think of all kinds of grifters. You remember some guy named Al Gore and the money he raked in off of his carbon credit grift? ;)
Grifter: Grifters are also known as chiselers, defrauders, gougers, scammers, swindlers, and flim-flam men.

Grift: a group of methods for obtaining money falsely through the use of swindles, frauds, dishonest gambling, etc. 2. money obtained from such practices.

I see this term as descriptive of a whole set of film-flam, selling BS as if gold; defrauding the reader, listener, donor of their attention and cash, based on lies.

The Sting provided us with a lovable set of characters, "on the grift", playing the "long con"; or Ocean's 11, etc, both basically Robin Hood stories...however, we're talking about people doing this to those who aren't in positions of power and wealth, rather they're taking advantage of people who often can least afford it...
I understand the definition. YOUR claiming the man is some sort of a grifter while providing NO proof other than your parroting almost word for word what 72 said in his post. Is he a grifter in the same vein as Al Gore?? Is he selling carbon credits from his mansion in Tennessee? Is he a grifter like that slimy POS Sunday morning preacher conning people out of 1000 dollars to plant a seed so that God will reward him/her? You made the unfounded accusation he is a petty thief. Who is he stealing from in an unknowing manner? This a perfect opportunity for you to enlighten everybody. Who is Dan Bongino conning out of their money? Is he selling carbon credits? Is he offering to help sow a seed in God's name if they send him a 1000 dollars or could it be you have no idea? :D
Dude he makes $7mm a year telling bulls**t lies in Fox annually. More than many Fortune 500 CEOs.

And gore may be a special case himself but you can find the different between one who believes (even if wildly misguided) in their efforts and someone saying what others want to hear to get an outsized paycheck. Don’t tell me another repetitive and worthless line about his secret service duty he’s being paid to spread lies now not for his old job.

Fox News has settled cases where they were liable for perpetuating lies. You see the connection or too slow still?
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradle,

Bongino is profiting from lying.
He's become a well-paid, semi-famous media personality initially off his credibility as a former secret service agent and then from his lying and spreading misinformation, whether health or election fraud. He gets paid by Fox $7 million a year to lie to the public, and his net worth is now $65 million.

I provided links.

Here's some others: https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2022 ... p-to-power

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/1 ... ing-437164

BTW, Bongino describes numerous others, including Biden as a "grifter"...one of his favorite insults. Big projection.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:20 am

cradle,

He's become a well-paid, semi-famous media personality initially off his credibility as a former secret service agent and then from his lying and spreading misinformation, whether health or election fraud. He gets paid by Fox $7 million a year to lie to the public, and his net worth is now $65 million.

I provided links.

BTW, Bongino describes numerous others, including Biden as a "grifter"...one of his favorite insults. Big projection.
So where is your proof that he is lying? Forget your stupid links, explain it to me in your own words and be specific. Anyone can accuse anyone of being a liar. Dan Bongino has made a lot of money maybe too much in your opinion. I feel the same way about Al Gore, so he is a grifter padding his own bank account by selling carbon credits to stupid people? Is that good grifting in your opinion? FTR don't waste your time trying to prove your point. Accusing someone of lying, especially on this forum is subjective in nature at best. You can't prove it but you will keep repeating in the hope that people will believe it. ;) Hell let us all do a deep dive into every single member of the Senate and Congress and discover how many lies they have told to the American people. Wouldn't that be huge fun indeed? :D
runrussellrun

Bango Dan

Post by runrussellrun »

You folks talking about "I regret" taking tRumps fake shot, Dan Bangino ?

What a complete toolbag, he is. The world loves toolbags.

Now, back to Hunters artwork. Is he done with his painting ? Anyone know where we can buy his newest artworks?

Most likely, the same "private" financial types bought Hunters art, that purchased the Obama books ?

ny times "best sellers", don't ya know :lol:
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
ggait

Post by ggait »

The Republican National Committee (RNC) reportedly paid more than $300,000 to buy copies of Donald Trump Jr.’s new self-published book [Liberal Privelege], according to a report by Daily Beast, which were eventually given out to donors who had contributed between $50 and $100 to the RNC.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/siladityar ... 5fbf526fe7

R.N.C. Spent Nearly $100,000 on Copies of Donald Trump Jr.’s Book
“Triggered,” published Nov. 5, topped the best-seller list thanks in part to a big order from the Republican National Committee.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/21/book ... sales.html
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:43 am

cradle,

I provided links.

So where is your proof that he is lying? Forget your stupid links, explain it to me in your own words and be specific. Anyone can accuse anyone of being a liar. Dan Bongino has made a lot of money maybe too much in your opinion. I feel the same way about Al Gore, so he is a grifter padding his own bank account by selling carbon credits to stupid people? Is that good grifting in your opinion? FTR don't waste your time trying to prove your point. Accusing someone of lying, especially on this forum is subjective in nature at best. You can't prove it but you will keep repeating in the hope that people will believe it. ;) Hell let us all do a deep dive into every single member of the Senate and Congress and discover how many lies they have told to the American people. Wouldn't that be huge fun indeed? :D
The election fraud claims were flat out lies, knowing, bald-faced lies and he was one of the most voracious purveyors of those lies outside of Trump's "lawyers" Guiliani, Powell...over and over and over again. Or are you calling his numerous claims true?

Just saw a clip of him claiming that Trump complied with the subpoena re Mara Lago...really? that's a lie.

I do not think he's truly delusional and actually believes what he says. I think it's an act, albeit one which he is very comfortable embodying, of a Democrat hating former SS officer who will tell any outrageous lie, angrily, that tickles his audience. Payday.

Throw out all the whataboutism you want, Bonginino is nevertheless a lying grifter...an extremely well-paid liar, who demonstrates quite well what fascism would look like in America if we allow it to happen.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

BTW, Bongino's contract was terminated the week after Fox settled with Dominion (in which the legal filings had revealed the numerous lies told on Fox, knowing lies). This after Bongino had gone ballistic when an interview on Fox, in which Trump had a whole rant on the 'fake election, with a long series of entirely baseless and disproven claims, was cut to remove those claims before putting it up on Youtube. This was during the heat of the Dominion litigation.

Bongino was upset because Trump personnel and his base were screaming about censorship and blaming Bongino himself...note, Bongino agreed with the claims, didn't challenge them, supported them, repeated them
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:54 am BTW, Bongino's contract was terminated the week after Fox settled with Dominion (in which the legal filings had revealed the numerous lies told on Fox, knowing lies). This after Bongino had gone ballistic when an interview on Fox, in which Trump had a whole rant on the 'fake election, with a long series of entirely baseless and disproven claims, was cut to remove those claims before putting it up on Youtube. This was during the heat of the Dominion litigation.

Bongino was upset because Trump personnel and his base were screaming about censorship and blaming Bongino himself...note, Bongino agreed with the claims, didn't challenge them, supported them, repeated them
Neato.....

....and THIS....has what, to do with crack head, illegal gun owner/artist Hunter Biden ?
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

ggait wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:36 am The Republican National Committee (RNC) reportedly paid more than $300,000 to buy copies of Donald Trump Jr.’s new self-published book [Liberal Privelege], according to a report by Daily Beast, which were eventually given out to donors who had contributed between $50 and $100 to the RNC.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/siladityar ... 5fbf526fe7

R.N.C. Spent Nearly $100,000 on Copies of Donald Trump Jr.’s Book
“Triggered,” published Nov. 5, topped the best-seller list thanks in part to a big order from the Republican National Committee.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/21/book ... sales.html
Thank you for proving my point.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

sigh...Bongino has been an ultra-right attack dog on all things Hunter Biden...big part of what cradle calls just "schtick".

ggait called out his credibility 4 days ago and we've had a running discussion of Bongino since then.

He's a lying grifter on all sorts of topics, all part of the right-wing outrage machine.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:43 am

cradle,

I provided links.

The election fraud claims were flat out lies, knowing, bald-faced lies and he was one of the most voracious purveyors of those lies outside of Trump's "lawyers" Guiliani, Powell...over and over and over again. Or are you calling his numerous claims true?

Just saw a clip of him claiming that Trump complied with the subpoena re Mara Lago...really? that's a lie.

I do not think he's truly delusional and actually believes what he says. I think it's an act, albeit one which he is very comfortable embodying, of a Democrat hating former SS officer who will tell any outrageous lie, angrily, that tickles his audience. Payday.

Throw out all the whataboutism you want, Bonginino is nevertheless a lying grifter...an extremely well-paid liar, who demonstrates quite well what fascism would look like in America if we allow it to happen.
I appreciate your bluntness very refreshing than reading links ad nauseum. There is a saying I read awhile back that goes like this. If you believe in your mind that something is a lie or the truth nobody will convince you otherwise. I don't think there was any funny business in the 2020 election. There are a lot of people who believe otherwise and will never be convinced differently. Was there any election fraud in the 2020 presidential election? I bet there was but there clearly was none that could ever be proven in a court of law. So is it still a bold face lie or a stretching of the truth that leaves open the most minute possibility? Bongino is a trump guy, that is a blemish on him for many. That still doesn't put him in the category of an Al Gore type grifter. Unless maybe, just maybe that trump is paying him on the schnide to support him? Hmmmmmmmmmm... :? The grifting never ends.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:34 pm sigh...Bongino has been an ultra-right attack dog on all things Hunter Biden...big part of what cradle calls just "schtick".

ggait called out his credibility 4 days ago and we've had a running discussion of Bongino since then.

He's a lying grifter on all sorts of topics, all part of the right-wing outrage machine.
But he would have taken a bullet to save president Obama. That is something you would never do ever. Maybe he patterned his ability to make a buck outside of the secret service ala Al Gore? If you find a large flock of gullible pigeons they can soon be separated from their hard earned cash. It worked for Al so a slightly different formula is working for Mr Bongino. Does all those trump people being talked out of their cash really bother you all that much? :D You did give me a chuckle when the lifelong Republican who hates his own party with a vengeance ripped on Bongino for hating the democrats. Is it wrong for Republicans to hate Democrats and right for Democrats to hate Republicans? Hell hating Republicans on this forum is required for admission to the club. 8-)
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 2:28 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:43 am

cradle,

I provided links.

I appreciate your bluntness very refreshing than reading links ad nauseum. There is a saying I read awhile back that goes like this. If you believe in your mind that something is a lie or the truth nobody will convince you otherwise. I don't think there was any funny business in the 2020 election. There are a lot of people who believe otherwise and will never be convinced differently. Was there any election fraud in the 2020 presidential election? I bet there was but there clearly was none that could ever be proven in a court of law. So is it still a bold face lie or a stretching of the truth that leaves open the most minute possibility? Bongino is a trump guy, that is a blemish on him for many. That still doesn't put him in the category of an Al Gore type grifter. Unless maybe, just maybe that trump is paying him on the schnide to support him? Hmmmmmmmmmm... :? The grifting never ends.
Nope, he didn't merely claim some fraud (actually a few small cases were found and prosecuted. Both parties, but more on the R side than not), rather he claimed massive fraud at the scale that would have made a difference to the outcome. and he was specific (as were Guiliani and Powell...and Trump) in particular claims...all of which were disproven thoroughly. Not just by a small margin, but overwhelmingly disproven. And not just in public opinion, but in actual Court where evidence needs to actually exist to make such claims.

Bongino KNEW these were lies, and knows that today. Bongino personally profits from the anger and attention these lies generate.

You're right, there ARE weak-minded sorts who "believe" what they're told by the grifters...and that's what makes this dishonesty a grift...people expend their energy and their money, including summary who can ill afford it, because they've been lied to.

And these lies are most certainly against the public good.

You keep trying to make me defend Gore as if your whataboutism has any relevance to the simple fact that Bongino is a lying grifter.

But ok, I'll comment on Gore...I think he sincerely believes, as I do, that man-caused effects on the climate are enormously serious and deserve to be addressed, both with public supported effort and through private enterprise.

I agree with those views and frankly I think they're overwhelmingly supported as 'truth' not 'lies'. That he's parlayed his high public profile into personal wealth, is less seemly, but is it actually a "grift"?

I'd have to look deeper into whether anything he's advocated for publicly is actually a lie or not in the public good...I'm unaware that that's the case with Gore. Plenty of hypocrisy, though, when you're flying around on private jets...

I might put Gore in the same sort of box I'd put military industrial complex folks who 'profit' from delivering what the government wants, national defense and global security. Can they cross ethical lines when they look to get favored as the supplier of such by hiring those with whom they negotiate in the military? Yes. Can the ethical lines be crossed in even more corrupt ways? yes.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 2:44 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:34 pm sigh...Bongino has been an ultra-right attack dog on all things Hunter Biden...big part of what cradle calls just "schtick".

But he would have taken a bullet to save president Obama. That is something you would never do ever. Maybe he patterned his ability to make a buck outside of the secret service ala Al Gore? If you find a large flock of gullible pigeons they can soon be separated from their hard earned cash. It worked for Al so a slightly different formula is working for Mr Bongino. Does all those trump people being talked out of their cash really bother you all that much? :D You did give me a chuckle when the lifelong Republican who hates his own party with a vengeance ripped on Bongino for hating the democrats. Is it wrong for Republicans to hate Democrats and right for Democrats to hate Republicans? Hell hating Republicans on this forum is required for admission to the club. 8-)
Wait a second.

1) How do you actually know he would have taken a bullet to save Obama? That was the job, but as he was never called to actually do so, how do you know he wouldn't have hesitated? (My hunch is that he'd have done the job he was trained and paid to do, the training would have taken over in the moment).

2) How do you know I wouldn't have been willing to do that job?

Here's what I would hope I wouldn't do after being in such a position: write a book claiming I was privy to high-level secret information I overheard...
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 3:57 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 2:44 pm

Wait a second.

1) How do you actually know he would have taken a bullet to save Obama? That was the job, but as he was never called to actually do so, how do you know he wouldn't have hesitated? (My hunch is that he'd have done the job he was trained and paid to do, the training would have taken over in the moment).

2) How do you know I wouldn't have been willing to do that job?

Here's what I would hope I wouldn't do after being in such a position: write a book claiming I was privy to high-level secret information I overheard...
You... Willing to take a bullet to save trump??? 😆 Col. Vindman was also privy to high level secret information and how did that work out? He violated protocol and threw his boss under the bus. You do understand you can be privy to high level top secret classified information and not blab it to anyone. My son has told me numerous times when he was in the FAM service that he was privy to top secret classified information. He never in a million years would have told me what it was. So did Mr Bongino do a Col. Vindman and violate his top secret security clearance and tell anything to anyone? You do know and understand that EVERY secret service agent is privy to top secret classified information. You act like you are stunned that Mr Bongino would make such a startling relation. BTW did you read Mr Bonginos book Life Inside the Bubble? I'm going to the library tomorrow to check it out. Maybe he blabs some top secret dirt. ;)

My bad, Col Vindman was a whistleblower. We know how untrustworthy them whistleblowers are. Just ask those IRS agents how that worked for them? There must be good whistleblowers and bad whistleblowers? :D Col Vindman should have followed protocol and taken his concerns to his chain of command. He chose to do it his way and paid the price. Those IRS agents certainly also know their careers are finished. So what is the motivation to be a whistleblower?
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Is there a spirit that’s RRR who can float around people like the tree spirit in Fallen and is that why I just read the above but not from TripsFattyWheatfield?
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
old salt

Post by old salt »

Vindman was not a whistle blower. He illegally leaked classified info to a coworker/whistle blower who did not have "need to know" access to that classified info.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:15 pm Vindman was not a whistle blower. He illegally leaked classified info to a coworker/whistle blower who did not have "need to know" access to that classified info.
:lol: :lol: :lol: He thought Trump declassified it.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:35 pm
old salt wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:15 pm Vindman was not a whistle blower. He illegally leaked classified info to a coworker/whistle blower who did not have "need to know" access to that classified info.
:lol: :lol: :lol: He thought Trump declassified it.
Maybe Trump thought about it... :lol:

Return to “POLITICS”