2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
6ftstick

Re: 2020 Elections - Dems vs Trumpublicons

Post by 6ftstick »

wgdsr wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:58 pm again, to my great surprise, we are once again slaves to polls.

media, supposed prosecution and legislative moves. everybody's on 'em.

they mean everything, they mean nothing. they're dictating everybody's moves.

i have to believe they will help dictate who actually shows up/mails in votes, but we don't get a monte carlo simulation, we only get another one off.

what an election!!!
Polls are meant to SHAPE opinion not reflect it
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

wgdsr wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:58 pm again, to my great surprise, we are once again slaves to polls.

media, supposed prosecution and legislative moves. everybody's on 'em.

they mean everything, they mean nothing. they're dictating everybody's moves.

i have to believe they will help dictate who actually shows up/mails in votes, but we don't get a monte carlo simulation, we only get another one off.

what an election!!!

I'd ignore the polls this year for sure. Republicans by and large won't even participate in polls, and Democrats were encouraged in the Fall of '19 to lie to pollsters telling the pollsters they are Republicans but voting for the Democrat. Our fearless non-partisan ( :lol: ) media promote polls that show Trump losing, because...well, we know why. You should wonder how so many media get the press release which they immediately repost on their Twitter byline when a poll is released which shows Trump losing. It happens with precision of timing befitting a Swiss watch maker.

Many Trump voters won't even admit to voting for Trump. They have good reason to do so...the left has weaponized many tools of the Internet. For instance, Yelp announced today that they will flag 'racist' establishments on their website, with a special swastika or some such nonsense. I'm kidding about the swastika, but not about the rest. Just imagine the tomfoolery that will now occur with Yelp, degrading their efficacy in the process.

The left and Democrats in general are the single greatest threat to freedom this country has ever faced. It must be put down like a rabid skunk.

Inside the safety of a poll booth...you will see what happens this year.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:14 pm The left and Democrats in general are the single greatest threat to freedom this country has ever faced. It must be put down like a rabid skunk.
Yep. Bigger than the Soviets and the Nazis, Pete. No question. I mean: duh.

If they're allowed into power, they might do things like start Government owned and Operated Universities, and indoctrinate all the citizens.

Why would these lefties do that when we have world class privately owned and operated Universities, Pete?

What's wrong with these people, Pete? Why would they not just let the free market work, and instead, open Government Universities??

They must be stopped, Pete!!!!

:idea: :lol:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:24 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:14 pm The left and Democrats in general are the single greatest threat to freedom this country has ever faced. It must be put down like a rabid skunk.
Yep. Bigger than the Soviets and the Nazis, Pete. No question. I mean: duh.

If they're allowed into power, they might do things like start Government owned and Operated Universities, and indoctrinate all the citizens.

Why would these lefties do that when we have world class privately owned and operated Universities, Pete?

What's wrong with these people, Pete? Why would they not just let the free market work, and instead, open Government Universities??

They must be stopped, Pete!!!!

:idea: :lol:

The Soviets were easy to spot...the left is a cancer within, growing all the time, quietly, then quickly. It is the very opposite of all that has made America the greatest country ever. If you associate with it, you are no friend of America, that I assure you.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Seriously, I’d encourage you to boycott this infantile troll.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Early votes by this date in the presidential election...

2016 -- 429,337

2020 -- 6,802,413

(source: U.S. Elections Project, Prof. Michael McDonald, University of Florida)
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

CU88 wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:49 pm Early votes by this date in the presidential election...

2016 -- 429,337

2020 -- 6,802,413

(source: U.S. Elections Project, Prof. Michael McDonald, University of Florida)
infections are rising. that has to help trump on nov 3, right?

i'm assuming earlier voting, mail in opportunities and dates feed into the numbers above. impossible to know how much, i'm sure.

one calculation for indies -- they're missing 3 or 4 weeks more of trump! he's hosting a law and order get together at the white house tomorrow... what could go wrong?

plus of course any big reveal from joe on packing, fracking, lockdowns.

do we get leaks on early counts? i say we do.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

... well it is over, Trump is going to win. Pompeo announced they have found Hillary's emails. :lol: :lol: October surprise!
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:15 pm ... well it is over, Trump is going to win. Pompeo announced they have found Hillary's emails. :lol: :lol: October surprise!
worked well last time. hillary's gonna be furious. potentially her campaign, also... depending on how this one goes.
#i'mwithher2024
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:15 pm ... well it is over, Trump is going to win. Pompeo announced they have found Hillary's emails. :lol: :lol: October surprise!

Trump’s list of first-term accomplishments has been truly impressive:

Building the strongest U.S. economy in my lifetime through historic business and personal tax cuts, resulting in millions of jobs created and record-low unemployment

Cutting federal government regulations that had a stranglehold on American business innovators and entrepreneurs

Confronting China’s trade abuses and negotiating fair trade deals with Canada, Mexico, South Korea, and Japan

Eliminating the Obamacare individual mandate

Rebuilding our military through investments in our defense capabilities as well as securing the largest military pay raise in a decade

Nominating and confirming more solid conservative circuit court judges than any other first-term administration

Nominating and fighting for the confirmation of two originalists, Justices Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh, to the Supreme Court and then nominating Amy Coney Barrett to fill the vacancy left by the late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Moving the U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem and then brokering the Abraham Accords peace deal between Israel, the United Arab Emirates, and Bahrain

Consistently fighting Democrats to build the wall to secure our southern border, reinforcing and repairing hundreds of miles, with more construction on the way
njbill

Post by njbill »

Did he also mention that the FBI has had these emails for over four years? And that they were all reviewed as part of the investigation whose conclusion was that there was no criminal conduct?

So Pompeo is now going to release the emails the Republicans have been bleating for four years should have been the basis for criminal charges against Clinton because they involved classified information?

Does anybody in the Trump administration really think these things through?

Or is this just a sign that toady Pompeo is bowing to pressure from the deranged Mad King?

And this has exactly what to do with Joe Biden?
njbill

Post by njbill »

Peter Brown wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:21 pm

Trump’s list of first-term accomplishments has been truly impressive:

Building the strongest U.S. economy in my lifetime through historic business and personal tax cuts, resulting in millions of jobs created and record-low unemployment

Cutting federal government regulations that had a stranglehold on American business innovators and entrepreneurs

Confronting China’s trade abuses and negotiating fair trade deals with Canada, Mexico, South Korea, and Japan

Eliminating the Obamacare individual mandate

Rebuilding our military through investments in our defense capabilities as well as securing the largest military pay raise in a decade

Nominating and confirming more solid conservative circuit court judges than any other first-term administration

Nominating and fighting for the confirmation of two originalists, Justices Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh, to the Supreme Court and then nominating Amy Coney Barrett to fill the vacancy left by the late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Moving the U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem and then brokering the Abraham Accords peace deal between Israel, the United Arab Emirates, and Bahrain

Consistently fighting Democrats to build the wall to secure our southern border, reinforcing and repairing hundreds of miles, with more construction on the way
You forgot:

Third president in American history to be impeached.

First president in American history to have a senator of his own party vote to convict him.

First incumbent president in the 21st-century to lose reelection.

One of only a handful of incumbent presidents in US history to lose reelection.

First president in American history to be indicted after he leaves office.

First president in American history to be sentenced (by Judge Sullivan (sweet justice)) to a term of imprisonment.

Want me to go on?
njbill

Post by njbill »

wgdsr wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:35 pm he's hosting a law and order get together at the white house tomorrow.
I guess he is after those 3 District of Columbia electoral college votes.

Maybe someone ought to tell him how Republicans do in the District.

Or has he gotten to the point where no one can tell him the truth about anything anymore?
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Ohio county says nearly 50,000 voters received wrong ballots

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Nearly 50,000 voters received incorrect absentee ballots in the county that is home to Ohio’s capital and largest city, elections officials said Friday as they promised corrected ballots would be mailed within 72 hours.

With about 240,000 ballots mailed, that meant one in five voters received a wrong ballot. The error happened Saturday afternoon when someone changed a setting on a machine that places absentee ballots into mailing envelopes, Franklin County elections officials said Thursday.

Some ballots had an incorrect congressional race, while others had the correct information but were sent to voters in a different precinct. The Franklin County Elections Board said 49,669 voters received incorrect ballots out of 237,498 that were mailed.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
njbill

Post by njbill »

Ah, ha. Clear evidence of Republican tampering with the election process. :lol:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

9A794259-B822-462A-9F51-AD432AC7475F.jpeg
9A794259-B822-462A-9F51-AD432AC7475F.jpeg (94.97 KiB) Viewed 828 times
ggait

Post by ggait »

Want me to go on?
Forgot this one.

Even if he draws the EC straight again and is re-elected, Trump will be the first major party candidate ever to lose the popular vote twice.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
ggait

Post by ggait »

Got an email today from the ballot tracker system notifying me that my ballot was mailed today. It works soooo smoothly here in CO.

So I need to set aside some time next week to hoover up several dozen ballots when they hit my neighbors mail boxes.

Vote early and often!
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:21 pm Ohio county says nearly 50,000 voters received wrong ballots

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Nearly 50,000 voters received incorrect absentee ballots in the county that is home to Ohio’s capital and largest city, elections officials said Friday as they promised corrected ballots would be mailed within 72 hours.

With about 240,000 ballots mailed, that meant one in five voters received a wrong ballot. The error happened Saturday afternoon when someone changed a setting on a machine that places absentee ballots into mailing envelopes, Franklin County elections officials said Thursday.

Some ballots had an incorrect congressional race, while others had the correct information but were sent to voters in a different precinct. The Franklin County Elections Board said 49,669 voters received incorrect ballots out of 237,498 that were mailed.
50,000 doesn’t even cover all the students at The Ohio State University....
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

ggait wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:05 pm Got an email today from the ballot tracker system notifying me that my ballot was mailed today. It works soooo smoothly here in CO.

So I need to set aside some time next week to hoover up several dozen ballots when they hit my neighbors mail boxes.

Vote early and often!
Same here today in Maryland...Republican Governor, Dem legislature. Somehow we get this stuff right...

Return to “POLITICS”