2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
jhu72

Re: 2020 Elections - Dems vs Trumpublicons

Post by jhu72 »

Elliott Broidy, a fundraiser for President Trump and the Republican Party, has been charged in an illicit lobbying campaign aimed at getting the Trump administration to drop an investigation into the multibillion-dollar looting of a Malaysian state investment fund, the AP reports.
... sure drained the swamp.

AP Story
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Republicans couldn’t tell the truth about Trump anymore, even if they wanted to.
Stuart Stevens: “About a year ago, I finished a pretty bleak book about the GOP, but it turns out I was too optimistic. Even after the party’s turn away from time-honored Republican principles, I couldn’t have imagined a party that would abandon any pretense of standing for conservative values, decency or common sense. Having spent four years defending their guy at every turn, they’re stuck. In for a penny, in for a pound: Republicans can’t tell the truth about Trump anymore. Even if they wanted to.”

“Many GOP candidates know they face near-impossible odds this year. Across the nation, every morning there are campaign team calls on which political professionals try to think of ways their bosses might escape impending electoral doom. I’ve been on calls like this more times than I’d care to remember, and I know they will take on an increasingly desperate tone as reality sinks in. In a week or two, it’ll be all gallows humor from here on out as they mask the pain.”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:31 pm
Elliott Broidy, a fundraiser for President Trump and the Republican Party, has been charged in an illicit lobbying campaign aimed at getting the Trump administration to drop an investigation into the multibillion-dollar looting of a Malaysian state investment fund, the AP reports.
... sure drained the swamp.

AP Story
Seems he did, in 2018, according to the article. I suppose the Kool-Aid has indeed kicked in. ;) :lol:
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Republican 'Family Values'. 5 year old cigar smoking and chasing "Cadillac pus*y". :lol:
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:42 pm Republican 'Family Values'. 5 year old cigar smoking and chasing "Cadillac pus*y". :lol:
Guy is an idiot.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

Harris got higher marks for her debate performance than Pence, although both scored well in a new Ipsos/538 survey.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/ha ... bate-poll/

DocBarrister
@DocBarrister
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:25 pm
Trump campaign adviser Harlan Hill will no longer be allowed on Fox News after tweeting during the vice presidential debate Wednesday night that Senator Kamala Harris (D-CA) is an “insufferable lying b!tch,” Mediaite reports.
So when you state an undeniable truth the people at Fox get angry with you? I think calling her just an ILB is being very generous to her. :D
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Trump campaign adviser Harlan Hill will no longer be allowed on Fox News after tweeting during the vice presidential debate Wednesday night that Senator Kamala Harris (D-CA) is an “insufferable lying b!tch,” Mediaite reports.
Perhaps an investigation is in order. I think the guy’s phone should be checked for Trump’s fingerprints.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

njbill wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:47 pm
Perhaps an investigation is in order. I think the guy’s phone should be checked for Trump’s fingerprints.
Took me a few moments to get that one... :lol: :lol: :lol: That does sound like something trump would say.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Circling the drain, Trump is now scheduling a town hall for tomorrow with Rush Limbaugh! I kid you not.

He needs to shore up the Rush Limbaugh crowd?
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

njbill wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:16 pm Circling the drain, Trump is now scheduling a town hall for tomorrow with Rush Limbaugh! I kid you not.

He needs to get someone who will only serve up softball questions...
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

njbill wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:16 pm Circling the drain, Trump is now scheduling a town hall for tomorrow with Rush Limbaugh! I kid you not.

speed bump today.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

I can’t keep screenshotting all these posts which the libs will regret. I’ve run out of memory on my desktop.

Oh well. It’s so sad watching this train wreck building up and up and up.

Will the libs be okay when their fables unravel? I fear for them.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:40 pm
So when you state an undeniable truth the people at Fox get angry with you? I think calling her just an ILB is being very generous to her. :D
And whatever you do, don’t mention Kamala and Willie Brown to CNN. 😂
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
njbill

Post by njbill »

Uh oh. Tonight Tucker said “this country desperately needs a better class of leaders in charge. These people are ridiculous.” That was by no means an endorsement of Joe Biden, but it is hard to take it any other way than also being a slam on Trump.

When Trump has lost Tucker, can his base be far behind?
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

njbill wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:47 pm
.... actually, this dimwit has been claiming on his website and printed literature he hands out to potential clients that he has contracts with certain large well known companies who have now become aware of his fraud. AT&T and American Airlines lawyers are now on his case. This guy is a perfect fit with Orange Duce. Another lying con-artist.

Are all republican "businessmen" lying con-artists?? :lol: Sure would think so given the ones that are friends of, spokesmen for Trump.

The truth about Harlan Hill.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

njbill wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:20 pm Uh oh. Tonight Tucker said “this country desperately needs a better class of leaders in charge. These people are ridiculous.” That was by no means an endorsement of Joe Biden, but it is hard to take it any other way than also being a slam on Trump.

When Trump has lost Tucker, can his base be far behind?

Carlson is by far the best journo/analyst in America. No one is even close. MD hates him which tells you all you need to know. His viewership is 2x the nearest competitor. Those are insane ratings.
njbill

Post by njbill »

So if you are such a Tucker fanboy, does that mean you have given up on Trump, too?

Return to “POLITICS”