Trump's Russian Collusion

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
foreverlax

Re: IMPEACHMENT ... If not now, WHEN?

Post by foreverlax »

old salt wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:55 pm
old salt wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:16 pm
a fan wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:52 pm
youthathletics wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:29 pm And the the scary part....the top echelon in the FBI did the very thing they are accusing Trump of. Using Russia propaganda to facilitate and deceive the American people to influence people and an election...past and present.
You and old salt have spent the last several months to tell us this is 100% appropriate.

Why are you both still complaining? You should both be thrilled that the government was and is doing their job.
They might have been doing their job, had they not been leaking to the media. This fiasco illustrates how low the bar is to open a counter-intel investigation. That's not a bad thing, It needs to be done. Who knows how many are opened & closed without us ever learning about them. That's a good thing. No leaks, nobody slimed, no lawyers needed, no harm, no foul.

This one was different, It was apparent that this one was rotten from the start because of the volume of fake news leaked bombshells which propelled it (as Taibbi calls out his peers). I told you as it was happening. How many times did I play the Farkas video, soliciting leaks, or post Eli Lake's "Flynn appetizer/Trump entree" article. I called this stuff out to you, as it was happening, & you just waved it off, as "everbody leaks." ...not like this they don't. I told you this thing was rotten from the start & you tried to turn it around on me, just like you're trying to now.
Interesting article about FBI Counter-Intel Investigations (FCI's) & the FBI agents who conduct them.
Written in May 2017, consider it in light of the IG's findings.
https://foreignpolicy.com/2017/05/17/fb ... ump-comey/

I ask again -- before Crossfire Hurricane, how many FCI's have you even heard about ? How many were covered by the MSM ? How many have been opened & closed since 9-11 ? How many yielded actionable intel ?

The fact that we haven't heard about them demonstrates how it's supposed to work when the agents conducting them, & their supervisors, do not abuse the powers of their office. We don't hear about them when they're not weaponized for political purposes & leaked to the MSM.

Now the enablers are blaming the process, rather than the corrupt cabal who abused it.
What about those that don't, per the links you have said you posted?
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:11 pm
old salt wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:55 pm Interesting article about FBI Counter-Intel Investigations (FCI's) & the FBI agents who conduct them.

I ask again -- before Crossfire Hurricane, how many FCI's have you even heard about ? How many were covered by the MSM ? How many have been opened & closed since 9-11 ? How many yielded actionable intel ?

The fact that we haven't heard about them demonstrates how it's supposed to work when the agents conducting them, & their supervisors, do not abuse the powers of their office. We don't hear about them when they're not weaponized for political purposes & leaked to the MSM.

Now the enablers are blaming the process, rather than the corrupt cabal who abused it.
The FBI has never caught the Presidents men abusing their powers and lying to FBI agents before. What the heck do you expect. Nixon's FBI leaked like a sieve, remember? How many laws did Mark Felt break? Hundreds, or thousands?

That didn't last long. Back to your petty game of "everyone has to be flawless except Trump and his people".

None of us care about your petty partisan nonsense complaints. Not even a little. You think we're supposed to be outraged by the FBI, and cheer innocent doe-eyed Trump on?!? :lol: Get out of here with this nonsense.

If everyone is supposed to be perfect, where's your outrage at Flynn for lying? Where's your outrage at Trump for abusing his office and firing Comey? And attempting to fire Mueller? And messing with the whistleblower? And the meeting with a Russian spy.

You don't care about any of that.

Sell it to FoxNation. They'll slurp up your half-baked partisan "logic" with spoon, and lick the bowl clean.
You're kicking up sand & dodging the question.

How many FCI's had you heard about before Crossfire Hurricane ?
Were you even aware they were taking place ?
old salt

Post by old salt »

old salt wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:23 pm
old salt wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:55 pm Interesting article about FBI Counter-Intel Investigations (FCI's) & the FBI agents who conduct them.

The FBI has never caught the Presidents men abusing their powers and lying to FBI agents before. What the heck do you expect. Nixon's FBI leaked like a sieve, remember? How many laws did Mark Felt break? Hundreds, or thousands?

That didn't last long. Back to your petty game of "everyone has to be flawless except Trump and his people".

None of us care about your petty partisan nonsense complaints. Not even a little. You think we're supposed to be outraged by the FBI, and cheer innocent doe-eyed Trump on?!? :lol: Get out of here with this nonsense.

If everyone is supposed to be perfect, where's your outrage at Flynn for lying? Where's your outrage at Trump for abusing his office and firing Comey? And attempting to fire Mueller? And messing with the whistleblower? And the meeting with a Russian spy.

Sell it to FoxNation. They'll slurp up your half-baked partisan "logic" with spoon, and lick the bowl clean.

Here ya go. Another FCI leaked to the MSM. ...see a pattern yet ?
https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/10/16/ ... nce-probe/

Other FCI's we don't learn of until there's an indictment of the target. eg, Robert Hanssen
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

How about starting another thread called Free Mike "the Disruptor" Flynn, or FISA Revisited?, or The Criminalization of Politics, or Mike Was the Hors D'oeuvre, or using the Deep State thread?
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

:lol: :lol: How expected is this? No sense of guilt here. :lol: :lol: The problem is I got caught. :lol: :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:49 pm :lol: :lol: How expected is this? No sense of guilt here. :lol: :lol: The problem is I got caught. :lol: :lol:
Sensing a trajectory here?
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

seacoaster wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:57 pm
jhu72 wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:49 pm :lol: :lol: How expected is this? No sense of guilt here. :lol: :lol: The problem is I got caught. :lol: :lol:
Stay on topic or start a new thread. ;) :lol:
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

old salt wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:47 pm
old salt wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:23 pm

Here ya go. Another FCI leaked to the MSM. ...see a pattern yet ?
https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/10/16/ ... nce-probe/

Other FCI's we don't learn of until there's an indictment of the target. eg, Robert Hanssen
Seems Snowden was onto something about the spying/surveillance issues. We have certainly learned the FBI knows how to work the system to spy...cough-cough, I mean watch certain people...cough-cough, I mean people they left does not like.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

youthathletics wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:59 pm
seacoaster wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:57 pm
Stay on topic or start a new thread. ;) :lol:
Totally on topic; the information relates to the First Article of Impeachment. Which you believe is pretend. Check!
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

So will Putin.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:23 pm You're kicking up sand & dodging the question.
Pot meet kettle. You've given us three years of every excuse you can come up with as to why it's ok for the leader of the free world and his team to lie, bend rules, and abuse power. Or, most frequently, you ignore posters who get mad at this stuff.

And now here you are, demanding we get mad at the FBI for lying, bending rules, and abusing power.

When the FBI does it, you're furious. When Trump does it, not only do you not care, you make fun of your fellow posters for getting mad about Trump's behavior.

So really, I don't know what to tell you other than: what comes around, goes around. Enjoy all this corruption that you yourself have encouraged.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:16 pm
old salt wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:23 pm You're kicking up sand & dodging the question.
Pot meet kettle. You've given us three years of every excuse you can come up with as to why it's ok for the leader of the free world and his team to lie, bend rules, and abuse power. Or, most frequently, you ignore posters who get mad at this stuff.

And now here you are, demanding we get mad at the FBI for lying, bending rules, and abusing power.

When the FBI does it, you're furious. When Trump does it, not only do you not care, you make fun of your fellow posters for getting mad about Trump's behavior.

So really, I don't know what to tell you other than: what comes around, goes around. Enjoy all this corruption that you yourself have encouraged.
We've all agreed that Trump's a bad guy. Our fellow citizens voted him into office. There's nothing we can do about it, so get over it.
Skeezy behavior is not a crime. Suspicion & innuendo are not proof.
Trump will pass from the scene. Until he does, get a grip & make the best of it.

On the other hand, the FBI are supposed to be the good guys. They were hired, not elected, to protect us & our rights.
No matter what Trump does, it doesn't justify doing what the FBI did.
Did you tell your parents -- "but all the other kids are doing it."
For 3 years you've been ridiculing me as a FNC watching tin foil hat conspiracy theorist, without giving me credit for calling out what was going on, as soon as it happened, with every leak. I called out the Deep State cabal well before FNC got with it.
It all comes back to the leaks. If the Deep State saboteurs were acting in good faith, we'd never have heard of the Steele Dossier or the Crossfire Hurricane file. They'd both be resting quietly in Comey's bottom desk drawer. Evelyn Farkas & Ben Rhodes got their wish. How'd it work out ?
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Sorry, but Carter Page, FISA, FBI, etc., have zippo to do with Trump's impeachment.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Ya hear that afan & ya. Shut up about the IG report. This thread is where the TDS therapy circle meets.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Only a single democrat is on record as not to vote for impeachment articles. This may change by Wednesday, 7 others undecided. No where near enough to keep the articles from passing.
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

"Everything I do during this I'm coordinating with White House counsel. There will be no difference between the president's position and our position as to how to handle this." - Mitch McConnell

Senate impeachment rules: "I solemnly swear (or affirm, as the case may be,) that in all things appertaining to the trial of the impeachment of ______,______ now pending, I will do impartial justice according to the Constitution and laws: so help me God."

Old Salt, what's your take on McConnell on this? The question is open to anyone else as well who wants to put in their 2¢

Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

holmes435 wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:43 pm "Everything I do during this I'm coordinating with White House counsel. There will be no difference between the president's position and our position as to how to handle this." - Mitch McConnell

Senate impeachment rules: "I solemnly swear (or affirm, as the case may be,) that in all things appertaining to the trial of the impeachment of ______,______ now pending, I will do impartial justice according to the Constitution and laws: so help me God."

Old Salt, what's your take on McConnell on this? The question is open to anyone else as well who wants to put in their 2¢

It’s not illegal
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

holmes435 wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:43 pm "Everything I do during this I'm coordinating with White House counsel. There will be no difference between the president's position and our position as to how to handle this." - Mitch McConnell

ZZZzzzzzzzzz
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:37 pm

We've all agreed that Trump's a bad guy. Our fellow citizens voted him into office. There's nothing we can do about it, so get over it.
Trump will pass from the scene. Until he does, get a grip & make the best of it.
So...how "bad a guy" would he need to be to deserve to be impeached?
To be removed?

Or is a POTUS above the law (as long as his party is in power)?
No matter what the corruption or abuse?
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:38 pm
old salt wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:37 pm

So...how "bad a guy" would he need to be to deserve to be impeached?
To be removed?

Or is a POTUS above the law (as long as his party is in power)?
No matter what the corruption or abuse?
Bad enough to get 67 Senate votes to remove, or 20 (R) Senate votes, in this case.

Until then, this is just a tiresome campaign stunt.

Return to “POLITICS”