Race in America - Riots Explode in Chicago

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Matnum PI

Re: Race in America - Riots Explode in Minneapolis

Post by Matnum PI »

Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Of course Rev. Al chimed in to stoke the coals.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Just another kiss on the butt as far as I'm concerned. Anything short of the hanging tree is so and the f______r deserved 40 years at least. Hopefully, the federal trial will result in added years for that MF'er.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:38 pm Of course Rev. Al chimed in to stoke the coals.
He’s a man of faith.

I miss the track suit version of Rev. Al.

“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

The really sad part of all this is that murderer Chauvin may get paroled after 15 years, get his big taxpayer financed pension, and live happily thereafter laughing all the way to the bank. That is assuming some repukeblicon judge won't overturn the ruling and set him free.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Brooklyn wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:33 pm The really sad part of all this is that murderer Chauvin may get paroled after 15 years, get his big taxpayer financed pension, and live happily thereafter laughing all the way to the bank. That is assuming some repukeblicon judge won't overturn the ruling and set him free.
In fifteen years no one is going to be living "happily thereafter laughing all the way to the bank"...
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

PizzaSnake wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:58 pm
Brooklyn wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:33 pm The really sad part of all this is that murderer Chauvin may get paroled after 15 years, get his big taxpayer financed pension, and live happily thereafter laughing all the way to the bank. That is assuming some repukeblicon judge won't overturn the ruling and set him free.
In fifteen years no one is going to be living "happily thereafter laughing all the way to the bank"...

True if Armageddon takes place. But if it doesn't that MF'er stands a good chance of doing do.

Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Rioting last night in Portland because those peacenik Antifa thought the cops shot dead a black man who had come at them with a knife.

So the police had to issue a press release and tweet assuring the lunatic left that in fact the color of the deceased was white. The left still rioted.

The left is broken in America. It’s a dangerous cancer to the body politic.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

White rage apparently is real. I never knew!

Here are the antifa leftist winners arrested in Portland for causing mayhem in the name of the Democratic Party:

https://twitter.com/jackposobiec/status ... 00962?s=21

White rage does exist!!!

:lol: :lol:
Kinduv

Post by Kinduv »

Peter Brown wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:33 am White rage apparently is real. I never knew!

Here are the antifa leftist winners arrested in Portland for causing mayhem in the name of the Democratic Party:

White rage does exist!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! 1efts!!!
Any great warrior is also a scholar, and a poet, and an artist.
-STEVEN SEAGAL
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:33 am White rage apparently is real. I never knew!

White rage does exist!!!

''Something went wrong. Try reloading.''

Link did not show up. Am anxious to see if there is any truth to your claim that Antifa has suddenly turned Democrat.

Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Brooklyn wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:16 am

White rage does exist!!!

Link did not show up. Am anxious to see if there is any truth to your claim that Antifa has suddenly turned Democrat.

Try this one then.

https://twitter.com/bryandeanwright/sta ... 72579?s=21

White rage is alive and it’s called antifa.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:38 am

White rage does exist!!!

Try this one then.

Again, I got "Something went wrong. Try reloading."

Do you have to have a Twitter account to get the link??

Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Brooklyn wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:05 am
Peter Brown wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:38 am

White rage does exist!!!

Try this one then.

Again, I got "Something went wrong. Try reloading."

Do you have to have a Twitter account to get the link??

White rage

445A13A8-CAB7-450F-9274-6CB0A998BB4F.jpeg
445A13A8-CAB7-450F-9274-6CB0A998BB4F.jpeg (193.16 KiB) Viewed 2076 times
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

:roll: Boycott stupid and racist.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:51 am :roll: Boycott stupid and racist.

Petey makes me laugh so much that it is almost impossible to resist his humor.

I'm still laughing at his quip about masks shouldn't be worn because they contain foul gases and germs. He would rather that they be lodged in your lungs rather than on a piece of cloth that is readily washable. :lol: :lol: :lol:

cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

You can boycott by using the ignore function. It is really easy. It looks like to me you get more satisfaction over opining about ignoring than you actually do about ignoring. There is a poker expression that describes your dilemma... Chit or get off the pot. Ignore what bothers you or stop effing whining about it. :roll:
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:04 pm
You can boycott by using the ignore function. It is really easy. It looks like to me you get more satisfaction over opining about ignoring than you actually do about ignoring. There is a poker expression that describes your dilemma... Chit or get off the pot. Ignore what bothers you or stop effing whining about it. :roll:
Nope, I'll continue to register my views as I wish, when I wish, until the troll is gone.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Brooklyn wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:49 pm

Petey makes me laugh so much that it is almost impossible to resist his humor.

I'm still laughing at his quip about masks shouldn't be worn because they contain foul gases and germs. He would rather that they be lodged in your lungs rather than on a piece of cloth that is readily washable. :lol: :lol: :lol:
That was a indeed a classic...I don''t apparently have your sense of humor, though; maybe I need to work on that...

What do I see in Petey's picture? "do I see "white"??? Nope, diverse.
Only commonality I pick up is that they're all a couple decades younger than me.

I guess it's humorous that it's so stupid a statement...if it was satire.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:14 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:04 pm
Nope, I'll continue to register my views as I wish, when I wish, until the troll is gone.
Question... why should your so called "troll" go anywhere? Isn't he simply "registering his views" (albeit different views) just as you are? And, how can you call PB a troll and not Brooklyn (for one) a troll as well. Oh I see, you agree with Brooklyn?

Return to “POLITICS”