Trump's Russian Collusion

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
youthathletics

Re: IMPEACHMENT ... How many Articles?

Post by youthathletics »

seacoaster wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:21 am
This is what you take away from the hearing. So deep in Trump’s pocket.
:roll: one post defines all I think? Cmon man.
Another take. https://www.instagram.com/tv/B56zv4OHCw ... ghfpz4cf7n
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:14 am
Just for the record, I can never access that weird hooded guy's instagram account. It's private. So no idea what "news" he is conveying.

I don't think that one post sums you up. But if you don't acknowledge how serious and wrong Trump's conduct has been, then you either don't appreciate or understand the way our system of law and governance is supposed to work, or both. If, after watching all of these hearings, one persists in pointing out silliness like the gaveling of a witness, or the hijinks of silly, ranting Congressmen, then you've missed the point. And giving him a pass will only embolden him. Just shaking my head man.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:14 am
Definitely a pattern. We all know it's difficult remaining a supporter of the GOP these days...but the patterns are pretty clear.

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
Trinity

Re: IMPEACHMENT ... If not now, WHEN?

Post by Trinity »

Moscow Mitch is in charge of the Senate trial. What’s Trump so worried about?
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Trinity wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:47 am Moscow Mitch is in charge of the Senate trial. What’s Trump so worried about?
Exactly. What's the big deal? It's only democrats. Orange Duce claims he welcomes it. His base is incensed. His toadies are toadying to the max. OD acts like it is the worst thing in history, not just dumb democrats. Me suspects he is not being straight with us. :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:40 pm

Ain’t no brown people in that commercial?

A true American hero!
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

I love the commercial. The Marine is a winner. We now know what to get scum bags for Christmas gifts.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

"Fellow Citizens:

I am again called upon by the voice of my country to execute the functions of its Chief Magistrate. When the occasion proper for it shall arrive, I shall endeavor to express the high sense I entertain of this distinguished honor, and of the confidence which has been reposed in me by the people of united America.

Previous to the execution of any official act of the President the Constitution requires an oath of office. This oath I am now about to take, and in your presence: That if it shall be found during my administration of the Government I have in any instance violated willingly or knowingly the injunctions thereof, I may (besides incurring constitutional punishment) be subject to the upbraidings of all who are now witnesses of the present solemn ceremony."

This is the entirety of George Washington's Second Inaugural.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

seacoaster wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:08 pm "Fellow Citizens:

I am again called upon by the voice of my country to execute the functions of its Chief Magistrate. When the occasion proper for it shall arrive, I shall endeavor to express the high sense I entertain of this distinguished honor, and of the confidence which has been reposed in me by the people of united America.

Previous to the execution of any official act of the President the Constitution requires an oath of office. This oath I am now about to take, and in your presence: That if it shall be found during my administration of the Government I have in any instance violated willingly or knowingly the injunctions thereof, I may (besides incurring constitutional punishment) be subject to the upbraidings of all who are now witnesses of the present solemn ceremony."

This is the entirety of George Washington's Second Inaugural.
How cute and quaint. This fool actually believed in constitutional democracy.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

This is all great, but what is the opinion of the East Bumdiddle Advertiser? Real Americans, the ones that matter.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Opinions.... :lol: sounds like all the witnesses, Stanford lawyer, Democrat witnesses.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B58f7N1H4bg ... g5audd8rfr

Blumenthal stepping on his own D.

Comey being Conme: https://www.instagram.com/p/B58JvQBnCHC ... 6t13871lo7
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
a fan

Post by a fan »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Old Salt and YouthAthletics have convinced me. Four more years of this President please. With sugar on top. I'm now on team Trump! :lol:

Rudy Giuliani’s associate Lev Parnas got $1 million from an account in Russia in September, a month before he was charged with conspiring to funnel foreign money into U.S. political campaigns, according to U.S. prosecutors who asked a judge to jail him for understating his income and assets.

:lol: Problem? What problem? You guys picked just the greatest hill to die on.....

Just when you think....

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... a-u-s-says
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Trump is not doing anything as POTUS that he didn't do for decades as a civilian. Lying, cheating, ignoring laws, etc. are as ingrained into Trump's fabric as some of the most ardent criminals in all of america. And truth be told, cheaters do prosper... in a very specific way and in the short-term. Heroin dealers have good lives... in a very specific way and in the short-term. But, in the end, more often than not, they lose. None the less, for the past numerous decades, with a team of lawyers, Trump is the Teflon Don. Obviously being the POTUS changes the playing field but, historically, he's earned the name of the Teflon Don.
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:47 pm :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Old Salt and YouthAthletics have convinced me. Four more years of this President please. With sugar on top. I'm now on team Trump! :lol:

Rudy Giuliani’s associate Lev Parnas got $1 million from an account in Russia in September, a month before he was charged with conspiring to funnel foreign money into U.S. political campaigns, according to U.S. prosecutors who asked a judge to jail him for understating his income and assets.

:lol: Problem? What problem? You guys picked just the greatest hill to die on.....

Just when you think....

Lev was gonna buy off Nunes when he met him in Vienna.
You left out this part :
“The majority of that money appears to have been used on personal expenses and to purchase a home,” prosecutors said in a court filing Wednesday. Parnas failed to disclose the payment to the government, prosecutors said.

The payment raises provocative new questions about the nature of the work Parnas and his associate Igor Fruman were doing and who they were doing it for. Much about what they did remains unclear.

The pair was charged, in part, with working on behalf of one or more Ukrainian government officials to seek the removal of then-U.S. ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch. They have pleaded not guilty to all charges.

There was little detail or explanation about the source or purpose of the payment to Parnas in the court filing. Prosecutors said the money was sent to an account in the name of Parnas’s wife, Svetlana Parnas. It appeared “to be an attempt to ensure that any assets were held in Svetlana’s, rather than Lev’s, name,” prosecutors claimed.

The payment came the same month that Parnas and Fruman received the first of two requests for documents from Congressional committees investigating the Trump administration’s actions in Ukraine. The pair initially refused to comply with the requests, and were arrested days later on a jet bridge at Dulles International Airport near Washington D.C., as they sought to board a plane with one-way tickets to Vienna. Parnas’s lawyer has subsequently said his client is willing to comply with the congressional investigation.

Parnas and Fruman are also accused of using an unnamed Russian national as the source of funds for political donations to curry favor with state and federal officials for support in starting a retail marijuana business. The government didn’t say whether the same Russian was the source of the $1 million payment in September.
a fan

Post by a fan »

The FBI tricked Nunes into calling up his buddy Parnas. Boy. That's a real shame he got caught making those calls to Parnas.

Oh well. It was entrapment, and "doesn't count", right?

So now we have a cool million in Russian cash showing up in the account of the President's lawyer's Ukrainian partner. :lol:

Please, joke away, old salt....go riiiiight ahead. Make as many jokes as you want.
calourie

Post by calourie »

old salt wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:50 pm
a fan wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:47 pm :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just when you think....

Lev was gonna buy off Nunes when he met him in Vienna.
You left out this part :
“The majority of that money appears to have been used on personal expenses and to purchase a home,” prosecutors said in a court filing Wednesday. Parnas failed to disclose the payment to the government, prosecutors said.

The payment raises provocative new questions about the nature of the work Parnas and his associate Igor Fruman were doing and who they were doing it for. Much about what they did remains unclear.

The pair was charged, in part, with working on behalf of one or more Ukrainian government officials to seek the removal of then-U.S. ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch. They have pleaded not guilty to all charges.

There was little detail or explanation about the source or purpose of the payment to Parnas in the court filing. Prosecutors said the money was sent to an account in the name of Parnas’s wife, Svetlana Parnas. It appeared “to be an attempt to ensure that any assets were held in Svetlana’s, rather than Lev’s, name,” prosecutors claimed.

The payment came the same month that Parnas and Fruman received the first of two requests for documents from Congressional committees investigating the Trump administration’s actions in Ukraine. The pair initially refused to comply with the requests, and were arrested days later on a jet bridge at Dulles International Airport near Washington D.C., as they sought to board a plane with one-way tickets to Vienna. Parnas’s lawyer has subsequently said his client is willing to comply with the congressional investigation.

Parnas and Fruman are also accused of using an unnamed Russian national as the source of funds for political donations to curry favor with state and federal officials for support in starting a retail marijuana business. The government didn’t say whether the same Russian was the source of the $1 million payment in September.
Nothing to see here. Parnas is obviously on the up and up and just wants to make sure his family is taken care of in the manner everyone wants their family cared for. Why is everyone picking on this poor dude, especially the NY southern district prosecutors? Can't they just leave an innocent man alone in their never ending witchhunt?
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

And they've only found like a dozen witches in this so-called witch hunt. It's disgraceful how ineffective it's been.

Return to “POLITICS”