Race in America - Riots Explode in Chicago

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Peter Brown

Re: Race in America - Riots Explode in Minneapolis

Post by Peter Brown »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:41 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:45 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:19 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:10 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:07 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:03 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:55 pm https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/c ... s/3114714/

I'm reminded of that scene in American Graffiti where they hook the rear end of the cop car up to a chain... HERE'S ONE FOR JUSTICE!!
Not ok.
Those who can be clearly identified as actual looters should be prosecuted for the crime.
Period.
Who knows why those cases are not prosecuted. Maybe trespassing is all that can stick?

https://innocenceproject.org/guilty-ple ... e-decline/

Trials are actually rare in this country. Most people in jail, never had a “trial”.
Sounds like pandemic back log is the biggest reason.
Perfectly fine to let anyone not well identified off the hook, but if they have them on tape stealing, really should prosecute.
Not because it'll change anything that has already occurred, but because it can't simply be acceptable to loot...for next time.
My guess is seeing someone in the store may lead to trespassing unless you can “prove” that person walked out the store with stolen property. The fact that it’s highly likely may not be good enough for a prosecutor. The legal system is strange. I am not sure how much evidence is needed to get a conviction. Video of the person coming in, stealing stuff, and then walking out with it is a good start. If there is no indisputable video of the person coming out or physical evidence left behind it may be hard. What seems like easy cases to prosecute may not be so easy. I have always said, the legal system is not about if a person committed a crime or not. It’s whether you can convince someone that the person is guilty or if you can convince someone that the person is innocent….little to do with whether a person actually did or didn’t do something. We have plenty of people that committed a crime and got off and we have plenty of people that didn’t and are locked up. I would love to hear from the prosecutors why each of those cases were dismissed and how they came to settle on the charges for others.
yes, that's why I said "on tape stealing" as opposed to "on tape trespassing"...the latter should be prosecuted, but obviously less of a priority. But do prosecute those you can convict of actually stealing. Same for destroying property.

Can't just give this stuff a pass.
No you can’t give them a pass. That’s why I mentioned if you can see a person come in, pick up something and then walk out, you have a good case. I don’t know which cases were dropped and the reason. I would love to know. All I know is that cases that I thought were slam dunk cases, often aren’t. Same goes for destroying property. I would prosecute anything that I felt was a winnable case.

It’s so weird when you decriminalize theft, theft explodes! I just don’t understand 🤡

https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-p ... -statewide
old salt

Post by old salt »

Peter Brown wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:02 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:55 pm https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/c ... s/3114714/

I'm reminded of that scene in American Graffiti where they hook the rear end of the cop car up to a chain... HERE'S ONE FOR JUSTICE!!
Not ok.
Those who can be clearly identified as actual looters should be prosecuted for the crime.
Period.
Who knows why those cases are not prosecuted. Maybe trespassing is all that can stick?

Trials are actually rare in this country. Most people in jail, never had a “trial”.
Perfectly fine to let anyone not well identified off the hook, but if they have them on tape stealing, really should prosecute.
Not because it'll change anything that has already occurred, but because it can't simply be acceptable to loot...for next time.
My guess is seeing someone in the store may lead to trespassing unless you can “prove” that person walked out the store with stolen property. The fact that it’s highly likely may not be good enough for a prosecutor. The legal system is strange. I am not sure how much evidence is needed to get a conviction. Video of the person coming in, stealing stuff, and then walking out with it is a good start. If there is no indisputable video of the person coming out or physical evidence left behind it may be hard. What seems like easy cases to prosecute may not be so easy. I have always said, the legal system is not about if a person committed a crime or not. It’s whether you can convince someone that the person is guilty or if you can convince someone that the person is innocent….little to do with whether a person actually did or didn’t do something. We have plenty of people that committed a crime and got off and we have plenty of people that didn’t and are locked up. I would love to hear from the prosecutors why each of those cases were dismissed and how they came to settle on the charges for others.
yes, that's why I said "on tape stealing" as opposed to "on tape trespassing"...the latter should be prosecuted, but obviously less of a priority. But do prosecute those you can convict of actually stealing. Same for destroying property.

No you can’t give them a pass. That’s why I mentioned if you can see a person come in, pick up something and then walk out, you have a good case. I don’t know which cases were dropped and the reason. I would love to know. All I know is that cases that I thought were slam dunk cases, often aren’t. Same goes for destroying property. I would prosecute anything that I felt was a winnable case.
It’s so weird when you decriminalize theft, theft explodes! I just don’t understand 🤡

DA Vance doesn't have the time or personnel needed to prosecute looters.
He's too busy trying to nail Trump via Weiselberg's undeclared fringe benefits.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

old salt wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:05 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:02 pm

Not ok.
Period.

DA Vance doesn't have the time or personnel needed to prosecute looters.
He's too busy trying to nail Trump via Weiselberg's undeclared fringe benefits.

Check this out below. (NYC is so effed. I truly have no idea how anyone votes for any Democrat)

“Man with ten prior arrests is FREED by NYC judge after he started a stampede that left a woman covered in blood when he brandished a knife and taser in crime-plagued Washington Square Park”

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... judge.html
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

I don’t see Brook bemoaning the out of control black on Asian crime happening across America. Is he at work, unable to see television?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opin ... n-violence

San Francisco is about to explode with one more attack. Asians have had it.

C’mon Brook.
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:36 am I don’t see Brook bemoaning the out of control black on Asian crime happening across America. Is he at work, unable to see television?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opin ... n-violence

San Francisco is about to explode with one more attack. Asians have had it.

C’mon Brook.
This you? :lol:
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:32 amLet me be more precise. America is NOT a racist nation.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

It could be much simpler to explain. Mom and pop never taught them to look both ways when you cross the street. Somehow systemic racism is working its way into the equation.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:58 pm
It could be much simpler to explain. Mom and pop never taught them to look both ways when you cross the street. Somehow systemic racism is working its way into the equation.

Cars are racist.

Also, Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI) won’t resign from his all white all Episcopalian country club, but he screams that everyone else is racist anyway.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

I drive the DC Beltway, streets of DC and PG County daily, and I can say with certainly that young black man and women, are the most prevalent speeders. Last I checked......#SpeedKills
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:19 pm
I drive the DC Beltway, streets of DC and PG County daily, and I can say with certainly that young black man and women, are the most prevalent speeders. Last I checked......#SpeedKills
This may be anecdotal but I drove home from work every night via two different streets in the heart of the city. I don't think there was a ride home where a young black or Puerto Rican yute did not step off the curb and into the street with their face buried in their smart phone. 😬
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Why is the Fanlax left so quiet about two things:

1. Shelley Whitehouse belonging to a racist club

2. Hunter Biden using both the n word and ‘yellows’ for Asians

I haven’t read one Fanlax lib despair about either incident.

Revealing.
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:16 pm Why is the Fanlax left so quiet about two things:

Revealing.
I'm not a "lib" (though glib), but I'll step up and swing -- they're both d-bag reprobates.

Next?
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
NattyBohChamps04

PizzaSnake wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:38 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:16 pm Why is the Fanlax left so quiet about two things:

Revealing.
I'm not a "lib" (though glib), but I'll step up and swing -- they're both d-bag reprobates.

Next?
Who is Shelley Whitehouse and when did Hunter Biden get hired by his dad to help run the White House and the Democratic Party?
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:41 pm
PizzaSnake wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:38 pm

Revealing.

Next?
Who is Shelley Whitehouse and when did Hunter Biden get hired by his dad to help run the White House and the Democratic Party?

Shelley is a Democratic hero. Surely most Dems have a doll of ol’ Sheldon in their homes. Shel screams that everyone is racist while belonging to what is undoubtedly a racist club. The consistency is ummm interesting, but par for the course for a Democrat.

Did Don Jr or Eric run the white house or Republican Party cause I recall the a ton of ink written about those two? Standing by for an answer. Thanks.
NattyBohChamps04

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:59 am Did Don Jr or Eric run the white house or Republican Party cause I recall the a ton of ink written about those two? Standing by for an answer. Thanks.
We're not talking about Don Jr or Eric, try to keep up bro. You're really on a tear today, all over the place on the boards with the non-sequiturs. Did Uncle Joe come to your house and pee in your cornflakes this morning? :lol:

The Hunter and Joe Derangement Syndrome isn't a good look champ. Take a deep breath and go for a stroll in nature. It'll calm your nerves.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Can you imagine being a cop in America while libs harass you?

https://abc7.com/amp/stockton-police-ki ... /10820892/
Kinduv

Post by Kinduv »

Peter Brown wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:58 pm Can you imagine being a cop in America while libs harass you?

https://abc7.com/amp/stockton-police-ki ... /10820892/
Peter Br0wn, THANK Y0U!!!!!!
Any great warrior is also a scholar, and a poet, and an artist.
-STEVEN SEAGAL
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Georgia Amends Voting Law To Allow People In Line To Be Hydrated With Fire Hoses

https://www.theonion.com/georgia-amends ... ce=twitter
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

CU88 wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:34 pm Georgia Amends Voting Law To Allow People In Line To Be Hydrated With Fire Hoses

Did they specify the use of high pressure hoses?
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

CU88 wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:34 pm Georgia Amends Voting Law To Allow People In Line To Be Hydrated With Fire Hoses

:lol: :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM

Return to “POLITICS”