Trump's Russian Collusion

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
jhu72

Re: IMPEACHMENT ... How many Articles?

Post by jhu72 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:19 am
admin wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:40 am Tweet!!! Deleted the post. Unsportsman-like conduct. This is Bandito's 4th Penalty. The first three were 1 Minute (2 Day) Penalties. The total would be 3 Minutes (6 days). This penalty will be 6 minutes (12 days). Bandito will be released on 12/22 at 10:43 AM. Tweet! Play on...
Just in time for Xmas.
Happy Holidays all!
You really are trying to trigger the Trumpnista. Don't you realize there is a war on Christmas. It's Merry Christmas for Christ's sake! :lol: If Bandito were here, he'd be the first to tell you.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
old salt

Post by old salt »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:27 am
Kismet wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:10 am George Mason in 1787 on impeachment during the Constitutional Convention - “Shall the man who has practiced corruption, and by that means procured his appointment in the first instance, be suffered to escape punishment by repeating his guilt?”

That about says it. James Madison and Edmund Randolph supported Mason on adding an impeachment clause to the Constitution and their view carried the day. Carry on.

Ben Franklin had a good point as well - "Anyone who wishes to be president should support an impeachment clause because the alternative is assassination."
Franklin makes a better point. The failure to convict is likely to result in attempted assassination. We are moving to a point that goes beyond "just politics".
I wouldn't put it past that crazy law prof from Stanford.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

old salt wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:16 pm
Kismet wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:10 am George Mason in 1787 on impeachment during the Constitutional Convention - “Shall the man who has practiced corruption, and by that means procured his appointment in the first instance, be suffered to escape punishment by repeating his guilt?”

That about says it. James Madison and Edmund Randolph supported Mason on adding an impeachment clause to the Constitution and their view carried the day. Carry on.

Ben Franklin had a good point as well - "Anyone who wishes to be president should support an impeachment clause because the alternative is assassination."
Franklin makes a better point. The failure to convict is likely to result in attempted assassination. We are moving to a point that goes beyond "just politics".
Right; another woman for you to fix your "hysteria" on. The pattern continues.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Don't know if anyone posted this yet; the Articles of Impeachment:

https://judiciary.house.gov/sites/democ ... chment.pdf
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Aah yes. And there's no by the Stanford professor.

:lol:

She was a credible and believable witness...Until she let her true colors come out with her comment about wanting the President to apologize for his actions slip out...

:oops:
Last edited by kramerica.inc on Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

seacoaster wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:27 pm Don't know if anyone posted this yet; the Articles of Impeachment:

A lacrosse player can lose eligibility for a lesser value in extra benefits. Soliciting help from Ukraine is an extra benefit for the POTUS. He would lose eligibility for receiving that type of value. Seeking help to win an election in order to run the free world is a lot of value. He would lose eligibility. If what he did does not represent an impeachable offense, nothing does. His actions are beyond what you generally find in an “honor” code.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

kramerica.inc wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:25 am This is nothing more than a political move. Window dressing.
Democrats "put their stake in the ground," levy articles. Meanwhile Trump will be fully exonerated by the equally stubborn Republican Senate.
And surprise, surprise, nothing gets done in DC.
Et Tu, Brute?

So now that Trump knows millions of Americans think it's super cool to use foreign leaders to go after political rivals......you're cool if he calls Putin?

Trade Russian sanctions relief for nice and nebulous "election favors", and then sit back an enjoy the damage to our elections?
njbill

Post by njbill »

seacoaster wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:27 pm Don't know if anyone posted this yet; the Articles of Impeachment:

This looks like a nice document to frame and hang at the Trump golf clubs. Maybe Jerry could sign the original for The Donald.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

njbill wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:06 pm

This looks like a nice document to frame and hang at the Trump golf clubs. Maybe Jerry could sign the original for The Donald.
Christmas present for your friends, NJBill?

https://petition.powertoimpeach.org/sticker2-desktop-tw
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:20 pm
admin wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:40 am Tweet!!! Deleted the post. Unsportsman-like conduct. This is Bandito's 4th Penalty. The first three were 1 Minute (2 Day) Penalties. The total would be 3 Minutes (6 days). This penalty will be 6 minutes (12 days). Bandito will be released on 12/22 at 10:43 AM. Tweet! Play on...
Just in time for Xmas.
Happy Holidays all!
You really are trying to trigger the Trumpnista. Don't you realize there is a war on Christmas. It's Merry Christmas for Christ's sake! :lol: If Bandito were here, he'd be the first to tell you.
😎
Yes, I knew my audience would appreciate it.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

During the impeachment news conferences, I was on a you tube chat along with folks who posted a wide variety of political POVs. Interestingly, one rightie kept repeating the words "IMPEACH OBAMA" as if to say he was responsible for Trump's problems. Others said the impeachment was a "Jew coup" and that it somehow "proved" Jews were out to undermine the moral & political integrity of the USA. Another said it was a Jewish-Muslim conspiracy. Others said ''click Q if you support Trump''. Those in the know fully realize Q is a term used by American Nazis and they were the chat's most ardent Trump supporters. And, of course, there were plenty of ''lock him up" posts as well.

I do believe we will be in for some interesting times ahead.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
old salt

Post by old salt »

seacoaster wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:24 pm
old salt wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:16 pm

Right; another woman for you to fix your "hysteria" on. The pattern continues.
:lol: ...you got a problem with assertive women ? So patronizing.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

umm, two USC fouls in the same game (thread?) calls for immediate EJECTION from this thread and the next as well.

Just sayin'... ;)

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
njbill

Post by njbill »

seacoaster wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:16 pm
Kind of you to assume I have friends.😀
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

njbill wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:57 pm
seacoaster wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:16 pm
Kind of you to assume I have friends.😀
I assume there are 1,000 Quaker fans who count you a friend.
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

foreverlax wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:02 pm
LandM wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:49 pm DMac,
Funny effing story - my first boss was an E-8 and was caught outside the wire during TET. Lives to see the day and remained a small arms instructor after. Funniest flipping stories. Anyway he goes from enlisted to O. He was the Capt and retired as a LtCononel when he could have lived the luxury as an E-9. He is why I laughed my arse off in my time. He was a true mentor and the toughest SOB I ever met. Thankfully he mentored me and now years, if alive......he would be saying sorry about every 2 minutes.....that is a shame IMHO. Being a wussy does not win a battle.

Forever,
I got raised being a Catholic. It does not bother me - I just think it is ignorant when 95% of my religion are good hard-working people and people judge and criticize with no knowledge but what the press writes - sad actually but I will be at the VA tomorrow doing my part.
Best to you and your family.
I get that, but you didn't answer my question.....
LandM - I'll give it another shot...

you said
As a practicing Catholic who has endured my fair share of criticism
Give me an anecdote....I too have endured "criticism" for my faith.
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:26 pm
jhu72 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:20 pm
Just in time for Xmas.
Happy Holidays all!
😎
Yes, I knew my audience would appreciate it.
This will free him up for the hands on experience of being chairman of the local Incel chapter.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

This country is full of nuts...a plague to cull the heard may be the answer.

Ain’t no brown people in that commercial?
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

This is what you take away from the hearing. So deep in Trump’s pocket.

Return to “POLITICS”