Race in America - Riots Explode in Chicago

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
njbill

Re: Race in America - Riots Explode in Minneapolis

Post by njbill »

The only “violence” was the candy bars the protesters threw into the crowd.

The only injuries that occurred were suffered when people were stampeded by T**** and Barr trying to get to the candy bars first.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:22 pm
njbill wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:06 pm "It turns out." :lol:

Who wrote that report again?

Keep trying Pete. Keep trying.
Curious, would a jury buy your answer or that from the OIG and MPD assistant chief of police, if submitted as evidence? Wonder why Bowser is not refuting this?

The MPD assistant chief of police later confirmed that the MPD used CS gas on 17th Street and
told us that it did so in response to protesters who engaged in acts of violence against MPD
officers after the USPP cleared Lafayette Park and began pushing protesters toward 17th Street.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 314302002/

"it did so in response to protesters who engaged in acts of violence against MPD"

Watched part of those protests all of which looked quite peaceful to me. Would be nice if the cops could specifically point to unlawful acts committed by the public rather than the imaginary actions they are referring to. Of course, none of this would have happened if the public exercised their Second Amendment rights. Still waiting for forum CONservatives to demand such a remedy as they used to demand in the old LP forum.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Brooklyn wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:47 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:57 pmBREAKING:

New reports confirm it was Bowser — not Trump — who teargassed the protesters a few blocks away from the White House on the evening in question, that the protests had repeatedly devolved into violence and arson, and that the clearing was done for major security concerns and not a photo opportunity. For more than a year, Bowser allowed Trump to take the blame for what her police forces had done.

Will any libs apologize for this lie? It turns out mayor muriel bowser of dc’s police department, not any of the feds overseen by Trump, were the ones who fired CS gas!!!! She’s a Democrat btw.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.doioig.gov/sites/doioig.gov ... Public.pdf

Page 19.

Something fishy about that report which was issued by the tRUMP regime ~ why would the National Parks Police be wearing as masks if ( as the report alleges) they did not have access to or the expectation of the use of gas?

Every media report indicates it was the federal police that did so. Why is this so different?

(consider the source who previously said he would not take responsibility for anything)

Whatever the case, people have a right to peaceably assemble which is what they did. There had been no report of violence. Because of that right wingers should all insist that people have a right, in fact a moral obligation to exercise their Second Amendment rights to punish the government for its evils. On that basis forum CONservatives should be demanding that people use high powered machine guns, bazookas, Abrams tanks, and other instruments of peace to quell the government evil.

So let's hear it from the CONservatives ...

:roll:

You didn’t read the report. Obviously.

Metro DC po-po admit they are the ones who fired the tear gas. There are photos of them doing so.

You should ask your friends at Black Panthers to come to DC and suppress the rioting Democrats.

While they’re in that general hood, ask them to go to Baltimore where the district attorney won’t prosecute rapes or murders anymore leading Fells Point business owners to escrow their taxes until the madness ends. (Our resident charm city posters think there’s no problem there, since they live so far away in leafy green spring valley with their horses and sheep; the residents who live there beg to differ)
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Painfully, we're back to those who want to spew any twisted lie to serve their keyboard war.

Truth simply doesn't matter.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:17 am
Brooklyn wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:47 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:57 pmBREAKING:

New reports confirm it was Bowser — not Trump — who teargassed the protesters a few blocks away from the White House on the evening in question, that the protests had repeatedly devolved into violence and arson, and that the clearing was done for major security concerns and not a photo opportunity. For more than a year, Bowser allowed Trump to take the blame for what her police forces had done.

Will any libs apologize for this lie? It turns out mayor muriel bowser of dc’s police department, not any of the feds overseen by Trump, were the ones who fired CS gas!!!! She’s a Democrat btw.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.doioig.gov/sites/doioig.gov ... Public.pdf

Page 19.

Something fishy about that report which was issued by the tRUMP regime ~ why would the National Parks Police be wearing as masks if ( as the report alleges) they did not have access to or the expectation of the use of gas?

Every media report indicates it was the federal police that did so. Why is this so different?

(consider the source who previously said he would not take responsibility for anything)

Whatever the case, people have a right to peaceably assemble which is what they did. There had been no report of violence. Because of that right wingers should all insist that people have a right, in fact a moral obligation to exercise their Second Amendment rights to punish the government for its evils. On that basis forum CONservatives should be demanding that people use high powered machine guns, bazookas, Abrams tanks, and other instruments of peace to quell the government evil.

So let's hear it from the CONservatives ...

:roll:

Metro DC po-po admit they are the ones who fired the tear gas. There are photos of them doing so.

You should ask your friends at Black Panthers to come to DC and suppress the rioting Democrats.

While they’re in that general hood, ask them to go to Baltimore where the district attorney won’t prosecute rapes or murders anymore leading Fells Point business owners to escrow their taxes until the madness ends. (Our resident charm city posters think there’s no problem there, since they live so far away in leafy green spring valley with their horses and sheep; the residents who live there beg to differ)

... another fact free right out of his ass post. :roll:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:17 am :roll:

You missed my point ~ why did they have gas masks if they did not expect to use gas? Second, what riot took place as they were peaceably assembled? And yes, let's have the Black Panthers make an appearance with high powered weaponry ~ how much tear gas would we have seen if that happened?
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Brooklyn wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:25 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:17 am :roll:

You missed my point ~ why did they have gas masks if they did not expect to use gas? Second, what riot took place as they were peaceably assembled? And yes, let's have the Black Panthers make an appearance with high powered weaponry ~ how much tear gas would we have seen if that happened?

Some young fellas are known to carry condoms in their wallet before heading out on the town Friday nights. JUST IN CASE.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:29 pm Some young fellas are known to carry condoms in their wallet before heading out on the town Friday nights. JUST IN CASE.

Spoken like an expert on the subject. :lol:

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:29 am
Interesting. Possibly explains why Democrats don’t celebrate America nor July 4, but they do celebrate May Day and Juneteenth. Thanks!

It's a good bet our pal Petey is heart broken over the fact that so many Republicons voted to make Juneteenth a Holiday.

https://i.imgur.com/5P6c2kr.jpeg

Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Brooklyn wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:08 am
Interesting. Possibly explains why Democrats don’t celebrate America nor July 4, but they do celebrate May Day and Juneteenth. Thanks!
It's a good bet our pal Petey is heart broken over the fact that so many Republicons voted to make Juneteenth a Holiday.

My industry doesn’t observe any holiday since we are open 365 days a year. I’d note we now have MLK plus Juneteenth. Government employees have the greatest gig: no accountability plus endless holidays.

Just let me know what the next holiday will be. I’m predicting something to do with native Indians.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Peter Brown wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:11 am

My industry doesn’t observe any holiday since we are open 365 days a year. I’d note we now have MLK plus Juneteenth. Government employees have the greatest gig: no accountability plus endless holidays.

Just let me know what the next holiday will be. I’m predicting something to do with native Indians.
The next holiday is Independence Day.
“I wish you would!”
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Peter Brown wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:11 am

By the way, federal employees now have 44 paid days off.

What a surprise hardworking private employees resent bureaucrats who when they do work, treat everyday Americans like an enemy.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -year.html
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

^ as your link shows Feds have only 11 days off

you may also see this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_h ... ted_States

MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Brooklyn wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:29 am ^ as your link shows Feds have only 11 days off

"my industry"... :lol: :roll:
How many vacation days do we think PB takes each year...start a poll? ;)
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:45 am
Brooklyn wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:29 am ^ as your link shows Feds have only 11 days off

Things wouldn’t be right if Bandito wasn’t always wrong.
“I wish you would!”
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:52 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:45 am

Things wouldn’t be right if Bandito wasn’t always wrong.

Will there be a holiday for David Bowie? He meant a lot to many.

Trying to get ahead of things. Thx.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

The Brits can do as they wish.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Peter Brown wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:01 pmWill there be a holiday for David Bowie? He meant a lot to many. Trying to get ahead of things. Thx.
Comparing a holiday commemorating the end of slavery to a holiday for David Bowie? Really?!
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

How about Whitney Houston? Are you against a federal holiday for Whitney??!?

Careful. Cancel culture is real.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Peter Brown wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:13 pmCareful. Cancel culture is real.
Your saying what you're saying has nothing to do with Cancel Culture. It has everything to do with typing whatever pops into your head without thinking how others might react to it. Empathy matters...
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15

Return to “POLITICS”