The Biden Department of Justice

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
a fan

Re: The Biden Department of Justice

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:27 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:02 am Yup, you’ve consistently been of the mindset that something quite nefarious has been getting suppressed by various powerful parties, your Deep State.

You pretend that you are ‘waiting’ for the process, while clearly claiming that there’s something serious going on.?

But your agenda and bias is evident.
So afan keeps pinging me about Hunter (when FoxNews gets him all spooled up).
I reply, telling him to wait & see, & I'm promoting an agenda.
You've posted about your Deep State for 6 years. HUNDREDS of posts. Won't shut up about it. "Weaponization of US Intel". "Going after a President". "Taking too long to investigate, so they can troll for evidence of ANYTHING".

There was no "wait and see". Six years of complaining, insisting that this wasn't because Trump is a Republican.

Tables are turned with US Intel going after Hunter and Joe? No posts. No complaints. They've been investigating Hunter for years. YEARS. Not a peep from you.

Which tells every poster here what we already knew: you don't give a sh(t about US intel, or the FBI, or your Deep State. You just want blood because someone dared open a case on a Republican. You think that the FBI isn't allowed to check in to all of Team Trump's lying.

But when Joe and Hunter lie? Oh, it's TOTALLY ok for the FBI and DoJ to go after them.

Do you know how many years they've been investigating Hunter now? Four years. :lol: Four freaking years, and you've changed your mind, and don't care that US Intel is "investigating too long".

You're just too far gone to notice that you've been behaving like an utter moron all these years when it comes to your lying and feigned concern over US Intel going after politicians.

The rest of us? We're OVERJOYED the FBI looked into both Biden and Trump.....because we don't want corruption in our freaking Government. We must be INSANE to want our leaders to be clean, right, OS? :roll:

You? You could give a sh(t about corruption....so long as your team does it. Sawbuck says that when Nixon was being investigated, you were screaming bloody murder, and insisting they look the other way. :roll: "Oh no! They're looking into criminal activity!! They can't do that to Nixon's little R!!!"
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:49 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:02 am Yup, you’ve consistently been of the mindset that something quite nefarious has been getting suppressed by various powerful parties, your Deep State.

You pretend that you are ‘waiting’ for the process, while clearly claiming that there’s something serious going on.?

You've posted about your Deep State for 6 years. HUNDREDS of posts. Won't shut up about it. "Weaponization of US Intel". "Going after a President". "Taking too long to investigate, so they can troll for evidence of ANYTHING".

There was no "wait and see". Six years of complaining, insisting that this wasn't because Trump is a Republican.

Tables are turned with US Intel going after Hunter and Joe? No posts. No complaints. They've been investigating Hunter for years. YEARS. Not a peep from you.

Which tells every poster here what we already knew: you don't give a sh(t about US intel, or the FBI, or your Deep State. You just want blood because someone dared open a case on a Republican. You think that the FBI isn't allowed to check in to all of Team Trump's lying.

But when Joe and Hunter lie? Oh, it's TOTALLY ok for the FBI and DoJ to go after them.

Do you know how many years they've been investigating Hunter now? Four years. :lol: Four freaking years, and you've changed your mind, and don't care that US Intel is "investigating too long".

You're just too far gone to notice that you've been behaving like an utter moron all these years when it comes to your lying and feigned concern over US Intel going after politicians.

The rest of us? We're OVERJOYED the FBI looked into both Biden and Trump.....because we don't want corruption in our freaking Government. We must be INSANE to want our leaders to be clean, right, OS? :roll:

You? You could give a sh(t about corruption....so long as your team does it. Sawbuck says that when Nixon was being investigated, you were screaming bloody murder, and insisting they look the other way. :roll: "Oh no! They're looking into criminal activity!! They can't do that to Nixon's little R!!!"
Has the Deep State gone after Hunter ? The IRS goes after everyone who doesn't file their taxes.
The Deep State & a complicit media did a good job of suppressing & distorting the Hunter case through 2 election cycles.
You don't get more Deep State than the 51 old pro revolving door retired IC spooks, who laid down a smokescreen over the laptop.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:53 pm

Has the Deep State gone after Hunter ? The IRS goes after everyone who doesn't file their taxes.
The Deep State & a complicit media did a good job of suppressing & distorting the Hunter case through 2 election cycles.
You don't get more Deep State than the 51 old pro revolving door retired IC spooks, who laid down a smokescreen over the laptop.
:roll: Does the IRS actually investigate, much less indict, "everyone who doesn't file their taxes"???
That would certainly be good news, but it ain't true.

How about "everyone" who files egregiously fraudulent tax returns? Nope, apparently not...if they look super complicated and hard to decipher...

Why? Because the IRS is massively underfunded, and continues to have behind the times IT systems.

According to you, the "Deep State" (FBI, DOJ, IC, etc) are this very liberal group of people who don't care about the rule of law, but rather only care about partisan (meaning Democrat) interests being served...and they control everyone else.

Apparently you don't know many of the people who serve in these organizations.

Total fruit loops cult member stuff.
Might as well go the next step and invoke the 'global cabal' that secretly runs the world...little nod to mebbe Soros or a throwback to the Rothschilds?...and hey, throw in some pedophilia stuff while you're at it...

But yeah, I'm still Republican, just not a MAGA cult member like you.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:53 pm Has the Deep State gone after Hunter ?
By YOUR definition....yes! They have violated every rule you laid out. And you know it. But sure, act like you're a moron, and just can't see it. :roll:

Four year investigation----started by the FBI.

Investigating a political rival, directed by the Trump admin.

"Coincidentally", they take longer than they took to investigate 9/11, FFS. And this "just so happens" to mean that they are investigating a sitting POTUS.

It involves overseas activities, which ropes the CIA in.

Not one word of protest from you.

Look, all you had to do is come clean, and tell us as you just did-----that you're a partisan Republican, and here come my rants about the FBI. I would never have said a word. You do you. Who can argue with that? You're telling us out of the gate that you're going to lie, exaggerate, and make stuff up in the name of protecting your brand. So....who cares what you say?

But that's not what you did-----you INSISTED that this was non-partisan, and told me of the dangers of US Intel "taking out Presidents" and "weaponizing US Intel".

So when you see the same things happening to the next President? You should be losing your sh(t, and saying "see?, I told you this is a problem".

Instead, you're egging the FBI and DoJ on when it comes to going after Biden.

So..that's why you earned this, and why everyone is making fun of you. Be honest. Don't lie. You want to be a drooling partisan...I won't stand in your way.

But if you claim to be playing straight pool? Don't get worked up when we call your buffalo cookies. Pretty fair, if you ask me.

For me? Both FBI investigations into team Trump and Biden are 100% called for, and I'm OVERJOYED they are rooting out corruption in our government. But YOU are claiming that the investigations into Trump were corrupt (even thought they led to guilty pleas), and the 4+ year investigation into Hunter is on the level.

At least PRETEND you're offended by four year investigation with no charges. Just do that. Least you can do. :roll:
old salt wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:53 pm You don't get more Deep State than the 51 old pro revolving door retired IC spooks, who laid down a smokescreen over the laptop.
Next time, tell your pal Giuliani to release it after the election, instead of just days before....when no one, let alone the FBI, has time to check their idiotic story.

Fake problem solved. But please, pretend you're too stupid to understand this. I LOVE thinking that you're really this stupid.
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:35 pm

:roll: Does the IRS actually investigate, much less indict, "everyone who doesn't file their taxes"???

How about "everyone" who files egregiously fraudulent tax returns? Nope, apparently not...if they look super complicated and hard to decipher...

Why? Because the IRS is massively underfunded, and continues to have behind the times IT systems.

According to you, the "Deep State" (FBI, DOJ, IC, etc) are this very liberal group of people who don't care about the rule of law, but rather only care about partisan (meaning Democrat) interests being served...and they control everyone else.

Might as well go the next step and invoke the 'global cabal' that secretly runs the world...little nod to mebbe Soros or a throwback to the Rothschilds?...and hey, throw in some pedophilia stuff while you're at it...

The IRS stay's after you until you pay up.
Thus Hunter's art shows & Hollywood SugarBro loan.
:lol: ...it's anti-Semitic to expect Hunter to pay his taxes.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:41 pm
old salt wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:53 pm Has the Deep State gone after Hunter ?
By YOUR definition....yes! They have violated every rule you laid out. And you know it. But sure, act like you're a moron, and just can't see it. :roll:

Four year investigation----started by the FBI.

Investigating a political rival, directed by the Trump admin.

"Coincidentally", they take longer than they took to investigate 9/11, FFS. And this "just so happens" to mean that they are investigating a sitting POTUS.

It involves overseas activities, which ropes the CIA in.

Not one word of protest from you.

Look, all you had to do is come clean, and tell us as you just did-----that you're a partisan Republican, and here come my rants about the FBI. I would never have said a word. You do you. Who can argue with that? You're telling us out of the gate that you're going to lie, exaggerate, and make stuff up in the name of protecting your brand. So....who cares what you say?

But that's not what you did-----you INSISTED that this was non-partisan, and told me of the dangers of US Intel "taking out Presidents" and "weaponizing US Intel".

So when you see the same things happening to the next President? You should be losing your sh(t, and saying "see?, I told you this is a problem".

Instead, you're egging the FBI and DoJ on when it comes to going after Biden.

So..that's why you earned this, and why everyone is making fun of you. Be honest. Don't lie. You want to be a drooling partisan...I won't stand in your way.

But if you claim to be playing straight pool? Don't get worked up when we call your buffalo cookies. Pretty fair, if you ask me.

For me? Both FBI investigations into team Trump and Biden are 100% called for, and I'm OVERJOYED they are rooting out corruption in our government. But YOU are claiming that the investigations into Trump were corrupt (even thought they led to guilty pleas), and the 4+ year investigation into Hunter is on the level.

At least PRETEND you're offended by four year investigation with no charges. Just do that. Least you can do. :roll:
old salt wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:53 pm You don't get more Deep State than the 51 old pro revolving door retired IC spooks, who laid down a smokescreen over the laptop.
Next time, tell your pal Giuliani to release it after the election, instead of just days before....when no one, let alone the FBI, has time to check their idiotic story.

Fake problem solved. But please, pretend you're too stupid to understand this. I LOVE thinking that you're really this stupid.
What are they investigating beyond Hunter's taxes ? What ? No leak ? Probably no there, there, Just a nothingburger.
I'll be happy to see this wrapped up & the holdover DE US Atty move on to private practice.
Hunter doesn't want to fade into the background. He's now suing Rudy, Stone & Bannon.
ggait

Post by ggait »

"Hunter's laptop" is so much lamer than "butter emails."

Cause last I looked, Hunter isn't a govt official and isn't running for anything.

He's a private citizen with a drug problem who has done some sleazy but legal things (Burisma) and maybe some illegal things (not paying taxes). None of it has stuck to Joe. Extraordinarily doubtful any of it ever will.

Even though the mouth breather MAGAs have been trying for years to make it stick. Including a long period when the MAGAs were in charge of the government (including DOJ and FBI and IRS).

The best the lame MAGAs have accomplished was getting Trump deservedly impeached -- which impeachment got 53 votes in the Senate. And breaching a messed up dude's privacy -- which may well be illegal.

And Salty continues to believe this nonsense. I mean how can you take anything that Trump+Guiliani collaborate on as legit?

Salty must really be gone. SMH
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:41 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:35 pm

The IRS stay's after you until you pay up.
Thus Hunter's art shows & Hollywood SugarBro loan.
:lol: ...it's anti-Semitic to expect Hunter to pay his taxes.
Lemme be clear, I want everyone to pay their taxes without fraud, deception, or evasion, and that includes anyone... (I'd particularly prefer that the rich and powerful do so..)

But it's not a cover-up when the IRS fails to enforce such rules, which, in reality, is what happens most of the time. We live in a reality that our taxes are primarily paid through our own compliance, the observation of the rules based on our own moral obligations to do so, part of our social compact with one another...is there some element of fear of embarrassment and or worse if we chose to fail to comply?...sure, most of us would feel such.

But the scofflaws either have no such moral compunctions or are desperate to stay financially afloat...or have various mental health impairments, not moral impairments, that screw them up, causing procrastination, depression, etc.

I'm aware of two such cases where depression and procrastination put people, otherwise decent folks, way, way behind...and the IRS did little to nothing.

I also know of twin brothers who do everything in cash, and brag about not paying taxes...and another guy who owns bar/restaurants with lots of cash flow that I very much doubt is reported accurately given what else I know of his character...in these cases it's the moral failings.

But none of them have been indicted by the IRS...

And then, of course, with Donald Trump...I don't think the failure to indict him has been because the IRS doesn't know he's a cheat nor because the "Deep State" has been protecting him...and we're talking massive under paid taxes, that just a days worth would swamp the fellows mentioned above...but it's "complicated"...and he's had an army of lawyers, with layer upon layer of deceit as his 'defense'...
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

ggait wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:00 pm "Hunter's laptop" is so much lamer than "butter emails."

Cause last I looked, Hunter isn't a govt official and isn't running for anything.

He's a private citizen with a drug problem who has done some sleazy but legal things (Burisma) and maybe some illegal things (not paying taxes). None of it has stuck to Joe. Extraordinarily doubtful any of it ever will.

Even though the mouth breather MAGAs have been trying for years to make it stick. Including a long period when the MAGAs were in charge of the government (including DOJ and FBI and IRS).

The best the lame MAGAs have accomplished was getting Trump deservedly impeached -- which impeachment got 53 votes in the Senate. And breaching a messed up dude's privacy -- which may well be illegal.

And Salty continues to believe this nonsense. I mean how can you take anything that Trump+Guiliani collaborate on as legit?

He's admitted to trolling here and his menu posts about Flynn and Cheato being set up are as recent as a week ago. Not to mention his admitted trolls to a fan that he seems to be proud of. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
old salt

Post by old salt »

ggait wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:00 pm "Hunter's laptop" is so much lamer than "butter emails."

I said there's probably no there, there, Just a nothingburger.
I'm :lol: at the outrage after 6 years of Trump-Russia hearings, the Mueller meltdown, 2 failed impeachments & the Jan 6th show trial which ignored Capitol Security.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Kismet wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:12 pm

He's admitted to trolling here and his menu posts about Flynn and Cheato being set up are as recent as a week ago. Not to mention his admitted trolls to a fan that he seems to be proud of. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Yup, he's all in trolling now.

Too bad, he has plenty interesting to contribute when he's not doing so.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Pence and O'Brien both get subpoenas from DoJ Special Counsel. Likely no Executive Privilege per United States v. Nixon 1974 (although they may attempt to litigate it to slow things down).

"Nixon, 418 U.S. 683 (1974) The President cannot shield himself from producing evidence in a criminal prosecution based on the doctrine of executive privilege, although it is valid in other situations."

In other Pence news - FBI is currently conducting a search of his home in Indiana looking for more classified materials. The Department of Justice completed a thorough and unrestricted search of five hours and removed one document with classified markings and six additional pages...

New laptop (and thumb drive) with classified material on both recovered at MEL and turned over to DoJ. Apparently Hugo Lowell, journalist for The Guardian says classified documents were shared with employee of Trump’s PAC with no security clearance who then digitized & uploaded them to a laptop. Nothing to see there, right guys? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Former DOPUS lawyers Bobb and Corcoran testified to a Federal Grand Jury last week.

OS should be weighing in with outrage any time now. :oops: :oops:
Last edited by Kismet on Sun Feb 12, 2023 1:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Kismet wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:09 am Pence and O'Brien both get subpoenas from DoJ Special Counsel. Likely no Executive Privilege per United States v. Nixon 1974 (although they may attempt to litigate it to slow things down).

"Nixon, 418 U.S. 683 (1974) The President cannot shield himself from producing evidence in a criminal prosecution based on the doctrine of executive privilege, although it is valid in other situations."
I would think he would jump at the chance to drive another nail in the trump coffin?
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

A great article on how the fake elector scheme is the central avenue for the conspiracy to overturn the election of 2020:

How The Fake Electors Scheme Explains Everything About Trump’s Attempt To Steal The 2020 Election
New materials illustrate why Fani Willis and Jack Smith have focused on this esoteric part of Trump’s plot.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker ... 0-election
Here’s a new way of thinking about the effort to overturn the 2020 election.

Instead of a series of disconnected, disparate schemes all aimed at the same goal, the fake electors plot provides a lens through which to view the entire effort, giving Trump’s 2020 plans a coherence, with each piece fitting neatly together. Now, two years after the violence of Jan. 6, this fresh look at the scheme reinforces how efforts to spread conspiracy theories, subvert the DOJ, weaponize state legislatures, summon an angry mob and, ultimately, pressure the vice president on Jan. 6 were all part of the same plot, with fake electors at the center.

Importantly, it’s a scheme that may carry criminal liability as federal prosecutors continue their investigation.

This new understanding of the fake electors plot is drawn from the Jan. 6 committee’s now-released materials, and from other reporting conducted by TPM, including a review of the texts Mark Meadows turned over to the committee. It also comes as Fulton County, Georgia District Attorney Fani Willis weighs whether to issue indictments after her year-long investigation of Trump. Willis has focused on the fake electors in her investigation, probing not only the electors themselves but the attorneys and officials on the Trump campaign who organized them.

TPM reported in summer 2022 on how the fake electors scheme could give the DOJ a way in to Trump’s election reversal effort, and on how they unite different portions of the broader universe of Trump’s bid to stay in power, against the will of the American people.

But a closer look at the record made available by texts, documents, and other records shows precisely how central the fake electors were to the various schemes that Trump and his allies had going — they were the mechanism that, in Trumpworld’s thinking, could at any point from early December until Jan. 6 have allowed pressure on state legislators, officials, Congress, Mike Pence, and the Supreme Court to turn into actions that would flip the result.
There is a _lot_ more at the link...
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Biden Crime Syndicate gettin' paid. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 0#comments

From State Energy HK Limited’s $3 million transfer, Robinson Walker, LLC subsequently distributed $1,065,692 in “incremental payments over a period of approximately three months” to as many as four Biden family members, according to the memorandum.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

youthathletics wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:55 pm Biden Crime Syndicate gettin' paid. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 0#comments

From State Energy HK Limited’s $3 million transfer, Robinson Walker, LLC subsequently distributed $1,065,692 in “incremental payments over a period of approximately three months” to as many as four Biden family members, according to the memorandum.
Darn Chinese geniuses. While every American assumed they'd never again see Joe Biden in politics after the Democratic Obama administration ended and a Republican Trump administration began, the Chinese were forward thinking enough to know a 78 year old Biden would run in 2020. A brilliant investment.

So glad Congress is investigating a seemingly legal payment to an American citizen. When does the Kushner investigation start?
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

SCLaxAttack wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:55 pm
youthathletics wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:55 pm Biden Crime Syndicate gettin' paid. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 0#comments

Darn Chinese geniuses. While every American assumed they'd never again see Joe Biden in politics after the Democratic Obama administration ended and a Republican Trump administration began, the Chinese were forward thinking enough to know a 78 year old Biden would run in 2020. A brilliant investment.

So glad Congress is investigating a seemingly legal payment to an American citizen. When does the Kushner investigation start?
KelliAnne is hot on the Kushner trail...https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... bdac&ei=17
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

youthathletics wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:59 pm

KelliAnne is hot on the Kushner trail...https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... bdac&ei=17
Speaking of grift:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-failed ... 27940.html

Putin would be proud of his buddy:

Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

This is GOP for "governance." They are a bankrupt party with nothing other than telling us how badly things are going. No ideas. No fixes. No solutions. James Comer...rhymes with gomer.

Return to “POLITICS”