Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
MDlaxfan76

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:37 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 6:27 pm
again, quite the bottom feeding Twitter verse you inhabit.

Wanna bet this ain't Hunter's much less what anyone was using for kicks?
Nah, just putting it out there...along with that garbage Twitter feed...
You make me chuckle. If it was Hunters I wonder if it breaks the terms of his recent plea deal.

You know nothing about my Twitter feed. I heard this on the news while driving. Googled cocaine which was the first link I posted, not Twitter. Then in Twitter I searched ‘cocaine’ ‘top’ and ‘latest’. The Twitter cite of Hunter was for levity.

I’m sure all the security cameras coincidentally went down….and the coke was for joes press conferences. 😂
ok, you listen to some messed up radio...Sinclair?

Funny, I searched on google (my algo) for the same words, found nothing about this...then added Biden...nothing...added Hunter...nothing...added White House nothing...added Twitter...nothing...

So...why? well, my algo isn't tuned to throw stuff like this up instead of more serious topics...

So, then I searched Twitter using those 3 words (something I almost never do as I'm rarely on Twitter other than to look at something someone specifically suggested)...bunch of tweets about Paris Hilton getting caught, some convictions of gang members in Detroit, something about Matt Gaetz and his donors...and cocaine...something about music...something about Madison Cawthorn, something in Nigeria, more about Paris Hilton, a joke about Hunter but not this, boxer Goran Gogic conviction...something about regulating coffee like we do cocaine...another tweet about Hunter, but not this...Bruno Mars embarrassed...

ahh, I finally found how to get it, searched cocaine and White House...yup, threw it up...pretty gross feed
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:09 pm

You make me chuckle. If it was Hunters I wonder if it breaks the terms of his recent plea deal.

You know nothing about my Twitter feed. I heard this on the news while driving. Googled cocaine which was the first link I posted, not Twitter. Then in Twitter I searched ‘cocaine’ ‘top’ and ‘latest’. The Twitter cite of Hunter was for levity.

I’m sure all the security cameras coincidentally went down….and the coke was for joes press conferences. 😂

Funny, I searched on google (my algo) for the same words, found nothing about this...then added Biden...nothing...added Hunter...nothing...added White House nothing...added Twitter...nothing...

So...why? well, my algo isn't tuned to throw stuff like this up instead of more serious topics...

So, then I searched Twitter using those 3 words (something I almost never do as I'm rarely on Twitter other than to look at something someone specifically suggested)...bunch of tweets about Paris Hilton getting caught, some convictions of gang members in Detroit, something about Matt Gaetz and his donors...and cocaine...something about music...something about Madison Cawthorn, something in Nigeria, more about Paris Hilton, a joke about Hunter but not this, boxer Goran Gogic conviction...something about regulating coffee like we do cocaine...another tweet about Hunter, but not this...Bruno Mars embarrassed...

ahh, I finally found how to get it, searched cocaine and White House...yup, threw it up...pretty gross feed
listen to WTOP radio, primarily for traffic updates every 10 minutes or so.

Funny, you think calling Hazmat to the WH, and DC police to block off roads to the White is not news worthy. Kinda shows how crappy our news media is.

Never heard of Sinclair.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/m ... 707971/amp
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:46 pm

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/m ... 707971/amp
Who reads that nonsense?
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:01 pm

Funny, you think calling Hazmat to the WH, and DC police to block off roads to the White is not news worthy. Kinda shows how crappy our news media is.

Never heard of Sinclair.
WTOP was owned by the church of Jesus Christ and Latter Day Saints until about a decade ago.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Never heard of Sinclair.
:D yes, it does make sense that the traffic news would cover it. Most mainstream publications are now covering it, though not with the breathless excitement and implications of the nonsense you linked...

I was kidding about Sinclair.

I forgot that you're in that traffic market...surprised, however, that, being from Maryland, you don't know Sinclair. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinclair_Broadcast_Group

They own 3 TV stations in DC market, no radio. Typically Fox and CW stations.

They've divested all radio if I now recall correctly.
They've veered hard right in their news programming, including local.
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

Sounds like a RRR post.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

SCLaxAttack wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:55 am

Sounds like a RRR post.
The problem, as MD noted this morning, is that the Main Stream News failed to have it as a current event until late last night early this morning. Now go do the same search as MD did yesterday...flooded with main stream.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 12:01 pm

Sounds like a RRR post.
The problem, as MD noted this morning, is that the Main Stream News failed to have it as a current event until late last night early this morning. Now go do the same search as MD did yesterday...flooded with main stream.
But not covering it with the sort of breathless enthusiasm and conspiracy, gotcha tinge of what you'd linked to last night. Straight news.

Was that a fail on the part of WaPo, NYT, WSJ,...or did they think it deserved a little factual reporting first?

I understand why you heard it on the traffic news as it supposedly was having an impact on surrounding traffic.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 12:06 pm

Sounds like a RRR post.
But not covering it with the sort of breathless enthusiasm and conspiracy, gotcha tinge of what you'd linked to last night. Straight news.

Was that a fail on the part of WaPo, NYT, WSJ,...or did they think it deserved a little factual reporting first?

I understand why you heard it on the traffic news as it supposedly was having an impact on surrounding traffic.
https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/05/politics ... index.html

Does anyone know if Hunter visited that day?
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:58 am

Sounds like a RRR post.

On a public tour? ;) :lol:
a fan

Post by a fan »

Sounds like a RRR post.
There is no "problem" here.

If they run the stories too quickly and the story is imperfect, TeamTinFoil claims "they're steering a fake narrative".

If they take too long, TeamTinFoil shows up, and claims "they're covering it up".

At some point, you have to finally figure out that no matter what happens, TeamTinFoil will claim conspiracy.

And you can't point this out to them, or they'll REALLY throw a tantrum.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Sounds like a RRR post.

Near the tour area. Look I take no great pride in acknowledging this but do you have any idea how easy it is to fly with a gram to an eight ball’s worth of Coke sitting in your carry on? I have no doubt some dudes dumber than me have taken a White House tour and forgot their party stash was in their pocket until they were going through security and no doubt that security isn’t set up to worry about a tourist accidentally bringing some party favors through.

(Not to mention I was once invited to join on a Scarface style table at the townhome of and by the director of comms for a house speaker in the 2000s so this isn’t anything really newsworthy)
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 10:16 am

Never heard of Sinclair.
:D yes, it does make sense that the traffic news would cover it. Most mainstream publications are now covering it, though not with the breathless excitement and implications of the nonsense you linked...

I forgot that you're in that traffic market...surprised, however, that, being from Maryland, you don't know Sinclair. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinclair_Broadcast_Group

Sinclair owns more local TV stations across the US than any other entity. They specialize in local propaganda. Their headquarters are located in Cockeysville, MD off of I-83. They own lots of Fox affiliates.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:20 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 10:16 am

Never heard of Sinclair.

Sinclair owns more local TV stations across the US than any other entity. They specialize in local propaganda. Their headquarters are located in Cockeysville, MD off of I-83. They own lots of Fox affiliates.
This one is interesting as well

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gray_Television
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:00 pm

Sounds like a RRR post.

Near the tour area. Look I take no great pride in acknowledging this but do you have any idea how easy it is to fly with a gram to an eight ball’s worth of Coke sitting in your carry on? I have no doubt some dudes dumber than me have taken a White House tour and forgot their party stash was in their pocket until they were going through security and no doubt that security isn’t set up to worry about a tourist accidentally bringing some party favors through.

(Not to mention I was once invited to join on a Scarface style table at the townhome of and by the director of comms for a house speaker in the 2000s so this isn’t anything really newsworthy)
No doubt it was most likely such an 'oops'.

The issue was the wild-eyed, wishful thinking speculation about it that happened in the early hours of it hitting right wing media...

Of course, it could also have been the more purposeful plant of someone thinking it would be a kick, or a partisan looking to draw attention to Hunter and away from other matters...but most likely an 'oops'.

Obviously, the White House needs to take white powder substances extremely seriously as possible chemical terrorist threats...
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

How normal people react to most of these stories.

Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:01 pm How normal people react to most of these stories.

Seriously. I’m more likely to reflexively ask: “how was it?”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Probably just had too much caffeine :lol:

https://twitter.com/drewhlive/status/16 ... a82I2GssRg
~Livy
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

We are at pandemic levels of HDS :lol:

Return to “POLITICS”