Nike Signs Kaep

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
runrussellrun

Re: Nike Signs Kaep

Post by runrussellrun »

come to expect no less, from you, tld.

you tend not to dissappoint.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
6x6

Post by 6x6 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:33 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:23 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:16 am
runrussellrun wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:23 am
CU88 wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:57 am THEN: “Taking a knee during the anthem is an irresponsible way to protest!” Sure, some people's opinion. You seem to be fixated on them. Those "types" perhaps find a new hobby or interest?

NOW: “Gathering in groups during a pandemic is my god-given right” The US Constitution, last I checked, has zero mention of ANY mythical gods. Especially when it comes to rights. Hanging out in groups? Again, a handful of people make the claim, ignoring the vast majority who just want to go back to work. Life.
Anyone that supports nike, in any way, shape or form, is scum, in my book. That includes Kapernik.

Jim Keady is the real hero.......Colin is a supporter of suicidal child slave labor....>END of story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ESPPrbTyIs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCrUZuyZHyk

and , of course, this weezel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28B_sZZ6km4
Don’t buy gear from Nike. Lot’s of other brands. The average consumer does not know what you know. Are they uneducated? Yes or no will be sufficient....
Hell, alot of us are just too cheap to buy NIKE stuff. It would be a cold day in hell where I spend 100 dollars or more on a pair of sneakers.
There are plenty cheaper than that, BTW. I was always an adidas man. Top 10 and Pro Model. For running, Saucony were my preference.
Germany has just bailed out Adidas by giving them a $3.3 billion loan.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... rus-crisis
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

CU88 wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:57 am THEN: “Taking a knee during the anthem is an irresponsible way to protest!”

NOW: “Gathering in groups during a pandemic is my god-given right”

Right wingers didn't give a flying shtt about the 1st Amendment when it came to the Dixie Chicks, Kathy Griffin, or Kaepernick. Yet, suddenly, now they are oh-ever-so concerned about 1st Amendment rights. Unlike those above who were not violating any law or government decree these knuckle headed right wing trouble makers are putting others at serious risk. This includes many innocent children who can die if they are infected by germ carriers. But those treasonous clowns don't give a shtt about innocent lives or about anyone else. Biggest hypocrites anywhere.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Brooklyn wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:56 pm
CU88 wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:57 am THEN: “Taking a knee during the anthem is an irresponsible way to protest!”

NOW: “Gathering in groups during a pandemic is my god-given right”

Right wingers didn't give a flying shtt about the 1st Amendment when it came to the Dixie Chicks, Kathy Griffin, or Kaepernick. Yet, suddenly, now they are oh-ever-so concerned about 1st Amendment rights. Unlike those above who were not violating any law or government decree these knuckle headed right wing trouble makers are putting others at serious risk. This includes many innocent children who can die if they are infected by germ carriers. But those treasonous clowns don't give a shtt about innocent lives or about anyone else. Biggest hypocrites anywhere.
you comparing Natalie to Kathy? dude.......something seriously wrong with you.

this website is uninteresting..........a handful of clowns, spewing the same stuff....day after day after day.

What, no normal US citizens, belonging to NO party......aren't bothered by the horrible abuses our laws have taken. Including the 1st amendment ?

You can't be in emergency mode, forever, can you? What law give anyone that authority?
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 9:12 am

this website is uninteresting..........a handful of clowns, spewing the same stuff....day after day after day.

What, no normal US citizens, belonging to NO party......aren't bothered by the horrible abuses our laws have taken. Including the 1st amendment ?

You can't be in emergency mode, forever, can you? What law give anyone that authority?

Some of your fellow delusionals have taken to carrying swastikas, T shirts with the letter Q, and equating governors who issued mitigation orders with slave drivers. Those are your real clowns as are their supporters.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Brooklyn wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 9:19 am

Some of your fellow delusionals have taken to carrying swastikas, T shirts with the letter Q, and equating governors who issued mitigation orders with slave drivers. Those are your real clowns as are their supporters.
boring......
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 9:21 am

boring......
^ still another projection

Funny how these right wing delusionals continue to say they ignore my posts but they sure have plenty to say about them. :lol:

Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

boring......
It is not the same thing. One example was the robust use of forced labor camps. The other is not allowing labor to be used. Comparing mitigation orders to slavery is a bad analogy. Forced labor camps were essential.....governors are only disallowing labor at non essential businesses.
“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 10:41 am

boring......
It is not the same thing. One example was the robust use of forced labor camps. The other is not allowing labor to be used. Comparing mitigation orders to slavery is a bad analogy. Forced labor camps were essential.....governors are only disallowing labor at non essential businesses.
Non-essential? what an arrogant term. No other way around it. ARROGANT. The lunacy that "essential" varies from state to state IS.....well.....lunacy.

tld's future answer to everything.....yet he remains a CONstant voice, droning on and on about nothingness.

"....i don't know...why don't you ask ______________"

what is the percentage of unemployed, the ones that most you could care less.......are firearms owners ?

Ownership, like brookie always points out, and rightfully so, the Black Panthers finally got noticed when they lawfully entered the California Capitol with loaded firearms.

keep on ignoring them.........is it time to have Bonus army type march on DC? Maybe Pete Buttajugde (sp? ) can lead the charge on them all, killing a few. Hey, it worked for Patton and McCarthur and their military careers. Only, mayor Pete.....who is his Chinese ? wooopppsie.
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 1:11 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 10:41 am

boring......
Non-essential? what an arrogant term. No other way around it. ARROGANT. The lunacy that "essential" varies from state to state IS.....well.....lunacy.

tld's future answer to everything.....yet he remains a CONstant voice, droning on and on about nothingness.

"....i don't know...why don't you ask ______________"

what is the percentage of unemployed, the ones that most you could care less.......are firearms owners ?

Ownership, like brookie always points out, and rightfully so, the Black Panthers finally got noticed when they lawfully entered the California Capitol with loaded firearms.

keep on ignoring them.........is it time to have Bonus army type march on DC? Maybe Pete Buttajugde (sp? ) can lead the charge on them all, killing a few. Hey, it worked for Patton and McCarthur and their military careers. Only, mayor Pete.....who is his Chinese ? wooopppsie.
So you are saying that slavery and the robust mitigation orders in Michigan are basically the same thing....
“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

TLD,

I have no idea what you are stating: slavery?

who mentioned "slavery", besides NIKE'S love affair with said slaves. ?
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 1:45 pm TLD,

Some of the Michigan protesters. As for Nike, it’s a commercial enterprise... don’t buy their products.
“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 1:42 pm
So you are saying that slavery and the robust mitigation orders in Michigan are basically the same thing....
And YES....GOV. Baker knows how WE feel about his unlawful lockdowns.

I see that brookie mentioned "slave drivers", guessing someone in Michigan, who couldn't take their 7 year daughter fishing btw, as some kind of comparison. Not familiar with that story, or narrative.

Why can President Obama, and others, play golf in Virginia.....but play golf in New England? BAD person....you suck. You are hateful. You should go to jail. Get a G burned into your face.

Live a couple hours south......it's fine.

LUNACY...............we have had enough.
a fan

Post by a fan »

And all the doctors, nurses, and other people who don't have your freedoms, and have NO CHOICE but to deal with the consequences of the decisions made by everyone their community in terms of the virus? F them, right?

You're acting like this is a simple issue. It's not.
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 1:50 pm
And YES....GOV. Baker knows how WE feel about his unlawful lockdowns.

I see that brookie mentioned "slave drivers", guessing someone in Michigan, who couldn't take their 7 year daughter fishing btw, as some kind of comparison. Not familiar with that story, or narrative.

Why can President Obama, and others, play golf in Virginia.....but play golf in New England? BAD person....you suck. You are hateful. You should go to jail. Get a G burned into your face.

Was the golf course opened or closed? Send an email to your Governor or state rep.
“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 1:48 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 1:45 pm TLD,

Some of the Michigan protesters. As for Nike, it’s a commercial enterprise... don’t buy their products.
NIKE.....has, in NO way, ever, in any, shape or form.......benefitted from US tax dollars? Or, rather, hiding taxes.

Any Savings & Loan funds go to nike? or, more importantly, the colleges and professional teams get S&L bailout funds ? yup

TARP......12 years ago......same thing. yup and yup.

V-19 trillions. TAATS made sure NIKE got to keep the IVY league uniform monopoly. taats at Harvard, yup. They got tens of millions....so far. Dartmouth, PENN, Cornell.....all NIKE uniforms.....they getting any money from the , "who's more famous than the billions zillions".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVtt6Cd1s94

Luther King and Mahatma Gandhi
Went to the park to check on the game
But they was murdered by the other team
Who went on to win 15-nil
You can't be true, you can't be false
You'll be given the same reward
Socrates and Milhous Nixon
Both went the same way, through the kitchen
Plato the Greek or Rin Tin Tin
Who's more famous to the billion millions?
News Flash
Vacuum Cleaner Sucks Up Budgie
Ooh hoo!
Bye bye
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 2:02 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 1:50 pm
And YES....GOV. Baker knows how WE feel about his unlawful lockdowns. which, includes EMAILS

Was the golf course opened or closed? Send an email to your Governor or state rep.
THe point, what I am discussing, is why some states have some essential business open, others not. No consistancy. You don't care. So, why are you chiming in? Your essential job that boring ? We should all have SO much time, and BE essential, at the same time

You call up Dartmouth.......complain about the nike contract? why not?
Typical Lax Dad

I buy adidas and saucony.... as you to why some states are different, it’s America. Check your local lobby.
“I wish you would!”
LandM

Post by LandM »

TLD,
I think I am a free man- free, free at last. SO my guess is you run a lax travel team. Make about $300,000 plus living the dream on every kids aspiration of playing D1 - you never did. I know a few of you used car salesmen. Good luck bud.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 1:55 pm And all the doctors, nurses, and other people who don't have your freedoms, and have NO CHOICE but to deal with the consequences of the decisions made by everyone their community in terms of the virus? F them, right?

You're acting like this is a simple issue. It's not.
No choice? They can always drive & deliver your online ordered goods. Plenty of people leave the medical field because they are jaded by the paperworksuffacation, insurance costs and hierarchy B.S.

The PPE supply chain, inventory.....with minimum stock as recommended......IS very simple.

You telling me, the successful bars/restaurants you deal with, don't have a solid handle on their stock? Inventory? THIS is what I am talking about. The supply chain. I can provide you with multiple "reports", well funded by US taxpayer, that mention stock, inventory, etc. Just, no specifics.

I offered very SIMPLE specifics for minimim PPE's a hospital or health care facility MUST keep on hand. Per bed. Per bed designation. ER beds, vs. broken bone/ligament beds.
When presented with this simple plan, someone retorted with "where would they store the PPE's ? " For real, lets solve for THAT, after we determine how many PPE's emergency rooms (beds) should have. (100, per day, 30 day supply. Per BED )

Problem solved. Every ER, and health care facility , must , at ALL times, maintain stock of at least 3k PPE's (masks/gowns/gloves/faceshields ) per bed.

Than , I can tell you that the health care facility means old people homes. What ever you want to call them, the mandatory minimum, will be required by old people homes. BUT....than, I would have to tell you the real life, story of when your's truly, in a staff meeting of over 100 people, stood up, and asked for clarification on the new policy "...to be clear, the staff is ONLY allowed ONE chuck (bed liner) and ONE depends (adult diaper).....per shift? per shift ? So, when a resident, after breakfast, soils themselves, around, say, 10am.......the staff has to wait until 3pm (next shift) .....or, each resident, gets, basically THREE diapers a day ? "

"That's right . For cost cutting. Life Care HQ (scum) says the staff is burning thru to much inventory........ " replied the LifeCare center boss.

yup.....this really happened. I walked out , in disgust. They were completely serious........but, somehow, 30 years ago, lifecare center boss's KNEW it's stock/inventory, and that it was "burning thru" them.

YES....simple

we, US residents, have an innate ability to listen aresholes. fecesbook, was founded on the principal, and also, by an arsehole, that you mock the looks of another human being. The very bones of Zuckerberg and who he is as a person. Suddenly, calling out the looks of someone is deemed "essential" ???????????

Return to “POLITICS”