Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Oldbarndog

Re: Orange Duce

Post by Oldbarndog »

Intetogative: Any significance to the 5 crosses on above the magazine?
"Dear Naps. Sorry I was such a jerk to you when I was a kid"
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Oldbarndog wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:52 am Intetogative: Any significance to the 5 crosses on above the magazine?
Very much so. Flaming bigot. And jerk.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... iinstagram
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:24 am
Oldbarndog wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:52 am Intetogative: Any significance to the 5 crosses on above the magazine?

Why are you guys that dislike Trump and family so judgmental of others. The ire of the posts are getting worse.

The Jerusalem Cross (or Crusaders’ Cross)
The Jerusalem Cross is a cross with four equal arms and four small crosses in each corner.
The first to use the cross was Godfrey of Bouillon, who was the first ruler of the Kingdom of Jerusalem. It is mostly but not only to be encountered as a symbol of Catholic institutions.
The cross of Jerusalem became the symbol of pilgrims and is sold as jewelry in many souvenir shops.

https://www.travelingisrael.com/crosses ... jerusalem/
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:04 am

Why are you guys that dislike Trump and family so judgmental of others. The ire of the posts are getting worse.

The Jerusalem Cross is a cross with four equal arms and four small crosses in each corner.
The first to use the cross was Godfrey of Bouillon, who was the first ruler of the Kingdom of Jerusalem. It is mostly but not only to be encountered as a symbol of Catholic institutions.
The cross of Jerusalem became the symbol of pilgrims and is sold as jewelry in many souvenir shops.

huh? It's the Crusader Cross, the weapon is called the Crusader, it's not the "Pilgrim" and piece of jewelry...and the post comes the day after the Soleimani assassination.

For a bit more explanation:
https://www.gq.com/story/donald-trump-j ... -obsession

https://time.com/5696546/far-right-history-crusades/

You don't want us to be "judgmental"???

Or was that entirely tongue-in-cheek?

Don Jr has all the bigotry and arrogance and dishonesty of his father, which he displays again and again and again, but my best guess is that he's not as 'smart', as his dad. Not that I think Sr is actually 'smart', but he's certainly been canny and venal. Don Jr seems to me just dumb... and bigoted and arrogant and dishonest...
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:16 am

huh? It's the Crusader Cross, the weapon is called the Crusader, it's not the "Pilgrim" and piece of jewelry...and the post comes the day after the Soleimani assassination.

Don Jr has all the bigotry and arrogance and dishonesty of his father, which he displays again and again and again, but my best guess is that he's not as 'smart', as his dad. Not that I think Sr is actually 'smart', but he's certainly been canny and venal. Don Jr seems to me just dumb... and bigoted and arrogant and dishonest...
Take the log out of your own eye is all I am saying.

And the cross on his gun is not representative of bigotry as you prescribed.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:27 am

come on youth, the gun is not called "the Catholic", it's the Crusader...nor is Don Jr Catholic.

I'd not misunderstand the use of the symbol by a Catholic institution.

But on a gun?
One would have to willfully dense not to understand its intent as a marketing tool to the hard right.

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

What do you believe the president has done well?

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1215533606157852672

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:39 am
youthathletics wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:27 am

come on youth, the gun is not called "the Catholic", it's the Crusader...nor is Don Jr Catholic.

I'd not misunderstand the use of the symbol by a Catholic institution.

But on a gun?
One would have to willfully dense not to understand its intent as a marketing tool to the hard right.

None of that matters because their “guy” is in office.
“I wish you would!”
SMAIN

Post by SMAIN »

Gee, inspire of all the hatred I see Trump is still President.... doing a great job and will be reelected... hahahaha. Love it..... :D
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Kyle Griffin
@kylegriffin1
Frank Luntz, the Republican pollster, told Gabe Sherman that he had recently asked Trump what his middle initial "J" stands for.

"Genius," Trump responded.
You can't make this sh*t up! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
DocBarrister

Trump’s Cult Must Be Stopped at the Ballot Box

Post by DocBarrister »

As we all know, Trump’s core supporters are weak-minded idiots. They are now part of the first major presidential personality cult in American history. This cult must be stopped before it destroys our democracy and our nation.

His latest book focuses on something different—The Cult of Trump: A Leading Cult Expert Explains How the President Uses Mind Control. It is instructive for all Americans, no matter where they stand on the political spectrum, as it unequivocally shows how President Trump, Republican leaders, and their media and partisan supporters have created a self-reinforcing echo chamber of propaganda and mind control that is a destructive influence to democracy.

... Cults, including personality cults, thrive because they feed an illusion of certainty, power, and control—over uncertainty, insecurity, vulnerability, and change, however much they are the way of the world.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog ... cult-trump

We know that racism is the main fuel (along with bigotry and misogyny) that fires up Trump’s personality cult, as a few of our forum members have proven. Those who fear being “replaced” by Americans and immigrants of color include the uneducated, the very old, and the very ignorant, as (again) we have seen on our own little forum.

Stalin had his personality cult. So did Mao. Japan had its cult around the Emperor. Hitler created the most monstrous cult of all. Those cults arose in Russia, China, Japan, and Germany, some of the greatest cultures this world has ever seen.

Is it so shocking that a major cult has finally arisen in America?

We have seen the irrationality of a cult at work here. People who condemned Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server seem to have no problem with Trump using an unsecured cell phone. A forum member who even in private claims to dislike Trump then posts classic racist slurs against Koreans on this forum. For others, an obviously reckless assassination of an Iranian general is somehow magically transformed into a brilliant long-term strategic move. And then there is the inexplicable denial by Trump cultists of Trump’s lies, racism, bigotry, and misogyny. Most disturbing of all, the Trump cultists do not seem to care that Trump has been credibly accused of sexual assault, harassment, or abuse by two dozen women.

An examination of past national cults shows they are invariably based on some combination of racism, bigotry, misogyny, and hate. We see all of that in Trump. His cult doesn’t encompass the entire Republican Party, and there are without doubt individuals of all sorts of former political affiliations in his cult. But they form a major portion of our nation, maybe somewhere close to 20-25%. Maybe even more.

It would be hubris to believe that a major personality cult couldn’t arise here in America. We have faith in our institutions. But see how Trump has already corrupted such institutions as the Department of Justice, the State Department, and, more recently, the Department of Defense. Think his intrusion into the military justice system is not about obtaining complete control over the military?

Our nation has one more chance to stop this cult before it completely destroys our democracy. If Trump and the Republicans are not defeated this November, our nation will no longer exist as we’ve known it. There’s nothing like defeat to shake people from a dangerous personality cult.

DocBarrister
@DocBarrister
Typical Lax Dad

Re: Trump’s Cult Must Be Stopped at the Ballot Box

DocBarrister wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:42 pm As we all know, Trump’s core supporters are weak-minded idiots. They are now part of the first major presidential personality cult in American history. This cult must be stopped before it destroys our democracy and our nation.

His latest book focuses on something different—The Cult of Trump: A Leading Cult Expert Explains How the President Uses Mind Control. It is instructive for all Americans, no matter where they stand on the political spectrum, as it unequivocally shows how President Trump, Republican leaders, and their media and partisan supporters have created a self-reinforcing echo chamber of propaganda and mind control that is a destructive influence to democracy.

... Cults, including personality cults, thrive because they feed an illusion of certainty, power, and control—over uncertainty, insecurity, vulnerability, and change, however much they are the way of the world.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog ... cult-trump

We know that racism is the main fuel (along with bigotry and misogyny) that fires up Trump’s personality cult, as a few of our forum members have proven. Those who fear being “replaced” by Americans and immigrants of color include the uneducated, the very old, and the very ignorant, as (again) we have seen on our own little forum.

Stalin had his personality cult. So did Mao. Japan had its cult around the Emperor. Hitler created the most monstrous cult of all. Those cults arose in Russia, China, Japan, and Germany, some of the greatest cultures this world has ever seen.

Is it so shocking that a major cult has finally arisen in America?

We have seen the irrationality of a cult at work here. People who condemned Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server seem to have no problem with Trump using an unsecured cell phone. A forum member who even in private claims to dislike Trump then posts classic racist slurs against Koreans on this forum. For others, an obviously reckless assassination of an Iranian general is somehow magically transformed into a brilliant long-term strategic move. And then there is the inexplicable denial by Trump cultists of Trump’s lies, racism, bigotry, and misogyny. Most disturbing of all, the Trump cultists do not seem to care that Trump has been credibly accused of sexual assault, harassment, or abuse by two dozen women.

An examination of past national cults shows they are invariably based on some combination of racism, bigotry, misogyny, and hate. We see all of that in Trump. His cult doesn’t encompass the entire Republican Party, and there are without doubt individuals of all sorts of former political affiliations in his cult. But they form a major portion of our nation, maybe somewhere close to 20-25%. Maybe even more.

It would be hubris to believe that a major personality cult couldn’t arise here in America. We have faith in our institutions. But see how Trump has already corrupted such institutions as the Department of Justice, the State Department, and, more recently, the Department of Defense. Think his intrusion into the military justice system is not about obtaining complete control over the military?

Our nation has one more chance to stop this cult before it completely destroys our democracy. If Trump and the Republicans are not defeated this November, our nation will no longer exist as we’ve known it. There’s nothing like defeat to shake people from a dangerous personality cult.

DocBarrister
The mass media has no influence on how people think. The mass media can’t tell people who to vote for......
“I wish you would!”
DMac

Post by DMac »

DocFiveskins wrote
A forum member who even in private claims to dislike Trump then posts classic racist slurs against Koreans on this forum.
You can't be taken seriously, Doc, you put way too much extreme trash out.
Any insinuation that I have any kind of hidden Trump afilliatiation/tendenceis/inclinations is just garbage talk and just a way to take a shot at me because of my racist (your opinion) remark that you took offense to. So solly.
What the eff do you expect? Koreans are off limits but every non-gay, non-transgender, non-brown, gun owning white guy isn't? Trump likes people like you, Doc, you drive voters to the booths for him.
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

DMac wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:30 pm
DocFiveskins wrote
A forum member who even in private claims to dislike Trump then posts classic racist slurs against Koreans on this forum.
You can't be taken seriously, Doc, you put way too much extreme trash out.
Any insinuation that I have any kind of hidden Trump afilliatiation/tendenceis/inclinations is just garbage talk and just a way to take a shot at me because of my racist (your opinion) remark that you took offense to. So solly.
What the eff do you expect? Koreans are off limits but every non-gay, non-transgender, non-brown, gun owning white guy isn't? Trump likes people like you, Doc, you drive voters to the booths for him.
Sorry, I don’t have time for cultists.

DocBarrister 8-)
@DocBarrister
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

You better listen to him. He’s a man for all people.

Poor Doc knows what he’s talking about. He’s had it tough. He has been oppressed for the past 40 years- at Johns Hopkins, at the BMW dealership, at Whole Foods, in his gated community...

:lol:
old salt

Post by old salt »

kramerica.inc wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:06 pm You better listen to him. He’s a man for all people.

Poor Doc knows what he’s talking about. He’s had it tough. He has been oppressed for the past 40 years- at Johns Hopkins, at the BMW dealership, at Whole Foods, in his gated community...

...but he almost got taken out by the Saudis on 9-11 in the Pentagon parking lot.
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

kramerica.inc wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:06 pm You better listen to him. He’s a man for all people.

Yea, you and the Wonderbread that is some on a lacrosse forum knows more about racism than anyone. Do you think the following is an isolated incident?

Driving While Black’: Delaware County Couple Claims They Were Racially Profiled By Pennsylvania State Police. Big pharma senior exec stopped just short of his home in affluent Chadds Ford.

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2019/ ... te-police/
Typical Lax Dad

ardilla secreta wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:46 pm

Yea, you and the Wonderbread that is some on a lacrosse forum knows more about racism than anyone. Do you think the following is an isolated incident?

Driving While Black’: Delaware County Couple Claims They Were Racially Profiled By Pennsylvania State Police. Big pharma senior exec stopped just short of his home in affluent Chadds Ford.

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2019/ ... te-police/
Gary Clark Jr. mentioned on CBS this morning today that he had a dispute with a guy that wanted to see the owner of his property. Guy didn’t believe him.
“I wish you would!”
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Actor Mark Hamill trolls Trump on Iran in Farsi
Mark Hamill
@HamillHimself
لطفاً از این واقعیت غافل شوید که من یک ممنوعیت مسافرت برای شما ایجاد کردم و تهدید کرده ام که سایت های فرهنگی شما را بمباران می کنم
Translated from Persian
Please ignore the fact that I created a travel ban for you and threatened to bomb your cultural sites.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

"mission accomplished" :lol:
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq

Return to “POLITICS”