Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
old salt

Re: Orange Duce

Post by old salt »

foreverlax wrote:
Typical Lax Dad wrote:
foreverlax wrote:Hair cut it anyway you wish - pay them 30% of face value and you are only on the hook for a few trillion.

Same as it ever was is not going to fix this.....
This is a huge problem.
The issue is much larger for State and Local vs Corp, since corp have pretty much terminated their DB plans.....Teachers, cops, fireman, as well as the rest of .state that are in a DB system are the ones who are likely getting screwed.
Nobody's discounting the magnitude of the problem.

The PBGC can prevent a complete collapse, mitigate the pain & provide a precedent on how to fairly administer the haircut.

I will be surprised if my wife's & my federal & state pensions + social security payments, are not either eventually reduced or subjected to an additional "wealth tax", beyond our already progressive tax structure which recoups an increasing amount of pension payouts as the pensioner's income increases.

We are in a position to survive a haircut, so that others (who need their pensions to survive), do not lose their pensions completely.
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

"Nobody's discounting the magnitude of the problem."

I think that is accurate....but they are ignoring the issue all the same. Funding for a pension plan doesn't sound nearly as good as cutting taxes, building a school or fixing a bridge.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

A woman's account of Trump's Rally in Texas for Ted Cruz. This account doesn't seem to be racist, misogynist, fascist, bigoted, nazist, or from a white supremacy member, which most on these boards paint us Trump supporters. You are the names above but I digress... Open your eyes to truth...

Monday, October 22, 2018, I attended the phenomenal Trump campaign rally in Houston, Texas. I arrived in the line around 5 A.M., knowing that 100,000 people had reserved tickets for the 18,000-seat Toyota Center. After the long wait in line with many Texan Trump-supporters, I was rewarded with an electrifying experience I will never forget.

Everyone I met in our long wait was praising Trump and Ted Cruz, hoping for our country to turn back to the Constitution and the American dream. People were holding hands and praying for President Trump and other candidates throughout our long wait. Everyone I met was friendly, sharing food and drinks, offering folding chairs for others to sit on and even blankets and jackets to keep others warm.

A Texas man had made a Trump-themed float, with a sound system, a motorcycle, flags, and lights to entertain us as we waited. People danced to the oldies and received free "Trump 2020" bumper stickers. Children led us in the Pledge of Allegiance, and we sang the Star-Spangled Banner with our hands over our hearts. Throughout the morning we had music and news on a huge screen on the Toyota Center. News crews infiltrated the ranks, and various news helicopters hovered above. Local and state police crews made rounds around the perimeter and were cheered when they passed by. The patriots appreciated the blue and know that their presence thwarted opposing protesters from gaining critical mass.

People of all races, ethnic groups, and religions made friends, shared stories, and helped one another pass the time. We were unified in our love for Trump and what he is doing for our country. It was amazing to be a part of this loving and patriotic group of Trump supporters.

The rally began with a powerful prayer by Houston pastor Ed Young. A police officer led the Pledge of Allegiance and the Texas Pledge. The crowd joined in robust accompaniment. A trio of patriotically red-and-white-dressed ladies sang the anthem.

Governor Greg Abbott inspired us and gave a powerful talk about immigration and the great Texas economy. We learned that Texas has a larger economy than Russia, so Governor Abbott explained how he is more powerful that Russia's President Putin. He told us he had ordered the Texas National Guard to the border to stop the illegal invasion from the south.

Senator John Cornyn spoke of his dealings since Trump as well as his partnership with Ted Cruz and Ted's accomplishments. Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick also gave a rousing campaign speech, revealing how he asked Trump to help with the blistering outsider money bombs funding the Beto campaign to buy the Senate seat. Laura and husband Eric Trump gave a well documented summary of Trump accomplishments, bringing the crowd excitement level steadily higher. Katrina Pierson and Brad Paschal updated the Trump 2020 message and focus on promises made and promises kept and emphasized how much more is possible with six more years and a pro-Trump congress.

Ted Cruz was all fired up, with the crowd shouting and applauding his clear and honest Texas values and campaign points, destroying Beto O'Rourke's open borders and higher taxes platform. Cruz was fighting for Texans, and the crowd clearly agreed with the values Cruz endorsed: "Build the wall, stop illegal immigration," cut taxes, save the unborn, keep our Second Amendment gun rights, and protect freedom of speech and religion. Cheers and applause were almost deafening throughout his speech.

Trump finally took the stage, and the crowd went wild! All the wait and effort were worth it to be in the middle of this movement that is known as the "Trump Phenomenon." No other rally I have attended has come close to the power and unity I felt at the Trump rally. Young women around me were shouting, "I love you, Trump." Cheers were ear-piercing, and I had to cover my ears at times.

Mesmerizing and charismatic describes Donald Trump. His speech was similar to ones I have heard on television, including his finger-pointing and criticism of fake news.

Physically being present at a Trump rally was an experience I will always remember and cherish, because President Trump is having a truly historical impact on America. His tireless work to campaign with and for his past rivals is getting America to win again. What President Trump is doing for our country is having major impacts, and the people know it. Texans of all races were united in their hope for America and love for our president.

Thank you, President Trump, and God bless America.
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
DMac

Post by DMac »

What the heck? Your copy and paste didn't include the gal's picture?
Can help you out here.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

DMac the Douche Bag right on cue. Can't get over his TDS. Can't understand how blacks, whites, asians, hispanics could get a long and be Republican. Kind of ruins your narrative doesn't it?
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

dislaxxic wrote::shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the true bigot speaks! Can't get over that people of all creeds and colors attend Trump rallies.... Kind of ruins your white supremacy narrative doesn't it? Democrats are so dumb. Keep up the good work. Republicans are looking good for maintaining the Senate and the House because of stupid morons like you and how you think.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

They're NOT Republics. They're Trumpnistas. Big difference. YUGE.

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Bandito wrote:A woman's account of Trump's Rally in Texas for Ted Cruz. This account doesn't seem to be racist, misogynist, fascist, bigoted, nazist, or from a white supremacy member, which most on these boards paint us Trump supporters. You are the names above but I digress... Open your eyes to truth...

Monday, October 22, 2018, I attended the phenomenal Trump campaign rally in Houston, Texas. I arrived in the line around 5 A.M., knowing that 100,000 people had reserved tickets for the 18,000-seat Toyota Center. After the long wait in line with many Texan Trump-supporters, I was rewarded with an electrifying experience I will never forget.

Everyone I met in our long wait was praising Trump and Ted Cruz, hoping for our country to turn back to the Constitution and the American dream. People were holding hands and praying for President Trump and other candidates throughout our long wait. Everyone I met was friendly, sharing food and drinks, offering folding chairs for others to sit on and even blankets and jackets to keep others warm.

A Texas man had made a Trump-themed float, with a sound system, a motorcycle, flags, and lights to entertain us as we waited. People danced to the oldies and received free "Trump 2020" bumper stickers. Children led us in the Pledge of Allegiance, and we sang the Star-Spangled Banner with our hands over our hearts. Throughout the morning we had music and news on a huge screen on the Toyota Center. News crews infiltrated the ranks, and various news helicopters hovered above. Local and state police crews made rounds around the perimeter and were cheered when they passed by. The patriots appreciated the blue and know that their presence thwarted opposing protesters from gaining critical mass.

People of all races, ethnic groups, and religions made friends, shared stories, and helped one another pass the time. We were unified in our love for Trump and what he is doing for our country. It was amazing to be a part of this loving and patriotic group of Trump supporters.

The rally began with a powerful prayer by Houston pastor Ed Young. A police officer led the Pledge of Allegiance and the Texas Pledge. The crowd joined in robust accompaniment. A trio of patriotically red-and-white-dressed ladies sang the anthem.

Governor Greg Abbott inspired us and gave a powerful talk about immigration and the great Texas economy. We learned that Texas has a larger economy than Russia, so Governor Abbott explained how he is more powerful that Russia's President Putin. He told us he had ordered the Texas National Guard to the border to stop the illegal invasion from the south.

Senator John Cornyn spoke of his dealings since Trump as well as his partnership with Ted Cruz and Ted's accomplishments. Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick also gave a rousing campaign speech, revealing how he asked Trump to help with the blistering outsider money bombs funding the Beto campaign to buy the Senate seat. Laura and husband Eric Trump gave a well documented summary of Trump accomplishments, bringing the crowd excitement level steadily higher. Katrina Pierson and Brad Paschal updated the Trump 2020 message and focus on promises made and promises kept and emphasized how much more is possible with six more years and a pro-Trump congress.

Ted Cruz was all fired up, with the crowd shouting and applauding his clear and honest Texas values and campaign points, destroying Beto O'Rourke's open borders and higher taxes platform. Cruz was fighting for Texans, and the crowd clearly agreed with the values Cruz endorsed: "Build the wall, stop illegal immigration," cut taxes, save the unborn, keep our Second Amendment gun rights, and protect freedom of speech and religion. Cheers and applause were almost deafening throughout his speech.

Trump finally took the stage, and the crowd went wild! All the wait and effort were worth it to be in the middle of this movement that is known as the "Trump Phenomenon." No other rally I have attended has come close to the power and unity I felt at the Trump rally. Young women around me were shouting, "I love you, Trump." Cheers were ear-piercing, and I had to cover my ears at times.

Mesmerizing and charismatic describes Donald Trump. His speech was similar to ones I have heard on television, including his finger-pointing and criticism of fake news.

Physically being present at a Trump rally was an experience I will always remember and cherish, because President Trump is having a truly historical impact on America. His tireless work to campaign with and for his past rivals is getting America to win again. What President Trump is doing for our country is having major impacts, and the people know it. Texans of all races were united in their hope for America and love for our president.

Thank you, President Trump, and God bless America.
Manuelito, It wasn't similar...it was the same my friend!
“I wish you would!”
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

This is a FACT - "President Trump is having a truly historical impact on America"
DMac

Post by DMac »

Bandito wrote:DMac the Douche Bag right on cue. Can't get over his TDS. Can't understand how blacks, whites, asians, hispanics could get a long and be Republican. Kind of ruins your narrative doesn't it?
Man for someone who professes to be so good at this forum thing, I'm not seeing much evidence to support the claim.
1. How you deduct that I find it surprising that Asians, Hispanics, (both are capitalized, btw) Whites and Blacks can all get along is beyond me. The R & D thing has nothing to do with any of that. Your R vision just doesn't allow you to see that.
2. My narrative? What, pray tell, is that?
a fan

Post by a fan »

Typical Lax Dad wrote:
foreverlax wrote:Hair cut it anyway you wish - pay them 30% of face value and you are only on the hook for a few trillion.

Same as it ever was is not going to fix this.....

This is a huge problem.
Not at all!

See, what you do is, cut the taxes for the State in question. And then when "revenue rises", you pay the pension with all that "extra revenue".

Right fellas?!
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

“Monday, October 22, 2018, I attended the phenomenal Trump campaign rally in Houston, Texas. I arrived in the line around 5 A.M., knowing that 100,000 people had reserved tickets for the 18,000-seat Toyota Center. After the long wait in line with many Texan Trump-supporters, I was rewarded with an electrifying experience I will never forget.”

100,000 thousand had reserved tickets for the 18,000 seat Toyota Center. Now that sounds like a Trump operation.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

ardilla secreta wrote:“Monday, October 22, 2018, I attended the phenomenal Trump campaign rally in Houston, Texas. I arrived in the line around 5 A.M., knowing that 100,000 people had reserved tickets for the 18,000-seat Toyota Center. After the long wait in line with many Texan Trump-supporters, I was rewarded with an electrifying experience I will never forget.”

100,000 thousand had reserved tickets for the 18,000 seat Toyota Center. Now that sounds like a Trump operation.
Were you there? This is a primary source. Shut up and stop mansplaining you loser. This is also a woman's account. Are you talking down to a woman and not believing her story? Hmmm... I thought Democrats believed all women should be believed?
Everything she talked about is true. Until you attend a rally, shut up you mansplainer.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

ardilla secreta wrote:“Monday, October 22, 2018, I attended the phenomenal Trump campaign rally in Houston, Texas. I arrived in the line around 5 A.M., knowing that 100,000 people had reserved tickets for the 18,000-seat Toyota Center. After the long wait in line with many Texan Trump-supporters, I was rewarded with an electrifying experience I will never forget.”

I wonder what they were offered to give up their reserved seats. Airlines do it all the time!
“I wish you would!”
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

DMac wrote:What the heck? Your copy and paste didn't include the gal's picture?
Can help you out here.

Not really understanding your angle here, other than proving you are a hypocritical misogynistic jerk. BTW, this picture is of an obese transgender person. Stay classy.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

dislaxxic wrote:Image

Well YALTTC (You Are Like Tump, tax cheat ).........eric holder did say, "kick em when they are down". and Hillary......and Denier-oh....and .....

Us....them......the vast majority in the middle are really starting to hate you. ( I've been there for decades )

Keep it up. (How many Democrats voted against giving the war machine a pay raise, disslax ? Oh, right, you don't answer other than the stupid ice cream acid trip )
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

Bandito wrote:

Were you there? This is a primary source. Shut up and stop mansplaining you loser. This is also a woman's account. Are you talking down to a woman and not believing her story? Hmmm... I thought Democrats believed all women should be believed?
Everything she talked about is true. Until you attend a rally, shut up you mansplainer.
Why were there 100,000 reserved tickets for a 18,000 arena? You seem like an exceptionally intelligent person, perhaps you could explain how that works.

Return to “POLITICS”