The Nation's Financial Condition

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: The Nation's Financial Condition

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:49 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:46 am
ABV 8.3% wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:40 am Is THIS the budget?

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/BUD ... 20-BUD.pdf

Or, is it this ?

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-con ... -bill/1158

or this?

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-con ... 7D&r=6&s=9

Impeachment worked......Holiday season........increased spending. AFAN giving the pretends a pass because they are experienced abusers. THAT makes sense.
Is your boy going to veto the bill?
OF course.......how did YOUR members of congress vote? You happy with their votes?

OF course
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:07 am

Or, is it this ?

or this?

Impeachment worked......Holiday season........increased spending. AFAN giving the pretends a pass because they are experienced abusers. THAT makes sense.
OF course.......how did YOUR members of congress vote? You happy with their votes?

OF course
Why the whining about tRump signing it than? it's weird, your constant whining about Trump, even when he signs a bill you like. weird.
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
Typical Lax Dad

ABV 8.3% wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:22 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:07 am

Or, is it this ?

or this?

OF course
Why the whining about tRump signing it than? it's weird, your constant whining about Trump, even when he signs a bill you like. weird.
I am not whining. I am pointing out the obvious. He is signing like pretty much everyone else that sits in that seat. You have a lot of H Rap Brown in you.
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

SO what.....so did his predessor. Even less so. You are the one who keeps on bringing this topic up.

Are you denying the facts that Obama signed everything that landed on his desk too? taats is real
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

tech37 wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:57 am Yep, it's a dog-eat-dog world out there my liberal and negative friend, always has been, always will be...

When our dysfunctional govt actually does something in a bi-partisan manner, that's worth mentioning.
It’s a dog eat dog world if you’re an animal. Humans should have a different standard. You’re so right. Caring for people is sooo negative.
Typical Lax Dad

ABV 8.3% wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:38 am SO what.....so did his predessor. Even less so. You are the one who keeps on bringing this topic up.

Are you denying the facts that Obama signed everything that landed on his desk too? taats is real
No. I never did deny it. You keep bringing up what Trump has passed as if it’s something special. TAATS!!
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:32 am
ABV 8.3% wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:38 am SO what.....so did his predessor. Even less so. You are the one who keeps on bringing this topic up.

No. I never did deny it. You keep bringing up what Trump has passed as if it’s something special. TAATS!!
97% of the politics comments are about trump.....oh, he's special all right.

So, if nothing has really changed, why the constant drones. We got it in 1977.

Yet, people wanna support another hypocrite Blloomie, who glad handed and LOVED Trump.

Yeah.......7
a fan

Post by a fan »

tech37 wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:42 am Well I'll be damned... USMCA headed for ratification!

Whether Pelosi was forced to act due to impeachment over reach or not, this is great and perhaps shows there is hope for Congress after all?
If you want optimism when it comes to partisanship, you're not paying attention.

They've pushed through 4 massive bipartisan spending bills with no trouble whatsoever.

And when Trump signs what passed the Senate, the count will be 5.
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

a fan wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:14 pm
tech37 wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:42 am Well I'll be damned... USMCA headed for ratification!

Whether Pelosi was forced to act due to impeachment over reach or not, this is great and perhaps shows there is hope for Congress after all?
If you want optimism when it comes to partisanship, you're not paying attention.

They've pushed through 4 massive bipartisan spending bills with no trouble whatsoever.

and the pretend parties flip flop their votes, all in UNITY, but it just still seems to "just" pass :roll: (Just NOT for the people of the UNITED states )

Conservatives voted, in unity, to NOT fund our military ? Huh :roll: Still passed tho......funny dat.
Last edited by ABV 8.3% on Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Trump or no Trump, no matter who the next POTUS is... that will never change. You dont get elected running on fiscal sanity.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
a fan

Post by a fan »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:00 pm97% of the politics comments are about trump.....oh, he's special all right.
You going to pretend like that wasn't the case when Obama was in charge?
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:19 pm

Trump or no Trump, no matter who the next POTUS is... that will never change. You dont get elected running on fiscal sanity.
why are you giving up so easily? ff

Maybe I should increase my debt load. Currently, it's a zero. Should I borrow? ANyone here connected with the Fed? (my contact now teaches at an Ivy league college ) Can I get a zero interest loan, like big banks?
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

a fan wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:20 pm
ABV 8.3% wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:00 pm97% of the politics comments are about trump.....oh, he's special all right.
You going to pretend like that wasn't the case when Obama was in charge?
ok, thread topic nazi......sure, 97% of the water cooler was all Obama, all the time.

keep on doing what you complain about in others........whataboutism....... :roll:
a fan

Post by a fan »

This isn't whataboutism. And I'm not the thread nazi---that's what you're doing. Complaining that "we're talking about the wrong thing".

You're complaining that 97% of posts are are about the President of the United States.

What in heaven's name are you expecting? It makes perfect sense that we do that.
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

a fan wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:26 pm This isn't whataboutism. And I'm not the thread nazi---that's what you're doing. Complaining that "we're talking about the wrong thing".

You're complaining that 97% of posts are are about the President of the United States.

What in heaven's name are you expecting? It makes perfect sense that we do that.
To you, it makes sense. POTUSA doesn't WRITE the Laws.

This is a gossip place, nothing more.

And this is PRECISELY whataboutism. Obama's hasn't been POTUSA for a few years now. But, he's using. After all, it is legal in Massachusettes.

Think about that, idiot Joe Biden. The educated "faux" liberal elite of Massachusettes voted to LEGALIZE it. What do they know that you don't?

No gate way drugs, only gateway friends.
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

a fan wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:26 pm This isn't whataboutism. And I'm not the thread nazi---that's what you're doing. Complaining that "we're talking about the wrong thing".

You have to spend half your time bashing Obama's issues alongside Trump or else you're a PrETeND.

Also, for some other posters, you have to condemn Bill Clinton any time you mention Trump, or you're somehow giving him a free pass.
a fan

Post by a fan »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:32 pm To you, it makes sense. POTUSA doesn't WRITE the Laws.
Neither do Congressmen. Lobbyists do.

Which lobbyist, by name, should we discuss today? The floor is yours.....
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

a fan wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:46 pm
ABV 8.3% wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:32 pm To you, it makes sense. POTUSA doesn't WRITE the Laws.
Neither do Congressmen. Lobbyists do.

Which lobbyist, by name, should we discuss today? The floor is yours.....
So glad I don't drink ethanol ..........net moving tilt a whirl always made me sick.

Who do the lobbyists work for? And whom do THOSE people answer to?

Pretty lame attempt at a cheap parlor trick there, AFAN.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Nope. You keep yelling at us for talking about the "wrong guy". Not the President. Not the Congressmen. Not the Lobbyist. And I'm guessing if I say let's talk about PAC's or Special interest groups, you'll tell us that's wrong, too.

So let's go. Who do you want to talk about? Start your own thread, and let's finally do it right so you stop complaining all the time.

I'm game.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

ardilla secreta wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:26 am
tech37 wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:57 am Yep, it's a dog-eat-dog world out there my liberal and negative friend, always has been, always will be...

When our dysfunctional govt actually does something in a bi-partisan manner, that's worth mentioning.
It’s a dog eat dog world if you’re an animal. Humans should have a different standard. You’re so right. Caring for people is sooo negative.
Whatever you say Mahatma :roll:

Talk about missing the point...sheesh

Return to “POLITICS”