2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
CU88

Re: 2020 Elections - Buckle Up

Post by CU88 »

Bandito wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:14 am
CU88 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:55 am
Bandito wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:43 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:57 pm
Jim Malone wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:48 pm While spending Thanksgiving vacay out in Montauk over weekend, I couldn't help but notice the Bloomberg ads which were vicious and often. Man is all in at this point.
He is going to hammer Trump on being a failed businessman. Trump made it as an entertainer. No different than Paris Hilton. Vocabulary about the same also.
Networth for Trump is 3-4 Billion dollars. Yeah he certainly failed! The Dem party gets whiter and whiter. Thought you all were about diversity. Pretty racist of you to support a rich white male candidate.
I am worth $1 Trillion dollars! I would prove it, but that darn IRS has me under audit, so I am not allowed to show you my tax returns.

:lol:
Maybe you should stop voting in California Democrats who ban straws but give out free needles to drug users. Your homeless problem is off the charts and people chit all over the streets. Democrats ruin everything they touch.

Trump doesn’t need to release his tax returns why don’t you post a picture of yours on here? Put your money where your mouth is. Yeah exactly.
IRS baby, IRS!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

CU88 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:26 am
Jim Malone wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:48 pm While spending Thanksgiving vacay out in Montauk over weekend, I couldn't help but notice the Bloomberg ads which were vicious and often. Man is all in at this point.
He is going to hammer Trump on being a failed businessman. Trump made it as an entertainer. No different than Paris Hilton. Vocabulary about the same also.
Networth for Trump is 3-4 Billion dollars. Yeah he certainly failed! The Dem party gets whiter and whiter. Thought you all were about diversity. Pretty racist of you to support a rich white male candidate.
I am worth $1 Trillion dollars! I would prove it, but that darn IRS has me under audit, so I am not allowed to show you my tax returns.

Maybe you should stop voting in California Democrats who ban straws but give out free needles to drug users. Your homeless problem is off the charts and people chit all over the streets. Democrats ruin everything they touch.

Trump doesn’t need to release his tax returns why don’t you post a picture of yours on here? Put your money where your mouth is. Yeah exactly.
IRS baby, IRS!

Post yours. Do it. What are you afraid of? Put your money where your mouth is.
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:17 am

Why REQUIRE elected officials to do this, if it doesn't reveal potential "conflicts of interest " ? What isn't this showing us?

http://pfds.opensecrets.org/N00023864_2018.pdf

Asset/income, LINE: 119. Interesting that tRump has the "contract" to do "ice skating rink operations" for the Wollman Ice Rink. Donald J. has his hands in so many pockets, big and small. DJT has been managing this rink for 30 years. Why didn't Bloomberg terminate the contract, even during his last, illegal, term as Mayor.

https://www.nytimes.com/1987/10/15/nyre ... -park.html
You are quite the Defender!
“I wish you would!”
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

After 11 months of the democratic primary positioning race, very little has changed according to the Morning Consult Poll.

Biden started at ~30%, today he is at ~30%
Sanders started at ~20%, today he is at ~20%
Warren started at ~10%, today she is at ~15%
Harris started at ~5%, today she is at ~5% and departed the race
Buttigieg started at ~1%, today he is at ~9%, improved by a factor of 5 to 10 times.
Booker started at ~3%, today he is at ~3%
The rest, like Booker started at 0-2% and today are at 0-2%, with the exception of Mike Bloomberg who started late at 0% and is today at ~5% and Yang siting at 4%.

I think it is well past time for a bunch of people in that 1-4% in Morning Consult Poll to move on with their lives.

What is really interesting is the break out between moderate - centrist voters and strongly left leaning voters if you look at the top 5(6). It is clear the party is dominated by the moderate - centrist vote, with 35% going for strong left lean and 48% moderate - centrist and 17% going for the 1-4% pack. Most of the 1-4% I would judge to be moderate-centrist voters, with a few notable exceptions.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Bandito wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:36 am

IRS baby, IRS!

He told you, he is under audit. :lol:
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

With Democrats freaking out about the lack of racial diversity left in the field, Monica Showalter makes great points:

It calls to mind the hard reality that the candidates in question weren't good candidates. Was Julián Castro, with his disgusting attacks on Joe Biden over things he never said and McCarthyite doxxing endorsement, really the guy the Dems wanted to go with? Was Cory Booker with his waist-deep Wall Street ties The One? Both of these candidates polled in miserable single digits — among Democrats at all times, which raises questions as to why they were on those debate stages at all. Were they there on affirmative action slots? Were the rules cooked to ensure they'd be some faces on the podium? Was Kamala Harris, who slept her way to the top with Willie Brown, had an amazing string of corrupt acts as California's attorney general, and put people away for pot offenses while giggling to an Oakland deejay about smoking pot herself really the right person?

All of these people were given a pass precisely on affirmative action grounds. At least some of them were on the debate stage, despite infinitesimal polling numbers, probably from rigged rules based on identity politics narrativing.

Nobody wanted to vote for them, and eventually, their funding dried up, and now either they don't qualify for the debate or they're dropping out.

This isn't anything that can be blamed on Trump. We Trump-supporters don't see color in our candidates; we see leftists or else people who will fight for us. Democrats seem to be confusing leftism with color, endorsing the most outrageous leftist ideas with an identity politics face. Let's make one thing clear to all these idiots: they have competition. If they endorse conservative values, nobody cares one whit what color they are. If they don't, they're just leftists, sometimes dressed up in identity politics packaging, but same old leftists, not very different from Jimmy Carter or Barack Obama.

We all know how well those presidencies worked out. Voters aren't stupid. When are Democrats going to recognize that having a bad candidate with a politically correct color is no substitute for presenting a sane candidate for president?
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Bandito wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:36 am

IRS baby, IRS!

I told you already, I can't it is under review byt the IRS.

:D :D :D

I really want to, but they say I can't.
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
old salt

Post by old salt »

Ruh Roh ! No candidates of color in the next (D) debate.

Biden considering appearing in black face.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:03 pm Ruh Roh ! No candidates of color in the next (D) debate.

Biden considering appearing in black face.

Here he is... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Biden can fill the quota
“I wish you would!”
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Actually he has picked up the mass of the AA vote. Only 22-25% of democrats are AA. They seem happy with their choice, even if others aren't. Go figure.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Finally saw the exchange between Biden and an actual evenhanded American....... this elderly voter called out Trump's nonsense, and then turned his attention to Biden's corruption with his son's job in Ukraine.

Biden lashed out, and, of course, is such a part of DC corruption, he's unable to see his own nonsensical and inexcusable corruption. And the partisan Dem crowd, predictably, didn't like that Biden was called out for his corruption.

So sick of this stupid, pointless DC money game.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Even handed? The guy was straight out of Fox News. His core claim was that Joe got Hunter the job so that Burisma would have access to Obama. Utter nonsense.

I have asked this question multiple times on this forum, but no one has answered: what did Joe do wrong? I don’t disagree that what Hunter did was inappropriate, but it is wrong to blame the father for any sins committed by his middle-aged son.
Last edited by njbill on Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

The Bidens are guilty of bad judgement and American political royalty. Either Joe used influence to get his kid a job he didn’t deserve or Hunter hates his dad and was willing to damage Joe’s aspirations by getting overpaid at a Ukrainian petro company own by a corrupt oligarch.
Typical Lax Dad

njbill wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:06 pm Even handed? The guy was straight out of Fox News. His core claim was that Joe got Hunter the job. Not true.

I have asked this question multiple times on this forum, but no one has answered: what did Joe do wrong? I don’t disagree that what Hunter did was inappropriate, but it is wrong to blame the father for any sins committed by his middle-aged son.
Joe didn't tell his son not to take the board seat....or he didn't tell his son to step down after he found out he took the job......
“I wish you would!”
njbill

Post by njbill »

And you know that how? And even if true, how is that corruption?
njbill

Post by njbill »

ardilla secreta wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:15 pm Either Joe used influence to get his kid a job he didn’t deserve or Hunter hates his dad and was willing to damage Joe’s aspirations by getting overpaid at a Ukrainian petro company own by a corrupt oligarch.
Those are not the only two options, of course. Another one is that Hunter was contacted for the position without any involvement of Joe.

Again, what is the evidence Joe used his influence to get Hunter the job? If there is evidence, I would like to see it. But this story has been circulating for years and no one has come up with any evidence in that regard.
a fan

Post by a fan »

njbill wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:06 pm Even handed? The guy was straight out of Fox News. His core claim was that Joe got Hunter the job. Not true.

Of course you can blame him.

The Vice President of the United States is doing direct, personal work in Ukraine fighting (snicker) corruption...and "whoops" his son gets a board seat at a Ukrainian oil company? :lol: What the F kind of message do you think that sends to Ukrainian people, desperate for an honest government?

What do you think the chances are that Hunter gets that ridiculous appointment without Daddy as VP of America?

Less than zero. As in: no chance.

And what are you trying to sell here: Joe didn't know? Come on. Of course he knew Hunter got a board seat half way around the world. And if he knew, and was an honest man? NO CHANCE does Joe let Hunter take that job.

So yes, that voter is what an honest man looks like----he knows both Trump and Biden are fruit from the same poisoned tree, and is having none of it.

Good for him.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

njbill wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:17 pm And you know that how? And even if true, how is that corruption?
Yes, not necessarily 'corrupt' but TLD's point was about judgment and the choice to simply go along with what seems obvious to anyone using their noggin, that Hunter got his job because his papa was VP, a political big wig.

Did Joe do anything for Burisma?
According to lots of efforts to find such, yet no evidence, probably not.

Did anyone actually treat Burisma differently because of a desire to please the VP?
Again, no evidence of such.

So...it's understandable that Joe would be miffed at suggestions otherwise.
But can he really not see why it was an unseemly choice?

This is a valid critique and he's gonna get more of it.
My wife reacted to Hunter's promise to get off all boards if his dad wins the general with a "what did he just say? why the heck doesn't he get off now, post haste, period?"
a fan

Post by a fan »

By the way...here's the exchange with Biden and a PBS reporter:

WOODRUFF: But, if you had known (about Hunter getting that board seat), would you have said, don't, or would you have believed — said, this (getting a fat corporate board seat) is wrong?

BIDEN: No, it's not wrong.

There you go. He's been in corrupt DC for so freaking long, he doesn't recognize corruption when he sees it....unless, of course, it's "someone else's" corruption. :roll:

And again, I don't believe for a second Joe Biden didn't know.

Fight to help the people of Ukraine get rid of corruption.....and then replace the old corruption with new corruption. Sweet, right? I'm sure the Ukrainian people are just thrilled.

And Biden thinks it's cool because "it's not illegal"

Joe can F right off.
njbill

Post by njbill »

a fan wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:22 pm

Of course you can blame him.

The Vice President of the United States is doing direct, personal work in Ukraine fighting (snicker) corruption...and "whoops" his son gets a board seat at a Ukrainian oil company? :lol: What the F kind of message do you think that sends to Ukrainian people, desperate for an honest government?

What do you think the chances are that Hunter gets that ridiculous appointment without Daddy as VP of America?

Less than zero. As in: no chance.

And what are you trying to sell here: Joe didn't know? Come on. Of course he knew Hunter got a board seat half way around the world. And if he knew, and was an honest man? NO CHANCE does Joe let Hunter take that job.

So yes, that voter is what an honest man looks like----he knows both Trump and Biden are fruit from the same poison tree, and is having none of it.

Good for him.
Well, we certainly have a very different view of that voter. Why was he even at that event? He obviously has no interest in Biden’s candidacy? He wasn’t legitimately considering whether to caucus for him. He very well could have been a plant. Honest man? I better hold my wallet.

Putting that aside, you are assuming a lot of things that haven’t been shown to be true, most especially whatever conversations Joe had with Hunter. I entirely reject the proposition that Joe had the ability to “direct” Hunter to do anything. Hunter was about 45 years old. My daughter is 27. There is no way on earth that I can tell her what to do. If I try, she does the opposite. And then I should be blamed? No f’ing way.

You are conflating the reason Hunter got the job (I largely agree with your points in that regard) with any culpability on Joe‘s part. Yes, it sent a bad signal to Ukraine. Yes, he was offered the job because he was Joe’s son. Yes, that is wrong. But the “wrong” was Hunter’s decision to take the job.

Again, show me hard evidence of what Joe did, not mere speculation.

Return to “POLITICS”